My Maid Lata: The Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smeared the chocolate all over Lata's dark asscheeks in one go and took out my tongue to start licking them. Lata was lying on the ground sideways so that both Richa would be able to lick her pussy and ass respectively without any problem. My tongue was untiringly moving on the big black asscheeks lapping up the chocolate, while Richa was doing the same on Lata's pussy. Lata was moaning, her body shaking due to the double sexual assault. I could sense her orgasm building in her body while my tongue was traveling on her asscheeks to her asshole. On seeing this orgy Malti was turned on as well. She sat on the ground fingering herself and moaning abuses.

Soon everything happened altogether, I finished off the final trace of the chocolate from Lata's asshole, Lata cum on Richa's mouth and Malti too met her orgasm. As I took my mouth off Lata's ass I could see Richa was unable to finish off the chocolate yet. Malti declared me the winner of this round. She said, "My bitch lost and she has pissed me off. So the punishment for Richa will be 10 spanks on her cute ass. She needs to count every time I spank her. One count missed means I start from the beginning. After the ten count she needs to finish the remaining chocolate from my ass. But that should be within twenty seconds or there will be twenty more spanks."

Richa hung her head in embarrassment. I felt bad for her, after all she really gave it her best. On Malti's instructions Richa lay on Lata's lap with her ass showing upwards. Malti sat behind her and raised her hand sufficiently high. Then the hand came down with a loud thud on the left butt of Richa.

"Ah! One." These were the words that escaped Richa's mouth. The pain of the spank was obvious on her face, and more was the expectation of the next. And then Malti's hand came down once more, this time on the right butt and Richa cried out the number two in pain as usual. Spank! Spank! Spank! Soon Richa's bottom was a mess with angry red marks. I didn't expect Richa to be so resilient but she made through the ten spanks, counting every time correctly. The poor girl's ass was fully red, her eyes were teary, but still she didn't show any complaint.

Richa stood up with the remaining chocolate left in her pet jar and as Malti lay down, she smeared the chocolate in Malti's thighs. Lata counted from one and Richa vigorously licked the chocolate from Malti's dark thighs. Her efforts were truly praisable, as she moved up and down, and right to left, her tongue rapidly moving on Malti's sinewy dark thighs. Richa succeeded in completing the task as Lata reached eighteen on her count. After this was over Richa lay down on the ground, almost fainted due to fatigue. The maids decided to take a break and we washed ourselves. Richa after some time too gained some energy and washed herself.

I sat beside Richa and said, "Really sorry that you had to endure that pain, Richa."

Richa winked at me and replied, "Thanks but the spanking actually is a turn on for me. I love to be spanked by Maltididi. The pleasure that comes with the pain is beautiful. I was only a bit tired due to fatigue. See I am so much worked up."

Richa took my hand in hers and guided my fingers to her mound. Yes she was dripping wet in the pussy, ready to cum any time. Yet in Richa's words she couldn't, because she could only cum when Malti allowed her so. I could see the naive and gentle Richa had really turned into a submissive slut to her maid Malti. Something nobody could ever expect her to be.

Malti and Lata too sat beside us now and Malti said, "Enough rest for you. It's time for the third round bitches. This time I decide what to do."

Richa and I were quick to our feet, awaiting the orders of Malti. Malti had a word with Lata and then announced, "This round will be a test of your loyalty. I know you sluts love to sniff our ass, so we just want to see how long you can do that. Lata and I will stand with our behind protruding towards you. You two bitches will fit in your pretty little noses in our asshole and sniff in our ass scent. Remember your hands will be tied behind your backs, and so you have to use your mouth and nose only to get in our ass. We won't be separating the asscheeks for you. Find your way in and stay as long as you could, this makes you the winner."

Lata had by then tied our hands behind using a rope. Both the maids leaned on the wall of the hut, protruding their huge, dark asses before us. Richa and I knelt behind Malti and Lata respectively. I started to blow in some air from my mouth to the asscheeks of Lata, especially targeting the centre. I started to plant soft kisses on Lata's black asscheeks, something I loved doing on a regular basis. Lata was moaning softly and so was Malti. From the corner of my eye I could see Richa, with hands tied just like me, was using her tongue to try and separate Malti's asscheeks.

