My Man and the Maid

Story Info
A cuckquean wife watches her husband get it on with the help.
991 words
4.45
40.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the low light of the master bedroom, leaning forward with eagerness and lust, Matilda watched her husband fuck the maid.

The other woman prostrated herself on hands and knees, struggling for breath as she crouched on Matilda's marital bed with her long black hair falling in front of her pretty face. Young and busty in a flower-print dress, her dusky Latina features glistened with sweat from the wild and strong fucking she received from Tilda's man, whilst the slim and pretty blonde he was married to gazed upon them from the corner. The maid gulped in air between loud, pleasured gasps and gripped the silken sheets with desperation, whilst Bruce's married cock plunged inside her with steady, rhythmic, powerful thrusts.

Resting her chin in the palm of her hands, Matilda smiled.

When they were younger she'd tried to tame his cock, thinking she could make him settle down. She should have known better; after all, hadn't he fucked her away from her last boyfriend? The man was a stud, the sort who craved sex, and was always on the lookout for fresh conquests. He kept her satisfied and was a good provider, but his sexual appetite knew no bounds. And Tilda had made her peace with that. So she sat and watched as he blew the housecleaner's back out.

A good-looking Mexican woman called Angelina, she'd caught Bruce's interest from the moment he laid eyes on her. The interview had been a flirting session as much as anything else as if the Hispanic beauty could sense Bruce's strength and desire. She cleaned, she dusted, she looked good in a cleavage-baring dress, and she offered up her sweet Latina pussy on her second week of work.

It was thrilling to watch them fuck. Tilda watched admiringly at how her husband's muscles rippled, how his large cock stretched out Ange's pussy, at how his big, heavy, load-bearing balls slapped against her dark taint with every stroke. The dusky maid whimpered and cried out as she watched, sweat dripping from her as her brown eyes went wide behind dark lashes, as the rough and capable treatment brought her swiftly to a powerful orgasm.

"That's it, baby," Matilda whispered, "Keep fucking. Fuck her hard, you big strong man. You badass bull. You alpha male. Fuck that sexy maid even harder."

Bruce didn't need telling.

Angelina didn't understand why Matilda liked to watch. If she was married and some girl tried to fuck her husband, she'd kill her and probably him too. But she didn't need to understand to enjoy it. This rich, big-dicked man was giving her working-class pussy orgasms on the regular and a hefty bonus to her wages, and that was fine with her. If his sexy wife wanted to watch? Ange didn't mind, and even hoped she'd do more than watch one of these days. He was both paying her bills and keeping her pussy satisfied, whilst most men she knew would struggle to do either.

Meanwhile, Bruce grinned as he fucked Angelina through her orgasm, feeling her tight snatch spasm around his cock. There was no mistaking that rippling shudder of joy as the sexy housemaid came. He loved his wife with all his heart, but sex was one of his great pleasures. His philosophy was that the woman came first, as many times as she needed; if a husband didn't please his wife, he had no right to complain if she turned him into a cuckold. But if he did please her, and had the virility and appetite to go further, why shouldn't he have some extra fun on the side?

So he thrust even harder into Ange, reaching round to fondle her breasts and make her squeal. Bundling her up in his arms he switched positions, holding her reverse-cowgirl and bringing her big, fat ass slapping down against his crotch.

"You look so cool when you fuck her like that," Tilda stood and walked to him, warm breath whispering in his ear. "You're such a stud. My very own porn star, fucking like a champ." She kissed him dreamily, even as he put his fingers to Ange's clitoris, and the maid screamed. Her feet pressed into the bed as she tossed back her head, grinding desperately, pleasure coursing like a river through her veins.

Then Bruce growled, and a second river entered Ange as his cum erupted from his balls.

As his enormous load went surging into Ange, Matilda watched in amazement. Her husband's mighty organ throbbed and pulsated as it delivered its thick, sticky cargo, the huge loads which had coated her womb and arse and face and mouth and feet and breasts and everything else so many times, which had marked her as his own. And now this lucky, sexy Latina got to have her fill too.

Bruce strove, roared, speared as deep as he could whilst Angelina bounced atop him, her hips gyrating in a desperate imperative to give this man as much pleasure as she could, to show how much she loved his cock, his fuckmanship, his masculinity. He reached to the bedside table, shouting in joy as he blasted her with cum, and reached around to shove a handful of bills down the front of her dress. Her wages and bonus; stuffing her cleavage even as his cum stuffed her cunt.

When it was finally over, her last job of the day was to bring him a beer. He cracked it open and drank from it gratefully, thanking her with a nod. Soaked in sweat, cum puddling in her panties, Ange walked out of the room on shaky legs. Meanwhile, Matilda was stroking her husband's dick, which after a mere few minutes was already back in action.

"Angelina?"

The pretty Mexican maid turned to see Tilda smiling at her.

"Thank you for fucking my husband."

Then Tilda knelt down and began to suck the juice of Ange's pussy from her husband's conquering cock.