My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each mandal, or group, would decorate and come up with interesting themes to depict during the festival. After all of our outings, we were all exhausted that evening, and our mother fell asleep as soon as she climbed into bed. However, I was too worked up to fully enjoy it, and I ejaculated only after mounting for 2 minutes. She was disappointed, but she didn't show it, and instead asked me to perform oral sex on her so she could climax as well. She finally climaxed after about 10 minutes, and we returned to our positions and spoke.

We would talk for hours, even when we were exhausted, and we would constantly fondle each other. As we hugged each other after our unsuccessful attempt at consummating our marriage, she said, "What's the matter with you? I expected you to pounce on me as soon as we married, but even after three weeks, you disappoint me with such a poor performance."

Malti was making fun of me. I had no idea she had a good sense of humor until recently. I assumed she was a shy and reserved young lady, but she was far more advanced in almost every way, much to my surprise.

"Why do you say that?"

"I remember how you looked at me. There was always an element of lust," she smiled.

"Anyone who looks at you can't help but be captivated."

"Of course even Kishore bhai can't resist me," she explained.

"What?"

"Haven't you noticed how he looks at me?"

"I thought he'd mount me even before you," she added.

I gave her an odd look. Although I had introduced the term "mount" in the previous two weeks during our long chats, I didn't expect her to talk with such freedom, especially when it involved another man. I was relieved that she had already noticed his sexual interest in her and didn't seem to find it offensive.

"Come on, Sanjay, you don't think of me as a conventional woman?" she continued. If I was, I would not have married you. I love you, but that doesn't mean we can't talk freely."

"No, Malti, of course not; it's just that I didn't expect it," I pleaded.

"Does he annoy you?"

"Not at all," she replied, "he actually makes me happy; I believe there is something in me that can move a man his age."

"Doesn't that bother you?" A man staring at your lovely wife?"

Malti was clearly worked up, which didn't surprise me given that we had already begun discussing sexual matters.

"You know how sometimes we overindulge and can't finish things, and I step out and run into him? It almost feels as if he senses my weakness and is about to mount me."

"There are elders to respect, and then there are others who are simply older people," she clarified as I continued to observe her.

"He's rumored to be a dog with no teeth; he can only bark and not bite," I retorted. Her direct approach frightened me, and I didn't want her to think of me as a wimp. But I still wanted her to explore possibilities with him, and I hoped that the rumor would make her more relaxed.

"But aren't you upset?"

"We live in a chawl, where there is no privacy. Men are always drawn to attractive women. People here are too busy making a living to think about morality."

"If it bothers you, I will speak with him," I explained.

"No, Sanjay, of course not; all men stare at me." It's nothing out of the ordinary for me."

"You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I know. Even Vishwamitra will succumb to your charms; he is, after all, an ordinary man."

"Shut up, you charlatan. He is not Vishwamitra, and neither am I Menaka. And I was referring to my attraction, not his," she explained.

"Your sexual attraction to other men is not immoral," I said quietly. She turned off the light and reached out to kiss me. Her kiss was passionate; her hand reached into my underwear and stroked my semi-rigid dick.

"Have you ever fantasized about him with me?" she asked in hushed tones. My pelvis humped involuntarily. Malti correctly read it and said, "I have to."

As she began stroking furiously, my penis hardened. She climbed on top of me and rode me after fumbling for a condom and sheathing my penis. It was our first time, and I liked how Malti took the initiative. This time, we had a longer session, which Malti appreciated.

"You know, you have a dirty mind," she said as she hugged and slept in my arms.

There was a lot going on in my head right now. Malti had not only noticed Kishore bhai's interest in her, but she appeared to be intrigued by him as well. She wasn't opposed to having sex with him either. I was convinced that he would eventually score with her; it was only a matter of time. Furthermore, I sincerely desired that this occur. I knew that despite his lack of physical attractiveness, he could sexually satisfy her. Having observed her own liberal stance on sex, I predicted that this would occur much sooner than I had anticipated.

Unlike the husbands who had protected their wives from him, I decided to do the exact opposite. He had helped us our entire lives, and this was one way for us to repay him. Of course, I wanted Malti to make the decision so that I wouldn't be obstructing or coercing her in any way. I gave him plenty of chances to seduce her; even today, as we walked from one mandal to the next, he tagged along, and I made sure he got some time with her. Maybe her bold reaction today was just a result of something that happened.