This task wasn't easy at all, as neither of the maids were willing to separate their asscheeks to provide us easy access to their asshole. I was kissing all around Lata's ass, trying to please her in every way possible. I was licking her asscheeks too like a remote controlled robot but to no avail. I had tried to slide in my nose once but couldn't find the target as Lata refused to flex her muscles or spread her thighs a bit, and hence didn't allow me a way in. Malti was doing a similar job to Richa and we were both getting frustrated at not being allowed to put our nose inside their butthole.

I started to bite now in frustration, I put in my teeth marks on Lata's ass, nibbling her rough skin. Lata moaned in painful pleasure and I bit more and more. Then I took out my tongue and moved it on the bite marks, putting a lotion of my saliva on them. Lata purred in satisfaction and involuntarily flexed her muscles, spreading her asscheeks a bit. Finally her butthole was unhidden, I could see my prized target, a puckered pink hole with some odd, curly hair around. I didn't waste any time and pushed my nose in the asshole. The scent of Lata's ass filled my senses and I started to inhale my oxygen from there.

Lata had bent herself fully now and I was able to stick in my nose between the asscheeks and inhaled her ass scent, continuously. Richa, on the other hand, wasn't able to access Malti's asshole till now and she was groaning in frustration. I couldn't look towards her fearing that my nose may be off position, but what I could understand was that she was trying her level best but to failure. Several minutes had passed like that, my tied hands were paining now, but I dared not move an inch, my nostrils were inhaling the continuous supply of the scent of Lata's asshole. Malti didn't mention when the round could end so I had to continue sniffing Lata's ass. I could hear Malti's moans as she was really getting pleasured by Richa in her efforts to find access to her butthole.

Gradually I was falling short of breath, inhaling from the ass continuously, my tied hands giving me pain and discomfort. My head seemed very heavy and I was finding it extremely difficult to keep myself in the kneeling position. A few more minutes and I would have fainted, but the voice of Malti brought me back to my senses. Richa's big, dark maid was standing by my side as she announced, "You have won bitch. Richa had given up."

Slowly I withdrew my nose from Lata's ass and looked towards my side. Richa's head was hung in shame, I could understand that she failed in her endeavors and had given up. I really felt sorry for her. I said, "There is no winner and loser here Maltididi. We both have proved that we dedicate ourselves to serve you as your submissive sluts, we do as you command. Can't you see Maltididi how much dedication Richa has towards serving your whims? Richa has proven it and hence we both are winners."

Lata looked towards me in approval. She was happy, her eyes said so. Malti said, "Well said bitch. You are right, but you can't change the rules of my game. Since the rule said that punishment is to be given to the loser, it is to be given. Since Puja said there is no winner here, I consider both as losers and there will be equal punishment for both."

Lata untied our hands and we stood up, still unable to feel our arms. Malti came near me, the sweaty odour of her body entered my nostrils. She put her nose on my jawline, sniffing me all the way to my ear. She then breathed out in my ear, tickling me and I closed my eyes. She whispered, "The punishment is that we maids are now going our dear sluts cum."

I was surprised by her words and opened my eyes. Malti was smiling, and so was Lata. Malti's full lips met mine and we kissed passionately, hugging each other in a deep embrace. Lata started to make out with Richa and soon all of us laid on the ground. Malti sucked my boobs, her tongue teasing around my nipples, her teeth sinking into my areolas. I held her head and moaned in deep pleasure. Beside us Lata was licking Richa's belly, my best friend had her eyes closed, moaning and arching her body as the maid's tongue sent shivers in her body. Malti was giving me bite marks everywhere on my boobs and I was loudly moaning.

