My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex's mom has a rather messy show.
6.9k words
4.56
16.9k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers

My Mom and the Goblin King CH. 04

Hello and welcome to My Mom and the Goblin King Chapter 4!

Edit:

I wanted to apologize for the long length between chapters. I've moved states and started a new job so having time to write has been harder to come by.

For anyone hoping for Swipe Right Chapter 2. That is on the way. I haven't forgotten about it.

It seems like a lot of people enjoyed chapter 3 so I'm excited to jump into chapter 4. I'm sure some people were disappointed to find out this series will only be 5 chapters.

With a series like this I don't want to get burnt out on it or have it drag on forever. I want to give you guys the best product I can. So I think 5 chapters is what I'm comfortable with. Thank you all so much for the feedback so far. It's been wonderful.

House cleaning as usual.

Again as a general warning this series will contain some of the following content wise:

Cuckold

Son-Cuck

Monster sex

Cum inflation

Pregnancy

These could expand so if that's not your cup of tea, fair warning.

All characters represented in this work are 18 years of age or older.

On to Chapter 4!

----------------------------------

13. Deeper concepts after a dirty show.

If you had asked me when I started playing dungeons and dragons all those years ago what I thought about the future I would probably give you an answer about getting better at being a dungeon master or drawing better maps.

I probably wouldn't give the answer that I'd be jerking off in a tavern watching two goblins going to town on my incredibly hot mom. In fact, had I given that answer I would have sounded insane. Yet here I am, sitting in the next room as two well hung goblins spit roast my mom.

It's been a few days since the first private show. Things have settled into a new normal. I go to work and then come to see if Stordo is inviting me over for a private show. This is now my third one and by far the hottest.

The second one was with the same orc from before. I learned he was a clan leader and had traveled far to see my mom. From what Stordo said he's not exactly a high roller though. He only pays for an hour with my mom.

Now I watch as my mom is double teamed by two hung goblins. Her large tits sway as one goblin fucks her pussy while the other uses her mouth. The drool from her mouth being used falls like a waterfall on the bear skin covered bed.

Her ass ripples while the other goblin pushes his thick cock into her. The ass that friend after friend told me they would love to see is now on full display to me. Her tanned Italian skin is wet with the sweat from her lovers using her sexy body. The sounds of their moans and groans are almost deafening.

My mom is seemingly an expert at taking dick. She moves her body perfectly to maximize pleasure to her lover. She pushes again the goblin fucking her pussy. She meets each stroke perfectly. Meanwhile she has no issue keeping up sucking off her other lover.

Earlier tonight's goblins had her strip out of a peasants outfit. I'll admit it was hot thinking about my mom being a peasant being caught up in a war. Taken prisoner to be used by a clan of goblins. They jerked their cocks as she got out of the dirty rags.

Stordo promised me that after tonight's private show I'd be able to talk to my mom. It's been so long since I've heard her talk that her voice has almost been forgotten. All that's familiar now is her moans and screams.

I seem to hear her moans all day now. It's burned into my head. Honestly I don't even know if I'll be able to talk to her when I get the chance. I've seen her used and abused from so many angles that the idea of normal conversation is completely alien to me. I'm snapped back to reality by a loud moan from my mom.

The goblin fucking her mouth has pulled out. My mom wastes no time in wrapping her hand around his thick cock. I didn't really have a good look at it until now. It's so thick she can barely get her hand around it to jerk him off. There are thick bumps on his cock. It's almost ribbed there are so many bumps. Her delicate hand looks so strange next to his light green rod. My mom is careful not to work his cock too much. She doesn't want him to cum quickly.

My mom looks back and moans as the other goblin rams her pussy hard and deep. Her pussy looks stretched to its limit. "Yes baby fuck that slutty little pussy! Make me a goblin whore!" She screams. Never missing a beat jerking off the other goblin.

These goblins are a bit more feral than others I've seen. They don't even speak much common tongue. Their dialogue back and forth is raspy and quick.

The goblin in front of my mom starts to thrust his hips into my mom's hand. He makes some strange noises as his eyes clothes and his head falls back. With another sound he empties his balls onto my mom's pretty face.

