My Mom - My Lover Ch. 12

Story Info
Brady takes greater control of Dena and Jean.
5.2k words
4.64
30.3k
74

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady was still thinking about Tom as the three of them drove down to Jean's house the next day. He decided that since he was starting his new job with security at the casino in a few days, he wanted to help Jean get her house in order and whatever possessions she wanted out of there. He drove a medium sized moving truck while Dena rode down with Jean. He knew he had put the fear of God in Tom before they left him laying in the parking lot. But he also knew how quickly guys forget the beating they had been given and then convince themselves they're going to get revenge. He'd seen it happen before. He drove on in silence with no one to talk to but himself. There's was nothing he could do to check-up on Tom. So he just waited to see.

The ladies arrived at Jean's house before Brady. "Is it going to be sad for you selling this place and moving out?" Dena asked as they walked through the house.

"No! Not really! I've never been the type to grow attached to a place or things. It will be nice to get rid of this place along with most of the furnishings. There are a few things I'd like to keep for now. But it will be nice to get that money and put it in the bank for now. I hope Master. . ." Jean paused for a second and started laughing. "I sure as hell never thought I'd be calling a man 'Master'. Not after my run of shitty luck with men."

Dena started laughing too. "I know what you mean. I'd of probably kicked a guy in the balls if he'd of told me to call him Master."

Jean walked up to Dena and touched her face with one hand while cupping her tit with the other. "But it sure does seem natural and good, doesn't it?" Jean said smiling.

The two ladies kissed as they fondled each other's tits. "It sure does sis." Dena replied softly in Jean's ear as she licked the rim of it with the tip of her tongue.

Brady walked in the front door as the two were kissing. "What the hell!? I can't leave you two horny bitches alone for a second. Is this all you two do when I'm not home?"

The sisters held each other tightly as they looked at him smiling. "No! It's not all we do." Dena replied.

"But it does keep us busy." Jean added smiling.

Dena let go of Jean and walked up to Brady. She took his hands and put them on each of her breasts. "You have to remember baby. We have far too many years we went without. We're just trying to make up for all those lost years." She kissed him. "That's why we're glad we have you now."

Jean walked up and squeezed his cock through his pants. "We both have A LOT of stored up sexual energy needing to be released."

Brady wrapped his arms around both of them and pulled them into his body. "I'm glad I've got both of you. I've grown to love you both more than you know." He kissed them both. "Now let's get to work." He looked at Jean. "Tell me what you want hauled out to the truck."

The three of them packed up whatever Jean wanted to keep and take back with her and loaded it in the truck for the next four hours. They were sitting in the living room taking a break when Jean's friend, the realtor, walked in the front door. "Hey sweetie!" Jean greeted her. She got up and gave her friend a hug. "Rhonda this is Dena and Brady. They're helping me move up with them." Brady and Dena got up and shook her hand.

Rhonda was an attractive blonde with a nice figure. Brady eyed her up and down without realizing he was doing it. Rhonda and Jean had been friends for a number of years. But Jean wasn't sure how much of her new living arrangements she should tell her. She wasn't sure how Rhonda would respond. She wasn't as concerned with the Master/slave aspect as much as she was being Brady's aunt.

Rhonda and Jean started walking through the house talking about the particulars of the listing price and all the amenities. As they walked away Dena whispered in his ear. "You want to fuck her don't you?"

Brady looked at her with a blank look. "Not really! She's an attractive woman. But no! I have what I want with you two."

"Are you trying to be sweet? You can't be serious."

"I am serious. What do you think? I'm not one of those guys who wants to fuck every pussy that comes along." He pulled her into his body and kissed her. "I love you two."

"We love you too baby! And you're all we want! But we also want to give you whatever you want." She looked at him smiling seductively. "Wouldn't you like to have a whole harem of sluts to service you?"

Brady laughed. "I don't know as I could keep up with a whole harem. Hell! I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with you two."

"We're sorry Master." Dena said sarcastically. "Would you prefer that we back off some and give you a breather?"

He gave her a devilish grin. "You just keep bringing it my sensuous slut. I don't want either of you to change a thing. Now let's get the rest of Jean's shit on the truck. I want to get out of here as soon as she's done with the realtor."

