My Mom - My Lover Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer braced herself for what she knew was coming. Of all the men she'd fucked and sucked, Billy's loads were some of the most copious she'd ever had to deal with. As much as she tried to swallow them when he fucked her mouth, she was never able to keep up. She gagged and coughed as the head of his cock rammed the back of her throat.

"Here it comes slut!" Billy grunted and his body shook as he pumped his cock. Every shot filled her mouth with more cum than she could swallow. The head of his cock jammed into the opening of her throat didn't help anything. She coughed and gagged on his cum as it ran out of her mouth and down his balls, dripping onto the floor in long strings. Billy held her head tight as his body continued to spasm through one ejaculation after another.

He loosened his grip on her head as the intensity of his orgasm subsided. He fell back into his chair panting releasing her head. Jennifer's head popped off his cock. She gasped for air as his cum continued to run out of her mouth, dripping off her chin onto her tits. She sat back on her calves looking up at her Master.

Billy smiled down at her. "That was fucking incredible." He panted. "Seeing you with cum all over your face and tits makes me want to schedule another party." He paused as he thought about it. "Yeah. I think I'll invite the guys over for another party." Jennifer smiled as she remembered their last party. She loved it when her Master's friends used her for hours. There was just something about feeling all that cock flesh inside her body. "You'd look good covered in our cum."

Brady sat patiently watching his ladies model different dresses that Sheila brought to them at the dress shop. Every dress seemed sexier than the one just before it. Normally he let them pick out their clothing. But this time he was going to chose the dress for each of them. The fifth dress Jean came walking out in was a burgundy colored drape neck with an open back. The neckline went down to her stomach, the material just covering her huge chest. The material hanging over her tits could have been blown off with a stiff breeze. The hemline was half-way up her thighs with a slit on each side that went to the top of her hips. Brady looked at Sheila who was standing next to Jean. "That's the one. Find one in black for mom." Brady turned his attention to Jean as Sheila walked away. "You look absolutely gorgeous. Turn around." Jean slowly turned. Brady smiled as she turned, drinking her body in with his eyes. "You are such a sensuous creature." He said as he stood and walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her hard, hugging her tightly. He released her and stepped back arms length, smiling as he caressed the insides of her tits. He laughed. "What is it about clothing on you. You look so good in it. But all I want to do is rip it off you."

Jean giggled. "I'm glad you like. Since I belong to you," she pulled the neckline apart revealing her luscious tits then squeezed them together with a seductive smile on her face, "these belong to you however and whenever you want them." Brady just smiled as he ran his finger tips over her tit flesh, then took a nipple in each hand between his thumb and index finger. He slowly began to pinch them increasing the pressure until Jean gasped. "You're making me wet baby."

Dena walked out wearing the same dress, except in black. Brady turned his attention to his mom. "Here's my other gorgeous slut." His eyes roamed up and down her body. "Turn around sexy." Dena turned slowly feeling his eyes undressing her. "You really are one fucking gorgeous slut." The material barely covering her enormous tits. He stepped up behind her as she turned with her back to him. He wrapped his arms around her, slipping his hands under the material, taking her tits in hand. Brady had large hands. But they were dwarfed by his mom's huge breasts. He squeezed them, digging his fingers into her tender flesh like they were two large lumps of dough as he looked over her shoulder at Sheila. "I'll take both dresses. Pack them up."

Brady paid for the dresses then took Sheila's hand, lifted it to his mouth and kissed it. "Thank you for your help sexy." Sheila blushed. "We'll be seeing you tomorrow evening."

"Thank you sir. I know my Master is looking forward to tomorrow evening."

"Just so you'll know," Brady said to Dena as they drove home from the dress shop. "I'm not inviting Kevin or Sue to our little ceremony tomorrow evening. Whatever relationship develops between us and that little community is going to be strictly between us. Kevin and Sue can find their own little group if they want one."

Dena smiled weakly at him. "Thank you. I had just been thinking about that. I don't care who you take me in front of, except for Kevin. There's just something about Kevin . . ."

Brady didn't let her finish. "Stop! You don't have to explain it to me. I get it. That's why I'm setting this line in the sand." He chuckled. "I was going to call it a 'boundary' but I really have come to hate that fucking word."

Dena reached across and laid her hand in his lap and lightly stroked his thigh. "Thank you baby. See! This is why we love you so much. You take care of us. You protect us. We know we're safe with you." Dena turned and looked at Jean in the backseat. "I think we should have a day next week when we don't let him get out of bed all day. We spend the entire day showing our boy how much we love him. What do you think?"

Jean's eyes lit up. "I think that's a great idea."

Brady laughed. "Am I going to be able to at least get up for a bathroom break?"

"That will be the ONLY reason baby." Dena said sensuously as she dug her finger nails into his thighs. "Think your cock can take it baby?"

"I know it can slut." Brady then turned the tables. "That gets me thinking. I think we've become too vanilla. I need a day where I take you both hard and rough. Keep you both reminded your still my sluts."

Dena felt her pussy twitch as she thought about another rough day at the hands of her son. "Mmmm! Can't wait baby! You know I like it rough!"

"Bring it on baby!" Jean chimed in from the backseat.

Brady looked in his rearview mirror. "You'll be first slut. If I remember correctly, mom was the last to get the rough treatment." Then he thought he'd give her something to think about. "Give your body a much needed spanking. Give your tits, ass and pussy a good working over." Brady smiled as he kept his eyes on the road and thought about the possibilities. "I'm liking this idea. Set a day aside where I just use you both like a couple of fuck-toys."

12