My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly began riding me again.

"Keep telling yourself that sweetie," she said, "but I know you still do."

That's when I stopped her and sat up. She looks at me sheepishly.

"I serious think that this is messed up." I said, "Why now? Why throw yourself at me now?"

"Because this will be the only night I get to do this," she explained.

She then brought her lips to mine and kissed me, as both our bodies moved in mutual unison. Her heavy breasts pressing into my chest, as her pussy clenched and unbleached my cock. Milking me in a steady rhythm.

After I ejaculated in her, mom slides off me and gets dressed.

"Thanks for forgiving me sweetie," she said afterwards, "it means a lot to me that you did."

Then she pecks me on the cheek before turning around and leaving my room

I sighed into my pillow and fell asleep. I shouldn't have came back.

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up still naked and realized that last night really happened. Mom really had sex with me.

I get out of bed and placed on the clothes from yesterday. It's not like I'm staying long anyhow. Matter of fact, why did I decide to in the first place?

My stomach growls and zi decided to think about this after some breakfast.

When I descended the stairs and headed into the diningroom, of course George was fucking there too. Sitting in dad's chair no less, while mom sits on his lap feeding him. Emily sat in her highchair to his left, sloppily eating what looks like a pancake. Bits and pieces all over her face in the process. I couldn't help but give a slight chuckle.

Upon that chuckle leaving my lips, mom turns to face me. While sit sitting on George's lap no less too.

"Morning sweetie," she said, "I didn't know you'd be up this early."

"Mom I'm a college student remember?" I saud in a flat tone, "It's a force of habit getting up this early."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, cereal from the pantry and milk from the refrigerator. Then returned to the table. Mom stops feeding George and stares at me. Contemplating whether or not to get off his lap.

"Oh," I said as I began eating, "don't stop on my account."

Mom slides off George's lap and stands behind him.

"Well someone sure is grumpy," George teased, "sleep well last night?"

I glared at him in disgust.

"Oh yeah sure I slept soundly last night," I said sarcastically.

"No need for rudeness!" mom said harshly, "Especially towards your new stepfather."

I then stood up and slammed by hands against the table. Startling Emily and making her cry. Mom walks over to pick her up. Then gently starts shushing and rocking her.

"You know," I said, "I did a courtesy when coming back here. Thinking that MAYBE things are better."

George glares at me now. Mom backs away from the dining room.

"But looks like things have not," I continued, "I know you told mom last night to have sex with me. What the fuck is with you?"

"So what's your point?" George stated, "I thought I'd be nice and allow you to taste her before she's forever out of reach to you."

"I should be mad at you for that," I continued, "but that's okay, because it makes this better then."

I walked into the kitchen and opened the utensils drawer. Reaching in and pulled out a large kitchen knife. Then turned to face him.

"W-What the fuck are you doing with that?" he asked in alarm, "Are you fucking crazy or something? Put that back in the drawer right now!"

I looked at the knife in my hand, then ar him. A slow creepy smile spreading on my face.

"Oh you think this is for you?" I asked tilting my head, "oh no. You see-."

I placed the blade against my wrist.

"It's for me," I stated, "you get to watch the aftermath."

"Andy...put the knife down," George said in a panick, "Jessica get in here!"

Mom pops her head into the dining room.

"Why?" she asked, "What's going on..."

Her voice trails off when she saw me holding the knife to my wrist.

"Oh glad you're here as well mom," I said happily, "because I got a few things to say to you as well."

"W-What's wrong sweetie?" she asked slowly walking towards me, "What did you want to tell me?"

She reaches out to take the knife from my hand. I back away from her.

"Oh just this," I said, "you are a bad mother. A horrible person who became a sex slave to a guy younger than you. A cum loving whore to your son's friend."

She flinches at me saying that.

"Hit the nail right on the head didn't I?" I stated, "You don't deserve a son like me. Someone who would look out for you and take care of you."

She drops to her knees, Emily cries in the next room. George had his phone out and was trying to get hold of emergency services. Telling me to think this through.

Oh but I have thought it through, this is what I wanted. For what you did to my mom. For turning her into your own personal sex slave. Someone who will never say no to him now.

Still though...

