My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 05

Story Info
Our last night spent in mum’s bed, but do we fuck?
5.4k words
4.44
5.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our last night spent in mum's bed but do we fuck?.

As they say, 'all good things come to an end' and this holiday was doing just that. It was our last day and night as tomorrow, a Friday, we were flying home at four in the afternoon. We'd decided to spend the day around the pool finishing off our tans so I was looking forward to an extended boobs show from mum. I was hoping that she would at last have plucked up the courage to move around topless rather than just having them bare when lying down. And I got lucky. I have no idea what was different today nor what prompted her to get up, walk to the pool, get in and do a few, slow lengths without putting on her bra. But she did and it was awesome.

I was sitting a little way away from her in the shade and she was in the full sun with it shining right onto her gorgeously bare tits. I just hoped she didn't burn them or her nipples as I was, probably rather ambitiously, hoping to get a lick or suck of them later. I was half asleep when I heard her moving and whether it was due to that or other reasons, she didn't pick up her bra when she stood up. And like that standing beside the sunbed she looked fucking brilliant with those nice full, slightly saggy mum tits with big nipples wonderfully bare. And it just got better and better as she walked towards the pool not looking at me at all. I assumed this was purposeful as she knew full well how much I adored her tits as she'd seen me staring at them often enough. Also, I had told her how I loved them particularly when she showed them to me in my room and when she let me kiss and suck them that afternoon in that rocky cove on the way home from lunch.

Despite her avoiding my lustful gaze, the short twenty or thirty metres from her sunbed to the pool was just about the most erotic walk I had ever seen. With each step, they jiggled and swayed most alluringly if you are being polite and fucking sexily if you're not, and I wasn't. Obviously, my cock reacted to the wonderful display of feminine beauty and eroticism and as she swam languidly up and down the pool it got harder and harder. And when she got out and momentarily looked as if she was going to walk towards me to maybe dry her front as I had on the beach, it felt as though I might cum there and then. But no, alas or fortunately she didn't and walked so fucking seductively back to her sunbed with her arse and hips swaying wonderfully almost in tune with the jiggling of her tits.

Emily came home around four and joined us for lemonade by the pool. I was amazed when mum, after picking up her bra and starting to putting it on, put it down again when Emily said, "Don't worry about me love, I've seen plenty of those at the shop and er......." she said pausing to glance at me before adding, "and elsewhere."

"Yes, I bet you have," mum replied making me wonder whether anything had gone on between them and that, of course made me question whether she was a les or bi. Fuck, sex with older women can be bloody confusing '

"Actually, I won't be home all night so I'll leave you two lovebirds together on your last night," she told us after we'd been chatting for a while.

Although I am quite a ballsy little bugger that embarrassed me especially because as she said it, she held firstly mum's and then my gaze. It was as if she knew something had been going on between us and it made me wonder whether mum had told her anything. That was made worse when beautifully dolled up she said just before wafting off in the hundred grand or so of her Porsche Taycan. "So, the place is all yours for the night but don't get up to anything I wouldn't do, will you?"

"Well, that should give us wide choice then, shouldn't it?" mum said grinning from Emily to me and then back again.

I still couldn't work Emily out. On the one hand my typical young, male enthusiasm attracted me to her because she was tasty to look at, feisty in spirit and bloody sexy. Her suggested lesbianism, or bisexuality as mum had, rather knowingly it seemed to me, amended it to, was a massive added attraction and the way she flirted with me, and mum was just the icing on the cake. Without doubt, but for my feelings for mum and what was going on between us I would have had a crack at her and being rather cocky, I was pretty sure I'd get her.

Being our last day in the sun before returning to the British turgid excuse for a summer, Mum and I sat around until the sun went behind the mountains at around six when we went indoors to change and mum said, "Shall we stay in or go out somewhere?"

"Have we got any food?"

"Well, I can always do some pasta and we've got that nice crusty bread and there's plenty of wine."

"Do we have to decide now?" I asked looking at her standing in the kitchen in a black bikini with, regrettably the bra on.

"Well, what we do will determine what I wear won't it?"

"Or you can wear whatever you wish and let that decide where we go couldn't you?" I said in a rather smartarse way.

"What do you mean?"

"You could stay as you are which means we stay in."

"Oh I see," she grinned.

