My Mom - My Lover Ch. 14

Story Info
Brady makes his dad a cuckold.
7.2k words
4.62
48.3k
89

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lawyer said that because of my past affairs your father could make this ugly for me. But if we could prove he had some affairs, and I know he has, then it would probably be awash. We just split everything down the middle. He would have to disclose all of his accounts. I know he's got money hidden all over the place. That's his Achilles heel." Dena shared with them as the three of them sat around the breakfast table drinking their coffee.

"How much money do you think he has hidden?" Brady asked.

"I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me if it topped a million. Your father may have been a shitty husband, but I'll give him credit as a banker. He's a damn good one."

"Then I go on the offensive when he gets home. He signs the house over to you and gives you $100,000 and he walks away with the rest of his money. If you're right about what he's got squirreled away, then that should be a very attractive offer." He sat quietly staring into his coffee.

"What's going on baby?" Jean asked. "Looks like something's bothering you."

"I've just been thinking if I jumped into getting a job too quickly. I hate second guessing myself. I hate it!" He almost shouted.

Dena slid her chair next to Brady and leaned into him as she laid her hand in his lap to stroke his thigh. "You're the most decisive man I know baby. One of the qualities Jean and I love about you."

"She's right baby." Jean chimed in sitting across the table. "We don't expect you to be right all the time."

"And we know there are going to be times you change your mind on decisions you make." Dena added. "But those times will never diminish how much we respect and love you."

"Just because you change your mind about working doesn't make you weak." Jean said softly. She didn't want to sound like she was reprimanding him.

Brady looked at his mom and smiled. Then kissed her. "Thanks. But you need to understand where I'm coming from. When you're in combat, second guessing yourself could cost lives."

"You're not in combat anymore baby." Dena said.

Brady looked at his mom and smiled. He kissed her as he fondled one of her tits. "You're right. Time to start thinking differently. You two get ready for the day. I'm going to get dressed and run down to the casino and let them know I won't be taking the job."

"Can I ask a question?" Jean asked timidly.

"Of course sexy!" He looked back and forth at his ladies. He realized he would have to remind them over and over of the freedom they have with him. He didn't want them to live in fear of anything or anyone. "You two can ask any question at any time. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind or ask whatever question you might have."

"Is money a concern for you?" Jean asked with more confidence.

"That was part of my thought process when I went looking for a job."

"Well don't let that weigh on you." Jean said as she got up and moved around the table to sit on the other side of Brady. She laid her hand in his lap next to Dena's hand and stroked the inside of his other thigh. "When I close on my house, that money goes into the community fund."

"You trust me that much?" Brady asked a little surprised with her offer.

Jean leaned in and kissed him as she squeezed his thigh. "Oh baby! I've never met a man I trust as much as you. When I said you own me completely, I meant it."

Brady turned to her and kissed her as he grabbed her tit and played with it. "And I belong to you Aunt Jean. I'm going to take care of you for as long as you want to belong to what the three of us have."

Jean began to tear up as his words sunk in. "I know you will baby. That's why I can't give you enough. All I have is yours. I just wish I could give you more."

"You've given me more than any man could ever hope for or expect." He kissed her again. "And I love you even more because of it."

Dena wanted to assure him as well. "And you know whatever the settlement from the divorce turns out to be, It's all yours baby. I feel just like sis. Everything I own belongs to you. I can't give you enough for what you've done for me. I've never felt such happiness, contentment, peace, or being safe as I have since you took ownership of me."

Jean looked around Brady at her sister. "I think we should take care of our Master before we get going for the day."

Dena leaned across Brady's body, as did Jean. The two sisters kissed each other as they both squeezed and massaged his cock and balls over his gym shorts.

Brady sat there smiling as he enjoyed the show. He lifted his ass slightly when each sister slipped a thumb inside the waistband of his shorts. They slid his shorts down his legs till they slid down his calves without effort. Brady kicked them off as he sat there. The sisters continued to kiss as Dena cupped his nut sack and massaged it, while Jean softly stroked the length of his hard shaft.

Dena broke the kiss and moved up to start kissing Brady as Jean dropped her head into his lap and sucked the length of his shaft into her mouth.

