My Medical Exam with Janet & Becky

Story Info
A man is examined in front of two female neighbors.
6.4k words
4.75
5.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and places are fictitious, and bear no resemblance to any person living or dead.

*

I'm Jon, whom you probably remember from my last story concerning my surprise full medical exam with my neighbor Emily ("My Surprise Medical Exam With Emily"). My story ended with her mother Janet, at Dr. Wellman's request, preparing to take my rectal temperature that evening before supper.

When I left their house, I went home to take a brief nap and a shower before heading back to their house for supper...and other things. I was tired after the afternoon's events, being examined nude in front of Emily and being made to orgasm in front of her in the doctor's office.

After freshening up, I walked over to Janet and Emily's house, anticipating a nice supper but dreading what they had planned before that.

I arrived just before six, and smelled meatloaf upon entering the house. Janet led me to the living room and invited me to sit on the couch. She brought a straight-back armless wooden chair from the den and placed it in the middle of the room.

She asked how I was feeling, and I told her I was fine. She called to Emily, who came quickly down from upstairs.

"Hi, Jon, nice to see you. I'm glad you could come over tonight," Emily said with a smile. "Nice to see you, too, Emily," I replied with a hesitant grin.

While Janet was dressed in a pink blouse with brown short-shorts, Emily had on a yellow bikini bottom with a blue halter top. Both of them looked very attractive, and I knew I was going to have to restrain myself; meaning control my cock. I could not forget the fact that Emily and I had already seen each other completely naked in the doctor's office yesterday afternoon.

"Emily, get me the thermometer, lube and tissues from the kitchen so we can get started," Janet asked. Emily did a little skip heading into the kitchen to retrieve the items.

As Emily left the living room, Janet told me to stand up and come over near the chair where she stood.

"I'm going to help you off with all your clothes, so just relax, OK?"

I got flustered and asked her, "Why do all my clothes have to come off, Janet? You're just going to take my temperature, right?"

"That's first. Just stand still and I'll remove your clothes. If you don't cooperate, I'll have Emily help me. And then I'll notify Dr. Wellman," she said looking me sternly in the eye.

I saw it was fruitless to argue further, so I stood there while she unbuttoned my shirt. I was not wearing a t-shirt underneath, so she reached down, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Just when my pants slid down to my ankles, Emily walked in with the thermometer, lube and tissues.

"Have him step out of his pants," Janet told her. Emily came around and I stepped out of one leg then the other. As Janet was putting my clothes over the back of a chair, she told Emily to finish.

"Stand still while I pull down your underpants," Emily said. She was facing me, and she bent forward to slide her fingers under the elastic waistband. Her hands were on either side of my hips; I could feel her running her hands smoothly down my hips and thighs, softly brushing my leg hair, until she got to my ankles. Without being told, I raised one foot and then the other so she could slide them off. That put her in the position to be looking straight at my stiffening cock. She smiled and said nothing as she resumed her standing position.

Janet had prepared all the items and laid them out on the coffee table. She moved the chair closer to the coffee table, then directed me to come over to her right side. I was now totally naked. She pulled me close and told me I was going over her lap.

"Bend over my lap, Jon, and place your hands on the floor. That's it. Now slide your bottom slightly forward so it's raised right in front of me," Janet said. When I got into the proper position, I found my thickened cock was between her bare thighs. Now it was getting harder to control.

"Spread your legs slightly so I can see what I'm doing," she commanded. I felt her pull my buttocks apart; she must have been looking closely at my anus because I could feel a little warm breath on my exposed opening.

She took the thermometer, shook it down, started to lubricate it, and prised my cheeks apart ready to insert it.

"Wait. That's not the way Nurse Brenda did it in the office," Emily blurted out. Janet stopped. "OK, why don't you show me how she did it?" Janet replied.

I could hear Emily moving around behind me. While she had not been invited to touch me in Dr. Wellman's office, she was eager to fully participate now.

Emily demonstrated the procedure. "First you put some lube on your finger like this. Then you spread his cheeks apart. Or he can reach back and spread them himself." I felt Emily's smaller fingers pushing my cheeks apart, allowing me to feel the cooler room air on my exposed butt hole.

