My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Librarian and student meet up at her house. She has a pool...
5.1k words
4.72
8.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly, recalling a dream that was slowly fading from last night.

In the dream, I was back in the library with Lisa-- also known as Miss Highland, the new librarian.

In the dream, we were caught by Principal Powell.

In reality, it was a security guard, but we got away with it.

Still in possession of my virginity at 18, I was still blown away by the fact I made out with my 40 year old librarian.

She was pretty heavy by normal standards, but her proportions were perfect to me. We flirted for days, and she confided in me that her recent marriage was over.

During a late night inventory count in my first week as her assistant, we finally kissed. We would have probably done more if we weren't almost caught by the elderly guard.

Instead, I ended up with her phone number.

I sat up, scrambling for my jeans on the floor to ensure I didn't lose the scrap of paper with her info.

It was right where I left it.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and got up. I threw on some clothes and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

"Are we going clothes shopping today?" my mom asked from the other room.

"Uh," I said, "I'll tell you this afternoon."

"Okay, sweetie," said Mom.

She left me alone for the most part. I needed my schedule free until I could decide if I was calling Lisa today or tomorrow.

I couldn't wait.

After wolfing down some cereal, I headed back upstairs. I turned my music up a little, and I stared at my phone while I planned my call.

"Hi Lisa, it's Mark."

"Hey, Miss Highland, it's Mr. Nickel."

"Hey you. I missed...you."

Gah.

I started writing little scripts but I tore them up after a few minutes. I needed to just be a man, and go for it. She might not even pick up.

I dialed her number, eyeballing the little hearts she scribbled around our initials. It was so...sweet. Like a high school romance, except--

"Hello?" said a warm voice.

I almost froze up.

"Hello," I said finally, "is this Lisa?"

"Yes," she answered. The smile in her voice was audible.

"It's Mark. How are you?"

"I knew that voice anywhere. I'm really good, Mark. How's my handsome assistant this morning?"

This was going well enough.

"I'm good. Woke up really happy."

"Oh yeah?" she inquired, playing dumb. "How come?"

I was about to reference our night as an anecdotal thing in the vein of, "I was with this amazing woman," but decided to just tell her how I felt.

"I loved our night. I'm happy we kissed."

"Mark," she said softly. "Me too. I think we were pretty lucky that the security arrived when he did. We could have been caught with our pants down."

"Agreed," I said. "Maybe I called too early, but I couldn't stop thinking about you, so..."

"Aw, you're so sweet. I feel the same, I was hoping you called today. Can I be so forward, as to ask: are you free today?"

This was going VERY well.

"Yeah!" I said, my voice cracking. I grimaced.

"Come over," she half-pleaded.

"Okay," I said.

She gave her address, and I told her I'd be there in twenty minutes. I could bike to her house in less than that. I showered quick, and wore my baby blue plaid shirt.

I pedaled like a madman. It was hot out already.

I arrived at her door, and a voice called out to me from the side of her house.

"Hey Mark, over here," she said.

I turned, and she was in an orange one piece bikini, peeking from a half closed gate.

"Hey," I said, walking my bike over.

"You got here quick! I forgot to tell you to bring shorts-- I have a pool. I already went for a dip, but I thought we could enjoy the sunny weather?

I followed her into the backyard, closing the gate behind me. I leaned the bike against the fence, and took in the sight before me.

Lisa was standing in front of a modest swimming pool, the blue kind that's above ground-- the circular style-- with a ladder.

But I didn't register that until after.

Lisa Highland in a one piece bikini was a sight.

Her thighs were exposed, and my eyes surveyed her ample curves.

Her bikini didn't leave much to the imagination. Her belly looked big and soft, and her large breasts advertised her amazing cleavage. Her wide hips were a thing of beauty.

"There's total privacy back here, which is nice," she said, looking around. There were many a tall shrub in her backyard, and they blocked all neighboring windows, and her fences were high.

"If you wanted to swim, you could use your underwear. Or, if you don't want to, we could just--"

"No, perfect," I mumbled, taking off my pants before she had finished talking. I wasn't about to sabotage being in a pool with Lisa.

"Cool," she said, turning to the ladder. Her bikini was wedged a little inside her large butt, and I couldn't look away. The flesh of her upper thighs was pudgy, but I loved it.

I followed her to the ladder, and stood behind her as she climbed the moderately high stepladder.

I gazed up at her chunky thighs, and watched as her bikini clad cheeks shifted back and forth.