"I really wish that Emily knew me differently," I said, "because I would've been a great big brother to her. Protected her from scumbags like George who decided to fuck his friend's mom and impregnate her."

"You still c-can sweetie!" mom implored, "You still can be her protective big brother. Please honey...just drop the knife."

"No," I said, "you deserve to watch. You shouldn't have done what you to me last night."

I push the sharp blade along my wrist and then the other.

"Andy NO!" mom cries out, "Why would you do that?!"

I crumpled to the floor immediately afterwards. Blood pooling around me. Mom scrambles to my side. Holding my head up as my life slowly faded from me.

George was now frantically yelling at emergency dispatch. Screaming that his friend just committed suicide in front of him and his mother.

Mom's hot tears drop down my cheek as I stared up at the ceiling.

Well dad...looks like I won't be seeing you in heaven. Suicides are frowned upon up there. Were you proud of me for getting into college for two years? For having a goal of taking care of mom? Keeping her safe and providing for her?

My vision turns black then afterwards.

I woke attached to a IV drip and bandages wrapped around my wrists. A nurse walks in and immediately heads out to inform the doctor. Who followed her in afterwards and talked to me. Asking me how I was feeling and if I was in any pain.

He then allowed my mom to come in carrying Emily. I thought that maybe my attempted suicide would stop the wedding.

It didn't.

According to mom, their wedding was as glorious as they wanted it to be. Even with me being in the emergency. I gave her the cold shoulder when she began bombarding me with questions as to why I would do such a thing.

To this day, I have no idea why I did what I did.

She then proceeded to tell me why she has sex with me a few nights before the wedding.

What she told me, made my blood run cold.

She told that George's plan was to make it SEEM like I had a chance at convincing my mom to leave him. When in reality he had her wrapped around his finger the whole time. She would've done anything for him at this point...even fucking her own son. Who had a huge mother complex until two years ago.

The "plan" was for me to object to the union, at the wedding. Give my spew about how much I loved her and could provide a better life for her as well. Only for her to lock eyes with me and kiss George's lips.

He even would have the gull to "invite" to stay during their "honeymoon". Mostly just to drive it home that they're going to have sex all night. While I pathetically weep and jerk off.

After mom told me that, I decided that it would be best to get out of dodge and cut all contact with them. But in my current state and situation, that was unlikely.

I mean I did literally just try to end my life just recently. So the hospital had me on 24hr suicide watch. But...I couldn't complain, the nurses were cute and one actually was nice enough to sit in my room and talk with me until I fell asleep.

Once I was cleared to be discharged, mom showed up once again with Emily in tow. Who wanted me to hold her, which I did.

"She likes you now," mom said as we sat across from each other at home, "it's a shame you have to leave so soon."

She squeezes my hand tenderly. As if suggesting I stay a bit longer.

"Well it's not like I wanted to come back to begin with," I stated pushing her hand away, "I'm still against the whole marriage between you two."

"You know you don't have to think of him as your new stepfather," mom suggested, "he still wants to be your..."

"Not happening," I objected firmly, "a friend doesn't try to ruin his friend's life by sleeping with his mom and then making her sleep with her own son just before the wedding."

She sighs and throws her hands up.

"So you mean to tell me that you DIDN'T enjoy what we did that night?" she asked in a huff.

"Liked it?" I stated, "More like hated it. It wasn't RIGHT. You were forced into it."

"So what if I wasn't?" she retaliated, "What if I were to ask you to do it now? Would you?"

"Are you...oh my god!" I looked away from her, "Are you out of your damn mind? You are my mother. I am your son! It doesn't work like that."

"Because you convinced yourself that you ain't a mother-loving momma's boy?" she said sarcastically.

"Even with that," I said, "what I feel for you is platonic love. You'll always be my mom, even if you make shitty life choices."

"So...what if you weren't?" she asked, "Would you?"

I sighed and turned to look at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Just answer the question Andy!" she said in slight annoyance, "Would you do it if you weren't?"

"If I wasn't?" I repeated, "then honestly...sure. I mean you are attractive and pretty."

A smile spreads across her face.

"You want to know a secret?" she asked shyly.

"A secret?" I said.

