My Masturbatrix Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot girl likes to make me watch porn.
3k words
4.5
30.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If someone were to ask you, what would you say the greatest invention of the 20th century was? Colour television? Sliced bread? Mobile phones?

If you were to ask me, I'd answer that it was internet pornography, without a doubt. Widespread, freely available, and infinitely varied, it's a hell of a creation with a reach and influence greater than many would like to admit.

For a long time, hardcore porn has been a hugely fundamental part of my life, and I'm proud to admit that. Much like many other people around the world, the moment that I first discovered those explicit, enticing images they changed my life. My brain was rewired in way that left an indelible mark. I think the beauty of porn is the almost unending variety and incredible ease of access. Want to see some romantic lovemaking whilst on your own of an evening to get you aroused? Fine. Want to see hard anal sex whilst you're in the bathroom at work? Easy. Want to watch a gang of men pissing onto a masturbating Japanese woman whilst you're sat on the back seat of the bus? Yes-sir-ee, the internet can provide.

And so it was in those early years of discovery, with the creativity of the world's pornographers at my fingertips (and admittedly not the only thing at the tips of my fingers), I fell in love. I fell deeply, deeply in love with porn. Not in the way that a horny college student likes watching porn in their dorm room between lectures, but in a deep, visceral way. Porn became a part of my life, and I couldn't live without it. I felt real, physical attraction not just to the girls on the screen, but to the screen itself, and to my hand, firmly gripping my throbbing erection. Whilst for some it might be a pretty swell way to pass the time, for me, it was all I wanted to do. Porn was my hobby, and not a day went by where I didn't spend hours scrolling and browsing through the most depraved array of sexual delights.

After a while, I found out that I wasn't the only one experiencing this, and an astonishingly large online community felt the same. It even had a name - gooning. Strictly speaking, that was the act of masturbating for so long that the mind went numb as it sank into the addiction, but it encapsulated the whole lot. And with that discovery - and the acknowledgement that it was a very real addiction, things got worse. Or in a manner of speaking, so much better.

The years that I was at college - and the years after - were filled with my explicit obsession. From the first time I'd seen pornographic material, I'd developed into a hopelessly addicted masturbator. It was quite normal to have spent hours each day and the entirety of weekends stroking away, mindlessly consuming internet filth. And it was during those prolonged sessions that the feelings really started to set in and get a grip on my mind and body. When I was watching porn and stroking my cock, the sense of emotional euphoria was intense. And when I wasn't watching it, whether that was because I was around other people, or at work or in public, the longing to indulge in mindless gooning was never too far from the forefront of my mind. I'd seek opportunities to sneak off, pull up my favourite pictures on my phone and beat one out multiple times every day. Every morning, every evening, and on many opportunities throughout the day I'd expertly massage my cock and lose my mind to bright, enticing images and addictive sounds. Porn had wired itself into my brain and my very being.

And you know what? I was happy. I'd got a degree, an average job, somewhere to live, a few friends, and most importantly, I spent countless hours every week feeling blissful and content with my favourite pornstars, watching them thrust and shake and rub and squeeze, whilst I did the exact same with my turgid, oily member. As far as I was concerned, I was living the best life.

But then the unexpected happened. I got a girlfriend. And not just any girlfriend, but a smoking hot, seriously horny girl with a subtle domination streak. How the hell did that happen?!

---

The answer to that, all modesty aside, was that I'm not too bad looking myself. Despite the fact that I had a serious pathological addiction to hardcore internet pornography, spent all my time indoors masturbating and therefore wasn't particularly tanned or muscly, I was still relatively slim, tall, had a good complexion and - I'd been told - pretty eyes. And, again, even though I usually preferred the company of slutty virtual women, I did still have good friends, I did occasionally go to parties, and I was good at conversation.

And so that was how I found myself, on a normal Saturday night in the middle of the summer, chatting with a gorgeous girl in the backyard of a couple of old college friends, Luke and Kate, who were celebrating their recent engagement. I'd had a couple of beers, spoken to a few other old friends about their lives and their latest news, and finally been introduced to the sister of a colleague of Luke's.

"Hi James, nice to meet you, how's it going?" Tori opened with, having been led over towards me by her sister, who seemed to be keen to drop off the dead weight and crack on with another one of my old college mates.

"Hey Tori, nice to meet you too. I'm guessing you don't know anyone else here then?" I replied with a gently chuckle, taking in the tall, lithe blonde beauty in front of me.

"Nope, not a soul. My sister Tia works with Luke and dragged me along as she hates turning up at parties alone. That shyness doesn't usually last though."

