My Mom in a Sex Simulator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch just don't want this to stop!! She has just not had enough!!" he grunted, carrying her to the bathroom, and making her jump on his fuck-pole, as he walked.

"Come to the gym at the Mumbai City Mall. I will introduce you to some of the most interesting men in the country. I assure you intense love." Jacob whispered in my mom's ears.

Soon, she was under the shower, but still not able to stand on her own. It was a complete rampage, and Jacob had to help clean her.

He sure did not mind the extra effort if it guaranteed time alone with my mother. She, too, was in total awe of him, and gleefully reciprocated to his actions.

They were passionately smooching, until Jacob turned hostile, and proceeded to bite my mom's lips, and almost making her bleed.

She somehow managed to make him stop, by grabbing his extra large manhood, and stroking him fast. She knew she was in trouble, and she had to hurry.

Using all her strength, she pushed herself to finish bathing, continuing to vigorously entertain Jacob's throbbing member, keeping him calm. My mom had managed to tame the animal.

The very moment she came out of the shower, fresh & wet, she was made to be on her knees, in the spacious living room of the mansion.

My mom looked absolutely amazing, with just her Mangalsutra on her shiny naked body.

All the Superstars stood around my mom, and shot their cum on her face, hair & body, calling her the nastiest names.

And, once her bukkake had come to an end, Navas peed all over her, cleaning her up, again, for the rest of Bollywood to go ahead with Round 2.

The screen shifted to the SUMMARY section of the Simulator.

All the statistics regarding the sim were clearly recorded & displayed :-

Number of times Meena climaxed : 143

Meena given most orgasms by : Navas (23)

Meena's pussy stretched : 12 inches

Meena's ass drilled : 9 inches

Cum shot on Meena : 9.69 Litres

Cum swallowed by Meena : 2.4 Litres

Cum inside Meena's pussy : 3.7 Litres

Cum inside Meena's ass-hole : 3.1 Litres

Impregnated : Yes

Father of Child : Data Not Available

Whore Rating : 5/5

"SIMULATION IS COMPLETE!!"

No words could describe the gratification I felt, watching my own mom being taken by the Superstars we all admired.

She was completely humbled, inside the simulator, in more ways than I thought was possible.

I had myself climaxed 6 times, over the course of the 2 hour marathon, and had wished more than once that it was not just a Virtual Fuck Doll I made of mom.

I was starting to hope I would get to see my mom being pounded, in real life, too.

My Mom-Simulator was working excellently, but I was not done just yet.

I decided to take it even further. I decided to let my mom be perverted by each and every man alive. I decided to make the application public for the world to use.

And, I uploaded the software on the Internet!!

THE END

12