My Lucky Flight Pt. 02

Story Info
My amputee girlfriend and I on our first vacation together.
4.3k words
4.81
9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers

After my first encounter and date with Kate, we both agreed that we wanted to see each other again. We exchanged numbers and agreed to stay in contact. She flew home to Atlanta and I continued working around the country.

After our night together, I could not stop fantasizing about her perfect body. Her beautiful face, small dimples, and small nose. She had a white smile, perfect teeth, and very pretty lips. She had a short haircut that was just above her shoulders. Her dark brown straight hair was very well kept.

Her body was slim around the waist; but she had pretty strong and broad shoulders. Over time she has built up a lot of upper body strength from scooting around on her butt and using a wheelchair. Her breasts were small, but perky. I think her stronger upper body kept her boobs smaller. Every time I played with her boobs, her nipples would get rock hard. They were small, and would point out making them very visible when she put a tank top on. Like I said, her waist slimmed down quite a bit, then her hips widened out again. If she had legs, I would imagine she would have a nice ass and legs.

The bottom of her body rounded off beautifully. When she laid on her stomach, you could see two perfect butt cheeks that curved to the front of her body. Her nubs did not have any bones in them. She could flex her muscles in her butt and that is all of the movement should could make with her nubs. Without underwear on, her pussy was completely exposed. She had small pussy lips that hid her clit, and she was very tight. It almost felt like she was squeezing my dick as I was penetrating her. It was incredible.

She told me her mother was from Romania, and her father was an Englishman. I saw a few pictures of her folks, and her mother was a very sexy woman. I could see where she got her looks.

She moved to Atlanta a few years ago for work and lived by herself in a condo. It was easier for her to take care of a one bedroom condo from her wheelchair than a whole house.

We texted each other at least a few times a day. She sent me several pictures that were a crazy tease. She sent me one at her desk sitting in a swivel chair. The camera was pointed down at her waist. She was wearing tight black pants that were cut to fit her body. She had her shirt pulled up slightly so that her tight stomach was showing. She wrote the caption, "I hope my coworkers don't see me." She must have cut the legs off and had them sewn shut at the bottom. Her pants fit more like a sock on her lower body than pants. Looking at her body from that angle drove me crazy. I wanted to reach right through the phone and grab her nubs.

Kate was really good at teasing me. She knew that her body drove me wild and she showed me just enough to distract me for the rest of the day. After a few weeks of keeping conversation going, we agreed to meet up and go on a vacation.

I found a rental house in Florida that was right on the beach. I wanted to find a place with a private pool and hot tub where we could hang out together without people staring at Kate. I booked a flight to Atlanta and said that I would help her on her flight to Florida.

___

Kate had a driver drop her off at the airport, and I met her right where they pulled up. I opened the door and leaned in to give her a kiss. The driver came around to her side of the car with her wheelchair. She transferred to her chair while I grabbed her bag.

She was wearing a tight, form fitting white shirt that was low cut and showed off her small cleavage. You could see her nice upper body muscles very well with her short sleeves. She had a pair of tight light jeans on that were sewn shut at the bottom. It left nothing to the imagination, allowing everyone to see how tight and small her body was. As we went through security, the agents did a small search of her wheelchair before letting her through. I was happy to help her with her bags and other belongings as they went through the machines.

Walking through the terminal was quite the experience. People stared at us as we walked together. I am not sure if people are surprised to see her unique body, or see me with her. I know that I have a unique perspective and I think that Kate is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just wonder what other people think of her. I think that most people would recognize her natural beauty, but I wonder if other guys are attracted to her.

After landing in Florida, we picked up our rental car and started our one hour drive to the house. It was going to be a surprise for Kate. I spent a pretty penny on the whole house for the week, but I wanted to make it special. During the drive, Kate reached her arm across the car and started to move her hand up my inner thigh. "Get ready for a week full of action big guy. I am so horny and can't wait for you to stick that dick inside of me" she said. Looking over at her small nubs wrapped up in those tight jeans, with the lower half of the passenger seat completly empty made my dick throb. Every time she reached down to scratch her legs, or rest her hands near her lap, I had to fight from staring.