She leans over to me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Did that have some sort of meaning or something?" I asked afterwards.

Her response? To pull me closer to her and lock lips with me.

"George won't be home soon right?" I asked breaking off the kiss.

"Not for a few hours at least," mom said softly, "you'll be long gone by then though."

She tugs at my jeans.

"So do you want to?" she asked.

-------------------------------------

Mom led me up to her room and closes the door behind her. Then pushes me to the bed and giggles. She then mounts and kisses me. Running her hands along my chest and arms.

"To be honest," mom said, "I have thought about what my life would've been like with you."

"You have?" I asked.

She removes my shirt and kisses my chest.

"You had this idea of getting your life in order," she stated with pride, "going to college, getting a good paying job afterwards and living a good life. What mother or woman wouldn't?"

She unbuckles my jeans and pulls them down my hips.

"But then there's guys like George who seduce you with pretty words and huge cocks," she continued, "worm their ways into your panties and treat you like a whore and slut."

She tugs at the waistband of my boxers.

"Making you do things you weren't comfortable with," she stated, "pushing you out of your comfort zone."

She then pulls my boxers down my waist and runs a finger along my shaft.

"Doing things that you never did with your own husband or boyfriend," she said, "things that they would've been disgusted with."

Was she referring to what George did to her?

"Over time," she added, "those things become something you want from a guy now. You want him to fuck your ass raw. You want him to fuck you in front of people you know quietly. To have him dominate you and impregnate you with his offspring."

She pauses and began to undress herself.

"And George did that?" I asked, "Did those things to you?"

She nods her head.

"If it were me I'd never do that," I said.

"I know you wouldn't sweetie," mom said, "you're just like your father."

She slips out of her panties and climbs back on top of me.

"Never thought I'd actually have sex with you again," mom said softly, "this time away from prying eyes."

"Me neither," I said as she slide down my shaft, "I was still upset that George made you do that."

"It was something we both agreed on," she countered, "like this. Isn't this something we both agreed on?"

Her breasts sway as she moves her hips back and forth. My hands were glued to her sides.

"W-What did you mean when you said I wasn't your son anymore?" I asked one hand pawing at her ass.

"Hmm do you really want to know?"she countered, "Because if I did tell you, you'd probably want nothing to do with us again."

"I want to know," I said slapping her left ass cheek, "please tell me."

She sighs and stops moving.

"During the...wedding," mom said reluctantly, "George stated that he doesn't want you as his stepson. That you'd set a bad example to our daughter by doing what you did."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"What I'm trying to tell you sweetie," mom said continuing her movement, "Is that since the wedding we're no longer related by family."

I sat up in her bed. Mom wraps her arms around my neck loosely and stares into my eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Nope," she said pecking my lips, "I'm serious right now."

She then lets out a moan and pushes me back onto the bed. Kissing me fervertly as our bodies moved in unison.

-----------------------------------------------

Mom sat between my legs sucking my dick and cupping my ballsack. Gently putting pressure on them, as her sucking got more faster. I let out groans and laid slack jawed staring at the ceiling.

She stops sucking for a bit and coughs.

"You like my blowjob sweetie?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Want to do me doggystyle now?" she asked.

She then turns away from me and gets on all fours. I scrambled behind her and rubbed my tip against her clit.

"Oh you teasing me now?" she moaned, "You teasing your whore of a former mom?"

"You are a whore," I said getting into her dirty talk.

I pressed my cock into her ass, which made her gasp.

"A dirty whore who likes getting her ass fucked," I said slapping her ass, "Does my cock feel good in there?"

"Yes," she said, "I love it in there!"

"i bet you do," I said, "you dirty fucking whore."

"I am a whore!" she repeated, "A dirty little cum slut that loves getting a cock up her ass!"

"I bet you do," I repeated, "maybe I should record this and send it to George."

"Please do! Please do!" she begged, "Tell him how much of a dirty slut I am for you."

She grabs her phone from her purse on the floor and hands it to me. Then gets back on all fours as I dialed George's number. I placed the phone next to her and put it on speaker.

"Hey Jess what's up?" came his voice, "You caught me during my break at work. Something wrong?"

I slapped her ass.

