My Love, My Life, My Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
My life as my lover's voluntary slave.
3.2k words
4.13
17.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers

Wednesday

Your alarm goes off. I know what is expected of me and I waste no time. You are lying on your front, so I only have access to your ass. I duck my head under the covers and begin licking around your rim and gently probing the hole which yields to my exploring tongue. I hear you murmur in pleasure. My cock stiffens as much as the cage will allow, its flesh bulging around the steel bars.

After about five minutes you roll over onto your back, spread your legs invitingly and holding the back of my head pull my face into your pussy. My nose is pressed against your clit while my tongue laps at your moist pink hole. As your orgasm approaches you pull my face in deeper making it hard to breathe as you grind against my face. You cum hard. All I can do is breathe in your secret scent a drink from your dripping wet pussy as you squeeze your legs together around my head. After a moment you push my head away.

"Thanks darling, that was wonderful" you say.

The snoozed alarm sounds. You reach and turn it off. You get out of bed and start walking towards the bathroom.

"Come on" you say.

Usually you go into the bathroom alone and I wait until you are finished before you summon me for my turn in the bathroom. So, I'm curious as to at is going to happen next. Yesterday you had me clean your pussy aft urinating, so I figured this might be something similar. As is customary when you are in the house, I get out of beds onto my hands and knees and crawl after you.

You are sat on the toilet, naked and beautiful. Leaning back slightly so I have a good view of your pussy. You beckon me kneel directly in front of you. You direct my head to look directly at your pussy. I'm surprised at this as you are usually quite shy when it comes to such bathroom habits. You usually won't even go when I'm in the shower so, I'm even more surprised at your next instruction.

"When I piss, I want you to put your tongue into the stream and hold it there."

I shuffle closer and get ready. A few moments later you start to piss. A trickle at first but son it is flowing from you freely. I put my head in closer and put my tongue into the stream. It splashes off my tongue. Droplets rebound on to you and over my face. I can't so much taste it as smell it. After a few seconds the stream stops.

"I've got some left," you say, "I want you to put your mouth over my pussy and swallow it all."

I immediately obey. You release a gush of urine straight down my throat. The speed and volume take me a little by surprise and I almost choke on your piss but I manage to hold it down.

"Good boy." you say, "Now clean me up."

I set about licking the piss which has splattered back over your pussy, thighs and lower abdomen. Once you are satisfied you get up and head to the shower. Not only am I surprised by what just happened, I'm equally surprised my own reaction. If I physically could, I would be incredibly erect right now. It takes a long time for that feeling to subside.

Before I get in the shower, you unlock my cage and instruct me to shave. After my shower you inspect me to ensure I have got every hair. You tell me how much you love the smooth feeling of me being freshly shaved. The inspection gets me very hard again and it takes another ten minutes before it has subsided enough to get the cage back on. It's not helped by you laughing at my efforts, which despite or perhaps because of the humiliation makes it a lot harder to get the cage back on.

The rest of the morning goes without incident, you get dressed and head out to work as do I. The only significant difference is I'm still wearing my cage.

The day passes largely without incident until around 3 pm en I receive a text from you saying;

"In the top part of your bag is a butt plug. Go into the toilets and insert it. Then take a picture in the toilet's mirror of the plug in your ass."

I immediately dropped what I was doing, grabbed my bag and went to the toilets. I opened the bag and took out the butt plug. Nothing too big or onerous. Thankfully you had also included some lubricant. So, I lubed the plug and my ass then pushed the plug in. It didn't take long. The plug felt filling almost completing, as if I'd been waiting for its girth and weight. I then flushed the toilet and left the cubicle. There were two other people in the toilets. One at a urinal, the other in a cubicle. I took my time washing my hands. The guy from the urinal finished up and left without washing his. I could hear the cubicle's occupant straining, so I took the opportunity, praying no one came in.

I dropped my trousers, bent over slightly, pulling my ass cheeks open with one hand and taking the selfie in the mirror with the other. As soon as I had taken the picture, I heard the outer doors open - someone was coming!

As the door opened, I was bending down to pull my trousers back up. If the door had opened the other way the person coming in would have got a clear view of my ass in the mirror, the unmistakable rounded end of the butt plug wedged between my cheeks. By the time the person had fully entered the toilet I had managed to get my trousers up and was just adjusting the fly. Perhaps if they had been looking very closely, they may have seen the glint of the steel cage encasing my cock but I think I got away with it. As I headed back to my desk, I could feel my cock stiffening against its bars.

I spent the rest of the day wearing the plug and the cage. To be honest it was hard to concentrate particularly when interacting with people. I couldn't get e thought out of my head that somehow, they knew, somehow, they could tell I was wearing a chastity device and a butt plug while talking to them about this months' figures. Of course, they couldn't but that didn't stop my body from reacting to the thought. I couldn't wait to get home to serve you.