As we drove down the street the house was on, we marveled at how nice the other houses were. They were very grand, large homes right on the ocean. Several had gates around the property. When we pulled up to our house Kate said, "you are kidding, this is all ours?!" Her excitement and jubilation were worth every penny. It had a two car garage, brick paved circular driveway, and tall trees surrounding the property. I pulled Kate's chair out of the trunk and grabbed our bags. Kate put a few things in front of her lap on the empty part of her seat. I understood I was going to have to do most of the heavy lifting with her.

As we opened the door, you could see the open concept living room, kitchen, and large glass door wall that opened up to the pool. We went straight through the house and checked out back of the house and yard. It was perfect. The pool was huge. One side was deep while the other side had steps all the way across the side of the pool. It opened up to an elevated view of the ocean. There was a patch of tall grass about 30 yards long in between the house and the beach. There was an in-ground Jacuzzi tub next to the pool. The tall trees on the sides of the property provided privacy from the neighbors.

"Holy shit Scott, you rented this whole place for us??? I have never stayed in a house this nice before. We will have this whole back yard to ourselves. I can't wait to use it." She turned her chair toward me and pulled me down to her level and gave me a huge kiss. "What do you say we go check out the bedroom? I need you."

I reached down and scooped her up right out of her chair. I had been waiting to do that for weeks. Just having her in my arms and carrying her around was a dream. I walked into the bedroom and tossed Kate onto the bed from about a foot above the bed. She let out a little squeal and laughed as she bounced on the bed and then fell on her back. I climbed up on top of her and began kissing her. I opened my mouth and began moving my tongue around her mouth while I reached down and grabbed her boobs. She was moaning and thrusting her hips underneath me. Without legs, it was kind of hard to feel her thrusting unless I kept some of my body on top of hers. I tried to lean into her pussy with my thigh and apply pressure so that she could grind on me.

She unbuttoned my pants, reached in and pulled out my rock hard dick. She slowly used her open hand to softly rub the under side of my dick. I had never been with a girl that knew how to be gentle and rough with my dick the correct way.

I couldn't wait any longer. I backed up and stood up on the side of the tall bed. I grabbed Kates waste and dragged her body so that her hips were right on the edge of the bed. I undid her pants and pulled them right off, throwing them across the room. She pulled up her shirt revealing her white bra and showing off her tight stomach. "Finish inside me this time. I am on the pill."

I pulled her panties off with ease as I didn't have to pull them down around legs. I let my pants fall off. As I guided my dick next to her pussy, it was able to slide right in to her super wet slot. I was gentle the first few thrusts to get my dick fully covered with her juices. Kate had her head tipped back and her eyes closed, moaning as I thrust into her.

I grabbed her around her nubs and butt. I was holding on to her tightly and using my arms to pull her body into my dick. Her small torso and legless body was easy to move as I thrust and pulled at the same. I even lifted her butt up off of the bed a bit to get the perfect angle on my dick. Increasing the pace, her moans continued as she gripped the comforter trying to steady her body that she could not control. She was close to climaxing and I was right on the edge. I held it as long as I could before finally shooting my load deep inside of her. I kept thrusting as best I could and then felt Kate cross the finish line. As she climaxed, she gripped the bed with her fists and screamed pretty loud. Her pussy was pulsing very quickly as her core muscles twitched and fluttered. I kept a tight grip on her nubs and slowly released the pressure and let her body back down on the bed. Her whole body twitched a few more times as her orgasm came to an end. As I relaxed, she released soft moans and a big smile came across her face.

Her body was just made to be fucked. Being able to grab her and hold onto her legless body was the best, most fulfilling feeling.

"Oh my god, I love being ridden like that. You... you really drove my body into you, that was the best sex I have ever had" she said.

"You have the best body for sex. Do you even know how sexy you are?? I can't contain myself around you. I want to use you for every orgasm I have. It doesn't get better than that." I said.

"Please do. I'll be your orgasm machine if you'll be mine." She laughed.

"Deal!!"

