My Mom and Aunt Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers

Mom sighed. "Oh for Christ's sake, Karen! You wanted to fuck my son at my daughter's wedding."

"And I would've too if you'd have left him alone."

Their jealousy was almost laughable. I wondered where the conversation was going. I couldn't imagine the three of us ending up in a threesome.

"You're not upset are you?" Karen asked.

"No, really. If you guys are having sex, it's okay with me."

"Thank you, honey. We had to tell you because we've been sharing my bed."

"Oh? I thought that you wanted Aunt Karen to go back to her home?"

"The truth is, I sold my condo and I live here now."

"Ah! So you're in a full-blown relationship then?"

"Sort of. We haven't really defined it like that. We are just together."

I marveled at the unexpected turn. I wouldn't have imagined they were lovers let alone in a relationship. They could deny the term all they wanted, it was clear to me as I watched them.

"I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but you've got my blessing, approval, whatever. I love you both and I'm cool with whatever is going on."

My mom started crying and came to me. She knelt and took my hands in hers, "I love you, Stanley. Thank you."

Karen was crying as well by smiling. "Stan, I love you too. Your acceptance means the world to me."

I smiled and said, "Well, ladies, it's been a hell of a night but I'm beat." I stood and lifted my mom, "Good night," I kissed her cheek and she pulled me tight to her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

What a night, indeed.

****

It was a couple of days later, the first time I heard them having sex. I walked into the hall to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and I heard Karen cry out, "Fuck yeah, Wendy. Eat my ass." I was instantly rock hard visualizing my mom giving Karen a rim job.

I listened for a few minutes and finally heard a loud sloshing sound and Karen cried out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

I heard my mom laugh and say, "You squirted all over my face, bitch!" They both laughed and I didn't hear anything more.

I continued into the bathroom and realized they would know I was awake when I flushed. Sure enough, Mom was standing in the hall when I opened the door.

She was wearing a silk robe and looked amazing. Her hard nipples were showing through and it barely covered her mound and ass.

"Stanley, I..."

I kissed her cheek and said, "Don't worry about it, Mom. I'm a big boy." I turned and went to my room but I wanted to razz her a little. I turned and continued, "By the way, the pussy juice on your lips smells amazing."

"Stanley!" She gasped as I laughed and closed my door.

In the morning, I walked into the kitchen to find an embarrassed mother and amused aunt.

Karen handed me a cup of coffee and said, "I taste amazing too, kid."

"Oh, my God, Karen. Can't we just pretend it didn't happen?" Mom begged.

"Why?" She asked. "He's bound to hear us now and then. Especially when you surprise me by licking..."

"Karen!" Mom shrieked, even more embarrassed.

I shook my head and asked, "So this is how it's gonna be, huh? Teasing all the time?"

Karen laughed and Mom dropped her head into her arms.

I'd had enough and decided to tease Karen back. I stood and pushed her against the wall. With a hand on her breast, I kissed her as passionately as I could. I tweaked her nipple and pulled my tongue from her surprised mouth and ended the kiss.

I grabbed my coffee, winked at my shocked mother, and walked up to my room.

I knew I had escalated the war that was raging in their minds. I knew I would fuck Karen, especially after hearing we weren't blood relatives. I still struggled with what to do about mom. She was going to seduce me before, according to Karen, so I knew she wanted me, could I or should I pursue that?

I didn't really care about the incest issue. For me, it was how would it impact our relationship? Could Mom and I have a normal mother and son relationship if I made love to her?

As much as I knew I wouldn't be affected by it, I worried about her fragile state of mind. Would I be taking advantage of her in a weak moment, or would it be no big deal for us to escalate our relationship? The one thing I knew was, I wanted her badly. Even more so than Karen.

****

I took a shower and went downstairs to have breakfast. I found a note on the table telling me that they went to the store and to text them if I wanted anything. The word anything was triple underlined.

It was Karen's writing, so I knew it was a continuation of our ongoing war.

"Get some KY," I texted her.

I wondered if it came down to it would Karen have sex with me. If she and mom were in a relationship, was it monogamous? I decided I'd push until I was either inside her or told to stop.

My phone buzzed with Karen's response: "We've got plenty in the house."