"Not the first time I've caught you checking out my bum," she said mischievously. She paused, and went back down a step. This brought her ass close to my face, as I didn't step back in time.

"Take a mental picture, it'll last longer," she said, wiggling it from side to side. I desperately wanted to push my face into her soft cheeks, but I kept my urges at bay.

She wasn't shy. I didn't lose any traction from last night, it seemed.

I just smiled, and watched her climb into the pool. I followed. My boner was submerged in the cool water.

The pool was very deep-- I could barely touch. I swam over to Lisa, whose breasts floated like beautiful round buoys.

"Love your pool. And your house!"

"Thanks. It's all mine, too. My...ex...only moved in early this year, after we got hitched. It was all so rushed. Anyways, my lawyer says I don't need to sweat losing the house. The ex came from money anyways, so..."

She flashed a smile, then looked away.

"Sorry. T.M.I. for you," she said softly, swimming towards me.

"That's fine," I said, awaiting her approach, "Life stuff isn't boring. At least you have a life."

"You have a life," she said, slowly embracing me with one free arm. "Tell me about Mark."

I felt her buoyant curves push against me-- her bare thighs grazing mine as we kicked in the water.

"Not much to say," I said, her lips a foot from mine, "I do well in school, and I'm trying to figure out where I'm going next year."

"Yeah?" she said with legitimate interest, "Whatcha thinking?"

"The university, north of here, maybe. Or college in town. I don't know. Maybe take a year off."

"You seem very smart. Don't waste your talents, but don't forget to live a little as well. Tough line to walk sometimes."

"Yeah," I said, looking into her amber brown eyes.

She pulled me in close, planting a wet kiss on my lips.

"I just need you to know something about me, Mark. I'm not here with you because my ex-husband cheated on me. I'm not morally superior. I just really like you. I think I'd have caved under your persistence, even if I was still with Victor."

Victor, you've been bested by Mark Nickel, virgin extraordinaire.

"Nice," I said, "I mean, that makes me feel special. Is Highland his last name?"

"Nope. Foggherty. I didn't want to lose mine for that. Saved myself the hassle I guess."

"Good call." My erection poked the underside of her belly. She bit her lip, and looked underwater.

"Hey, you poked me," she giggled.

"Sorry, it has a mind of its own," I said, realizing she had never really acknowledged my dick before, not that I could recall.

She reached towards me, grasping me in my submerged boxer briefs. She squeezed-- her fingers inspected me.

"Mmm...all this because of little old me?"

She sure wasn't little, and I sure didn't think of her as old. Just...adult.

"Yeah," I said, a little self-conscious of my size. I was average, as far as I knew.

"Do you normally enjoy...plus-sized women?" she asked, still fondling my member.

My mind went blank. I had recently started being turned on by bigger girls in my school. I was crushing on Dana until she started dating Colin, but they seemed pretty tight.

Amy Hoff was cute, and she was thin. But there was something about Lisa's bigger body that drove me wild.

"I'm new to it," I said eventually. "Just started noticing that I do."

"What do you like about my body?" She swam backwards to the ladder, resting against it, exposing a bit more of her upper half.

She asked-- was I supposed to not answer?

"All of it. Every part. You look and feel so soft, and everything about you is...feminine and curvaceous: your belly, and your breasts..."

"...And my ass?" she said, grasping the rail, and climbing the ladder. She stopped at the top, and bent forward slightly, exposing her dimply thighs and wide hips.

"Yeah." I stared, as she must have intended for me to do.

"Come closer," she said, wiggling her hips hypnotically.

I did, and I waded so close that I was a foot away from her ass. The urge to bury my face between her cheeks arose again. I so badly--

Lisa kicked off the ladder, falling towards me. Her ass collided with my face, and her momentum and weight pushed me underwater. I lost my bearings instantly, and swallowed some pool water.

I came to the surface, coughing. Lisa rose from the pool, giggling like crazy.

"I'm so sorry, Mark!" she said in between her laughter, "I just couldn't resist. Not very ladylike of me. Not to mention, the pool rules have zero tolerance for facesitting. Too many drownings lately."

I mused at her bizarre joke. The fact that she used the term "facesitting" was especially intriguing. I had only recently stumbled upon the term online. I didn't really watch porn. Believe me or not, I don't care.

"Totally," I said, catching my breath. "I didn't hate that, though. I liked it very much."

"I thought you might! Maybe pool time is over for today. We could dry off in the sun? I could grab us some pink lemonade?"

"Nice, okay." I watched intently as she made her exit from the pool, and I climbed out as well, fully accepting that my boner was here to stay.

"Have a seat, I'll be right back," said Lisa, as she wandered up the steps into her back door.

I sat on one of the reclining pool chairs, and let the warm glow of the sun slowly dry my skin.

I couldn't shake the surreal feeling of being with Lisa. She was so playful, and funny. She felt like a girl my age at times. But in other ways, the age gap was clear-- and thrilling.

To receive affection from her felt like I had picked a lock I shouldn't be able to open. I felt spoiled, but I felt lucky, above all else.

She came back with a couple glasses of rose tinted lemonade. She was also sporting her clear glasses that I was used to her wearing. She handed me a drink.

"Drink up, handsome," she said, as she sat next to me on her own chair.

"Thanks."

"Mark, I'm happy you're here. And happy about last night. And because...we like each other. I'm just...I was having a rough week. You're my silver lining."

"Nickel plating, they call it," I said with a smirk.

"Ah-hah!" she mock applauded, smiling. "Hey, would you mind...?" she said, pointing at a bottle of tanning sunscreen.

"Oh...for sure!"

She laid down on her belly, and once more I was confronted with her butt. It was the first thing I ever saw when I first laid eyes on her. Now it was like she was taunting me with it.

"Mark?"

I must have been on pause.

"Sorry, yeah."

I put the lotion on my palms, and started applying it to her calves. I looked at her Fido Dido tat for a second, flashing back to last night. I could feel her muscles, and the tiniest leg hairs just starting to grow on her soft legs.

My erection was constant, and honestly, a little sore.

I worked my way up, up the backs of her knees, which were delightfully pudgy.

Her thighs were dimpled with cellulite. They weren't lumpy, they were more like--

"I know, I have cottage cheese thighs," she said with a sigh. "Victor used to say so, anyways."

"Fuck him," I said sharply. "Your legs are amazing."

She said nothing while I worked my fingers up her thighs, doing more of a massage than a bronzer application.

"You're right," she said with a contented sigh. "Last time I mention him. That feels good, Mark. Tell me what you like about my thighs, then."

"They're soft. Warm. Your skin is...smooth." I got distracted once more by her ass. I was working my way up to it with my hands.

"Talk about my ass. As you touch it," said Lisa.

My hands crept under her orange swimsuit. I pushed my fingers into her flesh, kneading it as I explored around.

"I like that it's...big. But it's...firm, as well as soft. Sorry, I'm not...great at..."

"No," she moaned softly into the chair, "You're perfect. Say more."

"When you jumped on me in the pool, I was like...in heaven," I said. "Right now, I just want to...I don't know."

"What DO you wanna do?" she inquired with a playful tone.

"Just...put my face in it," I said, regretting my phrasing. It was so...basic.

"Hmm. Well. After we tan for a bit, I'll return the favor for the lotion detail. Somehow. Shoulders please," she instructed.

I did as asked, leaning forwards, covering her bare shoulders, and gently placing her hair to the side so I could reach her neck. Her trinity symbol tattoo made her look very cool. Kind of badass.

She moaned in satisfaction, as I rubbed her neck. I moved to her arms, starting with her right. I felt a little awkward rubbing her soft biceps, as her arms were so plump. Aesthetically, it felt fantastic. My cock could cut diamond.

"Thanks sweetie," she said, almost dreamily.

"My pleasure," I said, returning to my chair after finishing up with her left arm. I didn't bother with sunscreen much, myself. It was the only aspect of my life in which I lived dangerously.

I relaxed, and closed my eyes. The sun felt great. I must have half-dozed for a while, as I awoke to Lisa asking a question I didn't catch.

"I said, do you wanna come inside?" She was standing with her hand on her big hip.

"Yeah," I said. "I think I napped for a bit."

"Follow me," she said.

I grabbed my pants and wandered into my librarian's house.

It was a smaller house, but it was decorated nicely. She had lots of bookshelves, packed with books.

"I thought you didn't read much," I teased.

"What? I said I read slow, not that I was illiterate, jeez!"

She walked into her bedroom. I couldn't see any photos of her husband anywhere. Ex-husband.

"Hey, in here," said Lisa.

I wandered in. She was in her swimsuit, with her hands reaching for a clasp on the back. Before I could offer assistance, she got it.

"Mark," she said warmly, "Close your eyes."

