My Lover's Brother... And Friend

Story Info
Joni's lesbian love affair gets wild.
3.8k words
3.68
11k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did everything with Tina. We had been friends since preschool, shared hair bows and barrettes, our birthday, pencils, paper, friends, lunches, money and everything else you can imagine.

Including intimacy.

Our moms never suspected anything. My mom was a single mom and worked too hard to notice, and Tina's mom remarried 2 years ago and didn't worry about her or Tina's stepbrother Randy very much.

The first several times we were intimate were pretty innocent- light touching and gentle kissing. It was just "practice" for when we finally met boys and we would know what to do. Eventually it progressed beyond kissing, looking and light touching to the point that on our 18th birthday she bought a couple of vibrators, and after a football game our senior year I stayed over at her house and she introduced me to her new toys. I was scared and slightly embarrassed to do THAT with another girl, but it felt so good!

My mom had me when she was 19. I never knew my biological dad and my mom struggled to care for us, but she did her best and was as loving as she knew how to be. But mom tried to make me believe that sex was dirty and something to be ashamed of, and even though I wanted to explore my body or have someone explore it for me, I was scared and embarrassed.

Until that night, early in my senior year, with my best friend Tina. In a short amount of time, I destroyed all inhibitions.

Tina had a pretty face but was lanky. Her hair was kind of stringy and she was 6 foot 1 and weighed about 110 pounds. She did have nice breasts but the guys just weren't interested in her.

I was mostly the opposite in appearance. I thought I was cute- barely over 5 foot tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and big A cup breasts. A cups aren't big, but I was almost a B cup and they fit my frame well. But because we lived on the wrong side of the tracks and I wasn't overly interested in boys, I was reliant on my best friend Tina for most forms of companionship.

After the game, Tina asked me to sleep over. It wasn't unusual for me to sleep over there, and I already had a bag packed.

"Joni," she asked, "have you ever played with a sex toy?" she whispered.

"No! Of course not!" I said, shocked that Tina even knew what that was, because I really didn't know and we shared everything.

"I think you will love your birthday present," she said.

*****************************

The "toys" were both shaped like a man's penis, one was pink and small and narrow, the other was blue and thick, and both vibrated when you turned a knob. She gave me first choice and even though I didn't want either, I chose the small pink one.

"Joni, take off your pants and panties and sit in my chair over there," she said. I did as was instructed, but kept my legs pressed tightly together.

"Now drape both legs over the arms of the chair, like this," Tina said. She was facing me and was leading me through the directions.

I reluctantly did as she ordered, but because she did it first I also draped my legs over the chair I was in. I noticed her pussy was different than mine. She had her hair trimmed, and it had what looked like curtains hanging down. I knew they were her outer lips. My outer lips wer tucked in and my pussy had more hair, but the hair was softer.

Next she took out a bottle of something and squirted some of the liquid onto her fingertips and rubbed her fingers on her outer lips, then 2 of her fingers disappeared inside her pussy.

When she handed me the botte I followed suit, kind of excited by this point. The liquid was sticky and slick, like water, but not runny. It was cool, but felt good on my most private parts. I could feel my cheeks and chest flush with excitement and embarrassment.

"Now, Joni, lick your toy," Tina ordered, and in what looked to me to be skillful, sensually licked her penis shaped toy.

"I-I, uh, Tina, I'm not so sure," I said.

"It's okay. Have you ever had anything penetrate your pussy, Joni?"

"No, of course not!" I snorted.

"Trust me, you're gonna like it," she said. With that, Tina slowly inserted her blue vibrator into her hole. I have to admit, it was very erotic to watch the blue dick shaped toy disappear behind her dark pussy lips, and then when she pulled it out her pink inner lips had grabbed onto the toy, and were highly visible.

I felt my own pussy heat up and could feel I was wet and I knew I wanted a turn. I just hoped it wouldn't hurt.

"You're scared, aren't you, Joni," Tina said, concern and understanding in her voice.

"A little," I said, my voice weak and tiny.

"It's okay. It stings at first, but in a minute it will be worth it," she assured me.

I licked the tiny pink toy. It tasted fake and gross, rubbery. I tried to be sensual like Tina and when I tried to swallow it deeper it was like having the dentist shove his rubber gloved fingers in your mouth trying to check your back molars. I gagged.