The first few spurts of cum are long and thick. They splatter on my mom and quickly she is glazed with a thick layer of greenish goblin cum. His thick cock continues to pump his seed onto my mom. She smiles and moans as cum drips from her face onto the bed.

The other goblin is spurred on by the view of my cum drenched mom. He grabs her hips and starts to thrust hard into her. His cock pistons in and out of my mother's sexy body. Every time he pushes in she lets out a little scream. He must be hitting her cervix like a jackhammer.

Her perfectly tanned tits sway like crazy now. Their silhouette on the wall dances as the lovers fucking nears its climax. Their groans could almost shake the paintings off the wall.

The goblin grips my mom's ass and lets out a terrible scream. I can see his balls tense as he erupts a sustainably big load into my mother's womb. The greenish cum nearly sprays out of her pussy he cums with such pressure. My mothers belly starts to bulge with the size of the load. She moans and her eyes roll back. I watch her fists grip the bear skin and her toes curl. She lets out a scream and her body and mind can take it no more. She passes out from the intensity of pleasure.

I can't take it any longer either. My body tenses and my mind explodes with pleasure. A thick load sprays from my hard cock. Covering the wall behind me In a thick paint of my seed. All of us pant and try our best to catch our breath.

The two goblins laugh and speak in their native tongue. They both slap my mom's ass as they toss coin pouches on the bed. Mom is still passed out from her orgasm. The two dirty goblins get dressed and leave. My mothers pussy flows like a river. A river of thick greenish cum flows onto the bed. Her plastered face makes a pool on the bear skin.

Catching my breath the after thought of shame is gone now. I feel no post orgasm clarity about how wrong this may be. Watching my mom get used has become so natural that it's not even really a slight thought.

As my mom comes to the door to my room opens. I'm slightly startled but the sound of the door brings me back to reality. Standing in the door is Stordo, with Grimm behind him.

"Enjoy the show?" He asks.

"You always ask and it's always the same answer." I reply.

"I know, but I figured I'd ask. As promised you can talk to your mother now. I'll make sure she is pretty well cleaned up before she joins you. Grimm will take you to the room you can talk In." He replies.

Stordo smiles and bows a little as he takes his leave to clean up my mom. Grimm steps in and without a word motions me to follow him. We walk downstairs to a little room with a nice table with a chair on each end. Grimm pulls one chair out for me and I sit.

He looks down at me and I smile. He's always so kind to me. It's nice to have someone who can keep me grounded here. Even if it's a giant battle scarred orc. Grimm walks out of the room and I'm left alone with my thoughts.

The room has a nice window that looks out to the street. Moonlight and the lamps on the street give it a nice glow. The room is lit by fairly expensive enchanted candles. They burn with a cold flame that lets out a pretty amazing amount of light.

I can't help but tap my foot. The wait seems like forever and I'm starting to get antsy. There is an element of nervousness. I'm afraid that the events I've seen will keep my tongue tied. I'm afraid I'll end up just sitting in a room with my mom, unable to talk.

The opening of the door immediately sends a wave of energy through my body. In the doorway stands my beautiful mother. Cleaned up with a hint of makeup. She wears an elegant robe and that's seemingly it.

I can't help myself and get out of the chair. Quickly making my way to her and her welcoming smile. We embrace in a tight and loving huge. My mom's robe opens slightly from the hug. Revealing a hint of her body.

"Alex! When did you get so strong!?" She asks. Her sweet voice nearly knocks me on my feet.

"I've been working for a blacksmith and doing a lot of heavy lifting. It's gotten me into great shape." I say.

She squeezes my arm and seems impressed. "I can see that! Have a seat baby. I've been excited to talk to you all day." She says with a smile.

We walk over to the table and I take my seat again. My mom doesn't seem to notice her robe starting to fall open. Showing a hint of her large breasts. She takes a seat across the table from me.

"Have you been treated well mom? I've been so worried about you." I say.

"Straight to the point eh?" She says with a smile.

I wanted to have some normal conversation but I don't know when I'll be able to talk to her again. So I need to know some things so I can sleep better at night.

"To answer your question dear, I'm being treated very well. I've never felt so good in my life actually." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"There are some things that you might understand, Alex. There are also things I don't really want to get into with you." She says. Her face is a little less bright. But she stays cheerful.

