My Mom - My Lover Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? You dirty slut. Tell me why?" He slapped her tit.

Dena cried out. The sting of pain and the need of being dominated so overwhelmed her she finally gave herself over to them. She dropped to her knees sobbing. "I'm your whore baby. I'm your slut. Your mama is a slut for her baby's cock." She looked up at her son, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm your slut baby. Use your mama like the whore I am. Love me baby! Love me!"

Brady grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her to her feet as she cried out from the pain of having her hair pulled so hard. He kept his hand entwined in her hair after she came to a standing position as he began to slap her tit. Dena winced and yelped with every slap. Brady then leaned in and kissed her hard, biting on her lower lip, not hard enough to break skin, and pulling on it with his teeth as he squeezed her tit like a giant sponge. Brady was letting her know who owned her. She moaned as she felt her lower lip being bitten and pulled by her Master.

Without saying another word he led her over to the wall and unsnapped her wrist cuffs. He took her right hand and stretched it over her right side to an adjustable tether. Then he did the same to her left wrist. He then put leather cuffs on each of her ankles and spread them out, attaching them to tethers that ran along the base of the wall. He then adjusted each of the tethers until she was spread out into a giant X. He then stepped back smiling, admiring his slut's body, completely at his mercy. Her face was covered in sweat and saliva from the exhaustion of what she'd already been subjected to. But her eyes revealed the lust and need that still controlled her.

Brady stepped up to her and caressed her tits for about a minute before slapping one hard. Dena cried out from the sting. "You need this mom, don't you?" He was going to remind her all evening of what she was. His mom and slut.

Dena moaned. She knew what he was trying to do. He was degrading her as he used her for his pleasure. Taunting her. Teasing her. Using her needs against her. "Fuck you!" She replied in anger. "You know I do."

Brady reached out and slapped her tit again. "Don't talk to me that way slut!" He stepped forward, slipped a hand between her legs, pushed her panty aside and slipped two fingers inside her pussy. Dena gasped in pain when he curled his fingers inside her pussy and lifted slightly. Brady got right in her face and applied a little more pressure, lifting her body by her pussy. Dena's mouth opened to scream as the pain intensified. "I own you slut!" He looped a finger in her collar and yanked it. "Did you forget already? You're my mom and my slut! Now let me hear it from you bitch!"

Dena had never been driven this hard before. She'd never been pushed physically or mentally like this before. She felt the last vestiges of self-control and dignity being stripped away. She was breathing deep as she spoke. "I'm your fucking whore. Your mama is a dirty cock sucking slut for her son's cock."

Brady grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it like a giant lump of dough as he continued to assault her pussy with his other hand. The two lovers stared each other in the eyes as Brady used her the way he enjoyed and the way he knew she craved. He smiled at her. "That's right mom. Tonight, you're my fucking whore. Tonight, you're going to perform like the cock hungry slut I know you are."

Brady then stepped back and turned to his aunt. "Did you think I forgot about you Aunt Jean?" Jean just moaned and sobbed as Brady released her bonds and pulled her to a standing position by her hair. He unclasped the ball gag and threw it on the table next to Dena's. He kissed his aunt as he mauled her tit with one hand. Jean screamed into his mouth as Brady's fingers dug into her tender tit flesh. He pulled her head back, keeping a firm grip on her tit. He chuckled. "I'm guessing these cow tits are going to be bruised tomorrow. But you like it rough! Don't you slut?"

Jean responded exactly how Brady thought she would. She sobbed out her submission and compliance. She craved his touch and domination. But more to her base needs, she craved his love and approval. She would have performed in any way he ordered her to, just so he continued to love her and prize her as a woman. "You know I do baby!" She sobbed. "I love you baby." She couldn't stop sobbing as the tears streamed down her face. "I'm your slut baby! Use me!" Her voice became raspy as her need for being treated like a cheap whore by Brady washed over her. "I'm you're whore. Use me how you want."

