My Long, Long Week!

Story Info
Daddy's girl gets a week of punishment for being naughty!
8.5k words
4.18
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go. Arch your back and stick your tits out for me. You know how I like you to stand, Lexi."

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, thrusting my chest out again. Every time he touched the ice cube to my hard nipples, I had to fight the urge to recoil away. As the ice melted, the rivulets trickled down the curve of my breasts, down my ribs, and then over my tummy, spreading tiny fingers of icy cold through me and making me shiver.

He circled the ice around one of my nipples until it began to sting from the cold, and I let out a little whimper, in spite of myself.

"Does it hurt, Baby?" he asked gently.

I nodded yes, not really wanting to complain.

"Let me kiss it and make it better," he smiled.

I sighed a breathy "Ooooohhhhh!" as I felt his warm mouth. It was such a contrast from the wet coldness of the ice cube, at first all I felt was a sense of relief. Then, as the feeling came back, my nipple was suddenly ultra-sensitive and tender, and I squirmed with pleasure as he suckled me.

His hand slid up the inside of my thigh. I felt goosebumps spread because his fingers were cold, and I gasped when I felt him spread my labia.

"Mmmm, you're such a sweet, horny little thing!" he rumbled. "Wet already. Such a needy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered softly, nibbling my lip. "I can't help it."

"I don't want you to help it, sweetie," he smiled, gently playing with me. "Do you want to cum?"

He knew the answer, but I was expected to respond, so I said, "Yes, please!"

He nodded, and asked, "Do you want to suck my cock, little one?"

My eyes dropped to his crotch, and I could see his big member straining at his slacks.

"Ohhh, yes please! I do..." I cooed softly.

I moaned again as he continued to work his dextrous magic on my pussy.

He grinned and kissed me, looking me in the eyes in that way that just melts me, and said, "I know you do, sweetie. Right now, though, I want you to masturbate for me."

He motioned for me to sit on the sofa, and he pulled his chair up close.

"There you go. Spread your legs wide for me. I want a good view of my little plaything."

I felt my face flush as I leaned back and spread my legs, with my feet up on the couch. No matter how many times he has made me masturbate for him, I always find it embarrassing. I know there are women who don't mind being watched, but I just feel soooo self-conscious. I think that's part of the reason he likes it, to be honest. He forces me to make eye contact, too, so when my eyes drop or I close them for too long, his firm hand under my chin reminds me.

Despite my embarrassment, it IS really exciting, and I always cum really hard. Eventually.

I began to finger my already wet pussy as he settled back into his chair. He had to readjust his hard cock to get it comfortable in his slacks, and when he finished, the outline of his manhood was achingly clear through the thin fabric. Seeing him touch that delicious shaft, even for just a second, sent a thrill and a tingle through me! He smiled again, that slow, subtle smile, and then he relaxed with hands on his thighs, ready for the show.

I played and fingered my pussy for him, trying to be sensual and put on a good show, but as I said, I get very self-conscious when he's watching so intently. It always seems to take me forever to cum, but maybe that's just because the time passes differently when I'm being watched. He murmured and nodded approval when I started teasing my nipples with my other hand. They were still cold and sensitive from the ice, and it felt really good! I'd start to lose myself, and my eyes would drift shut, and he would remind me that he wanted to see them.

He reached across and spread my knees further, saying, "Wider. I want you to show me and the whole world what a pretty little pussy my girl has, and what a naughty little slut she is."

"The whole world??" I asked, my brow furrowing. "I only want to show you, Daddy." I pouted, but I didn't stop fingering.

"That's very sweet, and very loyal, Lexi," he smiled, "but good little girls do what they're told." He sat back again and once more had to adjust the big bulge in his pants. "And you know, if you talk back, you risk being punished," he added in a stern voice. He wasn't angry - he never got angry with me - but I could tell he meant what he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I capitulated, but I could hear the rebelliousness trying to creep into my voice. "I'll be good. But..." I began, and then paused, trying to figure out how to ask without sounding like I was questioning his judgment, "but, you don't really want anyone else to see me, do you?"

"Hmmmm," he murmured softly, stroking his chin in thought, and showing an enigmatic grin. "Don't you worry about that right now, doll. I just want you to cum for me."

