My Model Wife

Story Info
Wife takes the fashion biz to extreme.
3.4k words
3.9
15.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers

I'm afraid that this is not a happy story. There's no happy ending and no one wins. I've changed certain details to hopefully hide my identity.

There's a fashion designer in our town. He's not one of the big international houses, he's just a local outfit; but he has his fashions in stores in the tri-state region. He's trying to become the next Versace.

The designer, his name is Ned, has a line of daytime wear for women, both casual and professional. He also has evening and club wear for women. The club wear are the kind of sexy clothes women wear to night clubs to attract attention. Ned also has, under a different company name, a line of lingerie and intimates. This isn't the classy lingerie you find in the nicer stores like Victoria's Secret, it's the kind that you usually find in an adult bookstore.

Ned has a retail store downtown where he sells his daytime and evening clothes. The store is on the ground floor of a building with several stories above it. The other floors house his admin offices, cutting and sewing rooms, and a photography studio for shooting advertisements and his online catalog.

My wife, Darla, was shopping in Ned's store one afternoon. Darla is in her early thirty's but looks younger. She has a very pretty face and a well proportioned body. Her perky tits and ass are just right. As she was looking through the dress racks Ned happened to be in the store and saw her. Ned said, (as Darla related to me later) that she had the perfect look for his clothes and would she be interested in modeling for his line.

Darla said that she was surprised but it sounded like fun so she said yes. Then Ned asked if she had time to take a few test shots right then. Again, Darla said yes. Ned led her upstairs to the photo studio and introduced her to the photographer and his male assistant. Darla then modeled a daytime dress, a club dress, and some sleepwear (as she described it). The photographer took several shots of her in each of the outfits. After it was over the photographer gave her the day dress.

That was all that Darla told me describing the event. Later, through different events and my own investigation I discovered more details.

The photo studio occupied part of a large open floor. It had several sets and backdrops. On one side was a wall about six feet high and eight feet long. There was a table on the side away from the sets and hooks on the wall. It wasn't for privacy, it was mostly just to have a place to put clothes between sessions. The back side of the wall was open to the rest of the floor. When I found out about this arrangement I was a little shocked at the actions of my normally shy and modest wife.

To take the first set of photos in the day dress she had to strip down to her panties and bra. She did so standing behind the wall and exposing herself to the rest of the floor and all of the people working there. She put on the day dress and went around to take a set of pictures posed like any catalog.

After that she went back around the wall and took off the day dress. The club dress was cut so that she couldn't wear her bra so she had to take it off. The photographer's assistant assisted Darla with putting the club dress on and told her that her panties ruined the look of the dress, so she'd have to take them off as well. Darla lifted the dress up and pulled her panties off tossing them on the table in front of the assistant and anyone else on the floor that happened to be looking her way.

The club dress was very short and very tight. The poses she did were very sexy and provocative.

Next, she went back around the wall and stripped out of the club dress standing naked while the last outfit was presented to her. This was from Ned's adult lingerie line. The outfit was a sheer teddy (that she called sleepwear to conceal its true nature) that clearly showed her tits and nipples. It had a g-string that was also transparent revealing her trimmed pubic hair. Ned's online catalogs, unlike most lingerie sellers, didn't blur out nipples and the pubic hair/pussy of the models. The photographer put Darla in a number of poses, some of which verged on pornographic.

All of this, of course, I found out much later. Darla said she had fun but didn't expect to ever hear from Ned again. A couple of days later Ned's assistant called and said that Darla's test shots were great and they wanted to give her a part time job modeling for them. Darla was thrilled.

Darla worked across town from where we lived. On the days she was called in to model she would just go by the studio after work rather than come home first. Once they got started she was going in about once a week.

After several weeks I decided to go online and check out Darla's pictures in Ned's catalog. She looked great, very professional in the day wear and smoking hot in the club wear. I was very proud of how good she looked and a little jealous of her "I'm ready to party" look.

On a whim I decided to check out Ned's intimates website. Sure enough, there was Darla. The shots were super revealing, very sexy, and practically pornographic. I couldn't believe Darla was posing like that and exposing herself that way. Our friends could see her that way. The people she worked with could see her that way. The people I worked with could see her that way. I was embarrassed for her and embarrassed for myself. When I mentioned it to her she laughed it off and said it was no big deal. She kept modeling new items as they arrived.

A few months later Ned asked her to model for a show. Up until that time it had all been catalog stuff. This would be the first time she modeled before an audience. The show was going to take place in a town about two hours away. The plan was to leave in the afternoon, do the show the following afternoon, and then come home the day after.

