My Model Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister Ellie comes to model for me, and more.
8.4k words
4.72
25.6k
44
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

My Model Sister 2

Story number two about my adventures as a fashion and erotic photographer. I strongly advise you to read 'My Model Sister' the number one story first, because that will give you all the background information you need for this one to make sense.

The day I photographed my cousin Alice will be indelibly etched upon my mind until the day I die. She was always my favourite cousin, the one I had a special bond with since we played together as very small children. I never dreamed I'd be photographing her in an erotic photo shoot until the day she arrived at my home-studio booked in under a pseudonym.

She'd been anxious to keep the photo shoot a secret, hence the pseudonym, but when she walked in and discovered I was the photographer, her cover was well and truly blown. We chatted about it, and rather than cancel and try to find another photographer, she'd decided to go ahead with the shoot, knowing that I, of all people, would keep her secret. She trusted me implicitly, and knew I would never let her down, although it was initially embarrassing for her.

The shoot started off ordinarily enough, but by the time we were about twenty minutes into it I realised she was getting seriously turned on. Things went rapidly downhill from there, and to cut a long story short, we ended up making love. She was the most wonderful, responsive lover, and because we loved each other already, it seemed all the more meaningful to us.

We spent literally hours in bed together, doing things we'd never dreamed of doing with each other, totally unashamed of our close connection. Why should we? It's not illegal, or against the 'laws of god,' in the UK, and the added 'forbidden,' aspect gave us an added frisson of excitement. It turned out to be a sensational afternoon and evening of sex, a total fuck fest we intend to repeat whenever we can.

Eventually of course, she had to leave, but not until next morning. That was a last minute and hasty rearrangement of her plans for the previous evening, but something she seemed more than willing to do so we could sleep together. We continued our mutual exploration of sex before and after breakfast, and she left just before lunchtime looking a very happy woman. I know I was ecstatic, but something she said before she left surprised me.

'You know I'm very friendly with your sister Ellie?' she stated. I said I knew that already and asked her why she was telling me this.

'She was rather excited by the idea of me having some sexy photos taken, but we both envisaged it being just in lingerie, which as you know was my original intention,' she said smiling, then adding, 'before you forced me to take off my bra and panties and fucked me senseless.'

'You little liar,' I gasped, but laughing helplessly at her cheek. 'I did not force you at all, you behaved like a slut, what was any poor weak willed man to do in the face of such wanton provocation?' I asked, trying to turn the tables and put the blame on her. She kissed me through our mutual laughter.

'God, you're so easy to wind up,' she laughed and hugged me. 'Anyway, Ellie was waiting to see how my photo session went, because she wants to experience what a 'Boudoir,' photo session would be like too. She said she was going to book one as well, so I'm just warning you in advance,' she concluded. I was quite taken aback.

'Mmm... that's a problem. Tell her it's me who takes the photos, that will put her off for sure.' Then a thought occurred to me.

'She's going to ask you how you got on,' I said. 'What will you tell her, you can hardly say what really happened, can you?' She smirked.

'Like you making love to me for hours on end. Mmm... I dunno, she may like that,' she joked. 'You know that Ellie absolutely worships you, don't you?'

'I wouldn't go as far as that,' I protested, 'but yes, we're very close, we love each other and have always spoken and confided in each other, but I'm sure she doesn't think of me in any inappropriate way,' I finished.

'She tells me things,' she hinted darkly, 'I think she has very deep feelings for you. You may be surprised; she doesn't tell you everything you know.' She left it there, and I kissed her once again before we opened the front door, because we didn't want the neighbours or any casual passerby seeing us kissing so passionately, and then she took her leave of me.

Whether she meant to or not, Alice left me with a lot to think about. Not just about her, but about my sister Ellie, who was a year and half younger than me. We'd always been close together, just the two of us until about four years later, when Jessica, or Jessie as we called her arrived. We loved her too of course, but there was that certain something there between Ellie and I, right from the start, and it was still there to this day.