"Like this," and she demonstrated. She licked the "head" of it, and pushed it back in her throat with no gagging, and brought it back out, then back in again. As she did it the second time, she twisted it in her mouth.

I repeated the motion and felt clumsy but didn't gag. The taste was still not good however.

"Now you are ready. Take the tip and rub your cute little lips, like this," Tina said. She took her toy and rubbed her curtains, and the tip disappeared into her hole again. This time I was excited to try and abruptly hit a wall.

"Just push through it, Joni."

I tried, but couldn't. I was afraid it would hurt too much.

"Let me help," Tina said. She got up and came over to me. I had my legs wide open and she rubbed my tiny lips with her finger. She flatly pressed her finger into my tiny crevice and then licked my hole. I jumped.

Then she took my toy, rubbed it on my pussy and worked it into me, and when I was just getting used to it there, Tina rammed that fucking battering ram well past my hymen and deep into me! It hurt, stung, and I cried. But eventually I got used to it.

"I'm sorry, Dear, I know it hurts. I had help my first time, too," Tina said.

Tina turned the job of working my vibrator around my pussy back over to me, then she reclaimed her seat and inserted her larger vibrator back into her hole, and slowly at first penetrated herself. I did the same, this time the pain replaced by pleasure. Then Tina picked up her pace. She pushed harder, deeper, and moved it around inside her at various angles. It looked like she was mixing paint.

I tried to mimic her movements inside my own pussy. I pushed deep, feeling my muscles resist yet yield to the rocket shaped penetrator. I felt my tunnel get all warm and wet. I felt juice run down my pussy and tickle my butthole, which intrigued me some, yet scared me. I was not ready to go THERE yet, but I was already doing things that until a few days ago were unimaginable to me.

After a couple of minutes of getting used to the sensation of the toy filling me up, Tina turned the knob on her toy and it started vibrating. "Oh shit, that feeeeellllssss soooo goood!" Tina screamed!

I tried the knob on mine, and it felt like the inside of my body was being electrocuted, except getting shocked sucks but this is felt soooo good once I got used to it. I was hooked!

After a few minutes of exploring my own body, Tina came back over to me and took over control of the vibrator. "Play with your breasts and nipples, Joni. Let me play here."

I rubbed my small breasts that for some reason felt like huge globes of fiery nerves. My chest was on fire, my nipples were so excited and my breasts felt so big I wanted someone to suck on them, but I didn't want Tina to stop what she was doing.

She had my vibrator turned down compared to how high I had previously had it set, and was changing the angle of attack on my pussy. She rotated it around and hit the top of my pussy, right underneath my pubic hair, and then she rubbed my clit.

"HOLY SHIT! I FEEL...OHMYGOD! WHAT IS GOINNNNGGGG ONNNNN!" I screamed. I didn't care who heard me. All of a sudden my legs bucked and kicked. I lost my breath, my body tingled from head to toe. My eyes must have rolled back in my head and my muscles tensed up so much that my toes curled and my knees hurt. And my arms felt weightless and so incredibly heavy at the same time. It was almost like when you fall asleep on your hand and when you wake up, your hand tingles in a not-fun way. The only differences were that it was my whole body, and it was definitely fun!

That was my first orgasm, and my friend Tina was responsible for helping me find it.

My second time was even better. But it was the next weekend where things went off the rails...

**************************

No home football game this particular Friday and Tina was really excited to show me something.

"It's called a Sybian," she breathlessly exclaimed.

"It looks like a saddle," I quipped.

"You sit on the cock and the whole thing vibrates! And both of us can help each other!"

She put a condom over the studded cock on the seat, and she sat down. "Uugh, god that feels soo good," she moaned. When she bottomed out she handed me what looked like a video game controller. "You get to control the action first," Tina told me.

"I don't know..."

"Do you want me to control it for you?"

I really wanted to sit on that thing, so I agreed. Tina extracted her pussy off of the dildo attached to the seat, and without changing the condom on the machine I mindlessly sat down. It was so big, but felt so good! My pussy had come a long ways in a week. I had used only the small vibrator before so this one felt rather large.

Tina ran me through a program, and I didn't last long at all before I came, then I came again. As the toy dick inside me worked my insides over, the little nub at my backdoor teased me like I never knew was possible.

Then it felt like I pissed myself, but I didn't actually go pee.

She looked at her timer I hadn't noticed earlier, "1 minute, 26 seconds until you squirted," she announced.

"I...squirted?" I asked.

