My Love Affair with My Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what do you want to talk about first?"

"How do you mean?" I asked feeling a little confused.

"The photos or the kiss?"

Both options hit me hard. How the hell could I talk to my son about either? What a fucking mess I thought? I knew I had too though.

"Let's leave the photos," I suggested cunningly hoping we could avoid him questioning me on the different camera that had been used recently and the more raunchy look he had seen in them. "I guess they are really part of each other, aren't they?"

"Mum I have a really big confession to make" he said hesitantly.

"Go on."

"I don't know where to start," he said quietly turning towards me, his ankle touching my leg as I leaned forward and rested my fingers on his bare arm, just beneath his elbow.

"We have to clear this up love, for once and for all don't we?" I said softly as he rested his fingers on my hand and quite obviously again looked right down the front of my top.

"I know mum, but it is so difficult."

"Take your time," I told him leaning back.

"You're right," he started hesitantly. "The photos and kissing you are related, they are all part of the same thing."

"I guessed that Peter. I know what you mean."

"Do you, do you really know?"

"Well suspect, but you have to tell me."

He was near to tears. My heart went out to him, I wanted to hold him and console him. I moved closer and put my arm round his shoulders.

"You have to get it off your chest Peter then we can work it out together."

"Together just us?"

"Yes."

"Not dad?"

"No darling," I whispered feeling relieved. I kissed his head as he started to cry.

"Mum, please don't be annoyed," he sobbed his hand falling onto my leg just above my knee. It was like an electric shock, but it felt good.

"You know what I do with the photos don't you?" He stammered not waiting for an answer, but adding. "I masturbate to them."

Of course, I knew that. Hearing him say it though was enormously arousing. I cuddled him tighter and whispered. "That's fine darling I understand."

"Oh Jayne," he sighed. "Do you really?" he asked turning and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, baby yes I do. I told you I was the world's most understanding mum didn't I?"

"Yes," he smiled. "And you are, but it gets worse."

"How?"

"Much worse."

"Tell me."

"I fantasise about you...............," he said pausing before delivering the bombshell. "Well about us really."

I knew what was coming next and in addition to my heart seeming to be in my mouth with nervousness, my excitement level rose enormously. I didn't say anything, but we held each other.

"You know what I imagine don't you Jayne?"

"I think so," I replied as I too started to sob, my voice husky with emotion and arousal as his hand slid down my back and pulled me towards him. I know I should have resisted. I know I should have stopped him. I know I should have wriggled away. But I didn't and the top half of my body was pressed against his, my breasts squashed against him. It was so wrong, but it felt so good. It got even better, well more arousing when he mumbled.

"I imagine us having sex Jayne. I want to make love to you."

12