Sometimes we didn't see each other for weeks, or even months since I left home years before, but she'd call me every week at least once, and sometimes spend hours on the phone. She'd left to go to university a few years back, and only came back home for the summer and Christmas holidays during the years while she was at university, so we sometimes lost touch, but she'd moved back home after she got her degree. She was a lawyer like Alice, and doing remarkably well from what I heard, and I for my part was tremendously proud of her.

The next time Alice came to call, she told me that Ellie had been very curious about her photo shoot, and she had deliberately let slip a few things, but not the full story. When I asked her what she said, she replied that she had told Ellie how much she'd loved it, and gone a bit further during the shoot than she originally intended.

'What did you say to her?' I wanted to know. 'How far did you say you went.' She laughed at me.

'It's okay, I didn't say we ended up in bed together,' she assured me. 'I just said it was very exciting, and I felt distinctly horny during the shoot. Of course she just laughed and said she could understand that with me posing in my lingerie in front of her handsome brother.'

'And?' I queried, 'how far did you say things went?'

'I told her I had done some topless, and finally nude shots, although I hadn't originally intended doing that, and I even showed her some of the photos. She wasn't shocked or anything, she thought they were wonderful and her big brother wasn't just handsome, he was very talented too.'

'Well that doesn't seem too bad,' I concluded, but Alice shook her head.

'Well maybe, but she's still interested in getting you to do some photos of her too. Did you know she always wanted to be a model when she was a teenager?' I was surprised to say the least.

'What?' I was stunned. 'That's the first I've heard of that, but she'd make a great model right enough; she's got the height and the looks. I've often looked at her and thought she'd be a wonderful model,' I admitted, 'but I've never asked her, just kinda dismissed it from my thoughts. She's just my little sister to me after all, but now that I think of it, she's got it all. Five foot, eight inches tall, natural blonde hair, a beautiful face, with a perfect slender figure and great legs too. Yeah, she'd be great, no doubt about that.'

'You sound as if the idea is giving you a hard-on,' she joked, and looked down at me. 'Fuck, you pervy bastard, it is, you've got a boner for your sister,' she laughed gleefully, not the slightest bit dismayed as far as I could see, and reached for the burgeoning erection in my pants, stroking me through the fabric, making me harder still.

'It's not for her, it's for you,' I protested, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking the most inappropriate thoughts of Ellie. I didn't linger on those thoughts for long, mainly because Alice was distracting me by fishing my cock out of my underpants, dropping to her knees and sucking me into the hot wetness of her beautiful mouth.

Later... much later, once Alice had left, leaving me exhausted, totally drained, and very happy, my mind returned to thoughts of Ellie, and how I would handle the situation. She wasn't going to be put off from booking a photo session, that's for sure, so I knew it was inevitable that she was going to ask me to photograph her, and I'd have her round here to model for me. I had no real reason to refuse other than she was my sister, and that was no reason at all. My sister Ellie may be younger than me, but she's a determined young woman, and she could always wind me round her little finger when the notion took her. She knew I loved her and would do anything for her, but she didn't abuse her powers, well... not very often anyway.

Sure enough the phone rang a few days later and it was Ellie. She said she'd been thinking about getting some modelling type photos done for ages, but had been galvanised into doing something about it when she saw Alice's photos. Would I take some photos of her was her request, so I told her to come and see me to discuss what she wanted.

'What do we need to discuss?' she asked me. 'You're a photographer, I want some photographs taken. I'll pay you for taking them. That's usually how it works, isn't it?' she stated.

'Don't be silly Ellie,' I replied. 'You're my sister. I'd no more think of charging you to take your photos than I would to poke a sharp stick in my own eye. Why would you even thing that?' I told her.

'Well, I want the same type of photos that Alice had taken, you know, the lingerie, "Boudoir," style stuff, and I thought you may be reluctant to do that with me, after all I'm your sister. You may think it's all a bit weird,' she concluded.

'No, I don't think it's weird at all,' I assured her. 'You're a beautiful young woman, and I don't see anything wrong with that. You'll look sensational, I have no doubt about that whatsoever. I have women coming to me all the time for exactly the same type of photo session. They all have different reasons for having it done, but mostly they just want some beautiful photos of themselves while they are young and at their best. Why would you be any different? I think it's a great idea. When do you want to do them?' and so we found a mutually suitable time and it was in the bookings diary. No backing out now, and of course Alice got to hear about it and called me the next day.

