My Love Affair with My Son Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a sexy bitch you know mum," he sighed as he eased my knees apart.

Whilst I tried stopping him calling me mum for now we were in Florida we had agreed we would try living as a couple of lovers and damn the consequences, he still used the term, but now in a playful way; that was fine.

"Am I baby?"

"Very," he replied sliding his hand along the inside of my thigh and right onto my pussy.

"Oooh," I sighed deeply my body tensing with the rush of lovely feelings.

He fumbled me off his legs and onto my back alongside him. Putting his arm under my closed legs he lifted them until the fronts were pressing against my boobs. Bending he licked the back of my knees then quite quickly slid his tongue down them until it found the front of my pussy.

"Hold your legs right there Jay," he grunted letting go of my ankles as he pushed his tongue into me. God it felt good.

"Oh God yes," I moaned as he licked his way round my cunt several times and then along my closed slit.

"Mmmmmm you taste sooooooooooo good mum, just like I a pussy should," Peter groaned as he pushed my legs apart, ran his tongue up my slit, right onto my clit, sucked it and immediately made me start to cum.

I pushed back at him, I arched my back and roughly, almost, grabbed my tits, squeezed them, pinched and pulled my nipples and revelled in the glorious feelings rushing through me.

*

Our life had become fairly routine. Peter didn't have a job, but had decided to start studying for his IT and Business Studies degree at home. He would work most mornings while I either played tennis or went to the gym or did the shopping. We'd meet up for a light lunch at home and often have sex during the heat and humidity of the Fort Lauderdale afternoon. Occasionally we would go out to dinner, but more often we'd eat in unless it was at a restaurant where the staff knew us as mother and son. I found it awkward being out with Peter for I felt very uncomfortable with the stares and 'knowing glances' that suggested 'look at that cougar with her young toy boy she must be so desperate.'

I felt particularly uncomfortable around the town where we lived, especially when we 'bumped into' people we knew. I was sure that they would be guessing what was going on between us, that people who knew us would be gossiping about us and that something would show about us living together not as mother and son, but as lovers. I saw looks in acquaintances eyes, I read hints into everything they said and became obsessed that somehow, they knew. I was becoming paranoid about it.

It made me feel awful. I was weepy and of course full of guilt, remorse and self-doubt. I hadn't wanted or expected this to happen. I was aware of the risks of committing incest with my son, but never in my wildest dreams did I think things would go this far or this way. I had thought about the difficulties that would confront us when Peter came home from university, when perhaps he found a girl friend or when one of us wanted to end what we had started. My thinking hadn't gone further than that. It couldn't for there was no way I could have possibly contemplated what had actually happened or have foreseen us being in the situation we were now in.

I was so worried that Peter would be affected by what was going on and would decide that 'having an affair' with his mother just wasn't worth it. But not once did he really give me any cause to think that way for, he was a stalwart with his support, his love and his lovemaking.

We really were making up for lost time. On a typical evening around seven we would leave the beach or move in from around the pool where we might have been sunbathing nude. We'd shower and bare footed slip into our dressing gowns. I would prepare the salads and set the table in the back yard and Peter would barbecue a couple of steaks. We'd drink a bottle of red wine and I'd make us espressos as Peter cleared the plates away. It was quite lovely doing things together especially as Richard and I had never worked like that. It was also lovely being so close to each other that we were able to have little kisses and caresses as we ate and then cleared away. I recall vividly one evening shortly after arriving that was as erotic as it was romantic.

Feeling marvellously mellow after the wine and so wonderfully in love with my son, both emotionally, as I always had been of course and now, incredibly, physically as well, I leaned across the table and kissed him on the lips. Not bothering that my gown gaped alarmingly and fully exposed my breasts I slid my tongue into his ear and then whispered.

"I am going to take you to my bed and make the most incredible love to you."

