My Mom - My Lover Ch. 10

Story Info
Brady becomes Master of his mom and aunt.
5.7k words
4.63
56.1k
108

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady walked in the back door soaked from sweat. His morning run was something he didn't want to give up. He guzzled a glass of water from the kitchen sink then headed for the shower. Walking up the stairs he heard the ladies talking and laughing. "Good morning my gorgeous lovers."

"Good morning Master!" Dena replied causing them both to giggle as they lay in bed.

Brady laughed as he undressed. "Smartasses! Just what I need. A couple of smartass sluts."

Both ladies held out a hand to him. "Come here baby." Dena said seriously. Brady walked over to the edge of the bed. Dena took his hand. "Seriously baby. I know we've joked about that title. But that's really what we both want. We want you to be our Master. It seems so natural."

He smiled as he reached for his mom's tit and squeezed it. Life was just getting better and better. "Alright sluts. If that's the way you want it." He backed away from the bed, then pointed to the floor. "Both of you, out of bed." He'd done a little reading on the BDSM lifestyle and was a little familiar with it. He knew he'd have to do more homework. If his sluts wanted a Master, then that's exactly what he'd give them.

Dena and Jean climbed out of bed and stood in front of him side by side. "As your Master and owner I'll be inspecting you every day. Hands behind your head." The sisters did as they were told. Their tits jutted out even further than they normally did. Brady ran his hands over Jean's tit flesh admiring their size and softness. After he finished with her tits he slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs. Jean jumped slightly as his finger rubbed her clit as he inspected her pussy. He felt the stubble of an unshaved pussy. "I'll let you slide this time. But from this point on, you will shave this pussy every day. Understood slut?"

Jean gasped as she felt Brady's finger curl inside her pussy. "Yes sir!"

Brady moved over to his mother. His fingers trailed over her tits. He could feel the goosebumps forming on her skin from his light touch. He palmed her nipples feeling the nubs beginning to harden. Dena couldn't stop herself from moaning softly. He took them between his thumb and index finger and played with them, pulling on them gently at first. He increased the pressure of his pinch until Dena gasped from the pain. "Who do you belong to slut?"

"I belong to you sir." Dena gasped as Brady pinched her nipples a little harder.

"And what can I do with you slut?"

"Anything you want sir."

"Good slut." He slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs. "Mmmmm! Nice smooth pussy. Just the way I like it." Brady dropped his shorts and climbed in bed, propped himself up in the middle of the bed, then gave his sluts their new directions. He pointed to Jean. "You, between my legs. My cock needs some attention." Then he pointed to his mom. "You, up here!" He realized then he really needed to come up with some names for them. He didn't want to keep calling them by their given names, and he didn't want to keep referring to them as his mom and aunt. They were way beyond that. Although there was an eroticism to it when he thought about it.

His aunt climbed between his legs and began to caress his cock and balls, bringing it to life. She had a light touch that he loved. Dena climbed into bed as Brady held his arms open. He wrapped his arms around her as she laid across his chest. They began to kiss as Brady played with her tits and Jean sucked on his cock. He could sense Dena's arousal as he played with her. He broke their kiss. "I love you." He whispered. He laid his head back and relaxed. "Now feed me those gorgeous tits of yours."

Dena knelt beside him and propped herself up with one hand against the headboard of the bed. She looked down at her boy and smiled. "Do you know how much I love you baby?"

"I know! Now feed me!"

Dena lifted one of her huge udders and held it to his mouth. Brady kissed the nipple, then sucked it in, teasing it with his tongue. "Oohh that's it baby! Take mama's tit." Dena cooed as Brady suckled on her tit. "I love you baby! I really love you!"

Brady wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body into his, smothering his face in her tit flesh. He heard his mom groan as he devoured her flesh. She needed a Master. But this is what he needed. Her love. Her body. Her willingness to service his every need and craving.

Jean loved his cock like a woman who wanted to please her man. That's all she'd ever wanted. So much of her adult life had been shaped by her first husband. All she wanted to do was please him in every way. Yet no matter what she did, it hadn't been good enough. He had been a narcisstic abusive asshole. Why she hadn't divorced him earlier than she did was something she could never figure out. She was just glad they'd never had any kids. Now she was loving a man who genuinely loved and cared for her. HIs shaft and sack were coated in her saliva as she lovingly sucked on his nuts and stroked his shaft.