I laughed and poured a bowl of cereal as another text buzzed. "Check out the top drawer of the nightstand on the left." She finished it with several sexy emojis.

I walked into mom's room and followed my instructions. I opened the drawer and was amazed at the sight of several dildos and vibrators, along with several sizes of butt plugs.

I smiled at the vision of them using the toys on each other. My cock was rock hard and aching for release. I decided not to jerk off, but to try to get Karen to provide the release. I had no idea if she would or not but I was going to find out one way or another. The game was afoot.

****

I changed into a pair of mesh basketball shorts, with no underwear, and a tight tank top, and waited in the living room for them to get back. My erection was still throbbing thinking of Karen giving me a blowjob and I had it positioned so that it was tenting my shorts as it pointed down my leg. I wanted it to be the first thing they noticed when they saw me.

As I lay on my back on the couch, I was surfing Twitter, dying to see their reaction to my show. I didn't expect Karen to drop to her knees and start sucking me right there, but I wanted to make them squirm. As it turned out, I dozed off.

I was awoken by the sound of their arrival and decided to pretend to be asleep when they came in. I wanted to hear what they would say if they thought I was out and they didn't disappoint.

"Jesus, Wendy. Look at that monster in his shorts."

"Shh, don't wake him."

I felt them walk closer and mom continued in a whisper, "It's huge. Look at it going down his leg. It's bigger than his father was for sure."

"God!" Karen sighed. "I can't wait to have that thing pounding me into the mattress."

"You will wait!" Mom said and then shocked me so much I almost blew my game. "I get him first as we agreed."

"Yes, dear," Karen said disappointed. "I can't wait to taste your pussy juice on that salami."

"Shh! Come on, let's go before you wake him, slut."

They giggled as they left the room.

"Holy shit!" I thought. Mom still wanted me and they'd discussed who would have me first. The only question left was, when would it happen? It wouldn't take long to find out.

****

I guess if Karen was worried about my mom coming out of her shell, she could stop. She was a completely different person compared to the quiet, crying woman that I came home to. It was as if a light switch was flipped on.

I was sitting in my room when mom walked in wearing a pair of spandex shorts showing a pronounced camel toe and sports bra type top.

"Stanley, I'm going to work out on your father's weight bench. Will you come to spot me? Your Aunt Karen's wrist is bothering her.

I knew that was to be the moment. That was going to be the start of her seduction of me. The only question would be how long I played hard to get?

I decided not to play hard to get at all and turn it around on her. I stood and looked her up and down lustily. I walked to my door, closed then locked it.

"What are you doing, Stanley?" She asked nervously.

I smirked at her and took my tank top off. She gazed at my muscular chest and abdomen and licked her lips. I slid my shorts off, revealing my semi-hard shaft.

"Let's not play games, Mom. You want me, I want you, let's end the stand-off."

My cock hardened as I closed the distance between us. Her nerves vanished and the look in her eyes was replaced by her desire.

"Fuck, Stanley," she whispered as I pulled her into me for a kiss. My fully hard shaft pressed into her stomach as I bent my neck down to meet her lips.

We made out for several minutes, our tongues getting familiar. Our hands roaming over each other, our bodies melding.

I broke the kiss and knelt before her wonderful body, her flat stomach begging for a kiss. I slid her shorts down as I licked and kissed her, inhaling the scent of her arousal.

I stood as she licked her shorts aside and pulled her top off, freeing her rock-hard nipples.

"Yes!" She sighed as I took one into my mouth and gently nibbled.

After getting my fill of her breasts, I lifted her and set her onto my bed. I had to taste her. I had to have my tongue on her other lips.

She had a mild taste as I licked her lips and entrance. She bucked when I inserted two fingers into her tight tunnel and licked her clit. I rubbed what I hoped was her g-spot and she shivered.

"Yes, Stanley. Right there, just...like...that! Oh shit! You're making me cum, baby. I'm cumming, sweetie, oh God!"

Her body shook as she pulled the back of my head and held my hair tightly.

"Jesus, Stanley, you're amazing at that."

Her eyebrows shot up when I said, "Lots of practice."

I sprung to my knees and lifted her ass up to cock level. I slid my glans along her slit, moistening the large head.