The maids decided to go further down now, and both simultaneously reached our dripping pussys. As I saw Lata's face disappearing in Richa's mound, I felt Malti's tongue enter my pussy. For the first time ever my pussy was being licked, and I was moaning in the pleasing experience. Lata had never done it to me, she only tribbed or fingered me. So the pleasure of a tongue moving in my pussy was new to me, and it was extraordinary. Malti's tongue went up and down in my pussy and I was literally shaking in pleasure. Richa was too moaning loudly as Lata was giving her a similar experience.

The maids switched themselves next, and Lata's mouth was on my pussy. She winked and smiled at me and then started to lap my cunt. She sucked at my clit, sending a continuous wave of pleasure in my body. From the corner of my eye I could see Malti had turned Richa on all fours and licking her pussy from behind. Richa's eyeballs had grown big, her moans were increasing and soon she met her orgasm, a thundering one, and as Malti's face was unhidden, I could see her well-coated with Richa's juices.

All of them came upon me now, Richa and Malti were on my sides, both starting to suck my boobs. A triple layer of pleasure shook my body as three mouths sucked and licked my boobs and pussy. Lata's tongue was moving rapidly in my pussy, exploring everything I had to offer. Malti was busy licking around my left nipple, while Richa was sucking my right boob. They interchanged positions again, and this time Richa started to lick my pussy, Malti licked my right boob and I called Lata to sit on my face so that I could lick her. I couldn't leave my tongue idle!

So the orgy continued, Lata rode on my face as my tongue moved from her pussy to asshole in a continuous fashion. Malti was biting my boobs again, the boobs were burning at the awake of each bite. Richa's tongue was lapping my juices from my pussy. As I met my orgasm in a few minutes Richa made sure she lapped up every bit of my cum. Lata was still riding my face and my ever eager tongue was giving her all kinds of pleasure. Soon she was cumming too, and I got the full taste of her cum. As she came down from my face, Malti sat on it. Her big ass again engulfed my face, and I stuck out my tongue and found her pussy.

Lata and Richa sat by my side and sucked Malti's boobs while I licked her pussy. My tongue was restlessly tasting cum since morning and I had no idea that I could go a whole day like that. Sighs, abuses, moans filled the hut as our orgy refused to stop, it seemed that we were provided with an infinite amount of energy for the same. Malti's pussy tasted heavenly, the sticky gel-like juices from her cunt was delicious. I was licking her non-stop. Soon Malti had shifted her entire entire weight on my face, an indication that she wasn't far from her orgasm. I speeded up my tongue movement and reached further in the maid's cunt. With a loud outcry Malti came in my mouth and as usual I devoured her squirt.

It has been three full hours of sexual encounters since morning, our bodies were exhausted and paining. As all of us tried to catch our breaths, I suddenly remembered our survey. I asked Richa about it and she said that Lata's friend had already arranged for everything, and we could complete the five day survey work in just three days with her help. After washing ourselves thoroughly we put on our clothes and went back to our lodge. Malti and Lata were staying in Lata's friend's house. Needless to say we had plenty of sex sessions in our next five days there.

Lata and my affair continued for the next few years. Later in 2004 when I got my first job I had to move to a new town. That was the first time we were fully separated. Richa and Malti too met a similar fate. As years passed by our meetings became more and more rare, we met only during our holidays. Lata quit her job as a maid in my house. My parents insisted on my marriage but I didn't. After two more years I brought Lata with me to my new town where I worked. Whenever our parents visited me Lata resided in my colleague's house serving as a maid there. We never ever revealed our relationship to my parents. In those days in an Indian society lesbianism was quite a taboo, and I couldn't reveal it to my parents.

I kept in touch with Richa through online means, she took the position of vice-president in a reputed international company and was settled in Russia. Since Malti was married and had a family with her, I assumed that Richa couldn't take Malti with her.

With the use of internet Lata and me found newer ways of having sex, and we experimented together. On Sundays especially I became her full-time slave and she made me lick her pussy, feet and ass for hours. We never stopped loving each other, though with age the lustful physical relationship became less significant. Lata was almost double my age and hence grew old with time. But our bond was never weakened. We were together, that was most important. (The end)

12