My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 04

Story Info
She masturbates me on the beach.
4.4k words
4.4
12.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few words from Jayne.

Thanks to all of you who left comments on the first few parts of this story. They have persuaded me to continue with it and I hope you enjoy the rest of how my mum's and my affair developed.

I should add a gentle warning that this story contains details of an incestuous relationship so do not read if you find that offensive.

Love,

Jayne x

Although I was over the moon about having a grope of mum's, or were they Jayne's, tits, I was also frustrated by what we'd done or, more to the point, what we hadn't done. I mean, I was lying naked in my bed with a raging, full hard-on when she came in wearing just a lacy, mid-thigh length, thin nightdress. It had a low neck and her tits were obviously bare under it as I could see that they wobbled around and jiggled sexily as she moved and, of course her nipples, which must have been fucking rock hard, made great big bulges in the silky material.

When she came into my room I thought, and of course hoped, that it was because she had decided that we could at last fuck. But no fucking way. Bloody women, who can understand them, certainly not a nineteen-year-old blagger like me! It wasn't that at all, in fact she stressed that there was no way she was going to let me fuck her. But and it was a big and beautiful but, I could, so she said as she pulled the top of her nighty down, play with her tits.

And I did exactly that and it was fucking brilliant. All too soon, though, she made me finish and after running her finger along the bulge of my erection under the sheet, she put her tits away, told me not to worry as she could wash the sheet and fucked off back to her own room. That left me with just one alternative and my hand sorted that out with a heavy load plastering my belly and chest which, being the considerate son that I was, I cleaned up in the bathroom saving her the job of washing the sheet.

The next day Emily had kindly arranged a day out for us visiting Gibraltar and seeing the Rock. I'd heard of it of course but had no idea what it was all about. It was big and quite impressive though, driving the forty odd miles to look at this fucking great rock and having lunch was about as exciting as seeing it on TV. In some ways it was actually less so as mum and Emily were fully dressed whereas had we been at the villa they'd have been in bikinis flashing their bits and pieces at me.

Although nothing of any sexual significance happened during the trip to Gibraltar and back the atmosphere and mood between me and mum was different to what it had been previously. Maybe it was my imagination but she seemed to be more open and closer to me, friendlier, without doubt sexier and at times, altogether more like a girlfriend than a mum. I suppose, really, she was acting towards me like a mature woman who has shown a bloke her tits and has let him play with them, would act.

We got back to the villa around four and I had a snooze, a wank and a shower. Emily had invited some local friends for a barbecue and I was pleased to see that their daughter was quite tasty. Just over eighteen, she was a dark-haired, slightly dumpy bird with a bright and bubbly personality. We got on well and around nine I persuaded her, not that she needed much persuading, to come for a walk with me along the beach. On the way back we sat on an upturned boat rocks and I tried my luck with her and I did okay. As we kissed, I managed to get quite a good feel of her ass and tits but not, despite trying, any pussy action with my fingers. I did, though, get agreement for a date and we exchanged numbers. I wasn't that keen on her but with the old saying of any port in a storm in mind I mentally tucked Katie as a maybe in case I needed it later in the holiday. One good thing about it, though, it caused mum to look at me with a strange expression when we wandered back into the house around eleven. Was it jealousy I thought later?

When I went to bed, I was hoping for a repeat performance of last night's tit show but no such luck so, it was a bit of laptop porn, imagining Jayne and Emily were in bed with me and a quick hand fuck before falling asleep and waking up with my usual morning wood and, so, another wank. I was pretty sure I'd go blind before I was out of my teens!

The next morning, I went to the gym where Em. had arranged a temporary membership, she knew one of the managers so got it for nothing or so she said though, I reckon she may have paid in kind. It was later than I'd been other days so I wasn't going to finish until twelve-thirty or thereabouts and that gave me the idea to ring mum and see if she'd like to have lunch; I knew she had no plans for the afternoon. On previous visits to the gym I'd found a nice little bar that served food so I thought it would be nice to eat there overlooking the beach and sea and, although I knew I shouldn't, I called mum when I was on the cross trainer. We chatted for a bit until I told her the reason for the call.