Brady led her to the wall next to his mom and bound her to it just like he'd bound his mom. Then he stepped back a few paces and admired his sluts stretched out in front of him. Their chests heaving as they breathed deeply. "Let's see just how much you two sluts can take!" He walked around to the table again and picked up a 30" chain with a clamp on each end and an eight-ounce weight in the middle. He walked around to his mom and stood in front of her smiling. "You first slut." He then explained to her what was going to happen as he fastened the clamps to her nipples. "These clamps will bite into your nipples just slightly." Dena gasped as he attached a clamp to her right nipple, and then her left. "But if the chain is pulled on." He pulled on the chain slightly. The clamp squeezed tighter the harder he pulled. Dena squealed from the pain in her left nipple. Brady smiled. Then he stuffed the eight-ounce weight in her mouth. "Hold this in your mouth and the clamps won't squeezed any harder. Drop it from your mouth and my guess is your nipples will feel like they're being ripped off." Brady said with a sadistic laugh. Dena's eyes widened as she bit down on the weight, not wanting to let it go.

Then Brady walked back to the table and grabbed an identical chain and repeated the process on his aunt. Both ladies stood stretched out along the wall, snorting from their noses, not daring to open their mouths. Their eyes had a wild look in them. The fear of how intense the pain would be if they dropped the weights from their mouths.

Brady then took two remote controlled eggs from the table. He stepped up to his mom, pulled the material of her panty aside and slid the egg inside her pussy as he smiled at her. "This is where it's going to get real fun." He then repeated the process with his aunt. Then he stepped back again and watched them both as he pulled the remote control for the two eggs from his pocket. "Now let's see how well these contraptions work." He pushed the button on the remote control.

Both ladies bodies jumped as though an electrical shock was coursing through them. Both screamed through gritted teeth. The eggs vibrating them through sensations they didn't think were possible. Brady chuckled as he played with the settings on the remote. "Let's try this setting." The eggs began a pulsating vibration. Both screamed through gritted teeth with a loud squealing. The sensations were so intense Jean thought she might lose consciousness. Dena began to bang her head against the wall as the vibration in her pussy became more than she could take.

Brady turned the eggs off. Both ladies bodies collapsed on their restraints whimpering and gasping through their mouths while keeping their teeth gritted around the chain. Brady turned to look at his dad and Sue. "Open his pants and pull his cock out." He said to Sue. John was as hard as a rock from watching the show playing out before him. He lifted his hips slightly so Sue could pull his pants down. "Now rub that cock till he shoots his load all over his stomach. When he does, I want you to scoop off his cum with your fingers and feed it to him."

Brady returned his attention to his sluts and pushed the button again. Both ladies screamed again as their bodies responded to the pulsating eggs inside their pussys. As their bodies shook and spasmed through their moans and grunts, Brady stepped back to the table and picked up a flogger. He stepped in front of his aunt. He raised his arm and brought the flogger down across her stomach. He settled into a steady flogging of her stomach and thighs, back and forth, back and forth. Then without warning he changed directions and brought the flogger up between her legs and smacked her pussy. Jean's body began to spasm and shake as her first orgasm washed over her. She focused all her energies on keeping her mouth closed tightly as Brady's assault on her body continued. When she finally collapsed after her first ogasm, Brady turned his attention to his mom.

"Your turn slut." Dena looked at him through blurred eyes, trying to plead with him through the look she gave him. He changed the setting on the eggs again causing them each to jump from a different sensation. He began a steady flogging of her stomach and thighs, occasionally bringing his swing upward and smacking her pussy. Dena's body erupted in orgasm. She strained at her restraints like a wild animal trying to free herself so she could rip the tormenter from between her legs and be free from its vibrating torture. She slammed her head against the wall behind her as wave after wave of euphoria washed over her. But she kept her mouth closed tightly, not wanting to experience the intense pain she knew would come if she opened it.