Brady pulled into their driveway about four hours later. He was stepping out of the shower when the ladies pulled in the driveway. They had stopped and gotten some Chinese food. "Mmmm! That smells good. I didn't realize how hungry I am till I smelled that." Brady said as he walked in the kitchen. "It's been a long day. Let's eat then relax the rest of the evening."

"What did you and the realtor decide for your house?" Brady asked as they ate.

"Rhonda really liked your idea of throwing the furniture and appliances in as a negotiating incentive. And if they don't want any of them I'm just going to donate them. But she says the market right now is a seller's market. She thinks it will sell quickly. We're going to start the price at $325,000. She thinks that's a great price for that neighborhood, so it should sell."

"Excellent. We had ourselves a productive day ladies. I love it!"

"Are you going to let me buy us a house of our own?" Jean asked. They had briefly discussed this before, but nothing had been decided.

"I appreciate your offer baby doll. But right now I want you to bank that money. I have some other ideas." He looked at Dena. "I want you to get a good divorce lawyer in the next day or so. I just want you to get some legal advice right now. Explain your situation and see what they say about how the estate would be divided. Make sure you tell them about us. Don't leave anything out. They'll need to know everything."

"What are you thinking?" Dena asked.

"I'm not going to fight dad to stay here. But the longer we can stay here the longer we can establish a strong financial base. My guess is, if the law is going to require dad to pay you anything or possibly making him split the house with you, he may back down from making us get out if he knows it's going to cost him a bundle."

"What if their divorce doesn't cost him anything?" Jean asked

"Good point. Then I'll have to rethink my next move. However it plays out, the three of us are staying together. Just meet with the lawyer and see what they say." He said to Dena.

Brady finished his dinner and began cleaning up the kitchen. "You two go ahead and shower. I'll clean up the kitchen." The ladies headed upstairs as Brady cleaned up. He then locked up the house and headed up to bed. He was tired. But not so tired he couldn't enjoy his ladies.

Brady walked into the bedroom, slipped his shorts and shirt off, threw them on the chair and rolled into bed. The ladies walked in from the bathroom about thirty minutes later. The only thing both were wearing were a pair of heels. They started to get on the bed, one on each side of him, when he stopped them. "Hold up." He moved to one side of the bed. He pointed to Dena. "On your back," as he pointed to the other side of the bed. Dena climbed up and laid on her back as instructed. "Now you climb up and sit on her face." He said to Jean. Both knew what he wanted.

Jean climbed up, swung her leg over Dena's face and lowered her pussy till it was almost smothering Dena's mouth. She then dropped down on Dena's body and buried her face between Dena's legs. The two began to eat the other's pussy, gently licking and sucking the tender flesh. Both were moaning into the other's pussy. Jean began to grind her hips in a circular motion since she was on top and had the ability to move. Neither had to be forced to do this. They both loved each other and giving each other pleasure.

Brady watched with great amusement. He enjoyed watching his sluts make love to each other. He thought at that moment he was going to have to buy them a strap-on that they could use.

Both ladies climaxed a couple of times in that position. Both began to wonder if their Master was going to keep them doing that all night. Each sister tried to give the other what they needed. They may have been performing at their Master's command, but they were doing it for each other just as well.

Brady had finally watched long enough. He crawled around to Jean's head, lifted it from Dena's pussy and shoved his cock into her mouth. Jean moaned and gagged as his cock filled her mouth then hit the back of her throat. "Mmmmm! Good girl!" Brady praised her. "I'm a lucky man to have two great cock sucking sluts at my disposal." He pounded her mouth for a couple minutes before releasing her and moving around to the other end.

He squatted between Jean's legs, lifted her by the hips and then shoved his cock into Dena's waiting mouth. She gagged as well, Brady being able to bury his cock inside her mouth a little deeper than he could with Jean. When he was buried balls deep in her mouth he held it there savoring the sensations her mouth was giving him. "Oh fuck it!" He moaned throwing his head back. He then pulled out, giving her a chance to breath, but then shoved it home again. He did this for several minutes till he felt his orgasm building.

He pulled out of Dena's mouth and shoved it deep into Jean's pussy that had been hovering just over Dena's occupied mouth. "You lick my balls slut while I empty them into your sisters pussy." He said to Dena.