These thoughts kept cutting in and out of my mind, keeping me awake all night. I began fondling her body early in the morning, waking her up. To see if she was willing to indulge me one more time that night. I fondled her breasts and kneaded her ass as she tossed aimlessly. I unbuttoned her blouse and grabbed her breasts. She moaned almost immediately. "Haven't you had enough for the night?" she asked as I nuzzled into her neck and kissed her.

"Malti, it's me, Kishore bhai," I said as my hand crept into her pantyhose. As my finger made its way into her soaking wet pussy, she let out a guttural moan. It was dripping profusely now that she knew it was him and not me. She kissed me, ignoring our morning breaths, and said, "Don't make a noise, you'll wake my husband and mother-in-law."

"Put your fat penis in me," she said as she pressed my fingers into her pussy. I felt the power of her vaginal muscles against my fingers as she pushed her vagina against me. It was so intense that if it had been my penis, I would have ejaculated right away. It only took a few minutes for her to reach a climax.

She seemed quiet and distant in the morning, so I hugged her and whispered into her ear, "I love you."

As she descended the stairs to our floor that day, she returned my loving gaze. Her school didn't start until 7:30 a.m., so she was the first one out the door.

I arrived at work at my usual time, but my thoughts were still on Malti and her admissions. She was stunning; none of the Gujarati ladies I knew could compete with her beauty. As if that weren't enough, she was well-educated and refined. I wondered if she was a cold woman because she hadn't pushed me for sex as much in the previous two weeks as she did last night. It was clear that her libido was strong, and she was also not a traditional woman. My fantasy appeared to be a reality at this point.

That evening, we both wanted to go to bed, but my mother worked until late at night to finish a few blouses that were due the next day. Malti slept in a regular tight Salwar that allowed no access to her breasts due to our haste. When I complained, she reprimanded me, saying, "you need every day now?"

"Wasn't yesterday enough? "My breasts are bruised," she said, slapping my buttocks.

"How can you blame me? "Wasn't it Kishore bhai the other day?"

She pushed me away and pretended to be upset. I leaned in for a kiss on her cheeks.

"He's acting like a sex-crazed bull," she said.

"He may have detected a virginal young cow that has yet to be properly bred."

She returned her hand to my bulge and squeezed it.

"I didn't expect you to have such a filthy mind," she said, turning to face me.

"Did you fantasize about him taking me?"

I gave a nod. I was embarrassed about this fantasy, but the way she reacted or even spoke about it made me realize it wasn't so strange after all.

"Has he taken other wives in our building?" she inquired, anticipating my response. "You know..." she said, noticing my interest.

She mentioned one of the married women he had boned a few years ago; the one he could have scored with right after marriage but couldn't because she lived in a very safe environment.

"How did you find out?"

"Is that correct?"

"You've only been here three weeks and you've already read it? "Did he say anything to you?"

"Stop talking, Sanjay. Why would he say that to me?"

"Is there any other woman?" She inquired, then exclaimed, "Let me guess that."

Then, much to my surprise, she guessed the second woman. Both of these women were in their thirties and reasonably attractive. One of them had been married for ten years, while the other had been married for thirteen years. Their business had been going on for at least 5-6 years. So when he mounted them, their ages were close to Malti's. This resemblance had to have piqued her interest as well.

I told her about his background and what I had learned over the years.

"So I'm his new muse then," she explained.

"I don't think he's had much success with a beautiful woman like you," I said.

"How could he have done it? He's such a filthy, disgusting pig," she retorted.

"Haven't you seen how ugly he is? Not to mention his obesity and age," she added.

"Didn't you want him to put his fat penis inside you the day before?"

"That's just a fantasy," she retorted, "and how does that matter?" Perhaps he deserves to mate with attractive women."

"How come you get so worked up if you don't like him?"

"It's forbidden. "Don't you think someone who has slept with 35 women is worth his salt?"

I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. She was exhaling heavily, and it appeared that we were about to progress to the next stage of our fantasy.