"It's a nice little bar restaurant not far from the gym," I explained with her replying that she had no idea where the gym was so I explained that it was just a couple of miles towards Monteros.

"Okay then so shall I walk?"

"No probably best to get a cab, it'll only be five minutes or so," I told her.

"Alright then, let's do it."

"Great say two then?"

"Right see you there, I'll get a table and I'll wait inside for you."

"I take it that it's casual?"

"Yes of course, come in a bikini or nothing if you want," I told her making her laugh and reply.

"I might just do that."

"Great that's a date then, right?"

"Is it Peter?"

"Is it what?"

"A date, you and me on a date?"

"Well no but you know what I mean," I replied feeling a little flustered at how the conversation was going.

"Yes dear, I know and I look forward to our first date then."

I got a table near to a widow overlooking the narrow beach with a good view of the door where mum would enter the room. Sitting waiting I kept running over the phone chat in my mind. I focused on the soft tone of her voice that I thought sounded sultry and quite come on though, probably, that was more in my mind than reality. Also, I kept hearing her voice asking if it was a date and thinking whether that was just her being frivolous or was it being flirty? And, of course, my mind kept recalling what we'd done in my bedroom a couple of nights ago. I still could hardly believe it had happened. That she'd come into my room just like she used to at home a year or so ago when all this heavier stuff between us had started. And as then, she wore just a flimsy nighty under which she was obviously naked, although I hadn't been able to confirm that by getting my hand up it and between her legs. But this time, unlike back home, she'd got her tits out and after a bit of argy-bargy she'd let me play with them. As I sat there waiting for my princess to arrive I couldn't shake those recollections from my mind and of course, as sure as night follows day I got a hard-on and, of course, that had to be just as she arrived.

She looked fucking brilliant as she wafted across the restaurant towards me. I was only just about able to drag my eyes away from her wonderful vision to see the lustful gazes of most of the blokes and even some of their female partners whose gazes appeared to zero in on her. But fuck them she was all mine, well at least to have lunch with and they wouldn't know she was just my mum, would they?

She was wearing a white, almost but not quite, see through, dress with a flowing skirt that had slits up both sides. As she walked they opened up so that she flashed her tanned legs almost up to her panties which through the dress I could see were white matching the bra that was also just about visible through the dress. Of course, all that simply added weight or more accurately hardness and thickness to the already near erection I'd got thinking about her tits flashing of the other night. And, of course, as I stood up and she leaned forward flashing me a good view of the tops of her boobs and kissed me lightly on both cheeks in a very Italian way, she saw the bulge and whispered, "Pleased to see me then love?"

The lunch was an absolute joy. Other than shoving my hand into the top of the, what I guess really was a, sundress and fondling her tits, things could hardly have gone any better. We sat close, laughed and joked, occasionally touched each other with our hands and under the table our knees and feet, she leaned forward, almost as she had in my bedroom, several times and altogether acted just as if it were on a real date. I hardly knew what we were eating but I know we ordered a second carafe of white wine that we didn't finish and that the bill came to just fifty euros as it was given to me, although mum took it and paid for it on her credit card. I bet that really pissed off any of the watching guys as not only did this young English kid have a glamourous, older partner but also, she paid for the bloody meal.

I wanted to hold her hand as we walked out of the restaurant but felt that was a bit much so I let her go first and ogled her ass instead which may well have been the better choice of the two.

"Shall we walk back along the beach?" I suggested adding, "You can put your heels in my gym bag."

As we strolled along the soft sand above the water line, we chatted and she seemed relaxed and in a great mood just as I was. After half hour or so we turned around a slight curve in the shoreline into a smallish, rocky cove that I knew from walking it before was about threequarters of the way home.

"I'm going in for a dip?" she surprised me by blurting out suddenly.

"What skinny dipping or in your undies?" I quipped back hopefully.

"No silly, I've got a bikini on," she grinned adding, "You coming in?"

"No, I had a long swim at the gym."