Her moans were music to my ears as I pressed into her warm tightness. "Oh yeah, baby! So good. You're filling me so good."

I let her get used to my size intruding in her before I gently pulled back. "You feel so good, Mom."

"Harder, baby. I won't break." I smiled and kissed her. If she wanted it hard, I would give her all I had.

I bounced up off of the bed and slammed down into her. "Holy shit!" She cried as I hammered into her. I didn't speed up as I didn't want to cum too quickly, but each thrust was so powerful the bed slammed into the wall.

Her mumbling was gibberish as I continued to stroke into her. I heard the door handle jiggle but since it was locked, Karen would have to continue to listen at the door.

I felt mom shake again as she screamed through her first orgasm from my penetration, "Oh shit! Oh, fuck! Oh...my...God!"

She dug her nails into my back as she came down from her bliss. I stopped moving when she fell limp beneath me. A contented smile formed on her lips.

I got ballsy and kissed her before opening the door to a naked Karen.

"On your knees, Karen. Clean her cum off well and I'll let you in."

"You little shit!" She said as she complied with my order. "You better give me what you gave her."

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to being done yet."

She licked around my glans while stroking my length. "God! You have an amazing dick," she said after coming off with an audible pop.

She shocked the hell out of me when her nose touched my pubes and her tongue touched my balls. I'd never been deep-throated like that. It was amazing, she had no gag reflex.

When she pulled off and took a breath I lifted her by the hand.

"I'm going to have lots of fun with you," I said.

She laughed as I led her to my bed where mom was becoming conscious again.

Karen climbed between my mom's legs and lapped up her juices eliciting a deep moan as I prepared to enter my aunt for the first time. Bringing to an end, years of fantasy, I knew reality would be so much the better, I pushed into Karen's snug pussy and reveled in her sigh.

As I fucked Karen from behind I wanted to see her tongue in my mother's pussy but her big hair was in the way. It frustrated me and I began to slam into Karen, roughly, pulling her hips into me as I bottomed out inside her.

She wasn't as vocal as mom, but I felt her walls clamp down on my shaft like a vice as she came.

I was close and decided that I wanted to live out my hottest porn fantasy. I wanted to watch them swap my cum. I pulled out and moved up to have Karen blow me. She didn't need verbal instruction and began to give me the greatest blowjob of my life.

Mom watched in awe as Karen bobbed, sucked, stroked, and licked. Our eyes met and I mouthed, "I love you, Mom," receiving a teary smile in return.

"I'm close," I said, causing mom to jump to my cock and take it out of Karen's hand.

"I get his first load!" She demanded.

"I'd like to see you share it actually," I said authoritatively.

"You're a kinky bastard, aren't you?" Karen purred.

"You don't have any idea."

They both sat back on their heels and looked at me while mom stroked me.

"We're going to have a serious talk, Stanley," Mom said impishly.

"Sure. First, I'd really like to cum now."

Mom smiled and started in on her blow job. I couldn't hold back, as the insanity of my mother sucking my dick with my aunt massaging my balls hit me between the eyes.

"Ah, shit!" I moaned as mom pulled off and jerked my streams of cum onto Karen's breasts.

"God! That was amazing," I sighed. Mom smiled and winked at me. Then she started to lick all of the cum off of Karen's heaving chest.

My softening shaft sprung back to life when she sloppily French kissed my aunt, sharing the prize she had licked up.

I sat back on my haunches as I watched them make out and swap fluids. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I wondered what they could do to top it.

They broke their kiss and Mom said, "Now that we've broken the seal, so to speak, there are a lot of fantasies I have that I'd like you to make a reality, Stanley."

"Anything you want, Mom."

All of a sudden a pallor of sadness swept over her. "Stanley, nothing's gonna change, right? I mean..."

"You'll always be my Mom, don't ever worry about that. We can just have this new chapter open and enjoy it however long it lasts."

"I can't believe your hard already," Karen said as she gripped my tool.

"I was just thinking about you guys showing me what you do with those things in your drawer."

"Mm, Stan wants a show, Wendy. Shall we give him one?"

"Oh, yeah!" Mom said and took my hand. "Baby, you haven't seen anything yet!"

IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers
12