My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my phone out and held it up to take a picture. I focused on her pussy, first. It was beautiful. A triangular patch of trimmed blond fur lay over her clit, the pink button of which peeked timidly from under the fold of her hood. The inner lips of mom's pussy were unusually thin and delicate, like flower petals. They parted just slightly, revealing an uneven, barely open, damp, dark slit, and they dangled a little, too, between her legs.

Her hands were on her knees again and the muscles of her lean legs stood out when she raised her feet on her toes. Her breasts jutted forward and her nipples stood out with the color of strawberries against her mildly tanned skin.

I took several pictures of her like that.

I was squatting as I took the photos, and even while I focused and snapped them I was aware of my cock hanging down between my legs. I saw mom's eyes stray to it from time to time.

I stood up when I was done. I had another idea for a photo.

"Mom, wait here and don't move," I said. "I'll be right back."

I ran to my room, grabbed what I needed, and ran back to mom, my cock flopping against my thigh along the way.

I reentered the living room, mom still in the same place on the sofa. I had my DSLR camera, a tripod, and a remote control in my hand. I set it up quickly about ten feet away from the sofa in front of mom.

"Randy," she said, "What are you doing?"

"I want to get a photo of both of us, mom," I said. "I want to save this moment."

After setting it up, I walked to the sofa and scooted behind mom. My cock contacted her butt and started to grow hard again, but I had to ignore it for now. I put my hands on mom's waist and lifted and positioned her on my lap.

"Randy ---" mom said. I could tell she was concerned about the proximity of my hardening cock to her uncovered pussy.

"Don't worry, mom," I said quickly. "It's just picture time."

I held out the remote in my hand.

"Here," I said. "I'll direct, but you take the pictures."

I directed us, first, to sit with her on my lap and both of us sitting and smiling at the camera together. With my hands free, I could put them on mom's body. I put one on her hip and the other on her abdomen, just under her breast.

She snapped the photo. We took more. It made it more erotic for me knowing that mom was exposing herself and taking the photos. Every time she clicked the remote she affirmed her desire to show herself to me.

With my arm around her waist I pulled her against me, until my back was against the back of the sofa. With my other hand, I pushed her legs apart until her knees were bent and up and her legs spread as wide as they could go. I wanted her to know that she was fully revealed to my camera when she clicked the remote. She clicked it several times. We took several photos like that, a few with us smiling at the camera and a few with her head turned toward mine as we kissed deeply in front of the camera.

Finally, we were done. I took the remote from her hand and set it to the side on the sofa. I kissed her softly a few times, on and around her mouth.

My cock by now was hard and at full length. Her position on my lap left her pussy gaping open and just an inch or two away from my protuberant shaft. Mom and I were at a precipice. It would be easy to jump and fall from it. I wanted to take her with every fiber of my being. But I wasn't going to. Not today, anyway.

I had made an agreement with her. We'd set boundaries. I wasn't sure how long those boundaries were going to last, or if I wanted them to last. But I knew I had to stick to them for now if I didn't want to screw everything up.

Mom said nothing. She remained in my lap, her eyes on my face, her open pussy perched vulnerably over my hard cock.

With supreme effort, I gently lifted mom up and moved under and away from her on the sofa.

She opened her lips as though she was about to say something, but she didn't.

I put a few fingers on her face next to her lips.

"It's O.K., mom," I said. "Everything is fine."

I stood up, then I turned around, and I scooped up mom in my arms. I hefted her up to the level of my chest and her arms encircled my neck. Mom's eyes opened wide in surprise.

"You're lighter than I expected," I said.

I carried mom to her bedroom. I walked slowly and steadily to show her that it wasn't difficult to carry her. I lay her gently on her bed, and she fell back against it. Her arms were at her side and her body lay still and glowing in the morning light coming through the window. She waited to see what I was going to do.

I smiled at her and said, "It's time to get dressed." And I walked away.

It took more will power to do that than I knew I had. But I knew, to a certainty, that I had to do it.

I wanted my mom. I didn't just want to see her, or to take photos of her. I desired her, craved her, needed her. But I had to handle this right, or I would lose her.

I walked naked back to the living room. I retrieved my shorts and shirt, and mom's thong as well. I gathered my camera equipment, and I went to my bedroom and closed the door.

Mom and I had started something. But we had put boundaries on it. I had agreed not to cross certain lines with her. Standing in my room, naked, I resolved that I would not break my promise to her, no matter how hard it would be.

But boundaries could be changed. By time, persuasion, and agreement, they could be changed. I had a feeling -- no, I knew -- that in time the boundaries that mom and I had set with each other would change.

I wanted my hot mom, fully and completely. And I was determined to have her.