"Okay hold this then," she said fiddling some buttons and a zip undone on the dress, slowly whipping it off, handing it to me and standing before me in the skimpiest of white bikinis that she hadn't worn before while I was around. She looked brilliant. Handing me her glasses she said, "Point me towards the sea and watch out for me so you don't lose me as I can't see," she said half joking as I knew full well that her eyesight really was quite poor but not that bad.

Watching the back of her walking the twenty or so yards down to the water was quite some sight. Her bum in the tiny pair of panties that hardly covered all of the crease between the two symmetrically perfect orbs, wobbled and jiggled its delightful way to the sea as her long, tanned, what I thought were, perfect legs carried her along. And of course, her tits in the, what looked to be, a slightly too small bra were all over the place and were putting on such a wonderful show, it seemed such a shame that there was only an audience of one.

I moved back a little way in between a few huge and a number of smaller rocks and sitting on one I laid the dress and my bag on another and watched her swimming quite elegantly out, along and then back into shore. She then did her Ursula Andress coming out of the sea in that Bond film impression and walked up to me proving that her eyesight wasn't too bad. Soaking wet with her hair plastered to her head and the water dripping off her breasts she took my breath away.

"I've got a towel in my bag," I told her giving her the glasses that she slipped on.

"Great, you can dry my back then," she replied as I felt the inevitable happening as my cock started to grow. I tried hiding it by turning and going to my bag to get the towel but I know that she saw it. As our eyes met, she smiled but didn't say anything as she turned around. I dabbed at her back knowing that I now had a full erection that I wanted to press against her gorgeous ass that was just inches from my cock.

"What about your legs?" I asked as I dried around her waist just above the top of the bikini.

"Oh they'll dry as we walk," she replied turning and facing me so we were no more than two feet apart. Then quite purposefully, I thought, she ran her glance up and down my body in the tee shirt and shorts and then held my gaze as she said quietly, "But you can dry the front love if you want."

I nearly fuckingwell exploded hearing that and at the thought of what that might mean especially when with that wry, little smile that I found so sexy she added, "But be careful where you dry won't you?"

"What do you mean?" I managed to blurt out."

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean," she said in a near whisper as she took a small step closer to me and went on, "And wouldn't try drying places that you shouldn't see or.............." she paused looking right into my eyes before muttering, "Touch."

I began to understand what she meant although, as women seem to be masters at, she was talking in riddles leaving me to work out the real meaning and that she was inviting me to see her tits again under the pretext of drying them. In her ultra-feminine way she sort of confirmed that by adding, "After all this area is a clothes optional beach, isn't it?"

"Oh yes Jayne, it is very clothes optional," I replied my courage now booming as she held my gaze and just as she had in my bedroom the other night, she pulled her top down a little so that she almost uncovered her nipples but stopped with just her areola, that I had learned from google was the pink bits surrounding them. She then almost knocked me out when she said.

"Would you like to love?"

I didn't latch on at first and grunted, "Huh?" as a question.

"I told you there were other ways Peter, didn't I?"

"Yes," I gulped as she went on.

"Well, this could be another one of them, couldn't it?" she whispered.

"And what's that?" I rather naively asked worried that I might get things wrong after all I was now playing the sex game with a mature woman who just happened to be my mum.

Again, with that little smile on her lips and holding my gaze she said softly, "Well the beach is deserted and your mother's breasts are soaking wet love so maybe you should dry them."

I could hardly believe what she was saying or what was happening as she pulled the bra of the bikini completely away from her boobs and let it fall into a bundle around her waist. My immediate reaction was indeed to use the towel and to start drying both of them.

"Mmmmm that's nice lovey but do you really need the towel?" she murmured as at the same time her hand found my hard-on and she pressed her hand against it.

"Oh my God Jayne," I groaned dropping the towel and pressing my cock hard against her hand, "No, no of course I don't."

"Good and by the way Peter that's lovely," she sighed pressing her tits against my hands that were now cupping and caressing them as, at the same time, she fiddled her hand down the front of my shorts and unbelievably but wonderfully grasped my bare cock and whispered. "And so is this," as she gently rubbed up and down its length.

There was absolutely no way on God's earth that I could last any time with what was going on. Not only was I now caressing, clumsily, and on and off kissing, or more slurping on, mum's tits but also, she was now wanking my cock. I felt as though I was in heaven and then I started to cum.