______

Later that afternoon, we made a few drinks and decided to lay out by the pool. We laid on a padded outdoor lounging couch that was right next to the pool. It was a circular shape with plenty of space for several adults to spread out and relax.

Kate had changed into a blue thong bikini. The top was a pushup top, pushing her lovely b cup breasts together to make a tempting cleavage. She really loved showing off her tits. When she put it on, she kept fiddling with it right in front of me, knowing it was a tease.

The bottoms were very small in the front, leaving just a small triangle shaped piece of material and an even smaller thong around the back that left her ass exposed. It went up over her hips, highlighting her small waste. Her nubs were made for that suit, completely exposed and asking to be looked at.

As we laid down, in the sun I had Kate right next to me wrapped under my arm. She scooched down into more of a horizontal position. She closed her eyes for a few minutes before sitting up again to adjust herself. "Will you go into bedroom and grab my tanning oil from my suitcase?"

I jumped up and fetched her oil. "Anything for you my dear."

When I came back to the pool, I stopped in my tracks for a second. She took her top off and was sitting up in the middle of the couch. "Thanks babe, do you mind oiling me up nice and evenly." Oh hell yeah I thought as I walked over to her and poured some oil on my hands. I started behind her on her back, massaging her shoulders and neck briefly. I then put some more on my hands and began wrapping my arms around her and rubbing her stomach. She leaned back and rested her weight on me. I slowly rubbed her belly, and moved across the top of her bikini line. I then worked my hands up to her boobs and softly rubbed them. My oiled hands slid across her boobs as they moved and shifted. Her small dark colored nipples perked right up as I skimmed over them. I grabbed both of her nipples between my fingers and squeezed just a little bit, enough for Kate to let out a small moan.

Then I put a little more oil on my hands and reached down to her nubs. "Wouldn't want to forget about these." I said. I rubbed her outer hips first and applied a little pressure, trying to massage her stumps at the same time. They were very smooth, and soft. It felt like grabbing her ass all the way around her nubs. I didn't feel any bones inside her hips as I pressed firmly around. I finished with rubbing in some oil very close to her pussy lips, trying to tease her just a little bit. She was very aware of my intentions. She let out a few small moans, keeping her eyes closed as I oiled her up and explored her body. "That feels really nice when you massage my legs. I like having a guy that finds me irresistible."

I slowly pulled my hands away and leaned back against the back of the couch. She then moved next to me and placed her head against my chest. I had the perfect view looking right over the top of her head, almost a POV angle down her topless body. She closed her eyes and started to doze off. There was no way in hell I was going to sleep with the most beautiful girl laying on me. My dick was hard and throbbing. I had it tucked to the side inside my suit, in a failed attempt to make it less obvious.

As she slept, I watched her chest go up and down. Her body was glowing with all of the oil I had put on her skin. Her nipples were soft now and had shrunk to what I assumed was their normal resting size. I wanted to play with them so badly, but I let her relax. That view of her body was fantastic. Looking down to her lower half, completely missing. Only her bottoms and two beautifully full, round stumps sticking out of each side.

I laid with her for about thirty minutes or so as she dozed off. I had a few sips of my cocktail, but tried my best to not move or disturb her.

Eventually, she opened her eyes and said, "ok I am really hot. I need to get into the pool. You coming?"

"Yeah, I would love to."

She sat up and scooted to the edge of the couch, then leaned down, placing her hands on the ground and then lifted her hips up, then down to the ground. She did her little hand walk across the pool deck toward the pool steps. Her boobs bounced a little with every scoot across the ground. I walked in and got in the water first. I lowered my body in, leaving just my head above water. It was a really hot day, and after Kate's nap, I was burning up so it felt great to cool off.

She took it one step at a time to the second step. By then, her nipples were just above the surface. She stopped for a second before saying, "Come over here and grab me babe, haha, every end is the deep end when you are two feet tall."

I moved toward her and put my hands under her butt. She wrapped her arms around the back of neck and I pulled away from the steps. I moved over to the middle of the pool and then smiled, "you ready?" I said jokingly. I lifted her up and then fell backwards underwater dunking us underwater for a few seconds before standing back up. As my head came back above water I heard her laughing. She was holding on to me intently because she needed me for support in the water.