"He is well worth it," I said quietly. My hand reached for her crotch, which appeared to be soaked in her juices. I untied the knot and pushed my hand inside; she shuddered as my hand reached her pussy. She was drenched, and my hand splashed as it entered her overly lubricated vagina. I kissed her and began finger fucking her.

"Don't you think so?" I inquired.

Malti was drowsy as she continued to concentrate on the pleasurable sensations emanating from her vagina rather than my kissing or talking. It was obvious that it was working. I kept doing it the same way for a while, and she quickly climaxed from my finger fucking.

"Will you let him put his tongue in your mouth or yours in his?" I asked as I put on my condom and prepared to mount her.

She moaned and asked, "Is there any other way to kiss?" as I settled into position and sank my penis inside.

"Go slowly; I want you to stay inside for as long as possible."

She kissed me slowly as I began my slow fucking.

"Would you like him to mount you, Malti?"

She didn't respond, but she was still motionless as I slowly pumped her. I urged her, and after a few moments, she said, "In my fantasies, he deserves to mate with your young, beautiful, virgin wife."

After a minute or so, as I was approaching my orgasm, she began to breathe heavily as well.

"Would you put his stinky penis in your mouth?"

"Yes," she mumbled as she neared her peak.

"He's not going to use condoms and cum in your womb!"

"I want him to breed me," she screamed, squeezing my penis. It only took a few moments for me to start gushing with my sperm in the condom.

We crawled into our bed. We were both very pleased with our episode; despite my initial reservations, I was able to please her and, more importantly, prolong the sexual intercourse, which I wasn't sure about. Nonetheless, Malti's pelvic muscles were strong, and my ejaculation was accelerated once she employed

them.

"I had no idea you could have such twisted thoughts," I told her. "Neither did I expect you to have such thoughts about your wife," she said with a smile.

"We may be unusual, but we are not alone in having such fantasies," she added.

"It can't be that all 35 of his affairs were always behind the husband's back, can it?"

"In fact," I responded quickly, "he specifically mentioned some husbands who were happy with this arrangement."

"So, in your fantasy, he takes me like he did the other wives? Maybe in 3-5 years?"

I pondered whether I wanted to be completely honest with her, but we'd come too far to hide anything, so I mumbled, "much earlier than that."

"Really? "How soon?"

I didn't say anything. She paused for a moment before asking, "Like right now?" 3 weeks until our wedding?"

When I didn't respond, she asked, "On our wedding night?"

"I had exactly the same fantasy," she exclaimed as she turned on her side to face me. Strange, isn't it?"

"He had been pursuing me even before our marriage, but he seemed more persistent once it became clear that we would marry."

"I didn't like him, but the fantasy was so erotic that I couldn't get it out of my head."

"You are stunning. What did you see in him?"

"Nothing. Despite the obvious differences, he pursued me as if he deserved me," she explained.

"Do you want to pursue this kind of relationship with him, Malti?"

"Are you serious?"

"Why wait if this has to happen in 5-6 years anyway?"

"Seriously?"

"It's strange, but even before I met you, I fantasized about him taking my wife the way he took other men's wives. It became even stronger and more persistent with your arrival. If this was such a vivid fantasy for you, we can discuss it," I said.

Malti was aroused and seemed eager to consider, if not accept, the proposal, but she hesitated as any woman would. It was now my turn to encourage her and provide the necessary support for her to take the next step.

"Look," I continued, "you, too, had a fantasy about him taking your virginity, didn't you?"

She nodded nervously.

"Technically, you are no longer a virgin, but practically, you are," I explained, "after all, we have only had intercourse three times so far." We can still indulge in our fantasies."

Malti froze just hearing my proposal. After a while, she inquired, "Don't you love me?"

"I adore you, which is why I am willing to consider such a proposal. You are far more deserving than I am. So, at the very least, I can ensure that you get what you deserve sexually. He will undoubtedly satisfy you in bed."

"Only if you feel strongly about it as well," I clarified.

"Wouldn't it have an impact on our marriage?"

"We fantasized about these things because we understand that sex is not the same as love. I don't see how this relationship could affect our marriage as long as it doesn't change our love for each other."

"What if someone discovers it?"