'You're going to do it?' she queried. 'Photograph Ellie in her lingerie?' and I confirmed that I was. 'You'd better be very aware that she adores you mister, and if you hurt her, I'm going to rip your balls off next time we meet,' and she laughed adding, 'but only after you fuck me senseless of course.'

'Why don't you come round now, and I'll fuck you senseless tonight while I've still got some balls left,' I offered. There was a silence on the other end of the phone for about ten seconds, and then her dirty, throaty laugh. 'See you soon,' she finally got out, but I could hear she was excited already, and about twenty minutes later the doorbell rang, and there she was.

She breezed into my hallway, and turned to face me as I closed and locked the door, and then she was in my arms, that warm, soft body almost bowling me over as she threw herself enthusiastically into a hug. Her mouth sought mine, and we kissed passionately as our hands stroked, caressed, and hastily attempted to remove clothing.

She pulled her skirt waist high, no panties, she had come prepared to fuck, and that's what we did. We stumbled into the lounge, never breaking the clinch, and fell onto the couch, where she inserted her hand through the fly of my trousers. I tried to help by unbuckling my belt to release my erection, pushing my trousers down, and as soon as she had my cock out, she straddled me, grabbed my cock and fed it into her soaking wet pussy.

'Oh fuck, I'm so excited,' she mewled, 'so - fucking - excited,' and she emphasised each word by bouncing up and down on my cock in time with her words. 'Oh fuck... I'm coming... already... coming... oh god... yes,' she moaned loudly. I happily went with her, pulling up her shirt and releasing her gorgeous tits so I could suck the nipples and occasionally bite them a little. She loved that; her tits were super sensitive and added so much to her sexuality, her femininity, her pleasure.

From there we ended up in bed, and spent the rest of the evening in a happy daze and welter of body fluids. Alice certainly dribbled and drooled enough juices from her pussy to cover anything that came in contact with her in her thick, slippery essence. To be honest, I loved it that she got so wet, her pussy scent was quite intoxicating.

In one of our quieter moments, lying in my arms, she asked me about Ellie.

'Are you looking forward to photographing Ellie on Saturday?' she asked me.

'Mmm... I wasn't keen to start with,' I replied, 'but now that it's a "fait accompli," I'm getting used to the idea. She'll be a great model, and I know we'll get some beautiful pictures from our photo shoot.'

'Will you do some topless shots with her? She has beautiful breasts you know, well... maybe you don't know, but she has. Small, and beautifully shaped, about a 32 A cup, and nipples to die for. You'll love them,' and then she laughed. 'Mmm... I can see me talking about them is getting you hard again.' I protested, rather lamely it has to be said. The truth was, Alice talking about Ellie's tits was getting me excited.

'It's you stroking my cock that's getting me excited,' I made an excuse and blamed her. 'For god's sake woman, you never let it out of your hands, mouth, or pussy for an instant. You've got some sort of cock obsession.' She just laughed, went down under the bedcovers and sucked my cock, slippery with her pussy juices into her mouth. 'See what I mean,' I said triumphantly, as she sucked and licked me while her hand stroked up and down. She stopped her loving ministrations for long enough to admit.

'I love your cock,' she giggled, as she swallowed me up again, then paused, 'and so will Ellie.' I presume it's hard to laugh with a cock in your mouth, but Alice managed it just fine. I tried my best not to think of Ellie, but Alice had planted the seed, and my thoughts were all of Ellie as I came in Alice's mouth.

I was up bright and early on Saturday morning, getting everything set up for the arrival of my lovely Ellie. I had the studio flash units to set up and that takes a little bit of time to get them positioned where I want them, take exposure settings with the flash meter, etc. I don't leave them set up all the time, after all, this isn't just my home studio, it's my home as well.

Once that was done, and everything in place for the shoot, I got on with some photo editing from a previous photo session. When you're shooting around two hundred shots or more as an average session, you have to keep on top of the photo editing. Sometimes a shot needs very little done to it, and I try to do most of it 'in-camera,' as well, rather than spend hours removing things that shouldn't have been there in the first place. One of my more intimate photo-shop tasks is removing spots from buttocks, most women have a few, but they're easily removed.

