My Medical Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And no "friendly" swats either. She was relentless, demanding me to stay still. "Bad (spank) little (spank) girls (spank) get a (spank) red (spank) bottom (spank) Missy (Spank)" she yelled and then continued swatting my tender bottom until tears were streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Miss Vella" I cried, " I'll be a good girl. I will obey you Miss Vella".

Vella now finished securing the straps till I couldn't move at all then gave each of the balloons another pump. I was so stuffed I couldn't believe anything else would fit in me.

I started to feel the water flow into me. After a few minutes, I cried out that it was too much to hold and she smacked my ass again. I felt the flow stop and Vella said that for that outburst I had earned some additional punishment. "I am going to add some peppermint oil to the enema, and you are going to have to hold it for 20 full minutes. Enjoy your cramps sissy" Vella laughed as she turned the flow back on. She then stuffed my panties in my mouth and taped them in place. The bathroom light went off and I heard the door shut.

I heard the TV go on in the other room. I could barely move and had no idea how much time had passed. My insides were churning as I heard the last of 3 liters gurgle through the tubing. I was cramping so hard and the tears wear flowing again as I cried into my gag. It felt like hours but Vella was still not coming back in. I thought I heard her say something to me but realized she was just on the phone. Finally, the light came on and I saw her feet in front of me. She reached down, told me not to make a sound and removed the gag. I leaned forward and kissed her feet. I don't know why it just felt like the right thing to do.

She asked me if I was ready to be a good sissy girl and I nodded yes. She untied the straps and helped me to my feet, and over to the toilet. She deflated the enema equipment and sat me down saying I had 10 minutes to release it all. She came in in 10 minutes and told me to get back on all fours. She was soon filling my bottom again and told me this was just to rinse any excess out. I didn't have to wait this time and she allowed me to expel it promptly. I was told to shower and meet her in the other room.

Vella had my favorite pink nightie waiting for me when I came out. I slipped it on and she told me to get in bed. I was exhausted. It had been an incredibly long day and the last hour had really taken its toll on me. Vella sat on the bed and started rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples. Wow, I thought to myself. That feels nice. I think I actually purred as she did it. I know I was starting to grow hard from her touch. "Sissy likes that doesn't she"? "Oh yes miss Vella" I almost panted. "I saw how you have stared at my breasts so much today," she said. Would you like to suckle them?" " Oh my Vella, that would be amazing, yes please may I?"

"Well in a minute. First I need to get you diapered for bed so you don't get the sheets all wet again," she said as she went to the drawer and grabbed a diaper and plastic pants. Coming back to the bed she pulled up my nightie and saw I was excited. "Well that won't do," she said. "Cant have a stiffie and fit in your baby diaper." She then grabbed my sissy cock and smacked it really fucking hard 3 times and it shrunk back down quickly. She then had me lift my still sore butt, slid the diaper under me, tucked me back and fastened the diaper and put the pink plastic panty on me.

"Now where were we?" she said again with her sweetest smile. "Oh yes, I was rubbing those sweet tiny nipples of yours wasn't I." Wouldn't you love to have pretty breasts like mine Brenda?" She emphasized her statement by pulling her top off and showing her gorgeous breasts in a pretty red shelf bra. "Well yours are lovely miss Vella but I would only want small breasts if I were to actually have them. Maybe a small B cup would be best, but yours do look fantastic. May I suck on them, please. She leaned over so I could lick and suck her lovely nipples. "That's a sweet baby Brenda. Suck nurse Vella's breasts like a sweet little girl."

As I was sucking I felt myself trying to get hard in my diaper. She taped it so tightly I couldn't get fully hard but she kept playing with my nipples as I sucked her. "Baby Brenda is making me soooo hot. Are you sure you wouldn't want nice breasts instead of this flat little sissy chest Brenda"? She sat up and caressed my chest with one hand and my diapered crotch with the other. I was so hot myself I would have done anything for her. " I tell you what Brenda if you can suck my clitty and make me come I bet I can convince the Dr to give you those nice little B cups you would love to have". "Oh nurse Vella, I can only dream about that. I could never afford that and the dental work anyway. But it would be nice to have my own titties someday But, I do want to suck your pretty clitty and make you come so hard tonight.