Brady looked over his shoulder and watched as John shot his load all over his stomach. He moaned and shook as he desperately wanted to shove Sue's mouth down on his cock and have her suck him dry. Sue then scooped his cum off his stomach and abdomen with her fingers and fed it to him. John sucked her fingers clean like the obedient cuck he had become. "Now get on the floor." Brady ordered his dad. "On your back. Head facing this direction." John did as he was told, his pants still puddled around his ankles. Then Brady looked at Sue. "Now straddle his face and ride his mouth for as long as you want while I have fun with my sluts." Sue slipped her clothes off and knelt down, straddling John's mouth. She lowered herself till her mouth was smothering his mouth. John began to suck and lick her pussy causing Sue to squeal with delight.

Brady pulled a chair to the center of the room, just in front of his mom and aunt, then sat down to enjoy the show. "Now let's see who loses control first." He said laughing. He began playing with the remote again. "They said there are eight settings on this thing. Let's try them all." He began changing the setting every couple of minutes watching his sluts respond to each new sensation. Drool began running out of their mouths, down their chins and all over their heaving tits, as they did not want to take the chance swallowing would cause them to drop the weight they were holding. Brady continued his torment of their bodies, pushing them through one orgasm after another. The ladies lost track of time and the number of orgasms their bodies were pushed through.

Brady turned and watched as Sue rode John's mouth through one of her own orgasms. He was going to ask her how many she'd had, but could tell from the look on her face she was so lost in the sensations John's mouth was giving her, she probably wouldn't have heard a word he asked.

He turned back to his mom and aunt and changed the setting again. He could tell they were both on the verge of exhaustion. He stood up and reached for the new vibrating wand he bought for just this occasion. He stepped up to his mom and turned it on. "I'm impressed that you've both lasted this long. But I'm getting impatient." He rubbed the bulbous head over her tits as it vibrated and then down her stomach till it got to her clit. Dena screamed when the vibrating head touched her swollen clit. The weight dropped, pinching the clamps on her nipples so hard she thought they were being ripped off her chest. Her body shook and spasmed as wave after wave of pain and pleasure surged through her body. Her arms and legs shook and strained at their restraints. Her brain screamed for the pain in her chest to cease and the pleasure in her pussy to continue. "PLEASE NO MORE! PLEASE NO MORE! OH BABY! PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Finally, her head dropped in exhaustion as she hung there whimpering.

Brady then stepped over to his aunt. "You ready bitch?" The fear in her eyes gave Brady the answer he already knew. He held the wand on her swollen clit and grinned as she responded the way her sister had just responded. Jean screamed as the weight fell from her mouth, causing the clamps to bit into her nipples. The pain was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. While at the same time her pussy was throbbing through the most powerful orgasm she'd ever felt. Her body shook and convulsed as Brady held the vibrator on her pussy. "OH FUCK! PLEASE STOP! OH PLEASE STOP! NO MORE! NO MORE!" Her body began to try and hump the vibrator as the weight between her tits swung from side to side, pulling on her nipples, turning them into two pieces of raw meat. She finally slumped down in her chains in exhaustion as her sister had just done.

Brady stepped back and sat down in his chair again. His sluts hung there whimpering and moaning as he watched the weight hanging from their tits distend their nipples. After a minute or so he stood up and removed the clamps from their tits. "I love your tits the way they are. No need to stretch them out of shape." He then softly took each nipple in his mouth, one at a time, and gently suckled and licked it. The ladies responded with soft moans of approval. He nursed on them both till their bodies began to respond again.

Dena raised her head to plead with Brady. Her face was covered in smeared mascara and sweat. "Please no more baby! You've proven your point."

"You've got this all wrong slut. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just having an evening of fun with my sluts. And YES, there's more." He stepped in front of his aunt first and released her legs from the restraints. He then reached over his head and released her cuffs one at a time, supporting her body as he did. She collapsed onto his body, her arms draped over his shoulders. He helped her over to the padded bench and laid her over it. He then returned to his mom and did the same thing.

Brady sat down and looked over at Sue. She had a glazed look on her face as she slowly ground her pussy into John's mouth, her hips grinding in a circular motion. "I thought you'd be done by now with our cuck's mouth." Sue opened her eyes and tried to focus on Brady as she gave him a lascivious grin. She just shook her head as she leaned forward and ground her pussy into his mouth even harder. Brady laughed. "Good for you."