"Then you slowly dab some lube on his bottom hole in little circles, slowly working your finger inside. Make sure you go slowly, but go deep to be sure he's well-lubed," Emily said. I could feel her finger rubbing the lube along my crack and over my asshole before she finally breached the first sphincter. Slowly, her finger slid all the way in until I could feel her small fist touching my perineum and the back of my scrotum.

Meanwhile, one of Janet's hands, the one holding the thermometer, was resting on my lower back and the other was rubbing the back of my left thigh to calm me.

Just as Emily slid her finger out of my anus, there was a knock at the front door. Janet shouted, "Come on in," like she was expecting someone.

I tried to wiggle off of her lap, being too embarrassed to have anybody--no matter who--see me like this. Janet quickly tightened her grip, wrapping her arms around my waist and thighs, holding me down on her lap. "Stay right where you are, or we're going to have to do this all over again!"

Footsteps approached from behind, and a woman's voice called out, "Hi, Janet. How's....oh, my! What's going on here?"

"Hi, Becky. Jon's been having a bit of prostate irritation lately, so our doctor asked me to take his temperature and check him out before he goes in for his follow-up exam the day after tomorrow," Janet explained.

So, it was the woman from across the street, Becky. She lived alone and seemed to have a pretty good social life in the neighborhood. I see her frequently in her yard wearing a tennis outfit, and we chat on occasion. She's about 48, 5'10", 125 pounds with sandy brown hair, usually in a ponytail, and quite fit. This was going to be more humiliating than I'd anticipated.

"Oh, maybe I can come back later," Becky said.

"No problem," Janet said. "We won't be long, and we're all friends anyway, right?"

Before any further conversation, Janet spread my cheeks, found my hole, and inserted the thermometer under the watchful gaze of Emily and Becky. I wondered if they could see my face burning with shame.

While holding the thermometer inside with her fingers splayed across my cheeks, Janet managed to twist it a few times to try to read the temperature. That little tickling further hardened my cock, which was now firmly clamped between her thighs and rubbing dangerously.

"Emily, I almost forgot. Could you get the cloth tape measure from the junk drawer in the kitchen for me?" Janet asked.

Emily left for the kitchen, and shortly after Janet slowly extracted the glass tube. She read the temp, declared it normal to Becky, and cleaned it off with a tissue. She picked up another tissue and asked Becky, "Could you spread his cheeks apart for me while I clean up the lube?"

"Sure," said Becky. Although I couldn't see her face, I just knew she was smiling. I felt Becky's hands push apart my cheeks with her thumbs in the crevice, while Janet swabbed the tissue up and down my crack. Becky released my cheeks, and Janet told me to stand up.

I really wished my clothes were at hand, since I was totally naked with a hard-on in front of two women. I just stood up when Emily called from the kitchen, "I can't find the tape measure."

Janet stood up and told Becky to come over. I put my hands over my groin, trying to push my cock down and out of sight.

"I have to measure Jon's penis. I want you to take hold of his erection and massage it a little to keep it fully hard," she told Becky. "I'll be back with the tape measure."

Janet pushed my hands away and nodded to Becky, who looked like she was overwhelmed with the situation. Becky tentatively wrapped her hand around my cock and began a slow up and down rubbing motion.

"Go slow or you're going to make me squirt," I told her with a shaky voice. She smiled sheepishly and slowed down the rubbing. I was already leaking some pre-cum. I knew that if I came, my hard-on would go down, and Janet would have to measure me again later. Plus, it would all be reported to Dr. Wellman. I wasn't supposed to ejaculate until I got to her office in two days.

Janet and Emily returned with a yellow cloth tape like tailors use. Janet told Becky she could stop. She told Emily to hold the end of the tape at the base end of my penis at my groin. I could feel Emily's fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and inserted into my sparse pubic hair as she buried the end against my pubic bone.

Janet extended the tape, sliding her fingers up my shaft and over the circumcised crown of the head, until she reached the tip, and closely looked at the tape to read it. "I'm reading right about six inches. Is that what you see, Becky?"

Becky put her fingers on the top of my cock and turned it to read the tape. "Yep, that's what I read, too." She said, "Quite respectable, if I say so." That comment brought smiles all around; they seemed amused. Except for me. They measured the circumference of my shaft and around the swollen purple head.

