My Lusty Landlady Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael explores the psychology of the family dynamic.
7.8k words
5
441
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this seventh instalment of the saga, Michael cements his position as head of Dorothy's household and explores the psychology of the family dynamic.

He gets some alone time with Julia and Dorothy and learns some revealing truths about their background.

My Lusty Landlady - Chapter 07

After Dot and I had finished fucking, I realised everybody was looking at us and the room had gone silent. It had been a long day and I was physically tired but mentally still alert. I had no idea how many orgasms I'd had but it had well and truly beaten my record of twelve, I was sure of that. Dot must have had significantly more than me. By any standards we had all been involved in an orgy of epic proportions. Caligula himself would've been proud of our collective efforts. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to continue fucking, but I did feel I needed to say a few things since I had instigated the debauchery.

"I just want to say to everyone..."

"Thanks for coming?" Julia joked. That almost stumped me. For a few seconds I couldn't think of how to reply. Then I found my tongue again.

"There certainly has been a lot of cumming...and a lot of fun and excitement. Mixed with something else: A great deal of feeling between us all. I can't let this day go without commenting on what's happened here. Before I arrived this morning to meet Dot, I didn't even know if I was going to be moving in. When we met it was clear there was an incredible attraction and I decided then and there that I wanted Dorothy to be my lover and submissive. Getting the rest of you involved has been something that developed throughout the day. My dominating instincts pushed me to do it and Dot and Neil wanted it too. Then when Emily got involved, I wanted all of you and I made sure Aunt Julia joined the party. What I wasn't expecting was the strong feelings that have already developed in the space of one perfect day. I want to say to you all that this has been the best day of my life."

"And it's not over yet." Julia said pointedly.

"No it isn't," I agreed, "and it is just the start of the relationship between us. I am truly excited by what's next. I am amazed by how far we have come in just a few hours." I told them.

"I think you're actually a magician, Michael," Julia said, "you've made three women fall in love with you in the space of a day. That's magic by anybody's standards."

"Love is a big word," I told her, "and time will tell whether it is simply a lust induced high or the beginning of the real thing. All of us have uttered the sentiment during passionate moments today."

"I didn't hear Em or Jules declare their love." Dot blurted out.

"They whispered it to me. That's why I want to get it out in the open. There are to be no secrets between us."

"What did you say back?" Dot quizzed.

"He didn't say it back to me." Julia said, aware that her sister was anxious.

"Nor me." Emily confirmed. Dot's face lit up but I was going to have to crush her idealism to maintain my position as King of this harem of sluts.

"I'm falling in love with all three of you. I'm also very fond of Neil, despite appearances to the contrary since I made him my bitch. Make no mistake you are all important to me. In the interests of clarity: Dot is number one, Emily number two and Julia number three. Neil is my bitch."

"But what does that pecking order signify?" Julia asked.

I wasn't sure how to answer. It was really something I came up with in the moment to make Dot feel special. I had to be convincing and make it seem like I knew what I was doing.

"It's the order that I'm falling in love with you all." was the first thing that came into my head.

"So Mum is ahead of me and Aunty Julia?" Emily asked.

"When we met this morning, the attraction was powerful for both of us. I feel that Dot would do absolutely anything for me. Emily and Aunt Julia, I am still discovering." This seemed to stun everybody into silence for a moment. My therapist told me once that if you tell people how you feel, they cannot argue with you.

Julia followed my lead, "It sounds incredible, but when I told you how I felt, I already knew how much I wanted to be with you. The emotions are so strong that I've agreed to change my life completely for someone I just met. Perhaps we're all crazy but it just feels like the right thing to do."

I could have pulled Julia out of her reverie and told her everything I knew about sex and love addiction, but that would have spoilt the fun. I opted to be enigmatic instead.

"Sometimes you meet someone who enables you to be who you really are." I told her.

"So who am I? An incestuous, submissive total slut?" I couldn't have put it better myself. I just smiled at her.

"I guess we all are." Emily affirmed.

"Where am I in all this?" Neil asked.

"You're my bitch and my friend. I can't fall in love with men, but if you have feelings for me, I accept them and will do no harm." I said, drawing on the Hippocratic Oath to help me negotiate this tricky conversation, which I was starting to actually enjoy as they were all buying into my reasoning like true sex and love addicts.

