My Mom - My Lover Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! You have to see it to believe it."

Kevin couldn't stop shaking his head. "Let's go get something to eat. I'm starved. We can talk along the way. There's a great Mexican restaurant about a mile from here. I know you'll like it."

"Let's do it!" Brady said as he shot up from the bed. "I'm hungry!"

Kevin looked at Brady after they ordered their food. "So you're not going to share mom and aunt Jean?"

Brady looked at him expressionless. He'd already told Kevin he wasn't going to share them with anyone. He thought Kevin might force that issue. "No little brother! I'm not!"

"She is my mom too, you know."

"I know." Brady took a sip of his beer. "She'll always be your mom. But she's more than that to me now. Both of them are. Are you going to make an issue out of this? I'll take Sue off the table if this going to be an issue. They belong to me brother! That's not negotiable!"

"OK bro! Just thought I'd ask. Since you told me about you and mom I haven't been able to get the image of her on her knees sucking my cock." Kevin knew better than to push the issue. "What's going on this coming weekend? I could come home for the weekend."

"Plan on it. Plan on making Sue your bitch, and dad your cuck."

Brady pulled into their driveway just before 5:00. He'd thought about his two ladies all the way home. The smell of his mom's meatloaf filled the house as he walked in the back door. "Hey baby! How was your visit with Kevin?" Dena asked, looking over her shoulder, as she prepared dinner with Jean.

Brady walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her tits. "It was good." He said as he squeezed her tits. "He's coming home this weekend for a visit." He pinched her nipples and twirled them between his thumb and index finger. "Damn I missed these things." He pulled her hair away from her ear and began sucking on her ear lobe.

Dena moaned. "Oh baby! I love it when you do that! But not now while I'm fixing dinner."

Brady chuckled. "I'll play with your body anytime I damn well please slut!" He whispered in her ear.

Dena wrapped her arm around her head and grabbed the back of Brady's neck, pulling his head into hers. "Mmmm! I love it when you take me whenever you please. That's what I need."

"I know. I should mention, Kevin wanted to know if I'd share you with him."

Dena spun till she was facing Brady. Brady dropped his hands till he was cupping her ass cheeks. "What did you tell him?"

Brady could tell she was worried. He smiled. "I told him you and aunt Jean belong to me and I don't share with anyone. Even my own baby brother."

"Was he ok with that?"

"Yeah, he was ok with that. Not that it mattered. He's not getting either of you." He leaned forward and kissed her. Their mouths stayed locked as he kneaded her ass cheeks pulling her into his groin. He finally broke the kiss leaving Dena gasping and aroused. "I take my ownership of my two sluts seriously. You'll be pleasing one man and only one man for the rest of your life."

Jean walked up to stand beside Dena, not wanting to be excluded. Brady put his arm around both of them and pulled them in tight. "You're the only man we want to please baby." Dena said as she reached up and caressed his face.

"If dinner wasn't almost ready I'd say let's take him into the living room and show him how much we enjoy pleasing him." Jean said.

Brady smiled before kissing her. "I love the way you two sluts are always hungry. If I wasn't so hungry I'd say to hell with dinner. After dinner you can take care of me. You two can give dad and Sue a show while I tell them what's going to happen with Kevin. Speaking of dinner, why only three plates?"

"Your father and Sue went out for dinner." Dena informed him.

"Good for them. Well get it served up while I wash up. I'm hungry."

"Are you going to tell us what you have in mind for Kevin?" Jean asked as they ate dinner. "Or are you going to make us wait?" She asked teasingly.

Brady finished his mouthful and chuckled. "I won't make you wait. I'm giving him Sue and he's going to make dad his cuck."

"So you're taking her away from your father?" Dena asked.

"No. He doesn't want to own her full-time like I own you two. He just wants a slut to play with when he comes home for visits. Besides, I don't want to derail Sue's career path. She really wants to make it in the corporate world. I won't stand in the way of that. Kevin and I went over all these issues this afternoon. He's fully aware of all the details and dynamics."

"Do you think Sue will be ok with your plans for her?" Jean asked.

Brady looked at his mom. "You heard her last night. What do you think? Think she'll be ok with my plans?"

"I think that little slut is going to be more than ok with Kevin. I think she'll serve him willingly and eagerly." Dena said with a sinister smile.

"I do too. I think she's a slut in need of a man to take control of her. If Kevin plays his cards right he'll have a slut waiting for him every time he's home. And in between those times, she has dad. Maybe between me and Kevin, dad will learn a few things." Brady pushed his plate away. "That was delicious. You two are not only great lovers, you're both great cooks. I'm going to take a shower. After you two get dinner cleaned up put on some sexy nighties. I want some eye candy this evening while you're working on my cock. Plus I want dad to see what he's missing." He stood up and walked upstairs, undressing as he went.

Jean looked at Dena smiling. "I do love the way that man thinks and the way he takes care of us."

"Me too sis. Let's take REALLY good care of him tonight. And give that pussy of a husband of mine a show he'll cum in his pants over."

John and Sue walked in the house as Brady was pouring himself a drink, getting ready to settle down for an evening of fun. "You two have a nice dinner?"

"Yes. We went for Chinese." John responded as though his relationship with Brady was as normal as any father/son relationship. Over the years he had learned to compartmentalize his life. Businessman John was nothing like John the husband. Now John the father was co-existing with John the cuckold. He knew he should be furious with Brady. But he was no match for Brady physically. Not that he wanted to fight his own son. Brady had tapped into some deep need within him. The sensations of watching his bitch of a wife being taken and used, and the humiliation that Brady put him through, were so overwhelmingly delicious he couldn't get enough of it. He wondered if this was what it felt like for a drug addict who was in constant need of their next fix.

"Oh yeah? Where'd you go? I love good Chinese. Especially their sweet and sour." Brady said as he went and sat down in his chair in the living room.

"The Chinese restaurant in the strip mall over on 45th ave. If you like sweet and sour then you'll love that place. Place doesn't look like much from the outside. But the food is great."

"Then I'll have to check it. Why don't you two get comfortable then join us. We have some things to talk about." Several minutes after John and Sue had gone downstairs Dena and Jean came down from changing into their sexiest nighties. Jean was wearing a dark blue two piece. The straps holding up the top strained against her huge tits jutting out from her chest. Dena was wearing a black lace teddy with a neckline that plunged down to her belly. Her huge tits pushing at the material covering them, as though they were trying to free themselves. Brady just stared in admiration. "You two are absolutely gorgeous. How'd I get so lucky to have two sluts as sensuous and beautiful as you two?" He stood up and held his arms out. "Come here."

The ladies walked over into his waiting arms. Brady alternated kissing them. "Never has anything felt so right and good in my life." Jean cooed softly as Brady kissed his mom.

Brady broke the kiss and squeezed them a little more tightly. "I agree. I can't imagine living without you two now." He chuckled. "You two bitches have really done a number on me."

The ladies giggled as they looked at each other. "I love it when a plan comes together." Dena said. That was one of Brady's favorite quotes.

Brady laughed. "I got a couple of smartass bitches on my hands." He released them. "Pour yourselves a drink. It's going to be a long evening." Brady sat down in the middle of the couch.

Dena and Jean poured themselves a glass of wine and then sat down next to Brady on either side of him. The three talked as they waited for John and Sue to join them. The ladies sipped their wine while Brady fondled their tits. He told them almost daily that their bodies were his playground. He stroked their tits under their nighties with the back of his hands. When their nipples were sufficiently swollen and bulging, he pinched them between his index and middle finger, pulling on them.

Jean shifted in her seat, her pussy throbbing from the tormenting of her tit. "Oh baby!" She moaned. "You know how to make me wet."

Dena turned and laid her hand in Brady's lap. "Are you going to take care of us baby?" She squeezed his cock beneath his pants.

Brady leaned towards her, then kissed her as he pinched her nipple harder. "Don't I always take care of my sluts?" Dena moaned into his mouth. John and Sue walked into the living room having changed into some more casual clothes. Brady broke the kiss and looked at John. "Sit in my chair dad. You can either sit in his lap or on the floor next to him." He said to Sue. "But before you do, take his pants and shorts off. You're going to be busy this evening."

John stood in front of Brady's chair as Sue unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down. Instead of feeling anger and rage as he was stripped by Sue at Brady's command, he felt himself getting turned on.