Janet made note of the length and girths for Dr. Wellman, and said, "We're done, Jon, you can get dressed and join us in the kitchen. Emily, clean up the pre-cum and help him get dressed, then join us, OK?"

As they left the room, Emily pulled out a tissue, grabbed my cock, and dabbed up the slippery prostatic fluid. When she was done, she picked up my underpants and bent down so I could step into them. She pulled them up to my groin, then had to hold my cock up against my abdomen to get the elastic waistband over it. Once that was accomplished, she handed me my clothes one by one. She took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen.

Janet is a very good cook. The supper was nice and the conversation light. Nothing was mentioned about my temperature taking, although it felt like it was the elephant in the room. When it was over, I excused myself, saying I was heading home to bed.

"Thanks for coming over, Jon. It's always a pleasure to see you," Janet said. "Remember, I will be over to your house tomorrow morning to take your temperature again, so I will have the information Dr. Wellman needs for your follow-up."

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night," I replied, knowing any discussion to the contrary would be useless.

Emily and Becky were all smiles as they said good night. I had a feeling I would be seeing them again in similar circumstances.

The next morning I was up and around by 7:00, still in my underwear, puttering around the kitchen. The knock at the door meant that Janet had arrived. I invited her in, and she looked fresh in a yellow sun dress, her tan arms and legs standing out against the bright fabric.

"I can't be long this morning," she said with a smile, "so let's get this done right away."

I said a silent thanks that she was alone this time. She asked where I wanted to do this, and I said the living room would be fine. I led her there and she surveyed the room, picking out the best place for her purposes. An end table beside the couch was her choice.

"OK, just bend over, rest your arms on the table and get comfortable," she instructed. She got the items out of the pouch she was carrying and placed them next to me. I felt her fingers slip under the elastic waistband of my underpants as she pulled them all the way down to my ankles.

"Lift your feet up and step out of these," she said. Once my underpants were completely removed, she placed her hands between my legs, and with the backs of her hands, separated my thighs until my feet were about three feet apart.

"Reach back and separate your cheeks for me so I can apply some lube first. Just rest your chest on the table for now," she said. She remembered what Emily had instructed her to do last evening.

I obediently reached back and spread my cheeks, feeling my anus open slightly. In a moment, I felt her slippery finger lightly touch my asshole.

"Hold still while I lubricate you for the thermometer." She squatted down so her eyes were even with my anus and testicles. She slowly spread the lube around the outside of my tight hole, gradually working her way to the center, then inserting the tip of her finger inside. Slowly, she inserted her finger all the way while gently rotating it to spread the lube all around the inside up into my rectum.

By this time, the combination of being exposed to her and the stimulation of her finger was causing me to become erect again. I was hoping she wouldn't notice it.

When she slipped her finger out, she lubricated the thermometer and inserted it. "You can let go of your cheeks now while the thermometer is inside," she advised. I remained in that position for three or four minutes while she rubbed her hand over my lower back and buttocks to relax me. She held the glass tube between her fingers, which were splayed across my bare bottom.

She finally spread my cheeks with her left thumb and index finger while she evenly pulled out the thermometer with a twisting motion. I remained in position while she read my temp. "You're normal again, Jon. You can stand up and get dressed now," she said.

With that, I stood but had to turn around to retrieve my underpants. Since my hard-on was still very much in evidence, I tried to do it quickly, but she saw it anyway.

"It seems that your temperature checks have a very stimulating effect on you. You shouldn't be embarrassed; Dr. Wellman said that's normal. Anyway, remember that you're not to masturbate before your doctor's visit tomorrow."

All I could mutter as I was pulling up my shorts was, "I know."

Janet collected her things, then patted me on my rear before leaving. "Thank you for cooperating with me. I'm enjoying our time together and getting to know each other. I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

I stood in the doorway in my underwear as I watched her walk to her car and leave. I couldn't help thinking about what was in store for me tomorrow. My cock was straining for release, but I knew I couldn't jerk off before tomorrow.

THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

I watched as the car pulled into my driveway. Only it was not Janet's car, it was Becky's. Becky was driving.