I'd made myself a chicken sandwich, with lots of mayonnaise for a quick lunch. I ate as I worked, and I was so engrossed in spot removal, that before I knew it, it was almost time for Ellie to arrive. I closed down the computer, and went through to the main bedroom where we'd be doing the shoot, checking that it was warm enough, and switching the lights on.

It's essential that the model is comfortable during a shoot, and sometimes we photographers forget that although it's warm enough for us, fully dressed as we are, that a woman with little or no clothing on may need a little more warmth. Finally, I brushed my teeth again, after the chicken and mayo sandwich.

I was continually looking out the window, checking every few minutes, waiting for Ellie to pull into my driveway. Jeeziz, I was like a nervous bridegroom on his wedding day, calm I was not!

I had put some drinks in the fridge, soft drinks for me, and for her if she preferred, but also a nice bottle of white wine. Sometimes a glass of wine helps to relax a nervous model, but no more than one, just enough to take the 'edge,' off. After all, most of them are driving home after the shoot.

The Photo Shoot

Bang on time I heard a car drive in, and there was Ellie. I hastened to the door, opened it and went out to meet her. She came into my arms and kissed my cheek, and I kissed her cheek too plus a light brush of our lips together.

'Oh Ellie, you look amazing,' I told her. She smiled, a wonderful, dazzling smile that told me she was pleased at my compliment.

'You don't look too shabby yourself,' she laughed, adding, 'it's so good to see you,' and hugged me once more. We got her holdall with what I presumed was her lingerie, clothing, shoes, etc, out of her car. and she preceded me into the house, giving me a chance to admire her amazing figure from behind.

Her slim hips undulated most enticingly, and I realised I was looking at my sister with new eyes. I'd never looked at her as a sexual being before, but now, given that we were about to embark on a photo session that would have her posing for me in lingerie, maybe even less, I was seriously aware of her feminine attributes for the first time. I told myself this was dangerous, and not only that, staring at her arse like this was reprehensible. If things went the way they did with Alice she would be hard to resist, but I knew I'd have to resist somehow. For fuck's sake this was my sister when all was said and done.

Not only was this seriously off limits when it came to just plain common decency, it was illegal. Sure, fucking or even marrying a cousin was legal here in the UK, but having sex with your sister or mother was a crime. I'd already asked myself a few days before, what if... and I had done a little research to be sure. I discovered it's punishable by a prison sentence of up to two years in jail, even if both parties consented. I determined to be very, very careful.

I closed and locked the door behind us, purely a matter of security. I didn't want anyone having access to the house when we were engrossed in a photo shoot, with music playing in the background. I always play music very quietly, just to break up the silence, and I find it helps soothe the model. The Brandenburg Concertos do that beautifully in my experience.

I showed her into the bedroom where we would be doing the shoot, and she seemed impressed by the lights, but we quickly moved on and she opened her suitcase and took out various sets of lingerie. She laid out the sets on top of the bed and we chose the first set together. It was a very classy set in black, nothing too revealing, more like a substantial bikini, with sheer black stockings to match.

I avoided anything where the fabric was too sheer, or partially see through, leaving very little to the imagination. Unfortunately, it didn't leave us with much choice, because most of the sets seemed to be very small, very skimpy, and very see through. Like Oscar Wilde, I can resist anything but temptation, so temptation would be best avoided, especially with a woman as beautiful as Ellie, and to complicate things, she was my sister and I loved her so much already.

'Before we start shooting, I've got a nice white wine chilling in the fridge,' I said, 'let's have a little relaxing drink, and a catch up, maybe settle your nerves too,' I suggested, and she agreed. We went into the lounge, and I poured her a glass, taking a soft drink for myself.

'You're not having wine,' she queried, and I explained that unlike her, I was working, and the two didn't mix. It could lead to mistakes, and I tried to be professional about it, and besides, she knew very well that I didn't drink. She took a sip of her wine, and nodded.

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers