My Long-Distance College Girlfriend

Story Info
My not-so-innocent girlfriend cheats for the first time.
1.4k words
3.97
31.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Kate and I had been dating for about eleven months. We met in November when I was in my fourth year of college and she was in her first year. The two of us had signed up to volunteer at a local seniors' home. We instantly clicked and started dating shortly afterward.

That year of college was amazing. We went did everything together from homecoming to St. Patrick's day. Once finals were over, we decided to spend the whole summer together too. When the end of August came it was time for me to move back to my hometown, a six-hour flight away and we were both nervous to try a long-distance relationship but we had fallen in love and wanted to give it a shot.

The sex that summer was amazing. She was nineteen and had only had sex with one other person, her former boyfriend in high school. I was twenty-three and had had sex with a few other people. Some previous short-term girlfriends and one or two hook-ups from the bar. Kate had a tight body, small, perky breasts and a round butt. She was tiny overall, someone you could pick up with ease. I loved that about her because I was a smaller guy. I worked out occasionally, had some muscle but a slim frame.

We had sex twice a day most of that summer, at least once every day. It was euphoric. Kate loved to get on top of me, slowly grind on me with my cock inside her until I came. Then she would get off and I would eat her out and finger her until she came.

My cock was about average in length, a little on the slim side and I like to think I used it well. We explored a lot with each other sexually in those eleven months. I always wanted to try anal with her but that was the one thing Kate said she wasn't ready for. Well, that and cum. She hated cum so I would always wear a condom even though she was on birth control.

It was October now, getting close to our one-year anniversary. We hadn't seen one another in months but we kept things exciting by sending lots of nudes and sexting regularly. We would FaceTime and masturbate together every week too. However, Kate kept bringing up to me how badly she wanted me there in person and how horny she got thinking about me. I wanted to be there so badly but a new job kept me in my home town.

It was Halloween weekend and Kate's best friend, Julia was invited to a party hosted by her friend, Jana, a grad student. Kate decided to join her. I was staying in that night, trying to catch up on a few things I was behind on. She said the party would probably be pretty tame since they were grad students and that we should watch a show on Netflix when she gets home. I agreed and looked forward to it. Kate decided to dress up as a sexy Velma from Scooby-Doo. Her orange sweater was cropped inches below her breasts and her skirt rode just long enough to cover her ass. I wanted to fuck her so bad after she sent me photos of the costume.

The thing about Kate is that she's tiny but she thinks she can out-drink people. She'll get competitive and try to go drink for drink with anyone and then the night can spiral from there. When Kate arrived the party was much louder and bigger than she thought it would be. The house was full of people playing all kinds of drinking games. She and Julia made their way around the party for a while before Kate saw her chemistry TA, Justin, and decided to go talk to him, while Julia caught up her with Jana and her friend's roommates.

Later that evening, while Justin and Kate were talking, Jana and her roommates asked about the two of them hitting it off. Julia said that they had chemistry together, which all the roommates mistook as saying that Kate was interested in Justin. Justin was their good friend and frequent house guest. When they heard Kate was interested a few of them quickly got Kate and Justin together for beer pong while the others kept drinking with Julia.

Kate and Justin went on a beer pong frenzy, winning game after game together. She kept matching everyone drink for drink, while sinking cups left and right. They were having so much fun. She liked when he picked her up after they won and celebrated. While they were playing he kept his hand on her exposed lower back. Kate liked the attention which she never seemed to get any more since I had gone back home.

The night got late and Julia was wasted. Fortunately, her friend was able to get her in an Uber and home safely, but suddenly Kate didn't know anyone else at the party. Justin found her, hugged her, slid his hands just below her skit and onto her ass, and asked if she wanted to go upstairs to get the better alcohol. The hug had turned Kate on immensely and reminded her of how horny she was. She knew going upstairs was probably a mistake but also didn't know anyone else at the party. Nobody there knew her or that she had a boyfriend. So she went upstairs.

Justin led her to someone's room and closed the door. He sat down on the bed and motioned for Kate to join him. Kate sat down, a few feet away at first but Justin quickly closed the gap and began kissing her. He grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her in passionately while kissing her. Kate was shocked with how fast the kissing had escalated, but feeling tipsy and horny she loved the intensity of it and kissed back hard. It seemed innocent enough to make out a bit while drunk.

Then Justin's hands found their way under her skirt. She let out a quiet moan as Justin's fingers methodically and slowly rubbed her clit over her panties. She hadn't intended for things to go this far but she was so turned on stopping seemed near impossible. Justin kissed her neck all over before a text from me interrupted everything.

I asked Kate if she was still on for Netflix. She thought for a moment before typing out that she was really tired and just going to call it a night tonight. Then she put the phone down and began stroking Justin's cock through his pants. It wasn't long before Justin had taken off her sweater and pulled down her panties. Kate pushed Justin back on the bed and pulled off his pants. She took his cock in her mouth and stared directly into his eyes. Justin's rigid cock hit the back of Kate's throat and saliva poured from her mouth. She wasn't used to giving sloppy blowjobs but couldn't get enough of Justin's hard cock. She climbed on top of Justin and shoved his rigid cock into her tight, wet pussy, grinding her hips against him like she always did with me.

After a minute of grinding on top, Justin grabbed Kate and flipped her on all fours. He pushed her back down and slowly started inserting his cock into her extremely wet pussy. From here Justin took over, going deeper, faster and harder until he was clapping her from behind so loud the party could hear. Kate had never been fucked so vigorously before and couldn't contain her pleasure with squeaky moans.

After what seemed like an hour, Justin finally pulled out his stiff cock and came all over her back and ass, more cum than she had ever seen at once before. Perhaps because she was drunk, but this time the cum didn't bother her and she even gave it a little taste. Justin wiped the cum off his cock with a towel then tossed it to Kate. He said thanks and put his costume back on, joining the roommates again. Kate got dressed then tried to slip out quietly, but Jana saw Kate and yelled hope you had a fun time.

Kate didn't know what to feel. On the one hand, she felt bad for cheating, but on the other hand, it felt so good and she needed the sexual release. She was just happy no one at the party knew her or me and that I would likely never find out. What she didn't expect was that this was just the start of something much bigger for her.