I got into the back seat and buckled in for the ride to the doctor's office. Janet was in the front passenger seat, and explained that she didn't trust her car to make the trip, so she asked Becky to drive us. I didn't mind, did I? No, of course not; what could I say that was going to change anything?

We chatted about trivial things during the 30-minute ride. All the while I was hoping my follow-up visit would be a short in-and-out deal. I noted that Janet was wearing a white sundress with the outlines of her white bra and yellow panties visible, and Becky was decked out in white shorts and a blue sleeveless top. I really liked the view.

We got to the office and were greeted with a smile by Tracey, the receptionist. She was as cute and pleasant as ever, dressed in snug white slacks and a red button-down blouse showing some cleavage. "Hi, Jon. Hi, Janet. Glad to see you," she said.

Janet introduced Becky as a neighbor of theirs, and said she graciously drove today. Tracey said Dr. Wellman was running behind today because the nurse, Brenda, had to fill in at another office. There was only one woman waiting in the reception area, so I figured we shouldn't be too long.

Tracey disappeared into the examination area for a bit, then came back in and called my name. "Come on back to Exam Room #3 and we can get you started."

I started walking back, and Tracey turned to Janet and Becky. "Why don't you both come back as well. You may be able to help the doctor since the nurse is not in today," she said.

I imagine the look on my face was one of surprise; not one, but both of them were going to be present for my exam? They both grinned and followed me into the exam room. I hoped this was not going to be too involved.

Tracey handed me a blue exam gown, which I could already see was going to be too small. I asked for a larger one, and she said that's all they had available. She told me to take off all my clothes and change behind the screen. Meanwhile, Janet and Becky were making themselves comfortable in the chairs against the wall.

I changed behind the small screen, which only went up to my waist. I left my underpants on for now, hoping to delay any naked display of my pelvic and buttock areas. The gown was short enough to reveal the bottoms of my underwear. When I came out, I figured I may as well just sit on the exam table to wait.

"Jon, I think Tracey meant that you were to take off ALL your clothes. I see your underpants are still on. Let's not get off to a bad start with the doctor, here," she said.

"Best to obey directions, Jon," Becky chimed in. "We'll just wait, then, and see how you make out with your disobedience." I did not respond, but just looked down as my butt made the white paper crinkle with every movement.

After a minute, the door opened and in came Tracey. She saw me sitting there and gave me a stern look. "Jon, I told you to take off ALL your clothes. What did you not understand?" she said. I could see Janet and Becky smirking off to the side.

"I'm sorry, but I thought I could keep them on until the doctor started my exam," I mumbled.

"Stand up and place your hands on top of your head," she commanded. I did as she said. Raising my arms caused the short gown to become even shorter, now revealing my entire groin area.

Tracey retrieved a pair of surgical scissors from a counter drawer and stood in front of me. "Now I have to take the time to correct your disobedience. Stand still while I remove your underpants for you," she said.

Immediately, she bent down and cut my shorts upward on each thigh, so they were effectively in one piece running between my legs. She grabbed the front and pulled the garment through, leaving my penis and testicles completely exposed. "Next time, do as I tell you."

"There, that should do it," she said. I looked at the two women sitting to my left, who were trying to suppress giggles.

Tracey led me to the scale next to Janet and Becky and had me step on. As soon as I got on facing the wall, Tracey pulled the bow of the gown behind my neck and removed it entirely. I was now completely nude on the scale in full view of my neighbors.

After moving the weights around to balance the scale, she took me by my hips and made me turn around facing outwards to get my height. This put me in profile to the two women, who looked on with great interest. She placed one of her hands on my bottom and one on my pubic bone just above my cock and told me to stand straight. Despite my best efforts, my cock was starting to thicken and lengthen as I felt her little finger just touching my pubic hair. I hoped that wouldn't last much longer.

Tracey had just recorded my height and assisted me off the scale, when there was a soft knock on the door, and Dr. Wellman entered. She was not alone. She escorted in a woman patient in an exam gown, who appeared to be in her 20s, about 5'5", slender, with straight blonde hair. The doctor apologized for interrupting my preparation, and said the scale in the other exam room was malfunctioning. Tracey said no problem, and Dr. Wellman helped the woman onto the scale. Tracey introduced Dr. Wellman to Becky, whom she hadn't met before.

12