Brady moaned into Dena's chest as his face remained mashed into it. He felt his orgasm building quickly. Dena purred like a cat as she ran her fingernails through his hair, unable to get enough of what he was doing to her. "Take me baby. Take your mama. I'm all yours."

Jean could tell he was on the verge of climaxing. She greedily devoured his cock until it hit the back of her throat causing her to gag slightly. She settled into a steady rhythm of sucking his cock as she massaged his balls.

Brady grunted and screamed into his mom's chest as she kept him smothered in her tit flesh. HIs hips bucked up off the bed as he fucked his aunt's mouth. HIs cock and cum filled her mouth. Brady and Dena could hear her choking and coughing as she tried to keep up with the volume of cum being pumped into her mouth. Brady hugged his mom hard as he climaxed. He finally loosened his grip afraid he had hurt her.

He began to relax as his orgasm subsided. HIs breathing still labored. Dena lifted herself off his body and laid next to him. She gently stroked his chest, kissing his face as he recovered. Jean released his cock and worked his way up his body across from Dena. When the two ladies were face to face they did something that caught Brady completely by surprise. The ladies leaned into each other over his body and shared a sensuous and sloppy kiss. Jean had a mouthful of his cum. Brady watched as the two lovers swapped his cum between them sharing a kiss. A string of his cum dripped onto his chest. The ladies broke the kiss allowing Dena to lick his cream off his chest. The ladies finally laid down on either side of him again, their hands caressing up and down his torso.

Brady pulled his sluts into his body, holding them tight. The two ladies smiled at each other knowing they had just satisfied their new Master. They stroked his body until they reached his groin. Their fingers danced all over his groin area. "What the hell was that all about?"

Both ladies giggled like school girls. "Jean and I decided that whenever one of us gets to suck you off, we would keep as much of your cum in our mouth as we could and then share it with the other. That's all." They giggled again.

"Well that's definitely a great way to start the day. But we have a lot to do today. Why don't you two get some breakfast made while I take a shower. We can talk while we eat."

"Yes sir!" Jean replied smiling at him.

Brady kissed her. "You get that pussy shaved and keep it shaved."

Jean got serious. "Yes sir. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you Master."

Brady caressed her face then kissed her tenderly. "You didn't disappoint me lover. You please me in every way a woman can please a man. I just want you to keep my pussy shaved smooth. So shave it every day."

"Yes sir."

"Good girl! Now let's get moving." He kissed each lady as he stroked her tit. All three piled out of bed. Brady turned just before going into the bathroom to shower. "Hey! New rule. From now on when we're home alone you two go topless. Those tits of yours are too beautiful to be kept clothed." He gave them a big smile. "Plus it would give me direct access to those fun bags."

Brady walked into the kitchen thirty minutes later showered, shaved and dressed. "Now there's a sight I'll never get tired of. Two gorgeous pairs of tits. And they're all mine." He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down to breakfast. Dena and Jean sat across from him. "First of all. I want to make sure you two are serious about this Master/slave thing. Or is this just some fantasy role playing thing you've been thinking about?

"No baby." Dena answered first. "We've talked about it. I'll just speak for myself. I think it's something I've always fantasized about since I was a teen. After the way things turned south with your father so many years ago I had to take control and be the dominant one. But there was a part of me that desperately wanted to give up complete control to a man. I got so tired of being the one in control." She almost started to cry. She composed herself before continuing. "I never found a man I trusted enough to give myself to completely like that. Then you came home." She paused for a second. "So do I want this? You're damn right I do. I found my man. I know you love me baby. I know you care about me. I know you'll put my well-being ahead of your own. I know I can trust you with every part of me. I just want you to know that I'm going to give myself to you completely and without reservation. I'll be whatever you want or need me to be baby. I have so much love for you that sometimes it feels like it's going to consume me. I want you to be my Master. I want to be your slave, your slut, your whore, your lover and whatever else you want me to be."