Dena giggled. "Would you look at that! His tiny cock is growing." John's cock was a nice thick 6" of manhood. But Dena couldn't help but taunt him. She looked at Brady. "May I go over and taunt him some more Master?"

Brady knew he had to take control of the situation or the dynamics within the house would become unmanageable. There was only one Master in the house, and he was it. He would be the only one who taunted John. "No! I'll take care of dad. Your job is to take care of me." He could tell Dena was disappointed. But he also could see her annoyance at being denied an opportunity to take control of John. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled yanked her head back. "I control you bitch. You control nothing."

Dena knew she had overstepped herself again and Brady saw it. "Yes sir!"

Brady turned his attention back to John. "Sit down." John sat in the chair as Sue sat on her knees on the floor next to his chair. "Before we get started I wanted to let you know that Kevin is coming home this weekend." He looked at Sue. "He's looking forward to making you his slut. If you're not ok with that you can leave now. You voiced a desire to be part of this. If you're serious about that desire then you'll service my brother as his slut. You ok with that?"

Sue replied without hesitation. "Yes! I'm ok with that."

"Good girl." Brady had already decided he wasn't going to give his dad any voice in the issue. "Now you sit there like a good little prick and watch as I take your wife and make her my fucking whore. I can't believe you let this slut get away from you." John's cock was slowly growing with each humiliating truth Brady spoke. He knew he had been a lousy husband. Brady reminding him only added to his humiliation.

Brady stood up and dropped his pants and shorts. He was going to give John a show he'd jerk off to after this night. He turned around and stood in front of Jean. She knew exactly what was expected of her. She leaned forward. Her right hand cupped his balls as her left hand took his shaft and held it till her open mouth engulfed it. Brady laid his hand on her head. "That's it slut. Suck that cock." He looked over at his mom smiling. "You're next slut. But I'm not going to be gentle with you." Then he looked over his shoulder at John. "This is something you're never going to get. Two of the best fucking sluts any man could ever have."

Brady thrust his hips forward, shoving the length of his shaft into Jean's mouth, holding her head tightly. Brady loved watching his sluts suck on his cock. "Mmmm. My aunt, my slut." He fucked her mouth for another minute then pulled out and looked down at her. "Now watch what I do to your sister." He had Jean stand so Dena could lay down on the couch. He had her lay with her head hanging over the arm of the couch. He directed Jean between Dena's legs.

Brady walked to the end of the couch, his stiff rod jutting out from his body. He stood over his mom's head as she looked up at him, eyes wide opened. He looked down at her. "You like it rough. Well you're about to get rough." Then he looked over at John. "Watch and learn how to take a slut." He returned his look to Dena. He decided at that moment to call her 'mom' to add to the eroticism of the moment. "Open your mouth mom. Dad needs a lesson in how to fuck a slut."

A wave of fear swept over Dena as she opened her mouth. She had never been deepthroated. She had watched a couple of porns where it was done. She remembered watching it done to someone had both excited her and scared her if it was done to her. The mixture of fear and excitement was overwhelming for her as she lay there awaiting her fate.

Brady laid his balls on her mouth. "Let's start with you sucking on your son's balls." Dena sucked one of his balls into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue. She knew how he liked it when she twirled her tongue around his nut sack as she sucked on it gently. Brady moaned his approval as he lowered himself a little, burying his mom's nose in his ass. "Oh mom! You dirty cock sucking slut! You do know how to make your boy happy!" He looked at Jean as she knelt on the floor, her head between her sister's legs. "Suck on that pussy aunt Jean. Keep our slut's pussy throbbing while I fuck her face."

Brady looked over at John. He could see John's cock twitching. "Mom ever do this for you?" John just shook his head. Brady snickered. "I didn't think so." He looked at Sue. "Grab his cock." She did as she was told. "Is it throbbing?"

Sue felt herself getting aroused in the heat of the moment. She looked back at Brady as she squeezed John's cock. "It's as hard as a rock and throbbing. It's as hard as it was the other night." John moaned as her hand squeezed his throbbing cock.

"You just keep stroking his cock. Stroke it softly till I tell you to stop. My guess is he won't last too long." Brady said with a chuckle.