I did as asked, standing there in my slightly damp underwear. I kept them shut tight, but I could hear her stripping down, her damp bikini hitting the floor, the sound of opening drawers and--

"Open," she said after a moment.

My eyes opened, and there was Miss Highland, wearing a matching lavender colored underwear and bra. Both were smooth and undetailed. Her bare belly was exposed to me for the first time. She almost looked half pregnant, but her belly button looked...deep.

"I know we said no sex, but I had an alternative in mind," she said, biting her lip.

Her long dark hair hung down past her bra. She still had her glasses on.

"What might that be?" I said, feeling a little nervous.

"Get in my bed," she said softly.

She watched me as I crawled on top of her comforter, sitting towards her.

"Lay back," she said, and I rested my head on her several pillows. Her sheets were all white.

She advanced slowly, and crawled onto the bed. She moved towards me on all fours, and I watched her breasts jiggle and sway.

"You've been so good to me," she whispered. She straddled my slender frame, and I felt her belly brush against my erection.

She kissed me as I felt some of her weight rest against me. Just one kiss.

"And I think we should save sex for another day. But..."

She pivoted unexpectedly, and I realized she was doing a slow, 180 degree turn. Her hips were coming my way.

"You like my bum," she said sweetly, "and I like how hard it makes you."

Her thigh swung around my torso, and Lisa slowly backed her dump truck upon my chest.

"I'm gonna keep backing up until you say when, Mark."

Her thighs shifted back and forth as she slowly reversed her bottom towards my face.

This was unreal. Her ass looked immense this close. Her light purple panties were skin tight, and they dove into her deep valley.

She slowed her approach, but now her ass was inches from my face. I couldn't stop her yet-- I wanted to milk this for all I could.

Her bum pushed closer. I could smell chlorine faintly, but her real essence was there, too. Her feminine aromas.

I stayed silent as her cheeks took me in, and the room started to go dark. My nose pressed into her ass crack, the soft lavender colored fabric coating my skin.

I worried that if I didn't say something soon, I wouldn't be able to speak. Or even breathe. Why was THAT such a turn on?

"M'okay," I mumbled into her warm, aromatic crevice. Miss Highland was practically sitting on my face. I was inhaling through my nose, smelling a wonderfully overweight, adult woman's ass.

"I'm gonna...sorta...cheat on our promise," she said sensually, pulling down my briefs.

"I want you to enjoy yourself back there. Meanwhile, I'll take care of you, Mark."

Lisa put her mouth over the tip of my penis.

Hoo-boy.

She licked in slow, little circles. Then she pushed me in further. I was in pleasure overload. But I made the best of it, all the same.

I dared to push my face further into her ass, and inhaled deeply. It was a little musky, and a little sweet. I suffocated myself a bit as her mouth did wonders on my cock.

She popped me out of her mouth, and leaned forward a tad.

"How is it?" she asked, as she licked the lip.

"So good," I said distantly.

"Put your face in deep, and hold your breath, okay?"

"Kay," I said. I buried my face in Lisa's ass once more. As I did, she shoved me back in her mouth.

She started rocking against me. Her cheeks softly pummeled my face as she bounced her ass on me. I was pushed in so deep that breathing was impossible.

She sucked harder, and I realized that this couldn't last. Before I came close to finishing, she stopped again and leaned forward once more, refusing me the option of being smothered by her butt. I might last a little longer.

"Mark," she said with a breathy voice, grabbing me in her hand. She started jacking me off with her saliva still dripping. "I love your cock. Do you love my big bum?"

"I do," I said, realizing I might not last much longer after all.

"Do you like it when I smother you with it?"

"Yes, it's so fucking good."

"I like to do it. Can you come for me?"

She increased her movements. Her hands were so soft.

"I'm going to sit up a bit, so I might be a little heavy. Are you sure that's okay?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, Mark. Come for me, baby," she said as she sat on me again. This time she sat upright, and rested even more weight on me.

On my bike ride over, I daydreamed about more kissing. Maybe I'd see boobs. No way could I guess my librarian had a penchant for suffocating me with her enormous ass.

Her curves buried me. I felt claustrophobic, but I didn't panic. I just accepted my good fortune, and felt my body simultaneously running out of air as my orgasm approached.

She was rapidly pumping me as she wiggled her hips back and forth, digging me further up her humid ass crack.

I loved that she was forty, and my librarian, and fat, and beautiful, and heavy, and was using her weight to asphyxiate me, and I loved her for all these reasons.

12