My Mom has a Cock

Story Info
Mom is holding a long thick secret in her pants.
3k words
3.87
119k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spermaboy
Spermaboy
28 Followers

My Mom has a cock

My parents divorced when I was about 10 years old. I chose to live with my Dad as my mom was deemed not a suitable caregiver by the court. As the years went on, living with Dad sucked so I made a vow to reconnect with my mother at the age of 20. I still remember our first chat on the morning of my 18th birthday. It went really well and I decided to meet her in person in Florida. It was a great escape to get someplace warm after living through long winters of Minnesota with my Dad. Through our phone discussions, I learned that Mom worked as a nurse in a cosmetic surgery clinic and was doing quite well. She had her own garden view house close to the beach and was looking forward to connecting with me.

A little bit about myself, I come from a basic American Caucasian family. I shaved my head as I started going bald early. I started to model myself after my favourite male pornstar: Ben English. I work out, with no six-pack, and leave a healthy bush around my member. My past girlfriends loved the musky, sweaty aroma emitting from my pants after a long gym workout. I would carry this masculine practice for the rest of my life. I am 6 feet tall with lots of chest hair.

I had not seen a recent picture of my Mom, but I remember her vividly through the first 10 years of my life. She was very attractive. She had a big butt and a slim waist. Her breasts were about 34GG. That was the most attractive part of her body. Brunette and long haired, she reminded me of a mix of Ava Addams and Amy Anderssen. Consequently, these two pornstars are my favourite. I was looking forward to catching my Mom in a bikini as I would have wet dreams of her big areolas expanding over the itty bitty slingshot bikinis worn by Amy. I would imagine pouring oil and rubbing her tits while reverting to a baby sucking on her humongous nipples. I love hairy pussy and I imagined Mom not shaving for a while and brunette strands overflowing out of her bikini bottom. Sweat from her damp regions would render the bottom fully drenched in sweat and love juices. It was the perfect mix of life imitating art. My pornstar fantasies mixed with my real life Mom. It was going to be a great month of family bonding and I finally said goodbye to Dad as I left for the airport. Before I got on the plane, Mom sent me a text mentioning she was living with her new partner named Brian. I did not mind it. I had just purchased an online membership to Score magazine and used every airline stopover to pleasure my throbbing cock in airport washrooms. It was going to be a great vacation.

Brian and Mom picked me up from the airport. At first I didn't recognize them, but I noticed my name printed on a placard held by a voluptuous, sun-tanned brunette. It was Mom. Brian stood beside her. He had US marine tattoos on his forearms and was muscular. He had a tan as well, despite being of Hispanic descent. Both Mom and Brian gave me a hug. Brian pulled my luggage to the car while Mom held my hand and pulled it towards her heart. She was unsuccessful as her huge breasts, already sweaty from the Florida sun proved an unclimbable barrier. Her 5 ft. 6 inch frame and high heels were struggling up the hill which resulted in her sticking out her butt for added momentum. I walked a step behind her and noticed her panty line showing through the pink spandex skirt. I could see she was wearing a thong and the sweat created light patches on particular desirable regions. The short spandex skirt and Chanel belt were all held down by a sunhat and pink spandex top. She looked like a fancy ice cream cone and the red freckles on her face proved to be the sprinkles. I took a bold move and placed my hand on her butt under the guise of helping her up the hill. She jumped a bit but then smiled at me. Brian was struggling up the hill with my suitcases, but I was focused on my Mom bending over and opening up the back trunk to make space for my luggage. Her awesome behind proved too big to stop the spandex from riding up her bittocks and I could see the bottom of her wet butt cheeks. Since her legs were spread apart, I could also see something sticking out the front of her skirt. It looked thick and long, but I thought it was a tampon. Finally, we all got into the car and drove home.