Brady returned his attention to his mom. He pulled his ball out of her mouth and laid the head of his cock on her lips. "Open wide mom. Your baby boy is going to show dad what a cock hungry slut you are." Dena opened her mouth as the head of her son's cock spread her lips and slid into her mouth. Brady shoved slowly, savoring the feeling of her lips sliding down the length of his cock. He felt Dena's body tensing as his cock hit the back of her throat. He leaned over and spread the material of her nighty and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, digging his fingers into her tits. "Relax your throat slut!" He growled. HIs lust was taking over now. Her tits felt like two huge lumps of dough as he mauled them as his cock stayed buried in her gagging mouth. He pushed a little harder and felt her body tense even more. He held his cock in her throat for what seemed like a long time when it was really only about 30 seconds. "DAMN! You feel so good!"

Dena felt her body responding. The trifecta of Brady dominating her by taking her mouth and throat without giving her any options, the pain of being gagged, and the pleasure Jean was giving her was having an effect on her most women wouldn't understand. Even as she was gagging on her son's cock she wondered what kind of slut she really was to be enjoying what he was doing to her. The fear she had originally felt at being gagged was now replaced with an adrenaline rush of proving herself the slut she craved to be for her son.

Dena gasped for air, gulping it in as Brady pulled his cock out of her throat and mouth, gagging up a mouthful of saliva. Her spit running down her face as it hung upside down, hanging over the arm of the couch, running into her nose and eyes. She continued to gasp and gulp in air, taking advantage of every second her son gave her to recover.

Brady looked down at her, his love for her replacing his lust. "You ok? Should I stop?" He didn't want to hurt her.

Dena gasped as she responded, her voice raspy. "No! Don't stop! Fuck your whore! Give me that cock you mother fucker!" Now her lust was taking over. She began to grind her hips, pushing her pussy into Jean's mouth as she opened her mouth. "Fuck me baby!"

Brady shook his head in amazement and admiration of his mother's sexual appetite. He shoved his cock back in her mouth, feeling her body tense again as it slid into her throat. He dug his fingers into her tits feeling her mouth and throat grasping his cock. He pumped his cock in and out of her throat several times before pulling out again.

Dena wretched up a gut full of saliva mixed with puke from her stomach. Her face was now covered with her puke as it ran into her hair and dripped onto the floor in long strings. "MORE!" Is all she could gasp out.

John sat watching mesmerized. The eroticism and brutality of what his son was doing to his wife was a picture he'd never forget. He grabbed the arms of the chair as his body tensed. "I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out.

Brady looked over at Sue as she turned to him, looking for direction. "Suck it! And swallow every drop!" Brady growled at her.

Sue obeyed without hesitation. She jumped on his cock, shoving it into her mouth and sucking it harder than she'd ever sucked it before. John was shooting his load within seconds, filling her mouth with a volume of cum Sue had never swallowed before. She began to wonder if he was ever going to stop pumping his seed into her mouth. John's moans filled the room.

Brady turned his attention back to his mother's open mouth. He began to fuck her mouth and throat, no longer taking it slow and easy. Now that he knew for certain this is what she wanted and craved he thrust his cock into her throat like he owned it. With every thrust he squeezed her tits, digging his fingers into them. He showed no mercy to her throat or tits as he worked to satisfy his lust for his mother.

Dena's face was now completely covered in her spit and puke as it ran down it and drooled into a puddle on the floor. The room was filled with the sound of her gurgling and gagging as Brady fucked her throat with a fury. She felt her body climax twice, convulsing up off the couch, as Jean sucked on her clit and pussy with the same fury that Brady was fucking her throat.

Brady held off as long as he could, enjoying every moment of his mom's oral submission. He finally groaned, almost a scream, as his cock erupted inside his mom's throat. He pumped his cock inside her mouth and throat, grunting with every ejaculation, his fingers digging into her tits. His thrusts became slower as his orgasm subsided.

John and Sue watched as she continued to stroke his cock. John was still hard as a rock. Something he'd never been able to do before.

Brady pulled and backed off. He looked down at his mom. He'd just used her harder than he'd ever used a woman before, and her body showed that. Her face was almost unrecognizable from all the spit and puke covering it, her tits would probably be bruised, her body was still shaking. He helped her sit up on the couch, then looked at Jean. "Help her upstairs and help her get cleaned up. I'll be up shortly."