My Mom - My Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the two sisters go at each other. "I'm beginning to think I'm the luckiest man on earth right now." He said to no one in particular. He slapped his mom's upturned ass as it humped up and down on Jean's face. "You two keep at it. I'm going to grab us some drinks. I'll be back." He rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. He grabbed himself a beer along with two glasses and a bottle of wine for the ladies, after making sure the house was locked up. He knew Jean wouldn't be leaving.

Ten minutes later he walked back into the bedroom. The sisters were laying in each other's arms, their lust satiated. Brady smiled at his two lovers. "Would you ladies like a glass of wine?" He asked as he set the two bottles and two glasses down on the dresser.

"That was sweet of you baby. We'd love one." Dena replied.

He poured them each a glass and walked them over to them. Dena and Jean sat up in bed while Brady grabbed his beer and sat down on the chair next to the bed. Each took a long drink and then sat there just looking at each other. "When do you have to be back to work?" Brady asked.

"I wasn't sure what to expect on the drive up. I just brought a change of clothes for one night. I was going to call in sick in the morning. I could stay longer if you wanted me to. I have so many personal and sick days accumulated." Jean felt a little insecure, not knowing if they wanted her to stay.

"What do you think?" Brady asked Dena.

"I wasn't sure how I was going to feel with the three of us together. I was afraid I might lose you to someone else. You know. That whole performance thing." Dena confessed. One of the things she'd come to love about belonging to Brady was the freedom of being completely honest with him and knowing he'd not only hear her words but the emotions behind them.

Brady didn't have a chance to respond. "Oh Sis! I never want to come between you two." She laid her hand on Dena's arm. "I've never seen you so happy before. I heard the love in your voice for Brady as you told me your story. I've seen how you two look at each other." She began to tear up as she tried to verbalize her thoughts. "I've never had that with anyone." She began to sob softly. "What I felt between you two. What I felt with you two. I want that. I need that." Jean dropped her face into her hand crying.

Dena put her glass of wine on the night stand next to her, then took Jean's glass and did the same. She then put her arm around Jean and stroked her head with the other hand. "It's ok sis. I love you. I never felt threatened by you. That's what I was trying to say." She held her tightly as Jean sobbed. It was thirty years of pent-up frustration, fear, insecurity and longing coming out all at once. Dena looked over at Brady as he sat there quietly watching. "What do you think?"

Brady knew what she was getting at. "Your wants and needs come first at this point. So you tell me what you think. I know what I think. But I want to hear what you are thinking."

"I know there would be adjustments and things we'd have to work through. And I never thought I'd be willing to share you with someone else. But this is different. I don't know how to explain it. It felt so natural. It felt like she belonged. I want her here if you're okay with that."

Brady stood and walked around the bed sitting down on it next to Jean. He took her into his arms and held her as she tried to compose herself. He reached for his mom and caressed her face. "I'm sure there will be issues we'll have to work through. We're all sailing in uncharted waters. But I agree with you." He tilted Jean's face up to look at him. Her cheeks were streaked with tears. He kissed her tenderly on the mouth. "Mom's right. You belong here. And we both want you here." He paused and looked at his mom briefly, then back at Jean. "I love you Aunt Jean. We both love you."

Dena snuggled up next to her sister then took her chin turning her head. "I do love you sis." She kissed her softly. Their mouths stayed locked as their tongues played together. They broke the kiss, both panting. "There's only one condition." Dena said smiling.

"What's that?" Jean asked giggling through her tears.

"You have to as big a slut for our boy as I know you are."

Jean laughed. "Gladly. Sign me up."

Brady laughed falling back on the bed. "I think I died and went to heaven. Two big titted sluts to take care of me."

Dena got serious for a second. "What about Kevin?"

Brady thought for a second. "Screw Kevin. Let him find his own sluts. If you two want to let him play with us in the future we can talk about that later." Brady jumped up to go to the bathroom. He turned before closing the door. "From this point on, you both belong to me and me alone. Tomorrow morning call your office and tell them you'll be gone all week. You two can drive down to your place in the morning and get what you'll need for the week."

Brady climbed back in bed five minutes later, crawling up between the two sisters. He laid on his back, Dena and Jean on each side of him leaning on their elbows facing him. "Now! Where were we?" He said smiling. The sisters giggled and leaned forward to share a kiss as they both reached for his cock. One stroked his limp shaft while the other caressed his balls. Brady wrapped an arm around each sister and pulled them down till they were laying on his chest. "How the hell am I going to be able to play with either of your tits like this?" He asked teasingly.

Dena propped herself up to look at him. "You let us worry about that baby. You just lay there and relax." She kissed him as Jean kissed her way down his torso. She lovingly kissed and stroked his manhood slowly bringing it back to life. Dena sat up then leaned over his face shoving her tits in his mouth. "Here baby. Work on Mama's tits."

12