"Oh trying to turn me on right now?" he enquired, "Smack your ass harder for me."

I slapped her ass louder. She lets out a audible moan.

"Oh fuck this feels good!" mom said.

"Oh I bet it did," George chuckled, "just wait til I get home."

"Oh sorry babe I wasn't talking to you," mom said.

"What?" he asked.

"She's talking to me," I said grabbing the phone, "her former son."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he asked.

"Hold on," I said and disconnected the call.

"Should we show a video of what we're doing to him?" I asked her.

"Yes," mo pleaded, "show him how much of a dirty little slut I am!"

I called him back and turned on the camera. Pointing it at her ass, as it met my waist.

"Feels good doesn't it?" I told him, "Having your wife get fucked by her former son?"

There was silence on his end.

"She seems to like it in her ass more than her pussy," I explained, "but don't get me wrong, I fucked her pussy raw too."

I held the camera towards mom's front. She's perched on her elbows, breaats pressing into the bedsheets. Her head turned to look at the camera.

"I should really thank you for giving me this chance George," I said off screen, "you really are a true friend."

I pulled my cock out of mom's ass and showed it to him.

"But I know my size can't compare to yours at all," I explained, "but mom didn't care nonetheless when we started fucking. zoh and just so we're clear on the matter, SHE INITIATED IT FIRST. How? Ask her yourself."

I flipped mom onto her back and laid on top of her. Aligning my cock with her pussy afterwards.

"I wanted to do it with him," mom said, "because of you I legally have no son anymore. But I should thank you too. Because you gave me a wonderful daughter that..well will adore Andy as she grows up."

"Away from you that is," mom continued, "because after Andy hangs up, you will come home to a empty house and all our things gone."

She smiles at me afterwards.

"I did tell you that I could provide better for her," I said to the camera, "that I had plans while you wasted your life away doing nothing."

"Emily will grow up knowing me as her father," I stated, "while you get nothing."

I hung up the call and continued plowing into mom. Her pussy clenching around my cock. Milking me as I fucked her. Breeded with her on her former bed.

-------------------------------------

After I ejaculated inside her and rolled off catching my breath, mom gets up and checks on Emily. Her ass swaying as it disappeared around the corner and into Emily's room.

"She's still fast asleep," mom said afterwards.

"George is probably on his way home too," I said getting dressed.

"He has a bicycle and it takes him a good thirty minutes by that to get home," mom explained, "so by the time he gets here. we'll be gone."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, "he is your husband after all and could fight for custody."

She shakes her head.

"George isn't that knowledgeable about stuff," mom said, "sure he's knowledgeable about sex and video games, but only in those types of matters."

After watching mom get dressed and gather some things in a suitcase and purse, she grabs Emily from her bed and meets me downstairs.

"Better keep good on your promise," mom whispered.

"I plan to," I said as we walked outside to her car and got in.

"One last thing to remove," mom said and rolled down her window."

She takes off the wedding ring that George gave her and drops it on the driveway.

"Now I have no more ties to him," she tirns to me and smiles.

We drove off, just as George pedaled into view. Stopping at the driveway and running inside.

Mom did keep her word when she told him over the phone. Most of her and Emily's stuff was in the back of the car. I'm pretty sure he tried calling asking her to come back, but mom muted the call and kept driving.

------------------------------------------------

It's been a year since then and we're living in the apartment mom bought with her savings. Emily is three now and is just learning to walk. I stay most nights at the dorm, since it's closer. But sometimes I stay at the apartment, wrapped in my mom's embrace as we slept next to each other.

No...not mom, Jessica. She wants me to start calling her by her name. Since she's my girlfriend now.

People stare in jealousy as we pass by in public, her holding my arm as Emily holds hers. Mostly at how hot she was and being with a guy like me. With a kid no less too.

I could say that all this way fucked up, but honestly: revenge is a dish served cold. He took her from me, made her into a cum loving slut and for what? Because he had feelings for her? We all know now that it was mostly sexual in nature. He fucked her secretly in front of me for months prior to the big news that they were dating. Then made me watch as he took her in front of me.

I know that dad would be rolling in his grave knowing that mom is with me as a partner and that his son's friend knocked up his widow just before announcing that they were dating to his son.