I wasn't happy about it but Darla was pretty excited. She took three days vacation from work to do the show. I said good-by with mixed feelings and a bit of dread. The show was open to the public and I was thinking of going just to see what it looked like. I did a bit of research and got the date, time, and location of the show. I also found something that Darla didn't mention. Ned's show was scheduled for early afternoon, but he had another one scheduled later for his intimates line. Was Darla going to model in that show, too? Now I knew I had to go.

When the afternoon came for Darla to leave she kissed me goodbye and went to Ned's studio. They were all going to drive over to the town in a limo. I slept alone that night hoping she was doing the same.

The next day I made the two hour drive while imagining all of the worst possible things going on. I checked into a hotel and then headed for the first show. The hall where the show was being put on was crowded with what looked like at least 70 or 80 people there. I was relieved to see that it didn't look like any of our friends or coworkers were there. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was afraid for the worst.

There were six girls modeling Ned's fashions. The day wear line was first with Darla being the fourth girl to walk out. The dresses were nice, professional, and something that could be worn to work. After modeling three outfits each the lights changed and the models came out in the club wear. The outfits tended to be short, tight, and sexy with strategically placed cutouts and slits. Darla modeled some of the more risqué outfits and looked smoking hot. I could almost feel the lust coming from the audience.

The show ended and everyone filed out. I went back to my hotel room thinking about what I had seen. If Darla was wearing any underwear under the club outfits you couldn't tell it. A couple of times I thought I might have seen a nipple slip or even a pussy lip. I was very nervous waiting for the intimates show later that evening.

The time came for the next show and again it was open to the public. I went in and took a seat in the middle of another crowd of 50 or more people; mostly men this time. Scanning the crowd once again I didn't see anyone I knew but thought I might have recognized one or two guys from Darla's work.

The show started and as I expected, the outfits were skimpy and revealing. The outfits started out being nearly or completely transparent but by the time the last outfits were being shown tits and pussies were completely exposed. Darla smiled and strutted like it was the most natural thing in the world to be naked in front of dozens of lusting men. This was my loving, shy, modest wife?

After the show ended I went back to my hotel and spent a sleepless night thinking about what I had seen and wondering what I should do about it. Darla got home the next day tired and happy.

After that show Darla started spending more time going by Ned's after work. She told me that Ned was bringing out a lot of new stuff for the new season and it all needed to be modeled and photographed. She would spend a couple of hours there two or three times a week. I told her that I wasn't happy with her being gone so much but she said she was just having fun and that the money was helpful, which it was.

About a month went by and I started to notice that Darla was acting different. It seemed like she had lost a lot of her modesty. She had become pretty careless around the house about how she was dressed, or undressed. She once even took a pizza delivery wearing a see-through shirt that almost covered her pussy and that's all. The delivery guy certainly got an eyeful.

It seemed to me that maybe there was more going on at Ned's studio than just picture taking. And if that was all that it was then it sure was having an effect on Darla. I decided that I needed to find out just what was happening in all of those "photo" sessions. It was time to investigate.

The next time Darla said that she was going to the studio to model I decided to snoop around a bit. I drove over to Ned's and parked down the block, just watching for a bit. I was about to get out of my car and walk over to the building when I saw a young girl walk out of a side door. She seemed upset as she headed down the street to a bar in the next block. I followed her into the bar and found her sitting there staring unhappily into her beer.

I went over to her and introduced myself as Darla's husband. I asked her if she felt like talking. It took her a few minutes but then she started opening up to me.

"I had to get out of there," she started unhappily. "I just wanted to be a model, to go places and wear nice clothes, but they..."

"Yeah?" I prompted her.

"It wasn't enough that I had to be naked in front of all of those people. They wanted me to have sex with them. All of them!"

"Is it the same for all of the girls?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do the other girls have a problem with it?"

"No, just me I guess."

I didn't like the sound of that but I dared to ask, "What about Darla?"

The girl gave me a sad, sympathetic look, "She's one of the favorites. She really seems to have a good time."

"Who is 'all of them'?" I asked.

"The guys in the photography club."

I frowned. This wasn't catalog work, this was something else. I drove home with a heavy heart.

Darla's newfound activities weren't something I was willing to live with, but I wasn't sure just what I wanted or needed to do about it. I didn't want to get too hasty and do something I'd regret. Besides, if I did decide to take the next step to divorce then I needed some proof.

The following week Darla had another late night modeling session. This time I decided that I needed to get inside. I went to Ned's building and waited outside in the shadows as guys started showing up and going in a side door. I watched seven guys go in. After the eighth guy went in I slipped in behind him just as the door was closing. I quietly followed him at a distance to the second floor studio and watched from the shadows.