"Okay, sissy. But if you can make me come I will talk to Dr. ZZwronsky. I think I can talk her into giving you breasts as she does owe me a special favor. How's that sound girl?" I was so hot I would have agreed to anything for this woman. Vella went and turned down the lights, took off her skirt and told me to get out of the bed and kneel on the floor. She sat on the small couch and told me to crawl between her legs. Her panties matched her red bra and even in the dim lights, I could see the dampness in her panties.

"Tell me how much you want this sissy" my beautiful nurse commanded. I begged her to please let me make her cum. I told her I wanted to lick and suck her as no one had before. That I wanted to have pretty little sissy breasts of my own, and how I wanted to taste her sweet juices. She pulled my head closer to her crotch and pulled her panties aside. "Open up sissy girl and get your treat".

I obeyed instantly and was stunned as I felt her cock enter my mouth. "Yes," I said, "her cock". All I could do was to suck it into my mouth, my brain shocked because I didn't see it coming. I can't believe she's a tranny girl. I can't believe I didn't figure it out. She held my head in place as I softly sucked her deep into my throat. "Oh yes Brenda suck on my clitty, suck it deep baby girl and I can promise you, you will have those pretty breasts. Suck me, Suck me, baby"

I worked her like it was my favorite lollipop. For some reason, I couldn't get enough of it. I sucked and swallowed and licked and sucked as a sissy possessed. She had great control and I must have spent 20 minutes sucking like her personal sissy whore. Vella finally erupted in my mouth. Crying out so loud I thought she would wake anyone 3 rooms away. Multiple blasts of her cream that I eagerly drank down like a cum craved sissy.

It must have taken her 15 minutes to calm down. She smiled and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Breaking off our kiss she told me I needed to get to sleep. She gave me a pill and some water and directed me into my bed. After tucking me in with a quick goodnight kiss, she said she would see me in the morning. She pulled up the side of the bed and left, winking at me as she turned out the lights and closed the door.

I knew I was too horny to sleep and decided to rub my self and get off in my diaper before sleeping. It felt so nice and soft tucked down in there. I rubbed the outside of the diaper and was getting close to cumming. Then a bright flash of light as the door flew open and Vella stormed in. "What do you think you are doing Missy? I told you to go to sleep." I tried to respond but only mumbled incoherently. Vella went to a drawer and returned with leather restraints and proceeded to attach my arms to the side of the hospital type bed. "Let's just put an immediate stop to unauthorized touching Baby Brenda. Certainly, no one in diapers should be playing with themselves like that. You are lucky I don't pull down that diaper and give you about 40 swats on your bottom girl! Now Go to Sleep" And with that, she was gone and the lights were out and I was left crying in the dark knowing I wouldn't be getting off tonight.

Part 2.

"Well, it looks like the pill did its thing my messy baby" was the first thing I heard from Vella as she woke me in the morning. "Why don't you go clean up and I will get things ready in here to transfer you to the operating wing, and don't take more than a sip or two of water in there". I couldn't believe I filled my diaper and slept right through it. I was sooo embarrassed.

I finished cleaning up and Vella had me lie in the bed and started an IV in my arm. "This is so they can add the anesthetic when we are ready" Vella informed me, continuing "Remember when you come out you won't be able to talk or chew.". The Dr. had explained that they were using a groundbreaking technique that involved covering the teeth and gums with a special gauze that would improve healing but I wouldn't be able to talk at all.

Vella made a quick call and two orderlies came in with a gurney to transfer me to the clinic. Vella accompanied us and we met the Dr. in the operating room. Vella went to scrub up as Dr. Woyczek added the anesthetic through the iv tube. "Before you are asleep, my staff today will consist of Vella and another nurse, Johan, and also Dr. ZZwronsky. As I was about to pass out and my last thought was "did he say ZZwronsky? Wasn't that the Dr. that did Vella's breasts?