He stood up and dropped his shorts. "Time to relieve this ache between my legs." He stood behind his mom and aunt as they remained draped over the padded bench. He first striped his aunt of her panties and then pulled the butt plug and egg out. He then did the same for his mom. He shoved his cock into her well stretched ass as Dena grunted from the invasion. She began to grunt as she tried to adjust to the further expansion of her anal sphincter. He then grabbed a fistful of his mom's hair as he twisted her arm around her back and took control of her. "You get fucked first. Second time around will go to auntie." Their bodies slapped together as Brady slammed his cock into her ass, fucking her as hard as he'd ever fucked her. Dena began making noises again that sounded more like an animal.

Brady felt his orgasm building as his balls slapped against her pussy with every thrust. Then he pulled out of her ass and shoved his cock inside her pussy. Dena screamed again as his cock began hitting her G-spot with every thrust. "OH FUCK YOU BITCH!!" Brady moaned. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT!" His cock exploded inside her pussy pushing Dena over the edge as well. Both lovers moaned and grunted as Brady fucked his mom as hard as he could. Her body shook the whole bench as he rode her pussy. Their bodies were covered in sweat when he finally collapsed on her panting.

He pulled out of her pussy and stood her up by her hair. "Get on the floor!" He said panting. "On your back!"

Dena moaned as she dropped to her knees and then rolled over on her back. "Please no more she whimpered," as she lay down.

Brady grabbed Jean by the arm and stood her up. "Get down there! Straddle her face and clean out her pussy."

Jean lowered herself on shaking legs over her sister's mouth. Her juices dripping on Dena's face as she lowered herself. Jean's body shuddered when her pussy came into contact with Dena's lips. Dena began sucking immediately, sending Jean into a new series of convulsions. Both their bodies were wound up tight from the last two hours of torment and pleasure. Their clits felt like two throbbing golf balls between their legs. Jean lowered herself till she was laying on her sister's body and began to drain Dena's pussy of her Master's seed.

The slurping and sucking noises filled the room as the sisters took care of each other. Brady sat back and enjoyed the show. He finally looked over at Sue again who had dismounted John's mouth and was sitting on the floor with her back against the couch exhausted. Brady saw his dad had another hard cock and was rubbing it. He thought about ordering Sue to take care of him, but then decided against it. 'Let the cuck take care of himself,' he thought.

After thirty minutes he ordered his sluts to change positions. The sounds his sluts made during that hour were some of the most erotic noises he'd ever heard. There were times they sounded like two cats being pleasured. Then there were times they just grunted and snorted. How many times each of them climaxed was anyone's guess. All he knew was that this would be a night neither would forget for the rest of their lives.

After he'd recovered adequately, he stood up and lifted his mom off of his aunt. He put her on her knees. Then he lifted his aunt off the floor and laid her on the padded bench on her back with her legs hanging off the end. He turned to his mom, grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Suck on this and get me hard. It's your sister's turn for a good fucking." Dena found renewed energy as she sucked the length of his cock into her mouth while cupping his balls with her hands to massage them. She lovingly worked the length of his shaft, bringing it back to life. When she had him nice and hard, Brady pulled out and stepped between his aunt's legs.

He lifted Jean's legs and laid her ankles on his shoulders. He then slid his cock in her gaping pussy and began a steady pounding. Jean looked up at him smiling as he filled her womb with his manhood, knowing he'd be filling her with his seed shortly. The room was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together now. Brady smiled back at her. "I hope you're not in a hurry to go anywhere. I'll be here awhile. I can always last longer the second time around."

"You fuck me as long as you want baby." Jean cooed. "I love having you inside me."

Brady must have fucked her for almost twenty minutes before he felt his orgasm explode inside her. He pumped his seed inside her as the sweat dripped from his face and all over her abdomen. The two lovers moaned and groaned together as his aunt satisfied his lust for the second time that evening. He finally pulled out and fell into the chair behind him exhausted. His mom crawled up between his legs and cleaned his cock like the obedient slut she was as Jean lay on the bench moaning like the satisfied slut she was.

12