"You think you are pretty funny huh?"

"It made you laugh didn't it"

We stared into each other's eyes, talking, smiling, and kissing on and off for a while. I was holding her butt with one hand and using the other to hold her back, keeping our bodies close together. I then leaned against the side of the pool and spread my legs out to support the two of us. Her hips were sitting right on top of my lap, and I know she could feel my dick sticking through my suit. Holding her somewhat helpless, small body in my arms was a dream. I loved holding on to her and keeping her close.

"Do you want to see me swim?" She said.

"Lets see it."

I let her go and she floated away from me. She turned over and started to paddle with her hands to stabilize herself. She used breast stroke and moved to the deep end of the pool. I shadowed her and moved along side of her. After reaching the edge of the pool, she rolled onto her back and started to backstroke toward the shallow end of the pool. She moved really well in the water. She had great balance and was able to make good progress through the water with little wasted energy. As she got close to the shallow end, she dove down to the bottom and did a hand stand. Her body was underwater, leaving just her nubs and pussy out in the breeze. She put on a hell of a show.

She came back up from the bottom of the pool and swam to the railing. I offered to help her out, but she said she could get herself out. I moved over to the edge of the pool closer to the stack of towels, and pulled myself out of the pool, beating her to the towels. I grabbed myself one, and then grabbed one for Kate. I wrapped her up in one, and she pulled it tight around her body. It looked more like a cloak then a towel because if covered her up completely.

"OK big guy, go sit down in that chair over there and take off those pants. You have been poking me with that thing all afternoon, and I think I have to do something about that."

I knew where this was going and I was one happy dude. I walked over to the seat dropped my shorts and revealed my rock hard cock. As I turned around toward Kate she said, "damn dude."

I slouched down and watched her toss her towel on the couch and scoot over to me. Every scoot she took left a butt shaped wet spot on the pool deck.

She came right up next to me and in between my legs. Her head was right at my waist level. She softly grabbed a hold of my dick with one hand and cupped my balls in the other. Our bodies were still pretty wet so our skin was kind of sticky. She opened her mouth and began slowly licking and softly sucking on the head of my dick. She was using her extra slobber to really cover my dick. With her tongue, she then went to the base of my dick and gently licked my nuts. It was a combination of ticklish and crazy sensitive, which felt amazing. Then, working her tongue back up the under side of my shaft and eventually putting her whole mouth around my manhood.

She began blowing me slowly, sucking on my dick for short periods of time to make a tight seal around me. She was slow, then picked up the speed and got more aggressive with her head thrusts. Then slowing back down, gently licking, then picking up the speed again. The back and forth was an incredible tease. I could feel my load starting to build up. I could feel myself close to blowing, and then she would slow down and stop for a second. As soon as I would moan or flex my thighs, she would slow down, knowing I was close.

Finally, as I was about to explode, my thighs were twitching and my breathing was heavy. Kate kept going, keeping her rhythem constant. I exploded. It was an incredible release. My dick was pulsing and she kept her mouth closed around the head of my dick. She slowly moved her head up and down milking me of every last drop. She looked up at me as I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at her. Damn, was she good. I let out a huge sigh and just said, "HO LEE SHIT."

"That may have been one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I have never had my thighs twitch like that."

"Oh you like that huh? I love keeping my man happy. I have been wanting to put that in my mouth all day after being eye level with your huge dick," Kate said as she rested her chin against my thighs.

I reached over and put my hands under Kate's arms, then scooped her up and placed her on my lap. I then picked her small body and carried her over to the couch. Gently placing her on the edge of the cushion.

"Lay down and put your arms back. Its my turn to listen to you moan. Lets make the neighbors jealous."

She reached behind her her and put a pillow behind her head. I pulled her body to the edge of the couch and sat down on the ground. I reached my arms to her hips and pulled her bottoms off. My head was right in front of her pussy. Her nubs were so perfect and close to my face. I started by kissing each stump in multiple places. I kept my hands on each hip as I moved around with my lips. I then began kissing her pussy lips as I moved between each nub.

mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers
12