Sometime Later

"I see you are coming around finally," said Vella. I had a headache and my mouth was so sore. Vella paged the Dr. now that I was awake. I was very groggy but tried to take inventory. Yes, my mouth was hurting. I was back in my room and I was strapped to the bed. There was a strap over my waist and there also appeared to be a much wider one around my chest. I couldn't lift my head. But everything else seemed to check out ok.

Dr. Woyczek told me to blink one time for a no answer and 2 times for a yes answer. He asked some questions and I answered as best I could. He told me that because I should move as little as possible for the next 24 hrs so they had secured me to the bed, and I should not talk. He said nurse Vella could feed me some ice chips and the pain medication would soon take effect. He left to see other patients and Vella came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and patted my diapered crotch. "Feel that Brenda?" She teased, I blinked once for no and she just smiled then she slipped a couple of ice chips past my lips but I was soon asleep again.

It must have been the next morning that I finally awoke. I did feel a lot better but there was still a bit of pain. My jaw ached and my chest felt funny as well. I still couldn't raise my head. I figured that was just due to the strap holding me to the bed. I was alone for the first time in a long while. My thoughts drifted to Vella's beautiful breasts and how I got to suck them and her clitty. I tried to reach for my sissy clitty but my hands were secured to the bed like they were that first night. Damn, when the hell will I gonna get to jerk off, I thought. My diaper felt wet as well. Hope they come to change me soon.

As I was thinking it Vella entered and said it was time to change me. Yeah, great timing, I thought. She removed my wet diaper and cleaned me up and put a fresh diaper under me and left it open. The fresh air felt cool and refreshing on my skin. After washing up she came over and kissed me on the cheek and sat facing me. She said "she would talk and I would answer by blinking my eyes. The same as with the Dr. yesterday.

Are you feeling OK? 2 blinks. "The operations went very well. He can finish your mouth in the next session." 2 blinks. "Would you like some ice chips to suck on?" 4 blinks. Yes. Yes. She fed me some ice chips. "what else would you like to suck on?" Shit, that's not a yes or no question I thought, as I tried to grunt and she shushed me. "Sorry sissy, just teasing a bit." she laughed.

After lowering the side of the bed she released my hand restraint and sat on the bed. She guided my hand up and down over the crotch of her pants. "You like how that feels don't you baby?" Lots of blinks. "Do you like how smooth and feminine it feels?" Oh yes, lots more blinks. "Mmmm it feels nice to Brenda. Don't you wish you could feel this way too?" I fluttered my eyes at that one. Seeing my sissy clitty get erect she reached over and grabbed my eggs. Gently squeezing, and teasing. "Do you like how smooth I am without any of "these things" getting in the way?" I was still fluttering away. "Maybe we could take care of that for you while you are here?" I didn't respond. "Oh darling Brenda, don't worry. You know I still have my balls. They were just tucked away when my scrotum was removed so they don't show. How do you think I made all that juicy cream you had the other night? "Ah, 3 blinks so you do understand?" 2 blinks.

She stroked my throbbing clitty a bit and could see I was breathing more heavily now. She stopped and grabbed my eggs again and started squeezing harder. "And no one can do this and hurt me anymore," she said, giving mine a squeeze that sent a stabbing pain all the way to my stomach. I winced in pain and squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm so sorry baby. Did nurse Vella hurt your little eggs?" I blinked 10 times. Vella went and grabbed a paper and pencil form a drawer and put it on the table by the bed. "You can use that to ask questions but not until later," she said while taking off her pants. Getting back on the bed in the prettiest lavender lace panties, she placed my hand on her crotch again and told me to play with her. I felt her lovely smooth crotch and started stroking the lovely seven inches tucked there. She was stroking me again and we were soon matching each other's strokes. "I want my sissy to make me cum with her hand" Vella commanded, as her fingers slid down to my pussy hole. I was fluttering my eyes again as I released her cock from her panty. And ran my fingers all over it, teasing and stroking it, making it throb. As soon as her finger touched my anus my hand seemed to go crazy on her cock and she started creaming. I pumped her and pumped some more till all of her juices came out. She quickly caught most of it in a cup she had brought with her and then fell back while she caught her breath.