All three sat in silence after Dena finished. Brady wasn't sure how to respond. He had just been given a gift that was so precious, this was not the time for some smartass response.

"Damn it!" Jean grumbled with a slight smile on her face. "I knew I should have gone first. You said everything I was going to say."

All three chuckled. "Sorry sis. I just wanted to tell our boy. . . " She caught herself. "Sorry. Our Master, how I felt about him."

"That's ok." Jean looked at Brady. "For myself, yes I want this more than anything. I always wanted a man I could give myself to. Someone who would love me for who I am and what I am. Someone who would care for me. Someone who would like me as a friend. I think you know most of what my ex was like. He was just an abusive asshole that I tried to please in every way. Nothing I did was ever good enough. He told me a few times that he loved me. But I don't think he ever liked me. Don't ask me why I stayed married to him for so long. Maybe I thought I could change him. I was a fool. I think he killed something inside me. Then your mom started telling me about you and her."

Brady looked at his mom. "Do you two talk about EVERYTHING?"

The two ladies laughed then said in unison. "Yep!"

Jean continued. "The more she told me about you the more I realized she finally had what I've always needed and wanted. I know you two were together first. I feel like an intruder. So if you two will let me be a part of what you have, I'll serve you both as the most obedient slave any two people could ever have. I know it's only been a few days since I came up. But I've grown to love you both more deeply than I thought possible. LIke my sister, I want to give you the gift of myself, completely and without reservation."

Brady sat quietly thinking through how to reply to Jean now. Both had given him the gift of themselves. A gift to be cherished and guarded. He looked at Jean. "First of all, you're not an intruder. You are a welcomed addition to our family." He looked at both of them. "And that's exactly what we are now. A family. I love both of you. I know what the three of us have is going to present its challenges. But we will work through them. I have no intention of letting either of you get away. Since you've both committed yourself to me, I do the same with you. I'm going to love you both, care for you both, protect both of you and take ownership of you both. You both belong to me now. And I belong to you."

He turned to Jean. "I want you up here with us. That's not a request. If you want to be part of this family, you can't do that commuting."

Jean nodded. "Yes sir. I've thought about that. I have a friend who will help me sell my house. I'll call her today."

"Good girl." Brady sat there in silence as he looked at his mother and aunt. Two beautiful sensuous creatures that he was now responsible for. He chuckled to himself. He had sworn to himself years before that he was never going to get married. Now he was taking possession of two women. 'Maybe we should become Mormons,' he thought smiling.

"You want me as your Master. Then that's what you'll get. I'm not into role playing. This is for real. I'm going to start looking for collars for both of you that you will wear. They will serve as reminders of my ownership of you. I have some other thoughts for marking you both as my possession, but I'll tell you about them later. I expect your complete submission and obedience. That doesn't mean I want you two to behave like mindless doormats. One of the things I find attractive in both of you is that your both strong and intelligent women. I value you both as women. I also value your opinions and insights. But I own you both now. So when I want something from either of you, or both of you, you will obey. Understood? Questions?

"Does that mean we have no say in your expectations of us?" Dena asked genuinely trying to understand the parameters of their relationship.

"No! That doesn't mean that. If there's some reason that I'm unaware of why you can't fulfill a command, or don't want to fulfill a command. I want to hear it. If I deem your reason a valid one, then I'll honor it. If I don't see it as a valid reason for not obeying me, I'll tell you so and expect you to comply without further questioning. Understood?"

Dena nodded her head. "Yes sir! That sounds fair and reasonable."

"Good. Now, clothing. I'm not going to be one of those guys who micromanages every aspect of your life. Too much work. But I do want you dressing so as to accentuate your assets. You're both beautiful, sensuous women that I want to show off when we're in public. If you need dresses or tops to accomplish that, then you can go shopping. Now when we're home, you will both remain topless. In addition to that, you will go panty-less as well. Most of the time you'll probably be going braless when we're out. But I may change that. With tits the size you two have, I want them to stay as firm as possible. I don't want them hanging down around your knees." He chuckled.

"We could buy some of those half-cup bras." Jean chimed in with a smile.

Brady smiled. "Great idea. Put that on your shopping list."