Brady moaned into Dena's mouth as he squeezed her tit hard. Dena returned the moan as she felt his fingers digging into her sensitive tit flesh. "Take that tit baby. It belongs to you." Dena said as she caressed his face. "I love you baby. I belong to you." Then she smiled seductively. "My baby is a mother fucker."

Brady grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back with a sinister grin on his face. "Damn right bitch! I'm a mother fucker. I'm also an aunt fucker. And I'm going to fuck you both like the sluts you are. I love you too." He kissed her hard.

Jean's head bobbed up and down his shaft as she listened to the two of them acknowledging their love for each other. She lifted her head while continuing to stroke his shaft. "You want to finish our Master off?" She asked Dena.

"Mmmmm. I'd love to." The two sisters kissed again. Their desire for each other was just as strong, if not stronger, than their desires for Brady.

Dena dropped her head into her son's lap. Before sucking the length of his shaft into her mouth she licked the head and just under the helmet with the tip of her tongue. She knew how much her boy loved that. Brady announced his approval with a gasp. Then Jean began kissing Brady as he mauled her tits. After a couple minutes Jean stood up next to Brady. She cupped her tit and held it to Brady's mouth as an offering for his enjoyment. "Nurse on these baby. They belong to you."

Brady wrapped his arm around her and sucked her huge tit into his mouth. He nibbled on the nipple with his teeth as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. Jean moaned her approval. "Oh baby! You do know how to take me! Take that tit baby!" Brady bit down slightly on her nipple causing Jean to gasp from the pain. "Aaaahhhh! Bite that tit you aunt fucker!"

Brady felt his orgasm building as his mom sucked his cock and massaged his nut sack. He instinctively grabbed a handful of his mom's hair as he continued to nurse on his aunt's tit. Jean grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it into her chest. "Oh baby!" She moaned. "I'm yours baby." She felt an orgasm building inside her as he sucked on her tit. She had heard of women who could climax from having their tits played with. But she'd never experienced it. She thought that was about to change. Then she realized the intensity of the emotions she had been feeling at that moment must have added to her body's response. The affects this man and her sister had on her were becoming more evident with every passing day.

The room was filled with the grunts and moans of a man and his mom and aunt. Brady knew that their relationship was as taboo as you could possibly get. But he loved these two women more deeply than he thought was possible. He was never going to let them go. He moaned as Jean's tit filled his mouth. His body began to spasm as he shot his load into his mother's eagerly sucking mouth. He tried to pull off Jean's tit as his orgasm washed over him. But she held him tight against her chest as her own orgasm took hold of her, her knees almost buckling.

Dena eagerly sucked on her son's cock, feeling his hot seed hitting the back of her throat. Her mouth filled with his seed. She didn't want to swallow it, so she and Jean could fulfill the erotic ritual they had both come to crave and enjoy together. She nursed his cock lovingly as she massaged his balls, trying to drain every drop of his precious seed.

Brady finally relaxed in his chair as his orgasm subsided. Dena continued to suckle on his cock as she nursed him through the aftershocks. This wasn't just sexual for her. This was about loving the man who owned her. Taking care of her son, her lover. After a couple minutes she lifted her head, her mouth closed tightly.

Jean sat down and leaned across her Master's body. The two sisters kissed. Dena opened her mouth and allowed the reservoir of Brady's cum to fill Jean's mouth. The two shared his seed as their tongues played together. A string of his cum oozed out from their mouths and landed on Brady's stomach. The ladies finally broke their kiss. Jean dropped her head and licked Brady's stomach clean.

Brady just sat there in awe of his slut's sexual appetite and sensuality. The two sisters finally sat upright looking at him smiling. "WOW!" Was all Brady could say.

"We love you baby!" Jean spoke for the two of them. "We hope you know that."

He grabbed both of them by the back of the head, his fingers entwining in their hair. "I love you both!" He said as he tried to regain his breathing. He looked at Dena. There was an erotic thrill he got from reminding his ladies who and what they were. "You're my mom and my slut! I love you slut!"

"I love you too baby!" Dena moaned smiling. She knew he got a kick out of reminding them how dirty and incestuous their relationship was.