By the time I hear your bangles jangling in the hall outside our door, I am in the usual spot. Naked, head down, ass up, balls unprotected and vulnerable, hanging down between my legs. I hear the door open and then close. I hear you walk behind me. As you put your foot on the base of the plug and gently push it further in me, you casually enquire as to how my day was.

"Fine thank you my love, how was yours?" I say, half groaning.

You stop what you are doing and say 'Let's eat!" as you walk off to the bedroom.

By the time you come into the kitchen I have served dinner. You are wearing a t-shirt and tight black jeans. It's impossible to notice the rather large cock shape concealed within them. You say nothing but come and sit down and start eating. My cock begins to harden. My mind racing with the possibilities of tonight's entertainment. After dinner we retire to the living room.

You tell me you want to see my hard cock. You have me sit at one end of the sofa while you go to your knees in front of me. Taking the key from around your neck, you unlock the padlock and slip the cage from my cock, leaving the metal o-ring in place behind my balls. My cock, free at last is already fully hard by the time you dip your head and gently take it into your mouth. You move your head up and down a few times, that's all it takes before I'm struggling not to cum. You sense this and pull back.

"Not until I say". You say.

I'm unable to speak, concentrating hard on not cumming. I nod that I understand.

You then go to the other end of the sofa so you are sitting opposite me. You unzip your jeans and release the strap-on. It's a realistic size and shape, complete with balls.

"Do what I do," you say, "but remember no cumming."

"Yes, my love." I manage to mutter.

With that you slowly start wanking your silicon cock. I follow suit matching you stroke for stroke. After a minute or two, you grab the d of your cock and squeeze it hard. I follow suit. You can see in my face the discomfort it causes me. You return to the slow wanking. You then slowly start to speed it up. I follow suit, I'm close to the edge and getting closer. Suddenly you stop. I stop too. My cock jerks in the air a couple of times. A thick globule of cum gathers at the top of my urethra.

You make a wiping motion on the top of your cock and put the same finger in your mouth. I copy you, wiping the cum off my cock and then sucking it off my finger.

You start stroking again, I follow suit. You start to speed up. I start to speed up. You suddenly stop and punch your balls three times really hard. Without thinking I follow suit punching my own swollen tender balls three times in quick succession.

I fall forward off the sofa, holding my balls, writhing around in agony.

"Get up!" you say.

I struggle to gain composure but after a few seconds I get back into position on the sofa. You start wanking again. Despite the pain in my balls and core of my being, my cock is still rock hard and I follow your lead. You gradually gather pace, as do I. I'm soon on the edge again. You take your hand away. I take my hand away. My cock jerks in the air willing someone to rub it some more. This time a small ooze of cum dribbles out, running down my cock.

You make a motion with your hand and again bring to your mouth. So, I scrape up the cum with a finger and again, suck it off, tasting my own slightly salty cum. You then beckon me towards you. You take my head and guide it down on to your cock. I start moving my head up and down it.

After a minute or two you grab either side of my head and thrust your cock further into my mouth, making me gag before pulling it back out until just the tip is between my lips. You then thrust again down my throat. This time my throat opens, accommodating the length of your cock. You repeat this many more times. By the time you stop, on the in thrusts my nose is brushing your abdomen. I feel proud that I have deep-throated your cock.

You then motion for me to turn around and lean over the arm rest of the sofa. You then pull out the butt plug and fill the gap it has left with one smooth thrust of your cock. You waste little time in finding a strong steady rhythm thrusting in and out. After a few minutes I feel you grab my cock and balls in both hands and use them as an anchor pulling them back and forth with ach thrust. You are enjoying the grunts I am making with every thrust and the deepness of my breathing.

I lose track of how long you fuck me like this but eventually you start to tire. You withdraw your cock and sit back on the sofa. You motion for me to straddle you, facing you.

"Put it in." you say.

I reach down and as you watch I put the tip of your cock against my asshole and sink myself down on to your cock, letting out a deep groan, my eyes shut in ecstasy. I start slowly moving up and down, riding your cock.

"Look at me." You say.

I open my eyes as a fuck your cock. My eyes lock with yours as I start to build pace, sinking deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck me harder." You say.

I begin pounding up and down on your cock all the while maintaining eye contact, making the experience incredibly intense. I can see my own ecstasy reflected in your face. You've always got a thrill from watching me during sex. You reach between my legs and start fondling my cock and balls. I can feel my orgasm rising, my pace quickens. I approach the edge of no return.

"Stop!" you say,, releasing my cock and balls.

