My Love of Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the long day we all sat together in her sitting room. We were all dressed down in T-Shirts and pyjamas. My friend politely made his excuses and went to bed, leaving us alone. Carrie went to put some laundry on and returned wearing a silky black robe with a black bra beneath, but towel shorts as bottoms. She was a pear shaped girl. Her robe was well tied and I got the feeling she was very conscious of her huge chest. I longed to undress her but she was very conscious of her parents being upstairs. We started to play around and got physically closer to each other. I offered to give her a shoulder massage. She loosened the robe and lay face down on some cushions. As this massage progressed, her bra was getting in the way. She reached up and unhooked what I could see was a wide bra strap with a four hook clasp. I wanted her to feel that I was interested in her and not just her breasts so I restrained myself from hurrying the moment.

Massage over and we were soon kissing and touching passionately on the floor. I tugged her robe open and reached upwards to caress her fantastic breasts. They were huge soft globes of flesh, wobbly to the touch. She pulled the silky black bra forwards and tossed it to one side. She then lifted herself up and pulled my head into her chest. I was in heaven. Her breasts were so large that I could wrap them right around my head with ease.

I tugged her shorts down. She was wearing bikini style knickers. She pulled off my pyjama buttons reaching for my shaft. I pleasured her with my fingers whilst sucking her nipples. She tugged me firmly with her right hand. She came noisily and breathlessly, stifling her moans with a cushion. She lay back exhausted, robe wide open, and stroked her breasts. It was a beautiful sight to see her half naked looking so incredible. Her areolas were bigger than some of my previous girlfriends breasts. Again, I still think about that night.

The next day we spent a day driving around sight seeing. The weather was terrible. We sat close together in the back seat, huddled under a blanket. I spent hours with my hands under her shirt. She loved the attention. She was wearing a huge cream bra with heavy underwiring. We touched each other for most of the day, edging together. Our friends had no idea what we were doing.

That night she wore a black nightie for me. I think it was the sexiest item she owned. I was disappointed to not get the chance of removing her Bra. We enjoyed another heavy session of mutual masturbation together. She came many times, each time very hard. She was still a virgin and this was almost the night she lost her virginity. She was the first girl who really picked up on my liking her underwear. She would ask me what Bra I would like to see her in and wear it for me. She didn't have stockings though or tights. Looking back I should have asked her, I know she would have worn them for me. She was really discovering her sexuality with me and enjoying the confidence it brought her.

Her dormitory was overlooked by another dorm. She liked to strip down to her bra and knickers and stand in front of the window- excited by the thought of someone seeing her. I used to love watching her get dressed and pack herself into her bra. She had some great sets in red, cream, silver and black. She wore a lot of black as I recall. I shared her bed a lot. I used to love undressing her. She would get very wet and was able to come many time in a row, almost to the point of total exhaustion.

The first girl I asked to wear stockings for me was Judith. We met at a friends wedding. She was the best friend of the bride. She was one of the few people there who knew that me and the bride had enjoyed a bit of a thing together. Naturally I was gutted she was getting married. Judith was in the process of leaving a long term relationship. We had really hit it off at the wedding and shared a brief kiss through my car window as I was leaving. We talked on the phone on and off for a few weeks before deciding to meet up in London. It was a midsummer evening as we met in Covent Garden. Judith looked a bit like the actress Jennifer Saunders. She was a Cornish girl, had short mousy hair, was a teacher and dressed quite tomboy-ish. But when she did dress up she looked quite wonderful. At least she did to me. There was a tension in the air and we soon collided kissing in a pub. We were excited to finally get together as there was clearly a lot of chemistry between us.

We had a few drinks, walked around, kissed a lot before ending up in Piccadilly Circus. She was off to stay with a friend but it was clear that neither of us wanted to end the evening. She soon decided that she wanted to spend the night at my flat.

Back then I lived in a small flat about an hour north of London. The late Friday train was really crowded so we couldn't sit together until pretty much we'd reached my station. My flatmate was away for the weekend. We curled up together on the sofa. Back at the wedding, Judith was wearing quite a nice flowery summer dress. I could tell she was quite busty but tried not to draw attention to her chest. Tonight she was wearing a short sleeved white top, jeans, and quite boy-ish shoes. Her breasts were indeed really large and her bra had a lovely bumpy feel to the cups. There was strong underwire and a lacy floral pattern to it. Each breast was an out-stretched hand full. The kissing was wet and passionate and she didn't mind me putting my hands up her shirt. There was a lot of touching over the jeans and a lot of squeezing. This was two people getting to know each other intimately. We went to my bed very very late, exhausted but happy. Both of us were super aroused. Neither of us had come. That night, acting like total teenagers, we both slept in our clothes.

It wasn't until after tea, showers and breakfast that we carried on again. I drew the curtains and we pulled at belts, buttons and zips as we collapsed onto the bed. I lifted her white T-Shirt over her head. She did the same for me. She tugged at my jeans and I popped her buttons and tugged hers off. I loved her lacy white bra. She easily filled the cups. Lying on her back, her breasts jiggled a lot when she moved. Whilst not the biggest pair I had ever kissed or touched, they were easily my favourite. She worse simple cotton knickers. She groaned to my touch and using my fingers she soon came noisily and breathlessly. She was flushed and red in the face, hair messed up. It was clear that she was desperate for some love and sexual attention. She told me that she really wanted to make love, but didn't want to rush things. Besides, neither of us had condoms. If I'd known she was willing to come home me, I would have been prepared. Kneeling upwards on the pad, she kissed me forcefully whilst pulling me off well with her right hand. This was a pretty hot encounter and I came quickly into her hand.

It was a series of Bank Holiday weekends and the following weekend she drove up to my house to spend the weekend again. We were both film fans and we went to see a lot of films together. More often than not, she would let me slip a hand under her shirt during the movie. I used to love squeezing her breasts or unhooking her Bra. She would touch and squeeze me, sometimes putting her hand down my jeans and keeping me hard throughout the entire movie. If it was dark when we came out of the cinema, we'd struggle to keep our hands off each other and enjoyed many passionate sessions in a darkened corner of the cinema car park.

As I put the front door in the lock, she groaned that we'd forgotten to buy condoms, and that she really wanted to, well you know.

But she was excited to discover that I'd purchased a packet of three in the cinema just before we left. With my flatmate away yet again, we closed the curtains, turned down the lights, kicked off our shoes and climbed onto the sofa. There's something about getting undressed before sex for the first time with someone. We were soon in our underwear. She was wearing a light pink set, quite a silky bra and knicker set. The frottage was lovely and she wrapped her legs around me. She was riding my erection and I could tell she was close. Quite casually, I pulled down my shorts and reached for a condom. It was the first time she saw my penis. She slipped her knickers down and tossed them to the floor. She reached for my condom clad penis and remarked that I was truly hard as a rock. I lay flat on the sofa and she straddled me. She was very wet already and our bodies seemed to fit together quite well.

She bounced on top of me and we panted together, sweating profusely. We kept decoupling and she was a bit embarrassed. "What is wrong with me?" she kept repeating. I told her not to worry. We changed positions, me on top and she underneath. This was much much better. Building up a steady rhythm she soon came very loudly. Hearing her cry out set me off and I cried out too as I came deep inside her. Exhausted but satisfied we went to bed and slept really well.

We spent the next morning naked together. Her breasts were full and swollen and in the early morning sun she rode me with her eyes shut This time we both came at the same time as we used up another condom together. It sort of turned out we were very sexually compatible together. We shared a few stories about past lovers, past encounters and fumblings and even fantasies. It was after this second session of love making that I told her that I really had a thing for beautiful underwear. I think this was the first time I'd ever really told someone. She'd sort of noticed but just thought that I was really into her boobs like her previous boyfriends had been. She said that she was going to buy some new lingerie and maybe we could go shopping together. I was really falling in love with this girl.

We did go shopping for underwear together. She bought mostly from M+S and House of Fraser. I can't quite remember her size, but I think it was 36C. She tended to choose quite light colours but shopped well. I had to attend a work colleagues wedding and asked if she'd like to come along. I think this was the first time I took her out and she wore a short green and black dress with lacy black holdups. I think I've forgotten to mention that although she was quite short, she had quite lovely legs. So black hold ups and low black heels - she looked pretty amazing. It was a long drive to an from the wedding reception, so we enjoyed the usual touching and teasing as I drove along the motorway. She pulled up her dress a lot so I could touch her legs as I drove.

We made love that night with me wearing just my boxers, but her with clothes on. Her dress was unbuttoned all the way up the front. She rode me wearing her hold ups and heels, bra straps down around both shoulders. The sex was incredible and we were made to be together.

One day I asked her if she'd ever owned a Wonderbra. They had just come out. She said no but said she'd try one on for me. She came over at the weekend and as we made out together in my living room I asked her about it again as I was unbuttoning her dress.

She said that yes, she had one and she'd brought it with her. She said she wasn't sure about wearing it as she felt it made her boobs look too big. Like most girls she was very conscious of having big boobs. She disappeared off the bathroom to change. When she emerged a few moments later, she was all dressed again. Blouse all buttoned up. I figured she'd changed her mind and we'd lost the moment. I felt bad about mentioning it but I'd been feeling horny all morning waiting for her to arrive. It was mid morning so we stopped and had a cup of tea. Then we continued. She kneeled on the carpet in front of me and pushed my legs apart. I began to unbutton her dress. Her cleavage looked better than ever. She wore a light yellow Wonderbra, quite cottony to the touch rather than the black silky ones I'd seen in the adverts. It definitely worked and her breasts looked incredible.

Knowing we'd be getting undressed I moved to shut the curtains. It was a first floor flat and we were overlooked by several other nearby properties. But she wasn't willing to do this. She didn't care who was watching. She peeled off her dress. She had matching light yellow knickers with black almost grey hold ups with a lacy band featuring red flowers. She stripped me down to my shorts. I was tugging at her shoulder straps and keen to get her naked. But she resisted. She pleasured me with her mouth. It was sensual and slow. It was only the second time she had done this to me. I struggled to hold back and trying not to look out the window. I had no idea how many neighbours were watching us. I still get hard to this day remembering that yellow Wonderbra and the sight of her sucking me off as I lay tensed up on that sofa. As I got close, she abruptly stopped and removed her knickers. She was now using birth control so now she rode me bareback. It was wonderful and she quickly came by riding me hard. I'm sure we must broken that sofa by the amount of time we had sex on it. She felt amazing and I came powerfully shooting deep inside her. I've always found that condoms don't feel as good by comparison.

We were together for a good few months. She wore lingerie for me all the time and it really got me going every single time. She was the first girl I ever helped into a basque or a corset and the first girl I ever helped fasten up suspenders for. She was bubbly and playful and funny. She was also the first girl who handed me her knickers after returning from the ladies room in a busy restaurant. She told me she was getting ready for afterwards. The starters had just been cleared. After the Main Course she disappeared and removed her Bra. I don't think we ordered dessert. I finger fucked her in the front seat of my car whilst shooting over her hands and stomach. I think we just couldn't wait.

We all have one or two really amazing relationships in life and this was one of mine.

12