He put his arms round me, pulled me to him and kissed me hard on my mouth. He slid the gown off my shoulders baring me above the waist. The feel of the air on my nudity was marvellous, but not unusual. Recently, before leaving the UK I had often sat in the courtyard or wandered in the secluded garden in just my panties or completely naked and I had masturbated there a few times as well.

"Let me have you here?"

"No inside, it's too humid out here, come on."

In the bedroom I slipped my gown off.

"Lie on the bed," I told him undoing his robe and taking that off.

He was erect. I smiled thinking that he was always hard when it was needed and marvelled at the wonders of young men. He lay down on his back and put his hands behind his head. His beauty and sheer male eroticism sent a little shudder through me and made me gasp with want and desire for him. In the short time we had been 'together' and the day or so in Florida he had developed a nice, all-over tan that we joked about. 'Have to be careful changing at the gym,' I'd joked. 'People will talk about where you do you nude sunbathing!

As I joined him on the bed, I wondered just how long this incredible yearning for each other would last?

I lay on my side beside him and kissed him. I ran my hand down his chest over his waist, onto his flat, taught stomach and into his thatch of pubic hair. Of course, it brushed against his deliciously sturdy, thick prick. I ran my fingertips softly up and down it; God it felt good. I wrapped my fingers round it as I leaned over him and gently bit his nipple. He slid his hands under my body seeking my tits that were hanging down invitingly and very available. I pushed him off.

"No, not yet, let me play," I whispered licking his chest and moving slowly downwards.

With my, just about, shoulder-length hair, that for some reason as I kissed my way down his body I decided to have darkened, tumbling onto him I got to his navel. I probed my tongue into it realising that the tip of his cock was so near to my face. 'God he's so gorgeously big unlike his father,' I thought as I turned and lowered my face so that my lips nearly touched the tip. Holding his thickness, I kissed the very end of his cock and gently sucked at its purple bulbousness.

His fingers ran through my hair and dug into my scalp.

"Oh Christ, oh my God," he moaned.

"Ok?" I whispered.

"Yes, yes fucking hell yes," he groaned.

Nearly telling him off for swearing I just managed to stop myself by saying to myself. 'I'm his lover not his mum.' Smiling at his evident pleasure I licked the length of his cock letting my tongue slip past the base and onto his balls.

"Oh my God," he went on gripping my head even harder.

"You like this?"

"Yes."

I licked back up its length and pressed my tongue against the hole at the top.

"Had it done many times?"

"Not much no," he replied making my heart pound with a sudden increase in excitement as I realised that I was about to continue his initiation into oral sex; I was going to teach him!

"Then my darling enjoy it," I sighed as I wrapped my lips round his thick cock and took him into my mouth.

I slid it deeply in and almost out of my mouth, with my lips applying pressure on it just like my other lips hopefully did when he fucked me. It felt so good. And that was not just from the sensation in my mouth, but also from his reactions. From his groans and moans, his hands, frantically it seemed, squeezing my head, the arching of his back and the way that he had started to thrust himself in and almost out of my mouth all told me how much he was enjoying what I was doing. That thrilled me.

"Oh Jayne, oh mum, oh yes," he whined as progressively I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth to the point that I was almost, but not quite deep throating him.

As I slid him faster and deeper so he adopted a similar rhythm. Holding my head in both hands, he pumped himself in and out of me at the same pace and intensity that I was sucking him. I was holding the base of his cock with one hand and cradling his balls with the other as he began to fuck my face. It was as if we became one, as if we were one body and there was no differentiation between where his ended and mine began. Our world was his cock and my mouth.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck mum I'm gonna cum," he groaned like music to my ears.

It didn't occur to me to take him out. Not for one moment did I think I don't want his cum in my mouth or over my face or tits. The truth was I wanted it in my mouth, on my body, over my tits and in my throat. And yes, I wanted to swallow my son's cum.

I was almost asleep on that sun bed when my memory recalled him grunting, moaning, groaning and sighing deeply as he held my head, kept his cock rigid in my mouth and shot his cum into my throat. Taking him out I looked at him, tipped my head back and very obviously swallowed his cum.

12