"I do already know that I would do anything for you, Michael. I really hope you fall in love with me too." Julia added, giving me absolute credibility and basically validating my attempts at dominating the Gosford household. What she didn't realise and I didn't want to admit in front of Dot just yet, is that I already felt my version of love for her.

"I would do anything for you too, Michael," Emily said, "and I meant what I said today too. It's strange but I feel like I've known you forever."

"I do have feelings for you," Neil said, "but I don't expect you to return them and I love the way you treat me."

"Dot?" I asked, waiting for her to confirm I had the full set on board and compliant. She hesitated for a few moments.

"When I met you this morning, I wanted you desperately. I've never come on to anybody that strongly, it was like I was a different person. When we first made love, I was already on my way to falling for you. I felt our coupling was ordained by the universe."

"That's profound Dotty." Julia said, looking serious. I wanted to correct Dot that when we first met it was pure lust, but I didn't want to undermine her own feelings and fantasies since she was enabling me to live out mine.

"I didn't dream I'd have to share you with my offspring and my sister though. However, I know it's in your nature and we are now creating something wonderful with the people I love most. I know at the moment I'm jealous and changeable but I'm just learning how to negotiate this new lifestyle."

"That's only to be expected, this is a lot to take on." I told her, delighted at Dot's unexpected pronouncement. On one level she had some self-awareness and emotional intelligence, on another she did not realise that what she was feeling was connected to addiction. To be fair to her, had I not involved other people, her feelings would have been understandable. As things stood, however, a non addict would never have allowed it to happen or run a mile when it did.

"It is but I'm also grateful and happy for what has transpired today and that I have you and my family. The best thing you've done is make all of this seem natural and wonderful. It goes without saying that we have to be careful and keep all of this between us. Nobody can ever know outside of our family and I'm including you as part of my family now, Michael. On that note I must ask you about your girlfriend. What are you intending to do about her?"

"You have a girlfriend?" Julia asked.

"What's her name?" asked Emily.

"Her name is Sarah," Neil interjected, "and she is a good friend of mine. I suspect even if she knew about this she wouldn't say anything."

"I agree with you, Neil, she is very unconventional in her thinking. Rest assured everyone that I will handle the situation with Sarah, while keeping our secret safe."

"You have the power to destroy us all," Julia said, "we are trusting a young man whom we hardly know with our lives and reputation."

"You know me. Come here." I ordered. She rolled over to the bottom of the bed and I kissed her on the lips. "We have something wonderful here that nobody is ever going to discover or break. I promise you."

"You're the only one here who is not committing a crime." Julia said.

"I trust him with my life." Neil suddenly asserted. I motioned him over and kissed him on the lips.

"So do I." said Dorothy. I kissed my beautiful mother slut too.

"Why do you?" Julia asked her nephew.

"Because we all want the same thing." Neil said, repeating my assertion from earlier.

"I trust you too, Michael. I'm so excited for us all." Emily said, and came over and kissed me, clearly not wanting to be left out.

"That's good enough for me." Julia said, and I knew that was the end of the discussion.

"Neil and Emily can sleep together tonight in the room next door. You can only have oral sex though, as Em's pussy was sore earlier."

"I think oral sex will be enough tonight, Master." she said. Neil looked disappointed but nodded his agreement.

"Good, now before you go to bed, I promised you a mouthful of cum, Em."

"Yes you did!" she said excitedly.

I laid back on the bed, pulling Dot and Julia down to lay either side of me and Emily went to work on my cock. As the young slut's increasingly expert mouth took my length, I kissed the two older women while fondling their tits. I couldn't wait to spend the night with them both. Something told me I wasn't going to get much sleep and I imagined fucking them both constantly until sunrise. After ten minutes of Emily sucking me off, I finally shot a load into her mouth. It was a smaller load than normal due to the excesses of the day, but enough to give the daughter a decent mouthful, which she gratefully swallowed down. This was my way of demonstrating to Emily that she was important to me. Some of her own special 'suck me" time.

The world record for the male orgasm is apparently 16 ejaculations in one hour. While I was nowhere near that, I had certainly broken my own personal best. It did cross my mind, however, as to whether I'd be able to keep this pace up throughout the night. I suddenly felt daunted at having to satisfy three women and was glad of my decision to let Neil take care of Emily. While I wouldn't allow them to fuck, I knew he'd be eating her pussy and have his cock in her mouth until they fell asleep. If she had stayed in our bed we would've all ended up fucking non stop, without respite. Aunt Julia is clearly in love with the girl and wouldn't be able to resist her charms for a second, which would have led to me fucking them all continuously. I had my hands full satisfying two of the horniest older women I'd ever known. The record for female orgasms is 134 in one hour. An incredible number, which Dot was not in danger of breaking, but like me, her personal best had certainly been achieved. Before the day was done, I had a feeling Julia was going to challenge her own PB too!

After Emily had swapped my cum with her aunt and mother, she finally went off to bed with Neil. We gave her lots of kisses and tit fondling and Julia sucked Neil for a bit to send them on their way.

"Please come fuck me in the night, Master." she implored.

"That's very likely." I told her, secretly hoping I wouldn't be too tired. Having sex for what amounted to a working day, non stop, was like running a marathon. All of us were exhausted except Aunt Julia and I saw the look of longing on her face as Emily left the room. I addressed the issue with her.

"If you want Emily in the night, I'll make that happen." I told her.

"I want her all the time." Julia admitted.

"Are you in love with her?" Dot asked her sister.

"I'm in love with you all, but since I've been fucking Em for over a year, it's increased my desire for her."

"Her cunt will be in your mouth before morning." I assured her. I knew the evocative language would get Julia horny again and she started fondling my cock and snogging me.

"In the meantime you can have my pussy." Dot added helpfully.

"I want you now, Dotty." Julia said and rolled over me to get to her sister.

"69 each other." I ordered. Julia did as instructed and sat on Dot's face while eating out her pussy. Dot tongue fucked her sister and sucked on her clit. I loved watching them both eat snatch. It took relatively little time for them to squirt in each other's faces.

"You're making me fucking cum again little Sis. Oh my cunt is on fire!" Julia screamed with her customary crudeness as she squirted again all over the bed, adding to the stench of sex on Dot's sheets.

"Jules, suck my cum out of me!" Dot whimpered as they both had multiple orgasms and carried on squirting until the sheets were soaked. "We're going to have to change the bedding." Dot said after her final spasms had subsided.

"You'll need a new mattress by the time we're done." Julia laughed, getting off her sister, rolling back over me, kissing me and giving me another taste of Dot's pussy before laying beside me once more. I pulled Dot towards me and I tasted Julia's pussy on her lips as I fondled her tits.

"If we're going to fuck like trains, we'll have to find a way to keep the bed dry or we'll be sleeping in our own juices every night." I told them.

"I have been meaning to get a mattress pad with a pillow top. I make the bed wet enough even when I masturbate." Dot explained.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's an elastic over mattress, under sheets coverall, which will absorb most body fluids before they seep into the mattress itself. Also machine washable." she added helpfully, "In the meantime we can change the sheets and use tarpaulin for tonight. I have some in the garage."

"Tarpaulin? We're having industrial sex now!" Julia laughed.

"From now on we do your masturbating for you, Dot. You'll never have to wank alone again. If you want some alone time, you can ask me for permission." I told her, as I rubbed her clit. Dot moaned.

"I want you to do it for me always, Master." Dorothy said, kissing me passionately, and pushing her tits against me. "You own my pussy now." she reaffirmed. I got hard every time she let me know I was in full control of her body. I rubbed my cock against her stomach and continued rubbing her clit.

"What happens if we all get tired of fucking?" Julia asked.

"Have you ever gotten tired of it?" I replied. She thought for a moment and smiled.

"No, but I've never tried to keep up the Olympic standards that you've set, Master."

"I'm never going to get enough of this cock, Master." Dorothy declared as she began wanking me.

"Like all relationships it will peak and trough, but our dynamic is going to ensure we all stay horny for longer." I assured her.

"I think you're right." she smiled.

"Now watch me fuck your sister." I said to Julia. Her eyes lit up.

I really wanted to make love to Dot as I had to Julia in the kitchen. She had become a little insecure with the addition of her daughter and sister and I wanted to show her the strength of my desire. Her wanking had gotten me rock hard again and we snogged as I got on top of her, feeling her tits and rock hard nipples press into my chest.