"Or take it off and we could go to bed, couldn't we?" I said, smiling and chancing my arm.

"Now, now young man, be careful, don't start all that again."

I quickly came back with, "Oh don't worry Jayne, I would be, I'd even wear two condoms if you want."

That made her giggle as she replied. "There'd be absolutely no need for them."

"What you prefer bareback do you, funny that so do I."

"Okay, two things," she said picking up her sundress and slipping it on.

"Okay, what are they?"

"Well firstly I'm protected and secondly you won't be going there."

"Spoilsport," I said with big grin.

"Now, stop talking like that and we'll stay in and have the pasta, okay?"

"Fine by me mum."

"Mmmm that's better too."

"What is?"

"That I'm mum not Jayne."

"Oh no, that's just verbally cos visually and in my mind you are very much Jayne."

"Okay let's stop, I'm gonna shower and get changed."

"Okay Jayne two things," I said mimicking her.

"What? Go on then."

"Firstly, don't put on too much and secondly can I watch?"

I'm not sure just what it was that had created the mood where we could chat at such an intimate and flirty level but it carried on as we prepared dinner after we'd both showered and changed. Actions, unfortunately, didn't speak louder than words as she showered in her ensuite bathroom the door of which I heard her locking. Nevertheless, whether it was to appease me, because it was warm or as another of her come ons, she didn't wear much. Quite short and nice and tight around her mound and arse, white shorts without, I noticed any vpls. On top she had a thin, pale blue tank with narrow, spaghetti, I think they're called, straps over her shoulders with, regrettably, a couple of other straps as well showing she was wearing a bra, fuck it.

We had a drink outside by the pool as the pasta was simmering or boiling or whatever the hell you do with pasta, then at just after eight we went inside to eat. It was, probably just about warm enough to eat outside but it was getting chilly and it wasn't worth the effort of carting everything from the kitchen to the pool to eat pasta that would be cold by the time we'd had a few mouthfuls.

Whether it was by design or just by chance the lighting in the kitchen was dim, there was some nice music playing on the radio and the whole scene was quite romantic or, as I thought of it, fucking horny. Mum sat at the head of the small, rectangular table and I sat to her left just as I had when we had lunch in that bar before our fateful walk along the beach where she'd made me cum.

I have no idea why I suddenly blurted it out, probably a combination of the atmosphere, it being our last night and the wine, that I was back on, but I asked her, "Do you miss being married and dad, mum?"

Pausing for a moment or two as she presumably thought about how to respond, our eyes met, she smiled and said, "No not really miss being married or him but there are aspects of marriage that I do miss."

"Well go on then," I said having no understanding of what she meant as I refilled our glasses for the second time.

"What?"

"What are they, the elements you miss."

"No Peter that's not a for now conversation."

"Why not?"

"Because, well it's just not."

"Because of what?" I asked my knee close to hers and my fingers on the table almost touching hers.

"It's too personal and a little embarrassing."

"Oh come on, after what we have done so far on this holiday?"

"That's got nothing to do with anything and what do you mean?"

I had now really got my teeth into this and like a dog with a bone I wasn't going to let it go so I ploughed on. "Look we've kissed and touched each other a lot."

"Stop Peter, listen that's enough."

It most certainly wasn't enough for me. Lying around the pool this afternoon looking at her with her tits out I'd made a sort of vow that I was going to give it a real go tonight and try to have it off with her before we went home when I was dreading she'd switch off completely. I didn't mean as far as taking her by force or anything like that, but that I would push things further and more persuasively than I had up to then.

"No come on what is it you miss most?"

Surprisingly she came back with a candid but guarded reply as she said quietly after taking a sip of wine, "Peter, I think you can guess the answer to that?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be asking, would I?" I replied putting my fingertips on the back of her hand.

"Well, you've probably thought about it already, haven't you?" she replied not, I was thrilled to see, moving her hand away from my fingers.

"To be absolutely honest mum, no I haven't, please go on."

"Okay but keep it to yourself."

"Who am I likely to tell? Of course I will."

"Sara and especially not your dad."

"Our secret then mum," I said taking hold of her hand and squeezing it, hopefully reassuringly, as I went on, "Just as all the other things are and always will be, right?"

"Yes, darling right."

"So come on then."

