My Master's Imzazi - Prequel Ch. 03

Story Info
I share my BDSM fantasies with my new lover.
1.4k words
4
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be sure to read Prequel 1 and 2 to learn how I became my Master's Imzadi.

The day before my future Master and I got together for the first time, I told my husband of 13 years I wanted a divorce. It was terrifying, and I had been wanting to do it for years. I just couldn't find the courage. Perhaps it was knowing that another man desired me that gave me courage, I do think that gave me a push, but it was only part of a complex story of marriage that my readers are all too familiar with, I am sure. I didn't tell J this until the day after, when we were talking on the phone. Ah, those early days when phone conversations were awkward, texting and writing erotica were much easier ways to communicate. He learned of my desires through the stories I wrote him, and began to carefully incorporate them into our play.

J knew we needed to take things slowly--I was another man's wife still, so how could I be his sub? That may work for many of my readers, but it didn't seem possible for us during those early days of my separation, still living with my husband, and with no thoughts of anything but an affair. How to engage in a D/s relationship with the level of intimacy we both felt comfortable with? It proved impossible, as you will discover. It helped that J and I live almost 120 miles from one another in a rural state. I spent many hours on the road and made many excuses at home to spend time in his town. It was the beginning of a long, hot and sexy summer. Here is a story a wrote sent J a few days before our first encounter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You bring me to your apartment. Yes, that's more intimate than a hotel room but offers a greater degree of privacy and gives you access to certain toys that can't so easily be transported. And, sound doesn't carry quite so well.

You ask me to remove all my clothes and tell me to fold them neatly, placing them on a chair. I comply and move to stand before you. My pussy is already feeling heavier, warmer, wetter, and you haven't even touched me. It's the anticipation, not knowing what you want on this particular night. You reach for me, one hand behind my neck, the other cupping one of my breasts as you lean down to kiss me. You hear a quiet moan escape my lips, and you lightly brush my nipple, which stiffens at your touch. I feel your cock hard against me, constrained by your clothing as you are still fully dressed. I reach down to touch you, but you take my hand and tell me no.

You hold my hands over my head against the wall, enjoying how this raises my breasts and displays my body for your viewing pleasure. You kiss me deeply, then move down to my neck. You run your hands behind me, grasping my ass and pulling me to you, kissing me deeply. The hard heat of your cock grinds against my bush and I want you naked and inside me. I also know I'm not in control here and I have to wait. It's frustrating and exciting in equal measure. You lift both my breasts to your lips in turn, lightly teasing my nipples with your tongue and then nibbling just a bit til you hear me moaning. One hand slides down to my pussy, cupping my smooth and swollen lips. I grind against your hand and a couple of your fingers slip into my slit. You feel my wetness, slick and warm, and you slide your fingers forward to touch my clitoris. My pussy contracts, my breath catches, and you remove your fingers. I can see amusement in your eyes. It's much too soon for that. Before the evening is over, you want me begging you to let me come.

You reach over to the table and my eyes follow you as select a set of nipple clamps connected with a silver chain. You hear me suck in my breath; I know what's coming. You clasp each nipple quickly and efficiently and hear my breathing quicken. I feel the coolness of the chain against my hot skin, draped between my breasts, brushing my belly. My nipples are alive with sensation. You lightly flick your finger back and forth on very tips of my nipples, which are just peeking out, squeezed tightly between the clamps. This sensation is absolutely exquisite, such a small bit of flesh yet I feel it intensely, both there and in my pussy. I whisper "Please," as you continue, it's almost too much. This is exactly what you want from me tonight, to take me to that place between pain and pleasure, find out where the line is, where pain becomes pleasure and the pleasure becomes almost unbearable. You lead me to your bed, and I willingly follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, here is a story I wrote him a few days after our first encounter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story starts with me on my knees before you. My head is back. My hair is loose. My lips are slightly parted. My eyes are pretty and dark and full of longing. I'm wearing something that makes me feel good, sexy. It doesn't matter what I wear. You're going to fuck me and push me and use my body for your own pleasure. For hours. When we're done both I and my clothing will be messy piles on the floor.

------

You kneeling before me and my hands in your hair. Holding you firm, head back farther. Back arched. I'm looking down at your eyes and mouth and tits. Later, when you are ready, I will tie them tight until they are swollen and red, then spank them with my belt. But for now I'm just looking. Staring. Cock swelling.

Firm hands now pushing your face against the crotch of my jeans. Feel my hard cock. Feel the rough materials against your face. Press your lips and mouth against me and open.

I'm holding your head tight in my hands, your face and mouth hard against my jeans and I'm fucking my cock against you. Hard cock and rough jeans fucking against your face and lips and mouth. Your head in my hands.

Hold your tits for me. Push them up for me to see and touch and smack. Do it, E. Hold your tits for me and pinch and pull your nipples. Do it hard. Stretch your tits and nipples while I watch. Oh, you look dirty like that.

I need my cock in your mouth now. Need to feel your mouth wet and warm and fuck my cock into you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, this was a text message, and the writing is based on my previous experiences as a sub. I want J to see what I desire, I want to see what turns him on. I can't think of anything but him. Submitting to him. Feeling the crop and paddle again. I can barely sleep, I'm going through life every day as a school superintendent and mother, a soon to be ex-wife with a soaking wet pussy and thoughts of submission. I hike almost every day and walk for miles fantasizing about my lover. And at night, I make myself cum with the new toys I have purchased as a emerge from a long sexual hiatus. A week after our first encounter, I write this to J. What will he think of me? Am I a wanton whore? Is that what he wants? I didn't know the answers to these questions yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other night I first put clothespins on my nipples (ouch!), then stimulated the very sensitive tips of my nipples with my fingers. As I got more excited, I put a couple clothespins on my labia and one on my clit (I'm experimenting with what feels good there). Then I spread my legs as though they were bound and rubbed my wetness all around my pussy and clit. Finally, I used my vibrator on my clit and imagined you watching me, then fucking my wide open clothespinned pussy until you shot your cum deep inside me. When I came I had to quickly remove the clothespins. The sensation goes from intense pleasure to hurty ouch pretty fast after orgasm.