"Mom, I know you've seen me at your shows. I think we are beyond any sort of boundary." I reply. Her eyebrow raises.

"I didn't know you were at my shows..." she says while looking away. She blushes slightly.

"You've looked right at me. How could you not?" I shoot back.

"When I'm doing these shows I feel so alive. When I walk out and hear the cheering and clapping I just go into a trance. I'm there to put on a show and it all just flows together. I don't know how to describe it. It's a high I've never felt before." She says. She seems to get lost thinking about it.

"Mom, you're being used for money. You are putting on these shows for nothing but a show. They care only about you getting fucked by the next big thing!" I say.

"Alex language! This is something you'll never understand about this. I'm aware of what my body is being used for. These feelings are a bit beyond surface level." She says. She leans forward a bit. Her robe opens completely. Revealing her breasts.

"Help me understand! Don't you worry about what dad would think? How do you think I feel? I mean this is crazy." I exclaim.

The conversation has escalated quickly. I was cool and collected but I think her calm demeanor really throws me for a loop. She doesn't sound like she's in a trance. She sounds just like the mom I know and love. That really hits a deep part of my brain.

"I will always love your father and of course I will always love you. But there is something you might not understand until you get older. But sometimes when you get older a spark is gone. Part of you starts to die being in suburbia. Things here were scary at first but now I feel so alive." She leans forward and continues.

"Me and your father are doing well. But he is so vanilla and it was starting to wear me down. I would never naturally cheat on your father. But the circumstances changing have given me an opportunity for adventure." She says. She relaxes back in her chair. Her robe has fallen almost completely open. She makes an effort to close it but it doesn't do much.

"So this is just some sort of midlife crisis? Isn't it kind of cliché to be the bored housewife that now wants to go nuts?" I'm struggling to keep myself composed.

"Cliché or not, it's the truth Alex. I'm sorry if this is upsetting but it's just the way things are for now. I love you so much and I don't want you to worry about me or what's going on. We will be back home eventually. Stordo intends to keep that promise." She says.

"When will that be? He said it would be when you're satisfied. When will that be?" I say. I try to calm myself down. It's not fair for me to confront her so heavily. Trying to pull back a bit so she doesn't get upset.

"I don't know Alex. I'm having a good time and it's hard to see when there will be an end. It won't be forever, baby, I can promise you that." She says. Her voice is the sweet motherly voice that I remember. It immediately disarms me.

"How is work going, dear?" She asks with a smile. I know she's trying to change the subject and it's welcome.

"It's going really well honestly. My boss is a kobold, Slak. He was kind of guarded at first but he has been really kind to me. I'm currently working on my own sword." I say.

"Oh that's wonderful! Hopefully I can see it soon. You be careful with that dear. I don't want you to lose a finger or arm." She says. She closes her robe a bit. Slipping back into her motherly role.

"I'll be careful mom. It's more likely I'll get more burns on me. Even with leathers on the forge can burn." I say.

We are interrupted by a knock on the door. Stordo's voice can be heard on the other end.

"It's getting late dear, we have a big night tomorrow. We should head home soon." Stordo says. His voice is sweeter than when he talks with me.

"Yes dear, I understand." My mom says. She stands and so do I. It's hard not to ask her to stay. But it's been a big boost just talking to her.

Mom approaches me and we have a warm hug. Her big breasts push against me. She kisses my cheek and it feels so good. Like we are back home.

"I'll see you later sweetie. We will have dinner or something soon. Maybe you can bring that sword you're working on." She says with a smile.

"Of course mom, it was so nice seeing you." I say. She kisses my cheek again and turns to leave. She opens the door and Stordo stands there waiting. He smiles at her and escorts her down the hallways. Grimm enters the room and beckons me to follow.

The air on the street is cool. But it feels so nice to get some fresh air. Me and Grimm walk down a nearly empty street. It's not uncommon for the streets to empty as the taverns fill for the night.

Grimm walks right next to me as usual. The renewed energy of talking to my mom makes me a bit more talkative tonight. I decided I want to ask Grimm some questions.

"Grimm, if I may ask, how did you get your scars?" I ask. He slows a bit and doesn't speak for a while.

"War. Long war, long ago." He says. His common tongue isn't great so conversation can be a struggle.