Jean moaned her approval. "Oh fuck me you feel so good inside me!" She pushed herself back into his cock. "Come on baby! Fuck your slut like the whore I am!" She started rocking back and forth trying to get as much of his cock as she could inside her.

Dena lifted her head trying to catch Brady's smooth balls as they bounced back and forth. Her tongue snaked out trying to lick his nut sack and give him even more pleasure.

Brady leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of Jean's hair, then yanked her head back, like he was riding a wild mare. He began to fuck her with a fury that caused Jean to scream. "FUCK ME BABY! FUCK THIS CHEAP WHORE!" Brady pounded her pussy, their bodies slapping together, till he grunted and felt his cock explode inside her. "OH FUCK!!" He grunted with each thrust of his cock inside her. His cream filling her womb and oozing out around his cock and running down his balls to Dena's open mouth. He knew it wasn't possible, but it sure felt like every orgasm his slut's gave him seemed to be more intense then the one before.

Jean's orgasm hit her the second he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he pounded her pussy. Just the thought of him taking complete control of her body and fucking her hard the way she needed was all it took to send her over the edge. Her pussy began to spasm around his cock. She had been fucked by numerous men over the years. But there was something about the combination of her sister and nephew that made his taking of her so much more intense. The taboo of being in a relationship with them made everything so much more exciting. She felt like her body was always buzzing. 'It's true what they say,' she thought. "Incest is best."

Brady continued to ride Jean's pussy for a couple minutes after their orgasms subsided. The sloshing sound of his cock sliding in and out of her filled the room. Dena kept her mouth open catching all of their juices as they dripped from her Master's balls.

Brady finally released Jean and fell back on the bed. "Clean her pussy out!" he ordered Dena. She obeyed gladly. Jean lowered her pussy again and ground it into Dena's mouth and face. It didn't matter that she had just been well fucked. Her clit was swollen and she loved the feeling of Dena's lips and tongue working it as she cleaned her out.

Dena drank in every drop of their mixed juices. The taste of their juices together was intoxicating.

Brady lay there catching his breath. "When you two are done get up here." Jean rolled off Dena. The sisters crawled around, one laying on each side of him. Brady held up his arms so they could curl up next to him and he could hold them. "Tomorrow morning we take the truck to the storage facility and empty it so I can get rid of the truck. Afterwards I want the both of you to get to the gym and workout. I paid for you two to have a trainer for six sessions to get you started with a workout plan. You're both going to get in shape and stay in shape."

"Yes sir!" Dena responded. "And thank you!"

"For what?" Brady asked not sure what she was thanking him for.

"For caring enough about us to push us to be better. I've always needed that."

"Me too!" Jean added. The ladies smiled at each other across Brady's chest. They began to gently stroke his body up and down, just enjoying the feel of his torso and cock.

"Don't you two ever get enough?" Brady asked amazed at their sexual appetite.

Dena looked up at him and lifted one of her tits. "Do you ever get enough of these?"

Brady just smiled. "OK! Point taken! Smartass!"

The ladies just smiled at each other. "Any idea what you think John will do when he gets back?" Jean asked.

Brady just stared at the ceiling enjoying the feel of their hands gliding up and down his body. "I really have no idea. You never know how a man is going to react until he's pushed. I thought I knew dad. I guess a really never knew him. If he kicks us out, we'll rent something for the time being. I don't want to be rushed into buying anything. He might get off on being made our cuck. Some guys are like that. I'm not judging them. I just don't understand them."

The three lovers lay in silence for a few minutes as the ladies continued to stroke their Master. "Although a place of our own would give me more freedom to create a play room for us. I've been doing some reading and research. There are a lot of interesting pieces of furniture, if you want to call them that, out there that could be fun to play with the two of you with."

"Fun for who? You or us?" Dena asked teasingly.

"Me of course. I really enjoyed that spanking I gave you two the other night."

"Truth be told, so did we." Jean said smiling at Dena. "I think we both need a man to rough us up a bit on occasion."

"Then I guess I'm going to have to tie you two up on a regular basis."

Dena looked at him again. "I told you when you first took me I needed a man to take me hard and rough at times. Please don't ever go vanilla on me."