"If we take care, no one will find out; all they can do is speculate, which they are free to do anyway."

"It's unusual for both husband and wife to have such a fantasy and then have the opportunity to live it out," I added.

She leaned in close and kissed my lips. She snatched my semi-flaccid penis in her hand and asked, "Are you sure about this?" It doesn't seem right to give away what is rightfully yours."

"Do you think it's erotic enough for you to live it?" I inquired.

"I do," she replied, "but it's complicated; I'm not sure how it would work even if we wanted it."

"Exactly as you expect," I replied, "you have two husbands instead of one, and how you care for them so that both relationships thrive is up to you."

"Let's sleep on it," she said, "we shouldn't make any hasty decisions."

"I had always felt that he would enjoy my charms sooner or later, and I see the same confidence in his eyes as well," she continued, "perhaps you are correct that we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that we are both eager to consider."

"If I truly desired a conventional life, I would have married according to my parents' wishes," she continued, "so this is something worth considering, but fantasy and reality are two entirely different things." There are consequences in real life, many of which are irreversible."

I whispered to her the next morning, after our morning activities at home, when we had a quiet moment.

"We are still exploring the possibility, right?" She blushed and nodded and returned back to her work.

"You said he could have scored with you very likely? How soon would it have been?"

She elbowed me, saying, "you only think about those things?"

When I persisted, she replied, "Since you approve, maybe by our first anniversary."

"What if I didn't approve?"

"Maybe by our third anniversary then," she said.

She went to take a bath after serving breakfast to us. On Sundays, my mother would generally go to her temple activities, which gave us the opportunity to enjoy our privacy, but we were always afraid of being interrupted, so we never did anything more than kiss and fondle. My mother was in a hurry because of the Ganesh celebration, so she departed after finishing her meal. I shut the door and waited for my lovely wife to emerge from the bathroom.

After her bath, I saw my lovely wife perform her morning pooja, worshiping God and receiving blessings. When she saw I was staring at her, she gave me her naughty smile. "Aren't you underestimating him?" I asked her after she finished.

"Three years?"

"Are you still stuck there?"

"Didn't you take this breakfast for him?" she asked.

"I thought you wanted to do that," I said quietly.

"Now I have to reheat it," she exhaled as she lit the gas stove and began reheating the breakfast and tea.

As I approached her and kissed her on the neck, she said, "Of course I don't underestimate him." Since you approve, it would take less than three months, and even if you did not approve, it would happen by our first anniversary."

"Honestly," she said, looking at me, "if we had privacy, it would have taken even less time."

Malti quickly took the tray containing his breakfast, while I grabbed a towel and went to our bathroom. I changed my mind and quickly followed her to the door. "Thank you so much, Malti," he said as he opened the door. As I quickly peered in to see, he had let her in and was following her. He almost ran into her as she set the tray on a corner table.

"Good heavens, why do you drink so much?" she exclaimed as she turned around.

"Oh Poha, nice," he remarked, picking up the plate and taking a spoonful right away.

"At the very least, brush your teeth," she grumbled, her gaze fixed on the strewn-about house.

"Come on, Malti, you know Lions never brush their teeth, don't you?" He said this while sipping his tea, smiling.

Malti quickly gathered her belongings and announced, "Kishore bhai, you can have lunch at our place today."

"You are such a sweetheart. Thank you very much, but today is your only day of solitude, so I won't bother both of you."

Malti shook her head and walked away.

"Unless you agree to what I proposed," he explained. As soon as she stepped inside our house, I rushed inside. She seemed irritated, and I wondered what had gotten her so worked up, because I had noticed him keeping a physical distance from her and not saying anything out of the ordinary.

"What proposal was he referring to?" I inquired as I wore my shirt after taking a bath that day.

"Forget it," she said, "he's going insane."

She had no idea I was listening in on her; she assumed I had simply overheard him as I stepped into the bathroom.

I didn't want to push myself any further, so I sipped my tea and read the newspaper. Sunday afternoons were usually a good time for us to spoil each other. My mother returned that day within a few hours because she wasn't feeling well. That thwarted our plan, so we went for a walk on the beach. We felt liberated as we walked along the Marine Drive coast holding hands and talking normally without fear of being overheard.