The house looked great. Working as a nurse had provided Mom with a 6 room house and a pool. I was assigned a room and unpacked my stuff. Brian was having a drink and Mom went into the main washroom to have a shower. I noticed this was the only washroom for the second floor where my room was and I needed to use the washroom to take a piss. The door was unlocked and I noticed Mom was having a shower in the glass shower section while I could use the toilet stall without being seen. After relieving myself, I turned the corner and caught a glimpse of Mom in all her glory. Her ass was bigger than I could remember. Her tits were naturally huge, but it looked like her cosmetic surgeon employer probably gave her a discount surgery thus creating a boob lift. There was no sagging for a woman her age. She looked splendid for a 50 year old. Her areolas were huge and her nipples were perky. She was working hard to wash all the sweat from her body and I could easily observe her undisturbed. From the window, I could see Brain had moved into the outdoor pool area so I could take all the time I wanted. I unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock. It was sweaty but this made it easy to stroke as I didn't need lube. My cock was 8-inches long and 3-inches thick when hard. I was vigorously stroking hard and about to finish when Mom stepped out of the stall. The steam had not allowed me to see her pussy. As she stepped out, I noticed a girthy, veiny, cut 10-inch soft cock dangling from her hairy crotch area. I was mesmerised. She took extra care wiping her whole body but put moisturiser on her cock and stroked it so the lotion could seep in. Instead of dressing right away, she stepped into her red high heels and looked at herself in the mirror while getting her cock hard. As she worked on her erection, I noticed the cock getting bigger and bigger. At full mast it pointed to the ceiling and looked about 12-inches in length with 4-inches of girth. She had a smile on her face while she finally put on a pair of daisy duke shorts and a bikini top. I on the other hand noticed thick ropes of semen on the floor beside me. I had just jerked off to my Mom's fat cock. I had so many questions. Did she always have a cock? Was my Dad gay?

I spent a couple of hours in my room taking a nap while Mom was sunbathing with Brian in the pool area. Finally, at dinner time, I came down to eat. Mom had laid out a feast with wine. She knew I was 20, but said since this was a celebration it would be okay for me to drink. After about 3 cups of wine, my head was swimming. Mom and Brian asked me questions about life in Minnesota and Dad. I told them what they needed to hear. Finally, I moved to the couch and turned on the 70-inch TV. I kept scrolling through the channels and noticed there was an adult section. I quickly flipped over to a sports channel. Brian and Mom sat on either side of me on the couch. I could see Mom was slurring while talking as she had quite a lot to drink. Brian kept smiling at me. Mom kept going to the TV and bending over to water the indoor plants. Her daisy dukes were trouble holding in her massive butt and huge pant snake. In fact, I could see a bit of her cut head sticking out the front and creating a distinct outline. Finally, Mom sat down and we watched the game together.

At about 9pm, I looked over at Mom and noticed she had fallen asleep. Brian sat next to her and told me I was very lucky to have a mother like her. Then things turned strange. He asked me if I enjoy watching porn. I told him yes. He quickly flipped the TV channel to the porn section. He asked what kind of porn I like. I told him anything with big tits or big ass is good with me. We watched Amy Anderssen take a BBC in her ass. That Canadian can really take it well and have a smile on her face. Brian unzipped his cargo pants and let his 8-inch cock fall out and started to stroke. He said I could do the same. Why not? I thought. We were both men. We both watched the porn and stroked it out. I noticed his cock was the same size as mine but he shaved his pubes. Finally, once Amy received her anal cumshot, Brian asked if he could pick the next scene. I agreed and he selected transsexual porn. He selected a scene where Domino Presley was getting sucked off by a Brazilian boy. Brian then started taking off Mom's shorts while smiling at me. He kept looking at me while he deftly took off Mom's thong and exposed her 10-inch phallus. The tip of her cock looked wet and he spat on her soft shaft while working it all the way into his mouth. His mouth looked like a python's orifice as he almost got all of Mon's cock and balls into his mouth. He started gulping Mom's cock and I thought he would swallow the whole snake. Finally he reached his gag reflex and let go. Mom's fat cock was not fully erect and I stopped watching the porn and focused solely on Mom getting sucked off. He next took some anal beads from a small box and put some lube on them. He then started putting the device into Mom's tight anus. It was at this point that Mom woke up. She started blushing when she noticed me watching this action. She also saw my fully erect cock. Suddenly, Brian clapped his hands and the bright TV room lights became dimmer. Mom and Brian summoned me closer to them.

I took off my pants and t-shirt. Brian got off the couch and Mom started sucking me deepthroat style. She was doing this while stroking her monster at the same time. I watched a lot of porn, so I kept holding her hair while she kept sucking. Her plump lips never let go of my cock and it seemed like she didn't have a gag reflex. Finally, she let go of my cock and pushed my head down to the tip of her penis. I told her I never sucked off a man before. She mentioned she was the best of both worlds and not a true man so it wouldn't be gay. I eagerly started licking the sides of her thick veiny tool. Her cock was aimed to the ceiling. I told her I loved licking her cock. She corrected me by saying it is not her cock, but her clitty. Finally, she pressed my mouth down onto her mushroom-headed clitty-tip. I tried to take in as much as possible. I could only go 3-inches deep. I noticed Mom was stroking my cock with one hand fingering my bum home with the other. The pleasure was immense.