I stop. My ass clenches around your cock and my cock once again jerks uselessly between us. A few globs of cum spout from my cock dribbling down its sides but the orgasm once again remains just out of reach.

You motion for me to get off, which I do. "Lie down." you say.

I lie down on my back. You then kneel by my head. You place your cock, the cock that has been drilling my ass across the middle of my head, from crown down to my mouth. I instinctively open my mouth. You lean forward, pushing your cock in between my open lips. You carry on leaning over until you can reach my cock with yours. As you lick the cum from my cock, I clean your cock of the juices from my ass. Luckily there is nothing solid but the taste isn't really pleasant. There is a certain unmistakable odour. But your licking and sucking distracts me from the taste. I can feel that elusive orgasm getting close again. My balls ache. It's impossible to tell if that's because of my earlier punches or whether it's because of their need to ejaculate.

All too soon you stop. You withdraw your cock from my mouth. Promptly stand up, take off your trousers and the strap-on and then sit squarely down on my face. I love giving you head and greedily set about my new task, licking and sucking. I feel you reach down and grab my balls. The more aroused you get the tighter your grip becomes on my balls. By the time you orgasm, you are grinding your pussy into my face and gripping my balls so hard that I scream out. I scream into your pussy. This is actually what tips you over the edge.

You collapse over me; your hand releases my balls. Instead it grabs the base of my cock.

"I wonder which I should do," you say out loud, "let you cum, ruin it or just edge you once more before putting it back where it belongs?"

I let the words hang, the question sounded rhetorical. After a couple of beats you continue:

"You have been good," with this you lean across and put the head in your mouth, your tongue licking around the glans. As quick as you started you stop.

"You've done everything I wanted and I've had a really great orgasm." You dip your head again repeating the sucking and licking of my cock, which is as hard as I can ever remember it being. All I can think about is how much I want to cum yet ting to hold it back until commanded otherwise.

"Then again," you continue, "you have had more ejaculations tonight than I've had orgasms."

"Let me give you more then my love." I say, on the verge of begging.

"No, I'm a little sore now and worn out." You seem to be momentarily lost in thought.

"Okay," you say, "I'll give you a chance."

You then stand up and fetch a pair of leather cuffs which you connect behind my back. You then put forward one leg and say;

"You have one minute to make yourself cum, you must do it by humping my leg."

It takes me a moment to comprehend what you said.

"The clock's ticking, fifty-five seconds."

I shuffle forward until your leg is between my legs, my cock pressed against your leg. My head is level with your pussy. I inhale your scent and then start humping. Moving up and do trying to get friction, some resistance.

"Fifty."

You haven't shaved your legs today. The stubble brushes against my cock. A feeling a bit like sandpaper being brushed over the head. Your leg is a little sweaty as well, which makes it hard to get any resistive rhythm. I look up. You're looking down smiling. Then I notice your phone in your hand videoing it.

"Forty."

The feeling of total humiliation washes over me. The heat of the embarrassment goes deep, somehow, I feel even more aroused. I increase the speed of the humping, the stubble scratching at my cock making me grimace. But I persist, desperate to cum.

"Thirty." Pause.

"Can I do anything to help, darling?" you say.

"I don't know" I say. Humping feverishly away to no avail.

"Shall I humiliate you some more darling? You do seem to like that."

"Yes, my love, try anything"

"Open your mouth." I comply.

"Twenty." you say and then spit in my face.

I groan in response and look up at you. You are smiling, enjoy the moment of my torment. You spit again. I groan again and start doing slower, harder, longer, humps of your leg but every time I seem to get enough resistance, your leg gives away slightly reducing the friction.

"Ten."

"Slap me." I say and you slap me across my face.

"Harder, my love" I say, increasing my pace again. You deliver another blow, harder than the last one.

"Again, my love, harder." You strike again even harder than the last.

"More," I plead, "more." You slap me again and again and again and then stop and step back.

"Times up. Good effort but no cigar." you say and then walk out of the room.

I'm left there, hands cuffed behind me, my sore, raw cock jutting straight out in front of me, breathing heavily. Exhausted from the mental pressure of finding no release as much as the physical exertion.

You leave me there on my knees recovering for about ten minutes. When you come back in it's clear you've been getting ready for bed. You kneel down in front of me and kiss me deeply while your hands grab my now flaccid cock and slip it back into its steel home. You fit the lock and then put your arms around me, all the while our mouths locked in an embrace.

After a few more minutes of deep kissing you undo my cuffs and we kneel there kissing and hugging for a few minutes before you get up, attach the leash to my collar and walk me to the bedroom, me crawling at your feet.

44cbsl
44cbsl
30 Followers