Brady turned to his Jean. "You're my aunt and my slut! I love you slut!"

Jean couldn't contain her emotions. "Oh baby! Thank you! I love you too! Please don't ever let me go!"

"I'm not letting either of you go. We belong together. I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love you two. I won't let anything come between us." He pulled them both into his body tightly. "Don't ever forget who owns you both! Now let's get dressed. We've got a full day ahead of us."

Brady sat in the recliner, at the end of the day, with his laptop surfing the internet for collars. The styles and variations were almost endless. He went back and forth in his mind as to the kind of collar to get his sluts. He liked the ones that made some kind of statement like, "SLUT" or "CUMSLUT". While he got turned on by thinking about his sluts wearing those in public, he realized he wasn't into humiliating them. The closer the three of them became in their relationship, the more protective he felt towards them. He couldn't marry them legally. But he wanted to show them in some tangible way how he felt towards them, while at the same time reminding them of his ownership of them every time they put it on. Then he came across the perfect website. They had an assortment of collars with birthstones. They also offered to imprint on the inside whatever message you wanted stated.

"Hey baby." Dena said as she walked in the living room and sat down on the couch across from him. "What happened at the casino?"

Brady closed his laptop. "It was good. The guy who's the head of security is a Marine. He understood completely. Told me he'd been where I'm at right now. Even said he'd have a job for me whenever I wanted it."

"That's good." Jean said as she sat down next to Dena, joining the conversation. "Sounds like he's a good guy."

"He is. And look at the plus side." He said smiling. "I can still gamble there."

"Well at the risk of ruining our evening, I just got a text from your father. He's coming home tomorrow."

"So a one week trip turned into a three week trip. Oh well. All good things must come to an end."

"Has it only been three weeks? It seems like it's been so much longer." Jean said.

"What are you going to do?" Dena asked. Both sisters had discussed John's homecoming, wondering how Brady would handle it.

Brady sat there for a couple minutes thinking. Then he pulled out his phone and started texting. The ladies sat quietly wondering who he was texting. He finally looked up after sending the text. "I just texted dad. Told him to bring his secretary with him when he comes home tomorrow."

The sisters looked at each other grinning. "What are you thinking?" Dena asked.

"Making him a cuckold, but giving him an outlet. Believe it or not, I did feel a little bad about the way I pushed him last time without giving him an outlet. There's no way in hell he's going to touch either of you. So I'll let him have his secretary while he watches me take the two of you. Besides, he's already fucking her."

"I've thought that for several years. I met her a couple years ago. Pretty girl. I got the impression she was willing to do whatever it took to get ahead in the business world." Dena chimed in.

Brady chuckled. "Every employers dream employee. An eager slut. I'm glad for dad. We'll find out just how well she's taking care of him."

John and Sue took a taxi from the airport to the house. He didn't want to ask any of his family for a ride from the airport. He was taken back when he got Brady's text telling him to bring Sue with him. His initial reaction was anger. He threw a fit of rage with Sue in the room when the text first came through. But his curiosity about what Brady was thinking intrigued him more than his anger towards his son. He loathed that submissive side within him that was continually longing for expression. But he knew Brady had tapped into something deep within him the evening before he left for Phoenix. Something that tasted so decadently good, he had to taste it again.

Sue sat in silence not knowing what to say. She felt something for John. They'd been fucking for a couple years now. The longer they were together the more his submissive nature came out. She'd noticed his most intense orgasms came when she took control. It wasn't her favorite role to play. But if playing the role of his dominating mistress, she was more than willing to play the part as long as he took her along as he rose the corporate ladder. She reached across as she stared straight ahead in the backseat of the cab and laid her hand in John's lap. "You ok babe?"

John laid his hand on hers and pulled it onto his cock. Sue massaged his cock, feeling it swelling as he spoke. "I'm not sure what Brady has in mind. So I'm not sure what we're heading into. I just have to know what it is." John found himself getting turned on. But it wasn't from Sue's hand in his lap. It was the thought of Brady humiliating him as he played it over and over in his mind. John laid his head back and reveled in the fantasies of what might lay ahead as Sue worked his cock to a full erection.