Vella recovered in a few minutes, got up, lowered the bed down, then pulled a large syringe with no needle from her pocket. She put it in the cup and drew all her cream into it. She shed her uniform top and removed her bra and squirted some of the cream on her nipples. Slowly she leaned over me and rubbed her cum covered nipples over my mouth. I wanted to suck on them, but couldn't. Then as she stood up and saw me fluttering my eyes at her, she took her syringe, kissed the tip, then placed it gently in my mouth and slowly pushed the plunger sending her cream into my mouth and down my throat. It was the first "meal" I had since our dinner the day I arrived. Stroking me again she asked "was that good sissy? I blinked yes and she smiled and asked if I wanted more cream? She had me so hot and horny I could only flutter my eyes as she told me she would get more for me in a little while.

As she got up and dressed, and the cool air causing my sissy clitty to shrink, I grabbed the pencil and paper and started writing. "Please untie the straps on my head and chest nurse Vella, and, "May I please have more ice chips, Miss Vella?

You will be fed more ice in a few minutes Brenda, but the Dr.'s are on the way to see you first. As Vella reached up to release the head restraint she calmly said: "here you go Brenda, that will be more comfortable for you but there is no strap around your chest". I grabbed the pencil and wrote that I could feel it. That's when my nurse told me that it was just the bandages on my chest. Bandages? Oh my goodness. They gave me breasts. I can't believe it. Holy shit. What will I tell Ellie? Did they really do that to me?

So many thoughts going through my mind. My thoughts were interrupted when Dr. Woyczek and Dr. ZZwronsky came in. As Dr. ZZwronsky was asking Vella about my condition, I noticed Dr. Woyczek place an ice-tray on the table. He came over and checked my mouth and asked about pain and how I felt. I blinked my answers and he seemed satisfied. He explained how the next day he would be ready to install the crowns and make any final adjustments.

I saw nurse Vella and Dr. ZZwronsky standing to the side talking and looking at my still uncovered crotch. Oh my, I forgot that Vella left me exposed. My clitty shrunk rapidly. Vella broke the ice into chips as Dr. ZZwronsky came over. She lowered the blanket and untied the top of my hospital gown. I saw the bulging bandages for the first time and my eyes widened. As Vella was feeding me the chips they tasted different, creamier, I would have to ask her about that I told myself but was distracted by Dr. Zwronsky unwrapping the bandages. I then saw the pretty pert breasts that were actually part of me. MY breasts. My sissy clitty started to grow. I couldn't believe this was happening.

My clitty was at attention now and the Dr. turned to Vella and laughed "I think she likes them"! The Dr. felt around my new breasts and asked Vella to get the new bra from the cabinet. Vella came back with a very "industrial" looking bra. The Dr. explained that it was a special garment that would ensure the breasts have a perfect shape as they heal. "One last thing," Dr. Zwronsky said, "can you feel this?" She then touched both of my nipples, running her fingers over them. My eyes went wide as I squirmed under her electric touch and felt my clitty squirting on my belly. Both doctors and Vella smiled when they saw that, and as Dr. Zwronsky put my new "training" bra on Vella scooped up my cum and fed it to me.

"Brenda, you are such a pretty sissy now with those lovely breasts, wouldn't you like to look feminine and smooth like Vella too" queried the Dr. as she reached over and folded my now softened clitty back and tucked by balls up into there sockets. "You would love it so much, wouldn't she Vella? Vella said she knew I would and hoped my wife would call and approve it. Dr. ZZwronsky said she was working on a new technique that would make me even prettier if Ellie wanted to try it. Before they left Dr. Woyczek told me to rest up for the next round, adding how they were enjoying my visit as much as it appeared that I was.

12