Brian came back 10 minutes later with 2 cock rings. He gave me one and placed the other on himself. I asked him about their purpose. He said this is what pornstars wear to last longer. I could see this was going to be a long fun night. Mom was now totally naked and on all fours. Brian stuck his bald penis into Mom's mouth and she swallowed his thickness whole. His cock and balls disappeared and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Mom was moaning in enjoyment. Brian motioned for me to stick my cock into my mom's gaping asshole. I got onto the balls of my feet and leaned all my weight on Mom's back so my chest hair would rub onto her back in the same manner a dog would fuck his companion. The result was hard doggy-style pumping of Mom and she was screaming even though she had a fat cock in her mouth. My only body parts touching the couch were the balls of my feet. My hands were grabbing and caressing her fat swinging Ava Addams tits- pinching and flicking her nipples. My cock was extra hard due to the cock ring and I kept mercilessly pounding her Amy Anderssen ass. My balls kept slapping her balls as I kept watching Brian's eyes and the porn film. I saw Domino Pressley riding cowgirl and I decided Mom needed a turn. After 20 minutes of Eiffel tower action, I motioned for Mom to go reverse cowgirl on my 8-incher. Her ass was already raw but this night was not done. She finally obliged and gingerly impaled her asshole on my 3-inch girth love-stick. Brian pulled her hair back and let her scream bloody murder. I was afraid the neighbors would hear but I was too horny to stop fucking my Mom. Her clitty was bouncing like a tree branch, up and down, left and right, dripping sweat. I could see her reflection on the television and her member looked like Mariana Cordoba's trunk cock. Brian grabbed her hair and pressed his meat into her eager mouth. We were all sweating.

After about 20 minutes of riding, Brain took a turn fucking Mom missionary while I got my beef sucked by her. My cock had turned red since the cockring was doing its job. I went 69 on Mom and sucked her clitty while she was sucking my man-meat, with Brian pumping her ass. Her clitty was fully erect and was like a piece of timber. She asked me to sit on her clitty, but I said I would save that for another night. I, however, kept sucking on her popsicle non-stop. I deep-throated at least 5-inches of girthy, veiny clitty. Finally, she screamed and let go of thick ropes of cum in my eager throat. "Thank you, Mommy", I yelled as she held my head on her clitty so I would not miss a drop. I could feel something funny happening in my nose. There was a thick liquid coming out of both nostrils. It was my Mom's cum. My eyes turned red. Mom was working hard on my tool and results would follow. Mom's tongue was pressing hard on the blood-filled veins of my shaft. I could feel every bump on my member as she was doing tongue gymnastics. She quickly undid my cock ring and I exploded ropes of ejaculate deep down my Mom's throat. It was like a McDonald's soft serve ice cream cone. I moaned loudly while I saw Mom's flaccid clitty bouncing from side to side while her perfume-scented anal orifice kept getting pounded relentlessly by Brian.

I got up and turned to see that Mom had swallowed all my 20 year old nut juice and not a drop had been spilled on the sofa. The movie was over a long time ago and I turned to walk to the bathroom in order to take a piss. As I walked, Brian ran up to me and got down on his knees. I told him I was going to take a piss. He opened his mouth, looked up at me, held my hips and I knew what to do. I unleashed a full litre of liquid gold into his mouth as he drank all of it. Never did a drop touch the floor. Mom was sitting upright and watching the piss-show. It was amazing that Brian, an ex-marine, could be so submissive. I could see that I would be the man of the house. I smiled at Mom.

From that night on, I set the rules of the house. I never used the washroom for passing urine as Brian would kneel down and take my liquid with pleasure. I ordered Mom to wear short sundresses with no underwear so I could easily fuck her. If I ever wanted to fuck at any time, day or night, she had to be ready. When she wore bikinis, I forced her to wear thongs and slingshot patterns. Only I would apply oil to her when sunbathing. Those mammaries belonged to me. While inside the house, I only made her wear clothing on weekdays or if we had guests. On weekends, the house looked like a nudist colony. While Mom worked at the cosmetic clinic, Brian would be my house bitch. He would call me Sir and wear dresses and makeup. I have already set up appointments for him to start hormone therapy so I can have two dick-girls in the house. He has already started removing his tattoos. It sure does kick ass being the man of the house. I fuck whenever I want. If Mom comes back from church, work, has finished taking a shower, mowed the lawn, etc. all I have to do is lift up the sundress and start pounding. And no, I don't pull out. It is a creampie city here. We are now getting into BDSM. There is a whole world of pleasure waiting for the three of us. It turned out Dad always knew that Mom had a clitty and I was the result of his first marriage. Thanks Dad!!

Spermaboy
Spermaboy
28 Followers