"I'm not sure really. Partly it's just having permanent company and someone to talk to about anything,"

"That's partly, but what else?" I persisted feeling excited that she hadn't taken her hand away.

"Lots of little things."

"Any big things then?"

"Peter, look I know what you're doing or are trying to get me to say."

"And what's that?"

"Oh, shit love yes I miss sex well actually, not so much the actual sex but having sex on tap whenever I wanted it."

"Well mum I am always here and ready to help," I said smiling, looking at her and seeing that her eyes were looking downwards avoiding my gaze so I squeezed her hand again and blurted out, "In any way you need it.....Jayne."

Returning my squeeze, she muttered quietly. "Yes, I know darling and I appreciate it."

"Mum, you're very welcome, you must know that."

"Yes dear, yes I do realise that and I am truly very thankful."

Seeing the opportunity to push things further I came back with, "And of course mum er, Jayne I am happy to provide much more help at any time, you just have to ask."

"Oh Peter, this is so difficult for me."

"Why?"

"We've been through all that love, haven't we?"

"Yes, but not since the other day on the beach and that night in my bedroom and surely they have changed things, haven't they?"

"Oh, Peter I just don't know."

"Don't know what mum, what don't you know?"

"Everything Peter, I don't know what's happening to me or to us."

"Oh mum," I said feeling near to tears, "What's happening is wonderful. What you've done has been marvellous but so confusing."

"Why confusing love?"

"Because I don't know when they are going to happen or really what they mean and what you want."

"What do you mean what I want?"

"Well, most women if they did the things with me that you've done would want sex."

That made her flash me that sexy, wry grin that I like so much as she murmured, "What we did love, wasn't that sex, in your room and on the beach?"

"Yes, but well you know what I mean, full sex, making love mum."

"Mum?"

"Sorry Jayne, why do we do those things but not go further?"

"We've been down that road many times love, it's just how I am, it just seems like a bridge too far for me and as I've said it's illegal."

"Not here, in Spain it isn't, I checked on google," I rather unnecessarily smartarsed back.

"That's as maybe but we're going home tomorrow."

"And can we continue?" I asked shuffling my chair around the corner of the table so I was next to her and once more we started playing knee come on.

"What when we get home?

"Yes."

"You're off to uni next week."

"I mean when I come home?"

"Again, love I just don't know, we'll see," she said quietly not moving her knee from mine as I slid my arm around her shoulders.

"What will determine that and what prompts you Jayne?" I whispered into her ear just before kissing her on the cheek.

"Prompts me, what do you mean, love?" she asked turning her face towards mine that I took as an invitation to kiss her on the lips. I brushed mine across hers and ran my tongue along her bottom one before asking.

"Just tell me whether you plan things like showing me these," I asked cupping her boob, "Or jacking me off or whether they just happen, will you?"

"Okay, yes darling I will but, I am not sure I fully understand it myself" she whispered opening her mouth and letting me run my tongue along both lips before going on with, "My feelings build up for you Peter and become sexual is the best I can do as an answer, they aren't planned. Does that help love?"

I hadn't moved my hand away from her lovely tit so I squeezed it gently as we continued the lips movements whilst I replied, "Yes Jayne, yes it does help but what if I feel the same, is it alright for me to do something?"

She moved her face away from mine and looking into my eyes and smiling, she said. "What, like fondling my tits Peter?"

"Yes Jayne, exactly like that," I replied getting a thrill from hearing her mention her tits so I ran my hand downwards, slipping it inside her tank top and cupping her boob in the thin bra. I was half expecting her to stop me and I felt elated when she didn't which I felt gave me permission to carry on and fondle her tits more vigorously.

"I don't know Peter, it might not work as most of the time I am just your mother not er, um you know."

"Your lover Jayne, is that the word you're searching for, me being your lover?"

"Oh God, yes, I suppose it is but I daren't think about it like that or accept it."

"But then love, I'm not really your lover, am I?" I asked kissing her fully on the lips. It was a slow burner kiss, one that started slowly when she hardly participated as, presumably, she was deciding how to react. She wasn't used to me making advances just as I wasn't used to making them but then something seemed to click with her. Both of her arms went around my neck, her mouth opened, her tongue delved into my mouth, her lips writhed against mine and sitting rather awkwardly side by side we kissed long, deep and passionately. And, of course, as we did that so my hand was in her tank top right on her bra covered boob. I wanted to get that out so I could feel its soft, squelchy smoothness but I was scared to push things too far, too quickly. At last, after what seemed an age, we stopped and she rested her head on my chest.