"Did you win?" I ask. I know it can be a rude question but I'm curious where he came from.

"War loss. Slave long time. Stordo saved Grimm" he says.

My heart sinks hearing that my near silent bodyguard was a slave. It's also wild to hear that Stordo did the saving. Goblins generally aren't super trustworthy so it's surprising that he could be so kind.

"Thank you Grimm." I say. Deciding not to probe further we walk the rest of the way in silence. Getting to my house rather quickly. Grimm bows and I bid him goodnight.

As the door closes I strip off my clothes and start to wash my face. It's been a long day and the bed will feel good. Falling onto my fur covered bed I start to reflect. But my reflection is broken by a familiar sound.

My mom's moans penetrate the walls. The bed hitting the wall makes a rhythmic sound.

"Fuck that tight little pussy baby! Make me a goblin slut! Fuck me you're deep!" My mom screams.

My heart sinks but my cock has a different response. I'm hard almost immediately. Reluctantly I grab my cock and start to stroke.

"Fill me with a baby! I want to be a pregnant slut! Make me your breeding slut!" She screams. I can hear Stordo moan as he pipes down my mom.

I close my eyes and it doesn't take long for me to spray my stomach with a hot load. The ritual is complete once I clean myself up. Getting back into bed I close my eyes. The sounds of my mother getting fucked continues as I slip off to sleep.

14. Surprises let me know she cares.

The walk to work is easy as usual. Me and Grimm don't talk much but I feel a deeper connection knowing where he comes from. Today he and I stop to get some food before work. There are actually some decent donuts here. I grab some for Slak.

Getting to work Grimm opens the door for me. I thank him and say I'll see him later. Walking back to the workshop I see Slak already hard at work. I walk up to his desk and put the donuts on it.

"I got these for you! They might not be super warm but should still be good." I say with a smile.

"Thank you very much Alex. I don't normally eat breakfast. How much do I owe you?" He says. Opening the parchment they are wrapped in.

"Nothing! I got them for you. You don't have to pay me for that." I say as I walk towards my work area.

"Thank you Alex, you're very kind." He says. Tasting the donut. He looks happy as he eats the donut.

Both of us get to work and don't talk much for a while. My sword is coming along really well. The blade is getting to the point where I can clean it and do some engraving.

Working on my sword gives me time to think. I think about what my mom said last night. How things with dad were boring and this event, while scary, gave her a new life. It put the spark back in her life that she was missing for awhile.

It may seem odd but it's not hard for me to understand. Life gets boring. I'm not even that old and things have just kind of fallen into a pattern. I've felt better than ever being here. Even if there are times I feel uncomfortable or challenged.

I've experienced taboos that I never felt possible. It's going to feel weird to go back to the real world again. Will me and mom even be able to function anymore? How far will this taboo even go?

I've considered the possibility of me and mom having sex. I have a lot of money and I could pay for it. Just blindfold her so she doesn't know. But Stordo would never allow it. He likes to whore her out but he would never give me the satisfaction of having a go myself.

My thoughts are interrupted by Slak getting out of his chair. He walks over to my work area and looks over the blade. It's come so far and I'm proud to show him.

"You've done well Alex. I've never seen someone catch on so quickly. I didn't even make a sword this good for years. You have a genuine talent." He says. His words are warm. He looks over the blade carefully.

"Thank you Slak. It felt really good to put something together like this. I have some finishing touches but would love to start engraving soon." I say.

"You'll need some practice before you can engrave. You're very talented but engraving is a new animal." He says. My heart sinks a little. I was excited to finish my blade.

"I will do the engraving and finish her off. Think of it as a gift for the donuts." He says.

I feel a warmness wash over me. Slak has been so good to me that I'll genuinely miss him when I'm gone. It's hard to not just hug him tight.

"Thank you Slak but I couldn't take you away from your work. I'm sure you have more important things to do." I say. As I talk, Slak carefully wraps the blade in a cloth.

"Don't worry about it. I have the time to work on it. I'll work on it in my spare time. You'll be making some daggers to take some workload off of me." He says. He takes the sword over to his desk.

"I'll get to work right away. Just write down the specifications." I say. I'm almost giddy as I start to work on the daggers.

FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers
12