"Yep, a 'female ejaculatory orgasm'. Felt fucking awesome, didn't it?"

"Yes," was all I could squeak out.

"Catch your breath and then it's my turn. See if you can make me cum quicker than you did," Tina said.

When I had my breath, Tina sat on my condom and handed me the controls. "I like the thought of your juicy condom inside meeeeee, uugghhh gaawwddd!" she moaned as I hit the controls.

Tina moaned and screamed and tried to squirt before me, but it was well over 3 minutes before she came. Then once she did she needed to get up and away from the Sybian.

We climbed onto her bed and both dozed off as we cuddled together. After what seemed like hours or days of rest, we were startled awake by the door flying open, "What are you bitches doing?" said the voice, more of an accusation than a question.

Tina sat up, using the sheet to cover her waist but her tits were exposed to the intruder. The intruder was her stepbrother Randy.

"We were playing with Mom's Sybian. What are YOU doing in my room, Randy?"

"Hopefully what we did last night, Sis," he said.

With that, he started to unbuckle his pants and Tina kicked the sheets off of the both of us.

"Move over or join in, Moany Joni, but I'm gonna fuck my sister right now," Randy announced. Such a sweet talker...

I jumped into the chair I was in last week, and Tina just unceremoniously spread her legs. Randy kicked his pants and underwear off, leaving on his shirt and socks. He spit on his fingers and roughly fingered my best friend, my lover Tina, and when he was ready he shoved his hard dick right up her pussy.

"Oh, so good, Randy!"

He sprawled on top of her and just pumped away, and after a couple of minutes he pulled back, and as on cue she jumped up and turned over and got up on all fours and backed to the edge of the bed. I noticed her pussy hole was open. It was a wide, dark hole and Randy got behind her and licked her hole, then licked up her butt cheeck and I am sure he licked her butthole! I wanted to be grossed out, but yet...

"Joni, come lay down in front of me and let me lick your pussy," Tina begged.

I was powerless to resist. At this point, I had absolutely no control over what was going on and what was happening to Tina or me.

I got down on my back, and Tina readjusted so her face was burried in my pussy. As soon as Tina had the position, Randy started pistoning his cock into my best friend and lover's pussy from behind. Her moans were muffled by my pussy, and everytime he thrust into her, Tina's head would ram a little deeper into my crotch, shoving me a little bit each time.

I was extremely turned on, and just as I was really starting to enjoy myself, Randy said, "Roll over, Sis, and take it."

I didn't know what he meant, but Tina rolled over and quickly lied down next to me, and Randy moved his dick up towards our faces and stroked. He made an "Aaaauughhh Uugghhhh..." noise, and as he looked up with tightly closed eyes, he fired his first shot of goo out of his cock. He splattered Tina, and then he waved it around as shot after shot came out and hit us both. When he was done, Tina licked him clean.

I felt dirty, yet intrigued. I wanted a turn.

*********************

Tina needed to clean up and get her mom's Sybian back into her parents' closet before they knew we had used it.

That night I stayed over again, and Tina and I talked all night.

"Tina, I didn't know you were sleeping with your brother," I said.

"He's my STEP brother, and I think I love him. He is so romantic," she swooned.

I didn't think "bitches" and "roll over and take it" sounded romantic, but I did want to have a turn.

"Do you think Randy would...um, do that with me?" I shyly asked.

"Probably. But you can't fall for him," she said. "As soon as I graduate we plan to run off to Vegas and get married."

I wanted to try sex with a man, but I was scared. And I wasn't sure about Randy being "The One".

"Randy has a friend. Want me to see if he will come over? We can all do it together so it's not so weird for your first time," Tina suggested.

I wasn't sure how a group orgy would not be weird, but I was willing to try.

*************************

The next day, Saturday, Tina's mom and stepdad went away and said they wouldn't be back for 6 hours. Randy was all on board and his friend Dave came over. Dave was 2 years older than me, but I had known him in school and kind of had a crush on him, so this looked like it would work out.

Tina and I both had skirts and small tank tops on. I elected to skip the bra because my tits were small, and Tina skipped because she said it was one less article to pick up later. She also skipped her panties, but I kept mine on.