So I did as he asked and kept fingering myself toward an orgasm. He watched me closely, so very obviously turned on! He kept having to shift in his seat, and his cock looked enormous, straining down the leg of his pants. I asked him if he didn't want to set it free, but he said no. He said he was practicing discipline, because if he was going to discipline me, he needed to be in charge of his own urges. Feeling mischievous, I begged him to take his cock out so I could watch him stroke it, or maybe I could suck it, or climb in his lap and fuck him. He held out, though, and I have to admit it was very hot, somehow, to watch his struggle! When I finally came, it was a powerful, drenching orgasm, and I left a big wet spot on the couch. I knew I'd have to clean it before company came over!

After my orgasm, he moved over to the couch and sat very close to me. I could feel the heat and energy radiating from him, and I reached over to touch his hardness. I was surprised when he roughly pushed my hand away!

"Lay across my lap, please, Lexi." His laconic order was stern and his voice was low and serious.

"But Daddy, I..."

"Now," he interrupted,and the controlled way he bit off the word was way more forceful than if he had raised his voice.

I crawled across his lap and stretched out my naked body, face down on the couch. I could feel his cock bulging and pressing against my hip, and I squirmed against him.

Crack!!! His hand came down hard and fast, causing me to cry out in pain and surprise!

"Daddy!!??!" I squealed.

He swatted me again, and I could already feel my poor cheek burning.

"Do you know why you're being spanked,Lexi?"

Crack!!! Another hard blow landed.

"Nooooooo!!" I wailed!

"Because you were teasing me. That's why you're being spanked." Another swat, this time on the other cheek. Not so hard this time, thank goodness. "You knew I was trying to maintain discipline, and you tempted me on purpose."

He was kneading my burning bottom as he spoke, and there was a lull while he rubbed and squeezed.

Then, CRACK!!! He struck the hardest blow yet,his open palm burning my ass like fire!

He returned once more to rubbing and kneading my cheeks. They were pretty sore now, and it was both painful and soothing, all at once.

"God, I do love your ass," he rumbled deep in his chest. I could feel his hardness pulsing under me, but I was careful not to squirm. "You're tempting enough, without teasing me," he admitted.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I said sheepishly. I wasn't sure if I should say anything at all, but his touch told me it was okay, so I continued, "I'm sorry I teased you, but I'm glad you find me tempting!"

"I do," he said, then brought down another hard swat. "It makes it difficult to be stern, but you're worth it," he said. His words made the spanking easier to take. Besides, he was right - I had teased him on purpose, trying to assert my power over him. When he said there would be five more blows, I dreaded the pain, but I knew I had earned them.

When he finished with my ass, I knew I was going to be tender. Those last five swats were well-aimed and very hard.

"Stand up," he said when he was finished.

I got up and stood facing him contritely. I turned my eyes downward, but kept his face in my peripheral vision.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now, Lexi?"

"Are you going to fuck me, please, Daddy??" I asked, brightening hopefully.

He chuckled and said, "No, no, love..." Lifting my chin with a finger, he continued, "No, what I'm going to do now is take you to dinner, and then afterward..." here he gave a long, dramatic pause, building up my hopes. Then he went on, "and afterward I'm going to bring you back here, and I'm going to go home. And if your Mom is in the mood, I'm gonna feed her the huge load of cum you've built up in my aching balls." And he grinned a wicked, happy grin.

"Daddy!! That's just mean!" I knew he was teasing, but I still felt my eyes sting. It took me by surprise, to be honest.

He smiled, still mischievous, but softening a little.

"You're right, Lexi, that was kind of mean. I'm sorry." He stood up and hugged me then, a full body hug that wrapped my whole frame in warmth and safety, and he kissed me, deep and slow.

"I suppose I shouldn't say things like that. I'm sorry, baby." He brushed my hair back behind my ear and looked gently at me. "Okay, here's the truth. I'm going to take you to dinner. I'm going to bring you back here, and I'm going to go home alone. And when I'm home, I'm going to have to jerk off to relieve this tremendous load of cum you've built up in my aching balls. Such a shame, too." He looked genuinely sad as he continued, "All that warm, gooey goodness, and you won't get to enjoy it."

"Daddy!" I complained again. "That's not much better!"

"Now, now!" he scolded, holding an index finger to my pouting lips. "For complaining, there is going to be more discipline!"

I stamped my foot, but didn't say anything.

"This is what will happen," he said matter-of-factly. He sounded deadly serious, but I could see him fighting to suppress a smile. "I'm going to come over every night for the rest of the week, and I'm going to tease and play with you as I choose. But, dear one, I'm not going to let you cum. Furthermore, you are forbidden to orgasm on your own, as well. On Saturday, we can reevaluate. Understood?"

I nodded my head. I understood. It was going to be a long week!

"One last thing. For the whole week, you don't get to see or touch Daddy's cock."

"Ooohhhhhhh!!!" I moaned, but I didn't complain or stomp or anything. I didn't want things to get worse.

"I know, sweetie," he soothed. "It'll be really hard for me, too. But it's important for you to learn discipline, and to obey me." He hugged me again, kissed me oh-so-tenderly, and looked me in the eyes as he said, "It'll be okay, Lexi. You know I love you. It's only a week. You're my strong, beautiful girl, and I know you can do it."

"Thank you, Daddy. I'll try my best for you."

He suggested I wear the pretty black cocktail dress he'd bought for me last month. It has a transparent panel that snakes down from the neckline between my breasts, and wraps all around. Usually I wear it without anything underneath, but Daddy suggested I wear a black thong this time.

We went to a really small, really nice restaurant. I felt a pang of jealousy when the gorgeous hostess knew him by name, and seated us without a reservation. I scolded myself for it, reminding myself that we wouldn't have gotten a seat at all if he wasn't known.

We were seated in a booth, and after ordering drinks, he leaned over to me and said, "That young lady at the door?" I felt my heart speed up as I waited for him to continue, afraid he was going to tell me something I didn't want to hear. I nodded, though, urging him to continue, and he said, "Would you believe she owns this place? I love how she does the hostess job herself, and you'd never know she wasn't just another employee."

"Oh?" I said, genuinely surprised. That wasn't anything that I expected to hear. My curiosity piqued, I asked "That's very cool! How do you know she owns the place?" I hoped it didn't sound as suspicious and insecure as I was feeling.

He smiled reassuringly. "My company has worked with her, that's all. Nothing nefarious." he soothed. I was embarrassed that my jealousy was so obvious, but I was very thankful he reassured me.

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry to be jealous."

"That's okay, sweetie. I get jealous, too."

The awkwardness of the moment passed, and when the waiter returned with our drinks, we ordered. Our waiter was a young guy, maybe my age or a little less, and I noticed he kept casting glances at my dress, and flirting ever so subtly. Daddy saw it too, as I could tell by his twinkling smile. I decided to have a little fun.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked point-blank, after he had taken the order. I offered him a big, beaming smile.

"Yes!" he said, a little over-enthusiastically. It made me smile even bigger. He knew he'd been caught checking me out, so he decided to go with it. "It's awesome! I, uhh, I've never seen one like that. You know," he stumbled on, "with the, with the, the uhhh, you know, those panels." He pointed awkwardly at the sheer segments of my dress.

I traced the snaking sheer panel with a finger tip, from my thigh up, and said "Yes, it shows just what I'm wearing..." - here I paused where the panel crossed my hip, revealing my thong - "...and what I'm not wearing," I purred as I slid my fingertip up between my breasts to my neckline. His eyes followed, almost comically. "Pretty cool, huh?" I asked lightly.

"Yes, very cool!" he answered.

"My Daddy bought it for me. He said it looks sexy on me," I cooed.

The waiter's reaction was priceless. He looked back and forth between us several times, quick as a bird, and sputtered, "Oh!! Uhh, you're, you're her Dad!?? Ohh!" Daddy gave him a smile and a quick nod in the affirmative, although it wasn't technically true. He just loves to mess with people. After a pause, the young guy went on, clearly confused now, "Sorry, I thought you were on a date?!"

"We are," Daddy rumbled, smiling broadly.

"Oh!!" the boy blurted, obviously more confused than ever. "Well, cool! I uh, I..." His search for words was kind of painful, but at last he said, "Well, you look really nice. I'll, uh, be back with your order shortly." He was clearly out of his depth, and was suddenly trying to be careful not to offend anyone. It was sweet, really.

After he scurried off, Daddy leaned in and said, "Princess, I want you to take off your thong and leave it on the seat. Then come sit next to me." He patted the seat beside him.

I did as he asked.

When our waiter returned, I was snuggled up close, and Daddy's hand was on my thigh. His fingers were between my legs, not touching my kitty or anything, just tucked between my bare thighs. And of course my thong was lying in plain sight where I had been sitting.

"Oh!!" the waiter said when he arrived, "I see you, uhh, moved!" I could tell the poor guy was flustered, and I think he was also pretty excited, but he actually did a great job. Our meal was wonderful, and I was treated like a naughty Princess by my handsome Daddy and my handsome waiter! It was very fun. And when we left, the large tip was left on the table, folded neatly in the thong.

Daddy was true to his word, and dropped me on my front step. He kissed me hard and squeezed my ass tight before saying, "See you tomorrow, Love. Prepare to be teased!" Then he turned and drove off without another word.

The next day was soooo long!! Work seemed to take forever, and I alternated between dread and excitement at what the evening might bring. I'm always excited and turned on when we arrange to get together, which is usually more like once or twice a week, but the thought of him coming over every night, and torturing me with pleasure, well... It was hard to bear!

He showed up just after dinnertime, just as he said he would. He strives to be very reliable and do exactly what he says. He has always said it was what he expects from a good father, and therefore what he expects of himself, and he has not once let me down. He came in, still dressed in his suit from work. I don't know exactly what he does, but I know he is a higher-up in his company - maybe even the owner, but I'm not sure. He has always said that it wasn't my business because it wasn't relevant to our relationship, so I have let it be. All I know is, if he comes from work, he is often in a suit, and I know he makes enough money to have a nice car, a nice high-rise condo, and cash to spend on me when I deserve it.

He was carrying the folding massage table we sometimes use. Pushing the door closed behind him, he set the table down and slipped out of his jacket.He gave me a hug and a deep kiss, and then got right down to business. He told me to get my Hitachi wand and then to come back and do a striptease for him. By the time I had rounded up the vibe from its place in the toy drawer, he had the table set up, the lights turned down low, and some slinky music on. I laid the Hitachi on the table and began to try and move to the music.

Like those times he asks me to masturbate for him, stripping for him brings a mixture of excitement and embarrassment. Once I get into the zone, though, I love it! As I undressed, I rubbed cat-like against him and nuzzled his neck. It was very sensual, and I could feel the air charged with sexual energy! It was only when I tried to touch his cock through his slacks that he stopped me and gave me a stern look.

When I finished dancing and was standing there naked, he had me lay down on the table. Again, he wasted no time and got right down to business. He spread my legs wide and put the soles of my feet together.

Cupping my mound in his big, warm hand, he said, "Under no circumstances are you to allow yourself to orgasm, understood?" I nodded yes and he continued, "If you are about to cum you will tell me, and you have to tell me in time for me to stop. You have to tell me specifically that you're about to cum, because I will ignore every other plea to stop. You know you can't fool me, so don't even try to get away with an orgasm, either. If you cum, the punishment will be very severe. Is all that understood?" He sounded very serious, like he was giving orders or something. I suppose he was, but I was more focused on the way he was lightly squeezing and releasing my mound in a slow pulse.

His hand moved from my pubis to my nipples, and he began teasing and tweaking them absentmindedly. "Lexi?" he asked, but I didn't answer right away, being distracted by his touch, so when he squeezed my nipple hard and said "Lexi?! Do you understand me???" I yelped a quick "Yes, Daddy!!"

"Good," he said. "Let's get started..."

For a very long time, he did nothing but play with and suck my nipples. He knows that drives me crazy, and there are times I almost cum just from them being stimulated. This time, though, he played so long that they went past feeling good to feeling kind of irritated, but I didn't dare say anything. Anyway, soon enough he switched to the vibrator.

Now, sometimes my Hitachi makes me have an almost instant orgasm, so I was a little worried about him using it on me. But OMG! He tortured and teased expertly! Sometimes he'd barely touch my labia, or run the vibrating head up the inside of my thigh, tickling me. Other times, he'd use it directly on my clit, and I'd have to warn him that I was about cum! At one point, he pressed it hard against my pubic bone, just above my clit, and just held it there. At first, it didn't feel like too much, but after he held there awhile with steady pressure, it made me feel like I might pee, or cum, or crawl out of my skin! I begged him to stop, but he didn't. Not til he was ready. Right at the end of the session, he brought me just to the brink with direct contact to my clit again. He did this twice, then three times, and by then I was shaking and begging him, sooo afraid I was going to cum, and almost not caring what the punishment might be if I just let go and orgasmed. It was horrible!!