"Okay?" I whispered.

"Mmmm, yes dear, yes that was very okay," she replied not doing anything about my hand or my fingers that I had fiddled into her bra and right onto her nipple and areola. Naturally, I was now as hard as a rock and glancing down I saw that it was making a highly noticeable bulge in my beige coloured shorts. Trying to be as discreet as possible and hoping she wouldn't notice, I slid the hand that wasn't inside her top down and fumbled my dick into a more upright position. But, of course, she saw me and smiling she asked, "If you need any help, dear, you only have to ask, you know?" It wasn't until I'd told her that I didn't that I realised what an opportunity I had missed.

I was now hellishly nervous. I was out of my depth and I knew it and probably she did as well. I had to keep reminding myself that she was not only my mother and my sort of lover but that also she was a sexually very experienced, middle-aged woman nearing fifty-years-old who had been active for probably getting on for thirty-five years. and I was a nineteen-year-old who'd just been playing around with a few slags around my age and one in her thirties that to me, at the time represented an older woman.

And here we were in each other's arms, with my hand up her brief, tight tank top and my fingers in her bra as I sat there with a raging hard-on that she had noticed and commented on. 'What the fuck do we do now,' I asked myself?

For a while the answer to that was nothing and we sat like that for a while exchanging kisses. Not really deeply passionate ones but more little tasters on each other's lips, cheeks and neck. It was all rather lovely and more romantic than horny but, of course we had to move on and now I realised the appeal of older women. I'd heard it said before that they know exactly what they want and know how to get it and my mum, or Jayne, put those words into such wonderful action.

"So do you?" she asked giving me a second chance to elicit her help.

"What, like on the beach mum, er Jayne?"

"Yes darling," she sort of cooed, if that's the correct term, as she rested her hand so enticingly on my leg just below the hem of my shorts and gently squeezed and rubbed my bare leg.

Feeling bold and full of bravado mainly from the earlier chat I responded with. "Mmmm Jayne that would be nice, I thought you'd never ask," as I pushed my luck a bit by scooping each boob out of its cup.

"Well, I have now young man," she said with the same cooing lilt to her voice as she slid her hand up my leg so that the side of it pressed against my bulge and added, "Haven't I?

"Yes Jayne, yes you have," I groaned as the pressure on my balls sent surges of lovely sensations through me making my squeeze her tit and pinch her nipple probably too hard which made her gasp and mutter.

"Gentle darling not too hard."

"Sorry Jayne, is that better?" I asked reducing the pressure of my fingers on her stunningly hard, beautifully prominent nipple.

"Mmmm, much," she whispered as I pushed her top up so it was bunched around her upper chest uncovering her tits in the bra that was cut acutely across them so that a little bit of each areola was left uncovered. The picture was fucking brilliant and made even more so when she illustrated the appeal of older women by saying, "Take it off Peter it's uncomfortable like that tight round my neck."

God what an invitation that was and as quick as a flash I yanked it up and rather roughly, I guess, pulled it over her head disturbing her glasses and completely fucking up her hairstyle both of which she quickly readjusted before looking at me.

"Oh my God Jayne they are so beautiful," I sighed wanting to grab her tits but almost transfixed by not just what I was looking at but also at what she had just done for me. I hadn't had a girl flash her tits at me like that and with such confidence before and I thought it was wonderful and so bloody horny I am sure my cock got even harder.

Running her hands through my hair she murmured, "Do you really think so baby? Do you like mummy's tits?"

"God yes, yes of course I do they're beautiful just as you are mum," I sighed not even thinking about whether I should or not as I reached out with both hands, just as I had in my bedroom that night, and took hold of the glorious orbs. I looked up from staring at them and our eyes met. She smiled and seemed to arch her back a little thus, pushing them firmer against my hands which felt great. At the same time, she did pretty much exactly what she'd done on the beach the other day. Putting her hand right on my cock that was rearing right up my stomach, she wrapped her fingers as far around it as she could through my shorts and gently squeezed it.

12