"Oh mum, mum, Jayne I'm sorry," I groaned as my cock or balls or whatever the fuck is it does these things, started to make me cum.

Running her other hand across my face with her soft fingertips brushing across my cheeks she said, "Don't be sorry darling those no need."

I was expecting her to pull her hand away immediately she realised that I releasing a load but, no, like the mature, experienced lover she is she stayed with it and even leaned forward, kissed me and whispered, "That's right baby let it go, cum for me cum for mummy now." And so differently to the two or three younger birds who'd tossed me off before, she in a way seemed to welcome my cum and took it into her hand, on her wrist, up her arm and onto her bikini knickers. It wasn't until I'd finished and all the cum I'd produced was on her that she let go of my softening dick and held her hand out for the towel. Then to my utter amazement she kissed me softly on the lips and whispered, "Thank you darling," as she pulled her bra back into place.

*

Whilst obviously I loved these new experiences that she was bringing to our relationship they did confuse me. I mean, after all it was my mum doing them for Christ's sake! Whilst in my fantasies we were rabid and enthusiastic lovers that was far, far from the case in the cold light of day. I guess it was that inconsistency that messed me up most of all. Like after she'd wanked me on the beach, she put her tits away and we walked home just as if nothing had happened. She'd acted in a similar way after that kiss by the pool and following the episode in my bedroom. Once whatever she'd decided to let me do had happened, she sort of logged off and acted as if it hadn't. I had no idea whether that was her intentions or if it was sub-conscious but as close, intimate and sexual as we were during one of her moments that all stopped once we'd done what she wanted. And although, of course, I wanted it as well, these episodes, experiences, happenings or whatever the fuck you call them, were very much totally at her discretion and direction. But then who am I to moan? I worked out that it was her defence mechanism. It was her way of coping with what she feels is pretty deviant behaviour which, in all truthfulness a mother letting her son play with her tits and then jerking him off is, so maybe the mum needs some form of mechanism like that.

It did, though, change her behaviour in one way and that was with her sunbathing. After the beach incident she did take her bra off when laying out sunbathing but totally frustratingly she always put it on when moving around. That pissed me off because as wonderful as they looked when she was lying still on her sunbed, they would have looked totally awesome if I could have seen them jiggling around naked as she walked around the pool but no such luck.

Nevertheless, I was getting lucky with her and things were moving my way. When alone she was now far more open and sort of intimate without being all lovey dovey, which I don't like much in any case. That said, she did touch me more frequently and when I got an erection, which I did quite often, she always seemed to know and would pointedly stare at it with a grin on her face and whisper or mouth, if Emily was within earshot, 'perve.' Also, when dressed, she no longer went to lengths to hide her boobs and, so I thought, flashed them and her legs at me more often. And even more magically, other than when we went out anywhere, she now rarely wore a bra.

But I guess the icing on the cake of our 'new relationship' was that now and then we'd kiss and cuddle. Usually, well probably always, it was started by her and mostly was when Emily was in the house. I took that to be her protection, a sort of safeguard about going any further.

Maybe we would be in the kitchen and we'd move closely past each other and she'd put her hand on my shoulder or hip and we'd stop and look at each other. Then she might move her hand up to the back of my head, press her body against mine and kiss me right on the lips. The combination of her lips on mine, our tongues duelling, our mouths writhing together, her boobs against my chest and my hard-on pressed into her stomach was quite amazing. The first few times we did it I expected, well in reality, more hoped, we'd go further but we never did.

So, although getting what I really wanted from mum was proving to be bloody difficult, overall, I wasn't in a bad position. I was getting some stuff from her and each time now we were going further so in my tiny, juvenile male mind, that meant that sooner or later she'd give in. I'd found that hot birds always do in the end as they want to be fucked as much as we want to fuck them. Also, Emily was coming on strong, or so I thought but I'd never met a woman with so much front and wasn't quite sure how to read her, but the idea of shagging a lessy was a big turn on so I was up for it and ready for her. And now there was Katie as well who I was gearing up to call for a date well, really for a shag.

12