Brady lifted his head enough to kiss her. "I don't plan to sexy. I plan on using you both like the sluts you both are. That's why I'm calling Jerry tomorrow. Sheila's Master. I want to get together with him and pick his brain about this lifestyle. He's been in it a lot longer. I'm always open to learning from someone who's more knowledgeable than I am."

"We really liked Sheila." Jean said. "You seemed to take a real liking to her." She winked at Dena when she said that.

"She was an attractive woman. Nice body too."

"Think you'd like to play with her?" Dena asked wanting to see what he was thinking.

"No!" He said without hesitation. "For me to play with another Master's slave would mean sharing you two with him. I'm not sharing either of you with another man. Not happening! EVER!"

"I never thought of it that way." Dena said.

Brady chuckled. "But I'll bet you two would enjoy playing with her. Wouldn't you?"

The ladies smiled at each other. "We did talk about it after we left the dress store." Jean informed him.

"I'll mention it to Jerry. See what he says."

Dena slid up his body till her hair was cascading down on Brady's face. She tucked it behind her ear as Jean slid down his body. "We love the way you take care of us." Dena said softly leaning down and kissing him. Jean caressed his sack as her mouth engulfed his flaccid cock.

Brady cupped Dena's tit and played with it as the two kissed. "What the fuck is with you two?" He asked almost moaning. "Don't you two ever get enough?"

"This isn't about either of us not getting enough baby." Dena said as she kissed his face all over gently. "This is about two very happy sluts loving their Master."

Brady inspected his two ladies lingering on their tits and pussys the way he usually did. They were his playthings and he took advantage of that every chance he got. He always finished each inspection with a kiss as he squeezed their tits. "Alright you two. Get to the gym. Wear your sports bras I bought you two. Those tits belong to me. I don't want them flopping all over the place." He walked into the bathroom to shower. "I'm meeting Jerry for coffee this morning. I'll tell you all about it when I get back."

Brady walked into the coffee shop and recognized Jerry immediately from the jacket he had been told he'd be wearing. Brady walked up and shook his hand. "Let me get a cup of coffee. Be right back." Brady sat down five minutes later. "Thanks for meeting with me."

"Glad to. My pet told me good things about you and your ladies." Jerry was a distinguished looking man. He had just turned 60 but didn't look it. His hair was silver and thinning. Brady could tell he kept himself in shape. He had retired from the police department a couple years before. "As a matter of fact, your ladies is all she's talked about since she met them."

Brady chuckled. "Well my ladies talk about your Sheila all the time. So how did you meet your Sheila?"

"My pet and I met a number of years ago before I retired from the department. I took the call to her house for domestic violence. That's how we met. Her husband was an abusive shit. I helped her get a good lawyer and some counseling. Anyway, fast forward a year, we began to see each other socially. As we talked and became more comfortable with each other, she began to open up to me. I saw her sub tendencies. So we began exploring them together. We grew to love each other in the process till I collared her almost two years ago. That's the Readers Digest condensed version. How about you? How'd you meet your ladies?"

Brady smiled as he stared at his coffee trying to figure out how to start. Jerry could tell he was struggling to figure out what to say. "Hey Brady. I've seen it all and heard it all. You're not going to get any judgment from this old man."

"Thanks. The ladies are my mom and aunt." Brady said smiling.

Jerry sat silent for a second then bust out laughing. "OK! I guess I hadn't heard everything." Jerry held his coffee cup up as though he was going to toast Brady. "I applaud you for taking what you want and thumbing your nose at societal norms. Those two ladies must really be worth it."

Brady raised his coffee cup acknowledging the toast. "Thanks. They are." Brady shared his story of how he came to take control of his mother. He told Jerry all about his dad. Jerry sat silent listening until Brady finished talking about his dad.

"Yeah! I have a hard time with guys like your dad. You really fucked your mom in front of him and he got off on it?"

"Yep! Go figure! No one fucks her now but me!"

"Good for you. That's the way it should be. Have you had any issues with any of the guys your mom fucked around with before you?"

"Yeah! But I'm not sure I should tell you about it. You might testify against me."

Jerry laughed again. "Listen my friend. I'm part of a community that is very tight knit. There aren't that many of us. But the ones who are part of it guard each other with great tenacity."

12