"Are you going to be paying for all this Master?" Dena asked. "I have some money in the bank. But we could go through that quickly if we start buying new wardrobes."

Brady grinned, almost looking like the Grinch, as he thought about her question. "Put it on dad's card. I'm going to make him our cuck in every way."

Both ladies laughed. "I'm seeing a side of you I never knew was there." Dena said playfully.

Brady got serious. "You have no idea." He felt himself getting angry again. "He didn't have the balls to take you and make you his. He's going to soon find out what he lost. When he gets home you're both going to dress and behave like the two whores you are for me, in front of him."

Jean sat there stunned as she heard the animosity and loathing of his dad in Brady's words. She timidly raised her hand like a school girl wanting to ask a question, but afraid to speak up. "Can I ask a question?" Her voice sounded almost squeaky.

"Of course! What is it?" Brady replied calming himself down.

"Aren't you afraid of how he'll react? What he might do?"

Brady thought for a few seconds. "He's already revealed his true colors. I don't think he's going to do anything. I don't think he has the backbone to do anything. But he may prove me wrong. Hell! I'd love to see him get angry and come after me. I'd have a lot more respect for him if he did. As far as staying here in this house, we're only staying here for as long as we have to. I want us to have a place of our own. But if he kicks us out, he'll just be speeding up that process. And we'll adapt." Brady paused for a few seconds. "Back to your clothing. Both of you get some high heels too if you don't already have some. I want you each to have several pairs with heels that are at least four inches." Brady couldn't help but chuckle. "I've always thought that high heels are the most impractical things any woman could wear. They were probably invented by some asshole who never had to wear them. But as impractical as they are, DAMN if you two don't look good when you're wearing them. You two are also going to start wearing them when we fuck at times. Nothing sexier than a slut in heels getting fucked.

"One last item for now. I'm getting you both memberships at the local fitness center. I love the way you both look right now. So don't think otherwise. But if there's one thing I learned in the Marines its staying in shape takes continual effort. So you both WILL stay in shape. Any questions so far?"

"No sir!" Both ladies said in unison.

"Good! Get dressed! Let's head to the mall this morning. There's a good men's store in the mall. You two can help me pick out a few suits for when I start working at the casino. Then while I'm being fitted, you two can do your own shopping."

An hour later Brady was standing perfectly still as the tailor was fitting the inseam on his pants. The last thing he wanted was to be stabbed in the balls with a pin. Every male eye in the store was stealing as many glances at Dena and Jean as they could without being too obvious. Brady knew they were being stared at, and he was enjoying every minute of it. He was proud to be showing off his ladies. He looked over his shoulder at them as they sat watching him being fitted. "Why don't you two go do your shopping now. I'll come looking for you when they're done with me."

"OK baby. Don't make us wait too long." Dena said as seductively as she could. The sisters stood up and walked out of the men's store, their tits swaying from side to side and their nipples poking through their sheer blouses. Every eye in the store watched them walk out.

The tailor looked up at Brady after they left. "You're a very lucky man."

Brady chuckled. "Yes I am. In so many ways."

The first store the ladies stopped at was a shoe store. Each one found a pair that they liked and met Brady's requirements. Jean put her pair on and walked around the store. "What do you think?" She asked Dena. "The heels are a little bit higher."

"I think they make you look delicious. Like a real slut." She said smiling. Both ladies giggled.

"Isn't that the goal?" Jean replied. "Let's pay for these and move on. At this rate we'll be here all day."

The next store they stopped in was a woman's dress shop that had a nice selection of cocktail and evening dresses. They looked around for several minutes before an attendant in her 40's walked up to them to offer assistance. The first thing the sisters noticed about her was the beautiful cameo broch that was attached to her collar. "Can I help you ladies with something?" She asked smiling.

"I love your collar!" Dena replied without thinking. "It's beautiful. Where did you get it?"

The lady blushed slightly as she looked around quickly to see if anyone else was within hearing distance. "It was a gift from my Master. I'm glad you like it. I love wearing it."

The sisters looked at each other a little shocked at the ladies openness. Dena held her hand out to shake the attendants hand. "My name is Dena. This is my sister Jean. We're hear shopping for our Master."

12