"Am I allowed to masturbate as I watch, Master? Julia asked.

"No, lick my arse out." I ordered. She smiled and did as I instructed while I kissed Dot and sucked on her nipples."

"Tell me you love me, Master." Dot whispered in my ear. I plunged my cock into her as her sister's tongue broke through my puckered hole.

"I love you, Dorothy." I told her, feeling closer to her with every thrust. Her tight cunt gripped my cock as I pushed harder and harder.

"Fuck my little sister, Master." Julia encouraged. I did exactly that and I could feel Dot's orgasm rising for the umpteenth time today. She gazed lovingly into my eyes.

"Cum for me, my darling." I told her, pounding her as deep as I could get inside her soaking wet snatch. My sweet talking pushed her over the edge and she let out another loud orgasmic scream.

"Fuck me, Michael, oh Master, I love you!" she cried, gushing cum juice once more all over my cock and her beyond soiled sheets. Julia intensified her arse licking as she could feel my body shudder as I unloaded another load of spunk into Dot's cunt hole. She shuddered and spasmed all the way through my own climax. When we were done with our spurting and shaking, we stared into each other's eyes and kissed tenderly. "That felt like making love." Dot purred.

"I'm jealous." Julia said.

"As I was earlier." Dot replied without malice.

"Neither of you ever need to be jealous." I told them.

"Women can be competitive, Michael." Julia told me.

"Not in this harem," I told her, "we all share here. It's the only way it can work."

"So young and yet so wise." Julia repeated her earlier assertion. I continued kissing Dorothy and feeling her tits. Having shared such an intense moment with my number one, I didn't want my number three to feel left out.

"Come and feel your sister's wonderful tits, Julia." I instructed.

"Love to!" she enthused and came to Dot, kissing her mouth and giving little sister a fresh taste of my arse, while massaging her melons. "Look at these magnificent mammaries, good enough to eat." she eulogised over her sister's wonderful tits and then sucked on both her nipples.

"I'm jealous you got to suck on these when you were younger." I told her, sharing the nipple sucking duties, feeling Dot's buds get rock hard under my ministrations.

"I was addicted to my sister's tits and pussy when I was your age." Julia said. "I feel so lucky I had them on tap for a few years."

"I wish we'd kept it up as we got older." Dot said.

"I wanted to but then you met Peter and had kids." Julia said. "That was the end of my fun."

"Well here we are now and you can enjoy them forever." Dot promised.

"Until death us do part, Sis." Julia said, kissing her sister tenderly. Dot grabbed a handful of Julia's massive orbs and tweaked her nipples, making them grow to their full epic size. Julia in turn massaged Dot's breasts thoroughly.

"How are your tits still so firm after two kids, Dot?" I asked, helping Julia fondle them.

"Genetics and exercise," she said, "pure and simple. Julia's are the same."

I reached over and had a good feel of the aunt's tits. Yeah, you're right. They're beautiful." I told Julia, instantly wanting to fuck her.

"Just like the squirting it runs in the family." Julia smiled at me. I returned to fondling Dot's tits, marvelling at the firmness.

"Didn't you breastfeed?" I asked the younger sister.

"I did but breastfeeding doesn't make any difference. Our mother had firm tits until her late fifties and we've followed suit. Plus I've always exercised and focused on exercises to keep them firm." She explained, as Julia and I continued to pay homage to her breasts by sucking on a nipple each again.

"I'm not so big on exercise," Julia chuckled, "which is why Dotty had the edge on firmness."

"But yours are bigger..." Dot said, her train of thought interrupted by another powerful orgasm as we sucked on her rock hard nipples. Julia slid a couple of fingers into Dot's cunt, making her cum harder and squirt yet again.

"You're such a beautiful fucking slut." Julia told her, as she went down on Dorothy and licked her juices. I snogged Dorothy as she fondled my cock while Julia lapped at her cunt and then sucked on her clit. It wasn't long before Dot was having multiple climaxes once more. When all the cum pissing, shuddering and moaning had sudsided the younger sister was ready for some cleaning.

"I'm going to go and get some tarpaulin and clean the kitchen floor," she announced, "if that's ok with you, Master." she asked.