We went downstairs and sat on the couches- Dave and I on the big couch and Tina on Randy's lap on the loveseat. Dave and I talked and got comfortable with each other. I wasn't sure if he had a lot of experience with girls or not, but he eventually rubbed my leg, and I rubbed his. Then he touched my boobs through my tank top and then we kissed. I looked over at Tina and Randy and she was sitting on his lap, her skirt hiked up, his face stuck in her bare tits.

I tried to do the same. I tried to sensually peel my top off and then sat on Dave's lap. I could feel his raging boner through his pants. I didn't worry about how it would ever fit inside of me- not yet, anyway.

Dave kissed and played with my chest. I was self conscious at first, but he said, "You have magnificent boobs, Joni! They are so..."

"Yes, Dave, tell me," as I enjoyed the sensation.

"Nice," he said.

Okay, he wasn't Shakespeare, but he was trying.

The next thing I noticed Tina do was take Randy's cock out, stroke it and lick it, so I did the same thing. And then I was shocked. Dave was HUGE! Much bigger than the Sybian.

I played and tried to stroke and kiss it, but I didn't even know how to get half of it into my mouth. I looked around, nervously trying to find that lube stuff we had used with the vibrators, but I didn't see it.

"Um, Tina, do we have the lube?" I asked.

Tina looked over, and her eyes went wide," Holy Shit! That thing is HUGE. Then she held up her hand and said, "Tag me in, Sister."

I gave her a high 5, confused, then she yelled, "SWITCH!" and pushed me out of the way. She took Dave's cock into her mouth and sucked, and played, I watched as she started to sit down on it backwards. She had her hands on his knees and slowly descended down his cock with her pussy, gasping for air as she did. Her eyes bugged out of her face as she slowly, inch by tiny inch rode down that huge thing until it was all the way inside her.

When she was fully seated on his lap, she said, "Oh my, that is so DEEP inside me. I LOVE it!"

Randy was getting jealous that his piece of pussy had left him, so he grabbed me and asked me if I wanted to ride him. I nodded, reluctantly, because now I was becoming afraid.

He laid me down on the floor where I was still able to see Tina ride up and down Dave's massive pole. Randy lined his cock up to my opening and thrust inside me. It didn't feel anywhere near as good as the Sybian had.

He pumped and pumped and let out a moan and a growl and all of a sudden I felt warm, sticky glue filling my insides. THAT was when I had realized we weren't using condoms.

"Thanks, babe," he said. Then he said, "SWITCH!" and tagged Dave. Tina got up and Randy laid her on the back of the couch and proceeded to lick her pussy that Dave had been fucking. Dave climbed on top of me, and slowly entered his huge rod into me. It felt like he was tearing me in half, but eventually I expanded enough to allow him to fit all the way inside me. He pumped. He picked my legs up, putting my feet up in the air, the backs of my knees resting almost on his shoulders, and he drilled for oil. He pounded me, and I came. And I came again. I thanked God and Mary and Sweet Jesus for the joy in my loins. I felt like I would probably need an exorcism after this, but I lie there, each thrust pushing me across the floor until my head was hitting the loveseat, carpet burns on my back, and then as I feared I would cum again, squirt and pass out, Dave filled me with buckets of cum.

He stayed inside of me for several minutes, just twitching his softening dick, but I was so tight and he was still semi hard, he didn't fall out. Eventually he asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded that I was.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded again.

He pulled out with a sucking sound, followed by a plop, and cum ran out of me, down the crack of my ass, and all over the floor.

Tina, who had been trying to get Randy hard again, saw all of the cum and knealt down to lick my gaping, seeping hole.

"I love the taste of cum," she said.

**************************

Dave and I started "seeing each other", which mainly meant we kept sleeping together. We did catch a couple of movies together, and he took me out to dinner a few times, but after a couple of months, I was getting sick more often then I ever had. I had feared I had food poisoning.

I asked Tina about it, and she said, "I have been getting sick, too. Come over after school."

I did, and she said, "I think you are pregnant, Joni."

"I'm not- I mean, I can't be! Dave and I use condoms!"

"Randy and Dave both came inside you that first time, and I have been getting sick, too. I took a test, and 'VOILA!' I'm pregnant," Tina announced.

I nervously took a pregnancy test stick, went into Tina's bathroom, and peed on it. 7 minutes later I felt like my mom did almost 19 years ago. I was pregnant and still in high school.

But the kicker was, it could be one of two guys. One guy I liked, the other guy my best friend liked, but she couldn't be with him because she was his stepsister. And I didn't like that guy as much as I liked the other.

12