There was Darla already in sexy lingerie posing on a bed for the men as they clicked away with their cameras. I also noticed a video camera on a tripod recording her. She changed outfits several times with each one more and more revealing. Eventually she was naked and the poses were no longer artistic but were pornographic as she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy and tits.

A couple of the photographers had shed their clothes and joined Darla on the bed. The cameras continued to click away as Darla sucked on one dick while her pussy was being licked. The guy licking her pussy moved up and slid his dick into her starting a steady rhythm. He tensed and groaned as he shot his first load of cum into her. One by one, the other photographers put down their cameras, stripped, and joined the group on the bed. Darla was now the center of a sucking and fucking, eight man gangbang.

The video camera continued to record.

After watching for an hour I decided that I had seen enough. I went home and started searching on the Internet. It took a while but I was finally able to find the site (or at least one of them) where the photographers were posting Darla's pictures and videos. Her face (and wedding ring) was clearly visible in the pics and it seemed like there was little she didn't do in the pics and videos.

I didn't confront Darla right then. I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Sex with Darla was about the same as it always was, doing it about once a week and doing the same pretty routine things. She acted like she always did although I did notice that her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as it had been.

Between the lingerie shows, the online catalogs, and the private photo sessions that were posted online, Darla wasn't exactly being secretive about her activities. Were friends, neighbors, and coworkers seeing this? What did they think of her? What did they think of me? I had the answer soon enough.

One day, as I was walking past the break room at work I overheard two guys talking. Basically, they said that they knew who she was (my wife), knew what she was doing, and were going to help themselves to her just like their other friends had.

So, my coworkers were fucking my wife, I wondered about her coworkers. It would be hard to believe that they weren't also fucking her.

Then another fashion show came up. This time it was in our city. It would be the same as last time - regular clothes during the day and then the intimates that evening. The show was going to be in a hotel. Ned rented the ballroom for the show and several suites in the hotel for staff, support, etc. When Darla told me about the show she said that since the last show would be kind of late and that she would be expected to attend the after party to mingle with potential buyers that she would just stay the night in one of Ned's suites. I knew what that meant.

I made sure I attended that evening show sitting well back in the shadows. I saw at least six guys from my company along with at least three or four that I knew of from Darla's company. I was sitting near enough to two of Darla's coworkers to overhear their conversation.

Coworker 1, "Did you get tickets for the after party?"

Coworker 2, "You better believe it! No way I'm missing nailing Darla there!"

Coworker 1, "Don't you fuck her enough for free at work?"

Coworker 2, "Yeah we all do, but this time it won't be in a closet, stairwell, or the conference room. And, she'll be taking us all at one time!"

Coworker 1, "Oh yeah. We'll tag team her!"

It was hard to believe that this was my Darla. Just six months ago she was a normal, suburban housewife. Now she was a full-on slut fucking, apparently, anybody and everybody. It looked like she was going to have a pretty busy night.

I watched as Darla strutted her stuff on the runway, the lingerie doing little to conceal her tits and pussy. After the show was over I went back home to decide my next move.

Darla was lying to me about what she was doing, or at least not telling me. It's not like she was hiding it since her pics and videos were there on the Internet. Most of her coworkers, and mine, knew about her and many of them were fucking her. Did she want me to find out or did she just not care? What happened to my modest, simple wife?

I hadn't had sex with Darla for almost a month. With all that she was getting I don't know if she noticed. Since the guys I saw seldom if ever wore a condom I was starting to get concerned about catching something. I also decided that it was time to make a change.

I sat down with Darla a few nights later and laid it all out for her. I told her that I had seen her stuff on the Internet and seen a couple of her shows. I told her how disappointed I was in her behavior. She waved it off and said that it wasn't a big deal and that she was just having a little fun. I told her that the people she worked with and the people I worked with thought that she was a whore and that I was a loser. She said that I was being too sensitive and that, again, it wasn't a big deal. I said that it was for me but she said that she was having too much fun to stop.

That pretty much decided it for me. I hated the thought of divorce but I hated more living like we were. Darla seemed surprised when she got the divorce papers but she didn't fight it. There was plenty of evidence of her infidelity so I got out without having to pay her any money. After the divorce I needed a change of scenery so I moved to another town and got another job.

Every now and then I'd check Ned's websites to see what Darla was doing. After about a year she quit showing up as his model. I still occasionally see a new picture or video of her on other sites. I think she's still working at her regular job and probably fucking her coworkers, and it's a pretty good bet that she's still making money with her pussy. I never would have believed that she had that in her. I never suspected that such a slut was within her and at how little it took to bring it out in her. I guess you never know what lies in the darkness at the back of a person's mind.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers