My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 02

Story Info
The holiday where it starts to happen.
5.2k words
4.5
23.9k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few words from Jayne.

I explained with Part 1 that I was trying something different. It may or may not work and I would like my readers to be the judge of that. Please bear with me as I explain.

I am going to take some of the stories that I wrote about my son and me and rewrite them as I imagine they would be from his point of view. So, effectively, what I am going to try to do is to write the love story between a mother and son from a twenty-year-old's guy's perspective. So, I am publishing the first two parts and would ask you to read them and let me know if the idea works and whether I should write more parts.

Thanks for reading this and let me know your thoughts

2. The holiday where it starts to happen.

Life was changing for all the family. Dad had gone, his and mum's divorce was finalised, she was flush with money again, I had my nineteenth birthday and I had been accepted at uni. To celebrate all that mum was taking me for a ten-day holiday in Marbella, Spain. On top of all that she had continued, as it were, coming out to me, or so I imagined and I was now totally obsessed with her and was, maybe deluding myself, beginning to fancy my chances.

My thoughts varied between supreme optimism and the deepest pessimism. Ten days in a quiet, idyllic, romantic setting with the woman of my dreams. The hope of what could so easily happen keeps getting washed away by despair. She could never want me the way I want her. Or could she? Ever since the night with the PC there have been moments where I could swear she was flirting. But then, I'm young and hormonal and, so I have been told, quite good looking with an athletic and toned physique. My ego tells me that every woman who even just looks at me is flirting with me.

We were staying at the house of one of her friends who she'd known for years. It was a treat before I went off to university. I doubt that mum could have realised just how much of a treat it was for me to spend ten nights in a villa with her and her friend, Emily. My mind was boggling at the thoughts I was already having and undoubtedly would have even more when I was with them when I would see both of them together in their bikinis and maybe even less if I got really lucky. Naturally, my thinking went further than just being with them around the pool and included being with the pair of them in a threesome. I had met mum's friend, Emily the owner of the villa, a couple of years ago and had I not have been sexually and emotionally in love with Jayne my mother, she would have been high up on my bucket list of older women who I'd like to fuck. In most ways she was quite the opposite of mum being tall and slim, getting on for my height of 5' 10", with dark, shorter than mum's blonde hair and small boobs. I was so looking forward to the wanks I would undoubtedly have almost as much as I was the holiday!

The trip to the airport and the cab to the house were pretty uneventful but the flight had its moments. Mum was wearing nicely tight, white jeans and a blue with thin white stripes top that effectively was a man's shirt. How she made such a masculine garment look so fucking sexy, especially as it was loose and fairly baggy, I will never know. But then, she made pretty much everything she wore sexy in my eyes.

On the plane she said she was going to have a nap and quite innocently I suggested we raise the armrest between us. She was in a window seat with me in the middle of the three with the aisle seat empty. As she snoozed, she moved a little closer until eventually when we over somewhere in the middle of France her head rested on my arm. It was like an electric shock and almost, but not quite, involuntarily I slipped my arm around her shoulders and in her slumbers, she snuggled up closer to me with her head on my chest. It felt awesome. But when I looked down it got even more awesome, for the shirt was gaping. I was absolutely amazed that when I looked down it I could see both of her boobs squashed together in her white, lacy bra with such a deep, deep cleavage between them. I was tempted to slip my hand down inside her shirt but realised the risks I would be taking with both her, other passengers and the cabin crew so I resisted the temptation. What a sight that was and what a boner it gave me until she woke up over Madrid. As she sat up so her hand went to her chest and pushed the shirt against her presumably being aware that it had gaped as she snoozed. The look she gave me and how she held my gaze for just a couple of seconds too long hinted to me that she knew exactly where I'd been looking as she slept.

The rest of the flight and the twenty-minute cab ride from the airport to the villa was uneventful. However, almost as soon as we got to the lovely, but rather tatty villa, things began to change.

Emily greeted us profusely kissing and hugging us and telling mum how I had changed so much winking and grinning at her as she said, "He's turned into a man Jay since I last saw your little boy."

I was quite gobsmacked when mum replied, "Yes he has very much, so keep your grubby hands off him, he's my man now the other one's gone," as she looked at me and smiling added, "Aren't you love?". I was quite surprised when I found myself muttering,

"Am I mum, is that what I am?"

That pretty much set the tone and style of the three-way relationship for the rest of the day. There was lots of joking, laughing, banter and light-hearted flirting, mainly by Emily with it being directed about equally towards mum as it was towards me making me wonder just how well and intimately they knew each other. During the meal she told us that she had to go to work tomorrow and most days we were there, explaining that she owned a shop in Marbella, and cracked, "So behave yourselves when I'm away." As she said that mum looked at me with a slight smile on her face making me wonder what she was thinking and also what she may have said to Emily for her to make such a remark. Feeling hellishly guilty at what I was thinking, I avoided mum's gaze.

The next morning the three of us had breakfast together outside by the pool. Emily wasn't leaving until early afternoon as she explained she was doing the afternoon shift adding that the day's in Marbella shopping are made up of three shifts of four hours each as they were open twelve hours every day in the season. "So, with the cat away, Jay, it gives my lovely mouses the chance to play, doesn't it?" she grinned patting my arm just like mum does.

She left at just after one when mum prepared lunch which was tuna salad. She got a bottle from the well-stocked wine fridge and began trying to pull the cork out; the Spanish, like the French, have not at all taken to screw tops. As she struggled with the corkscrew, she held the bottle against her chest with it once or twice sliding between her boobs that were quite visible in her bikini bra underneath it. And just what thoughts that bottle sliding between her tits conjured up in my sex addled mind! My heart was beating faster than I had thought possible, my cheeks were burning and, as unattractive as this may sound, I was beginning to sweat.

After Emily left and we sat down for lunch, I felt a little embarrassed but also very curious as to why Emily had made such remarks and wondered, probably incorrectly if mum had said anything about us. I decided to play being dumb and asked," What's she mean about behaving ourselves and mice playing while she's away?" I asked as innocently as I could.

Mum didn't bat an eyelid and just rebuffed me by saying, "Oh she's just playing around she's always like that."

"She's very nice," I muttered.

"Yes she is both as a person and to look at."

"Well I wouldn't know about her as a person as I have only met her that time she came to our house a couple of years ago."

"Three actually."

"Really, that long?"

"Yep It was her 40th and she came over to party with her old friends. So, you like her, do you?"

"Yes to look at obviously."

"Well don't get any ideas there, young man."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, I saw you eyeing her up."

"I wasn't and in any case she's out of my league."

Smiling as she helped me to the salad she said. "Not just out of your league either young man."

"What do you mean."

"It's no secret Pete, Emily's a lesbian, well at least a part-time one."

As we ate the lunch the way mum, presumably unconsciously, had handled the bottle with it between her tits had me thinking even more about sex. The intimate setting of the morning and now the lunch made me feel relaxed and slightly aroused, if such a combination of feelings is really possible. I couldn't work out whether she was feeling similar things to me and, obviously, I couldn't ask her but the glances and the gestures and the way she leaned in as we spoke had me feeling she might be. They seemed to suggest to me that we were becoming more of a couple and that taking things further might be on. These feelings were accentuated because I could see the outlines of her bikini and her wobbling breasts as she moved with the hints of the outlines of her nipples through the thin dress and bikini bra.

"Really?" I replied trying to appear cool and sophisticated although the idea of staying in a house for ten days with a les who was beautiful as well sexy was quite some turn on. I mulled that over for few moments before asking, "How do you know that mum?"

"Women know love, we have an intuition for such things just as we know when a guy's interested in us," she replied staring at me for a moment or two making me wonder if it was a meaningful stare.

"Really mum, and she doesn't mind other people knowing?"

"No, she's completely out with her family and friends but she goes both ways."

I didn't ask, although I wanted to know how she knew that and if, maybe and so excitingly they had been active together. And as I thought that, naturally I guess being a horny youngster, I imagined the pair of them in each other's arms rolling around on mum's bed in the villa. That of course got me worked up a little although, by the size and hardness of the erection that grew in my shorts thankfully hidden by the table, it was rather more than a little!

All I could think about was kissing mum or, at a pinch Emily, fondling their tits that I'd seen so much of earlier when sunbathing and thrusting my cock in and out of one or both of them and making them moan with every thrust. However, in what were becoming less frequent moments of realistic thinking, it kept registering strongly with me that Jayne was my mother, and she wasn't like that. It was all in my mind for I was a twisted pervert descending a spiral of delusion and lust over my own mother. I needed to clear my head, but as I sat across from her at the lunch table, all I could do was stare at her chest. I forced myself to catch her eye, smile sweetly and make some charming, witty remarks, but every time my attention slipped, my eyes were drawn back to her breasts that I knew from checking her bras at home when she was out were sized 36 inches with D cups, although I had found one that was DD. I couldn't get their smooth, soft skin, their curves and the movements they made as she breathed out of my mind. Those, and the occasional outlines of her nipples inside her bra were becoming too much for me and I began to regret having agreed to come on this stupid holiday.

I think she realised where my eyes were, for suddenly the atmosphere changed. She made an excuse to get up and started clearing away. Embarrassed, I excused myself too, saying I'd go check the pool. Of course, as I inched my way out, I knew that I'd have the problem with the now full-on erection I'd had throughout most of the meal. My instinctive reaction was to hide it, but as she looked across at me, I was suddenly filled with youthful boldness. Being slightly tipsy with the Dutch courage that makes a guy feel invincible, I stood up straight wondering if she'd notice the bulge in my trousers. A moment or two later, I knew that she'd seen it as I watched her eyes slide down my body, latch onto it then quickly look away. She didn't say anything, but then what could a mother say about her son having an erection from looking at her?

As soon as I was outside, I began to wonder if I'd gone too far, but the recklessness didn't leave me. I stripped down to my swim shorts and slid into the water which felt quite cold and did the business by quickly softening my dick. It wasn't long before she appeared and, incredibly she was carrying a fresh bottle of wine that she'd managed to uncork and two glasses. Standing on the patio beside the pool and looking down at me, she bent down, placed the plastic glasses on the side of the pool and handed me the bottle. As she did that the sun dress gaped and her tits looked as though they were going to burst out of her bikini causing my erection to begin again. As she looked down at me and undid the buttons and tie on her sundress and casually let it fall onto a chair, I wondered if she noticed what was happening to me under the water. She'd changed from this morning's bikini for as she stood looking down at me, I saw she was wearing a yellow one and most erotically heels with peek-a-boo toes. I was sure that both the bra and panties were tighter and skimpier than the morning's outfit as I could see even more of her body which truly was a sight to behold and one that completed my hard on.

Climbing elegantly down the steps, she slipped into the water looking right at me all the time. I held her gaze as she stood facing me and reached onto the side of the pool and picked up the empty glasses. As she did that the bra on her bikini slipped a little making me wonder, and hope, that that her nipples would pop out but no such luck. She saw where my gaze was directed and smiling, she muttered, "Now, now Peter, don't get too excited."

Fuck, I thought, wondering if she'd seen my erection. I didn't know what to do or say so I just looked at her as she held the glass out to me and said in what sounded a bit like a husky whisper to me although that may have been wishful thinking, "Do the honours love," and amazingly and so erotically to my ears added, "Fill me up."

After the joke, if that's what it was, she walked the few paces towards me and stood a couple of feet away facing me. The water came up to just beneath her breasts making it appear as if they were floating on it. She was so near, within touching distance and close enough that I could smell her perfume and see the blobs of mascara around her eyes. Feeling emboldened and encouraged by her actions and words I boldly put my arm out and rested my hand on her bare hip. Despite it being under water the feel was magical and made me rather nervous I said softly, "What if I want to be excited?"

She blinked and lifted her head as she put her hand on mine and playfully pushed me off before handing me her glass and innocently, possibly, asking, "Now why I would want that?"

"Excitement is the spice of life," I replied without thinking or hesitation. I swear I would never have said that if I was completely sober and momentarily, I wondered if I'd overstepped a mark with her, after all she was my mum and not some pick up flloosy. But thankfully, she smiled and swam away from me using a breast stroke and holding her head up in the way women do so their hair doesn't get wet.

Holding both glasses in one hand and the bottle in the other, I poured the wine and turned around and looked at her. After the full bottle at lunch, we were now both at least a little drunk and like most guys in such situations I was totally horny and full of bravado. That made me wonder if she was feeling like that as well. Her body language, apparent attitude, some of her actions and words said that she might be, but being that she was my mother and we had never really got this far sexually let alone gone beyond, it suggested otherwise. I just couldn't be sure but I was now quite tipsy on the wine and full of alcohol driven confidence so my befuddled mind thought otherwise. I had no idea whether there was any ulterior motive but I readily agreed despite my obvious erection to get out of the pool when she suggested. As I climbed up the short ladder with my face just inches from her beautifully rounded and middle-aged full backside, it took all my self-control not to touch it with my face, mouth or hands or, all three.

We stood by the pool sipping the last of our wine and just looked at each other. The mood seemed to have changed again and was now back to what it had been as we ate lunch. She looked incredible. I couldn't drag my gaze away from her breasts, glistening and dripping wet and cupped in the bikini, the bra of which looked to be slightly too small for the fulsome cargoes they were restraining. The water had excitingly made the thin material slightly see through so that the shadows of her areola were just about discernible and either, the water was cold or, something else had made her nipples more prominent than they had been earlier. Was that a sign of her being aroused I wondered? The panties hardly covered her pubic patch making me wonder if she trimmed or shaved the hairs as she couldn't, or so it appeared, leave them natural and wear such a miniscule pair of bikini panties. I knew from climbing up the ladder behind her that they were also too short to cover all of the crease in her bum, although that may have been the weight of the water pushing them down a bit.

As we stood beside the pool facing each other with her nipples seemingly as hard as my cock that was rearing right up my flat stomach there was no use trying to look away or to hide the fact that I had been staring. She had seen that I was looking, well more staring really and thankfully she excitingly held my gaze with a quizzical, I think it's called, smile on her lips suggesting to me that she was as tipsy as I was and maybe was answering the question I had been asking myself almost ever since Emily had left us alone; was there something on between us? That thought was stimulated and encouraged as I watched her gaze run up and down my body coming to rest just beneath my waist as she quite obviously stared at the bulge in my shorts. "You perv," she teased.

I smiled back and without thinking and certainly without planning I replied, "Is that just me mum?" as I raised my eyebrows at her.

At first, she didn't say anything. It seemed as though she was working out just what I meant and how to reply so I remained silent although I was boiling up inside to take the conversation further. As I waited, I was wondering if similar thoughts and doubts were going through her mind as were raging in mine? After what seemed an age and looking rather nervous, she said in a near whisper, "What do you mean?" which put the ball firmly back into my court. But now, with my confidence boosted by alcohol, the circumstances and the vision dripping with water with her tits almost hanging out of her bikini standing before me, I felt as though I was in charge of proceedings and replied.

"Mum or should I call you Jay or Jayne, I think you must know?"

"Know what love, what must I know and yes do if you want to?" she answered in a soft voice that to my ear seemed to have a huskiness to it

Her response and the way her confidence and presence had deteriorated sort of got to me and I was at a loss as to what to do. A part of me thought of walking away, going to my room and having a wank as I had last night imagining her having sex with the delicious Emily. But I didn't, I couldn't, I felt that we were so close. But close to what? Could it really happen? Did mums and sons really do anything, did any really have sex? Could we be about to?

She was staring at me, looking lost and sort of confused and maybe defeated but she flashed me a wry smile. As she did that, I plucked up all my courage and totally uncharacteristically I went for it. Reaching out, I tested the waters by placing my hand on her bare hip just above the panties of her mini bikini bottom. It felt lovely. There was no resistance, she you didn't pull away or push it off so encouraged, I put my arm around her waist with my hand resting in the small of her back. That was another lovely feeling although it was still wet. I pulled gently on her back wondering what would happen, would she hold firm and stay where she was or would she accept my encouragement and move towards me? For a moment or two nothing happened then wonderfully and so absolutely fucking amazingly she took that short pace forward and our bodies met. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, our stomachs met and our thighs merged together. And of course, most magically her soft, slightly bulging stomach or, mumtum as she called it, engulfed my erection that was at full mast stretching right up our stomachs. Our faces were so close, almost touching so that I could feel her breath on my cheeks and chin and her eyes were just beneath mine looking up at me. Neither of us spoke. It was clear that this was, or could be a seminal moment in my mother and son dream and in our relationship, or was it just a fantasy?

12