John raised his head and looked the cabbie in the eye as he stared at them in his rearview mirror. He slid Sue's hand off his cock. "Too bad." He heard the cabbie mumble.

They arrived at the house about fifteen minutes later. John gave the cabbie a sizable tip after he helped them get their bags out of the trunk. The two of them walked up to the front door. John was about to knock when he realized what he was about to do. He opened the door and walked in with Sue right behind him.

Brady walked into the foyer from the living room. "Welcome home dad." Brady said with no excitement or enthusiasm. "You must be Sue." He said as he held out his hand to her. "Nice to meet you. You are a gorgeous lady."

Sue had grown comfortable with John's passive demeanor. She was taken back by Brady's strong personality. She blushed slightly at the compliment. But she liked it. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you too. Your dad has told me so much about you."

Brady paused for a moment and then laughed out loud. "I don't want to know what he's told you." He looked at John and shook his head. "We have the bedroom in the basement all set up for you two. Why don't you two get unpacked. Dinner will be ready in a couple hours."

"Wait!" Sue spoke up. "I'm confused. I thought I was just stopping by with John."

Brady looked at John as he spoke to Sue. "That was the original plan. Dad and I need to talk. In the meantime you're his bitch."

"WHAT?!!" Sue shouted.

Brady cut her off before she could protest anymore. "You've been fucking dad for how long now? Two years? Three years?" Brady glared at her. "You're fucking dad to climb the corporate ladder. I really don't give a fuck. He's using you and you're using him. I get it. I don't care." Sue felt herself wilting under Brady's glare and words. "So for the next few days, you're going to be dad's bitch. Understand?"

"Yes." Sue said softly.

"My sluts respond with 'Yes sir'. I expect that from you."

Sue had no desire to resist. It was as though compliance was the most natural thing. "Yes sir!"

"Good girl." Brady then turned his attention back to his dad. "You and I are going to talk after dinner."

John stood there fuming as Brady walked away and headed upstairs. The way his son treated him both infuriated him and excited him. He knew he was one twisted SOB. But he couldn't deny his attraction to the control Brady exercised over him. Like a moth to the flame. He hated himself. But he was addicted to the feelings, the excitement, the eroticism of being humiliated and controlled.

Brady walked into the master bedroom. The ladies were waiting for him according to his instructions. Dena walked up to him and threw her arms around him. "I'm so turned on for you right now!" She said breathing heavily.

Brady laughed. "I take it you two were listening in?"

"Every word." Jean said giggling as she sat on the bed.

"Fuck me Master!" Dena moaned. "I'm your slut for life. I need you to fuck your slut. Use me baby! Please!!"

Brady smiled. "Both of you strip and sit on the edge of the bed." Both ladies complied eagerly. Brady stood in front of Dena and then shoved her back till she was laying down with her legs hanging over the edge. He dropped to his knees on the floor between her legs, lifted her legs and draped them over his shoulders. He then buried his face in her pussy and began to devour her, sucking her clit into his mouth and teasing it mercilessly.

Dena's body arched up off the bed as she wailed. "Aaahhh! You're going to make me cum!"

Brady pulled off. "NO!" He shouted. "No cumming unless I give you permission." He continued to attack her pussy, wanting to drive her insane with need.

Dena's body began to try and hump his mouth losing all control of her body. "OH PLEASE! PLEASE!" She begged.

Brady pulled off her pussy and stood up, moving over to Jean. "Lay back slut! Spread those legs."

Jean did as she was told. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them back and apart in excited anticipation.

Just as Brady was about to drop to his knees again, Dena started to rub her pussy. "Stop slut!" Brady shouted. "You don't touch yourself without my permission!" Dena looked up at him with longing on her face as she continued to rub her pussy. Brady didn't hesitate. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his waist, doubled it over, then lifted one of her legs by the ankle. He brought the belt down across her ass so hard the smack could be heard downstairs.

Dena screamed from the sting of the pain, pulling her hand from her pussy.

"Too late slut!" Brady settled into a steady spanking of her ass. "When I give you an order, I expect it to be obeyed immediately." Her ass slowly turned bright red as the room was filled with the sound of his belt biting into her tender flesh. Tears began to stream down the sides of Dena's face. Brady's assault on her ass continued.

12