As we look back over, both of us see Tia draped over another partygoer on a bench at the end of the garden - and it looks as if in their darkened corner she's not being shy about her affections, with her skirt beginning to ride up and her hand seeming thrust into the lucky mister's pants.

Both Tori and I find ourselves watching a little more intensely than we realised, having got lost in the sexual scene before us. After a few more seconds we both snap back to our senses and I see her look slightly flushed as we again make eye contact and express a small giggle.

"She's made you blush. My sister can be such a little slut sometimes." Tori gently says, with an upturned coy smile, and her tight but busty chest heaving a little as she tried to catch her breath. Tori was obviously also a little turned on by her sister's display.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be looking. It was just a little unexpected, but I guess we've reached that point in the night. Good for them." I say sheepishly as I've obviously been caught ogling her sister.

"Oh you can look all you like. She'd probably love to know that she's tightened the pants of all the men at the party. Like I said, she's always nervous when she's arrives, but as soon as she has something to drink..."

"Ah, alcohol, the universal 'conversation lubricant'." I joke.

"One more drinks and she'll need some actual lubricant." Tori replies flatly, but it makes me cough my drink back into my glass.

She laughs loudly, slaps me on the shoulder and flutters her eyelashes a little. Despite the slightly odd scenario, I like where this is going. Without realising, we both watch her sister's activities in silence for the next few minutes.

"Look at her now James - her skirt's ridden up and she's showing off her tiny thong. I cannot believe she's being such a whore after only two drinks. She's not even drunk! She's just a little exhibitionist slut." Tori says, sounding half pissed off and half impressed.

I really don't know what I should say in response to her insults to her sister. This is a really strange dynamic - but I'm won't lie, I'm rock hard. And my bulge is pretty obvious.

"I get the impression you two don't get on all that well judging by the way you're talking about her to me!" I say, trying to make it sound friendly.

She drags her smoky eyes away from the scene in front of us and does that flicky-over thing that hot girls with long hair do so well.

"Nah, we get on really well. She loves the way I talk about her even more to her face. Such a slut! And if I help her reputation as an easy bitch while she's practically fucking out in the open then all the better for her, the kinky little show off. We've all got our turn-ons though, I suppose."

"Oh." I chuckle lightly and nervously once again.

"Besides - I think you like the way I talk about her too." She says in an almost adorable tone, completely at odds with what she's insinuating. And she grins with her gorgeous red lips.

And amazingly, our conversation then carries on for at least the next hour, albeit on more normal topics. We seem to be getting on well, laughing together and flirting nicely. The only difference being that we're not looking at each other as we chat. We're both leaning on the balcony, watching her sister move from heavy petting to actually fucking her catch on the bench. Hard. Not many other people at the party seem to care more than a quick glance, clearly brushing this off at Tia's normal antics. Mine and Tori's eyes are glued to the explicit live porn show we're getting though, all whilst discussing jobs and vacations and the weather.

After what must have been yet another climax for the couple boning in the garden, Tia is flipped onto her back on the lawn and her mystery partner starts drilling into her glistening depths hard and fast. It's this that prompts Tori to turn to me, completely flushed and taking shallow breaths, and gives me the widest, yet most predatory grin I think I've ever seen.

"Right, I've got to be going. I've got work in the morning and there's not really much point in me sticking around for Tia. She's just going to spend all night here getting reamed. And I don't think I can watch any more without the urge to sort myself out getting too strong to wait until I've got some privacy, if you know what I mean." She explains and gives an innocent shrug whilst looking into my eyes, despite the fact that she's just admitted that she's going home in order to masturbate.

I splutter again slightly but manage to give her a smile, my face also flushed from what we've been watching. "Well it's been nice to meet you Tori!"

She quickly moves in for a hug, pressing her lithe body in her tight dress against me, including my incredibly obvious bulge. As she pulls away she smiles with eyes that I'm rapidly falling for, and replies in a nonchalant tone.

"Can I have your number James?" with which she hands me her phone. I quickly type in my number, and hand it back to her, once again looking into her piercing eyes.

"Don't feel you have to stop because I'm leaving. You can keep watching them as long as you like."

This is weird. "Umm, I'll probably just head inside I think." Darting my eyes away as this is so far out of my comfort zone.

"No." Tori's voice takes on a firmer tone. "Keep watching." She tells me earnestly. "You're enjoying it and Tia likes having an audience. She wants you to keep looking."

I gulp and glance back. Tia's legs have wrapped around the strangers back and she's thrusting her hips up to meet him. I can just about see her most secret zones, opened up to the intruder. And I feel a presence close in front of me. As I turn back, Tori has leant in and begins to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to keep watching as long as you can."

After that she turned to me, moved in close and gave me a light kiss on the lips and firmly squeezed my rigid length, bulging behind my jeans. She pulled back and winked, turned away and made her way through the hall and out of the party, my eyes glued to her ass and a coy, bemused grin on my face. And slowly but surely, I give in to her instructions and turn to face the fornicating couple, still going at it as passionately as ever. And I stay rooted to that spot for longer than I can remember, my porn-addicted brain reeling with the most bizarre experience I think I've ever had - as well as the hottest live pornographic show playing out before my eyes and ears.

I don't remember when I left - I was in an erotic haze and couldn't tell you thing about how I got home. But when I did, I knew that it would be the mother of all jerk-off sessions. And I'm not ashamed to admit that as I lay naked on my bed I rapidly found Tori's Instagram to use as jack-off material. And as if the gods of masturbation hadn't been kind enough to me today, it turns out she was a complete gym bunny, and every single post was of her toned round ass and firm boobs wrapped in the tightest lycra. I edged myself for at least another couple of hours to her sexy body before passing out, dick in hand, with one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever inflicted upon myself.

---

And that was how I found myself the next morning, with a cock just as hard as the night before. I looked at my phone to see a text from a number I didn't recognise.

"Hey, it was nice to meet you last night at Kate's party - it's Tori by the way xx"

"Hi Tori, hope you got home safe. I really enjoyed meeting you too!"

And I had enjoyed it. The text from her was unexpected as I thought she'd had written me off as some kind of freak, and perhaps she had just been playing a prank on me last night.

But it had felt like, no matter how weird it was, she'd enjoyed it too. After being introduced to each other by Kate, we had clung together for the rest of the party. The conversation we shared over our voyeurism had flowed easily, and we laughed together and drank and flirted a lot. And, despite the fact that I'd already cum several times earlier yesterday, I was definitely full mast for the entire evening, and she knew it and didn't seem to mind. Her very tight shorts hugged her ass and showed off long, sexy legs. She'd clearly tried to show off her gorgeous tits too, in the hope of attracting attention. Well, it had worked, both with me and with lots of the others at the party. But still, she had stuck with me.

She texted back.

"Hahahah I bet you did. Did you keep watching like I asked you to?"

I hesitated slightly before replying.

"Yeah I did"

"Good boy. Did you stick around long enough to see Tia get fucked in the ass?"

Who asks these kinds of questions?! About her own sister? To a relative stranger?!

"Uhhh yeah they moved on to that pretty quickly after you'd left"

"HA! And I bet that little bumslut kept getting her ass pounded for a good while. Did you keep watching for long James?"

"For a little bit, they didn't seem to care and were getting louder and rougher as time went on"

"Oh you must have loved perving on that sexy scene."

"Yeah". What else was I meant to say!?

"Did you manage to get some respite from your little problem too?"

How was I meant to respond to that? I couldn't text anything back. The hand holding my phone was frozen. The hand cradling my cock was gently squeezing. A minute passed.

"Well?? Tell me. Did you???" she probed. Why did she want to know so badly whether I'd jacked off?

"yep" I replied, meekly.

"Good boy :-)" she texted back straight away. This was so weird. Another minute passed, and I still wasn't sure how to carry this conversation on. I didn't need to, as she texted again.

"Do you fancy going for a date sometime?"

Well I didn't expect that. Play it cool, James. This is good. She wants to go on a date. Just say yes.

"yeah that sounds cool" I text back. Could I have been less suave?

"Great! :-) Oh and I DEFINITELY shouldn't be doing this, but..." she replied, and then fell silent for the next couple of minutes.

"?" I replied, and waited.

*link*

"Enjoy watching xD xx" she responded.

What the fuck? She'd sent me a link to a porn site. I was fully erect and stroking my cock anyway, so what was the harm? I opened it.

HOLY SHIT. This was her sister Tia's amateur porn channel! Why had she sent this to me? Why was this girl I met so fucked up? Why did this turn me on so much? Why did I open up one of the videos and start urgently stroking my throbbing cock?

---

What I didn't realise at that point, as I grabbed a tub of lube, lay back in my bed, and casted Tia's porn flicks onto the huge TV was that Tori also followed Tia's porn account and so she saw me add Tia as a favourite star.

As I lay there, beating my abused but appreciative cock to explicit erotic videos of my new crush's sister, Tori started to rummage through my most private secrets. Through every porn star I followed, every category I frequented, and every single video I'd ever watched.

Tori knew everything about me after only meeting just over 12 hours ago. She knew what made me tick. What turned me on. Tori had got more of an insight into my soul than anyone else on the planet. She knew about my porn addiction.