My Mom Seduces Dad's Bosses

Story Info
My dad's bosses are lusting over my mom after a dinner.
1.4k words
3.47
36.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M 19 south indian, this is a true incident which happened a couple of weeks back. More than saying a story, this is also a request for help of opinions for me. Need your thoughts and suggestions at the end please. My dad is 48 yrs old and works in a central government industrial company as a senior manager in the Chennai branch. My mom 39 yrs old and she is a former air hostess who worked in Kingfisher airlines at the beginning, Jet Airways after it got shutdown, then finally in Vistara airlines. She resigned her job when she turned 36 and started her own boutique by becoming a fashion designer as she always had that fashion skill.

A couple of weeks back, my dad had to receive the company's GM (general manager), RM (regional manager) from the airport who were coming from headquarters in the north. It was dad who had to receive and arrange things as the branch manager of chennai was unavailable at that time and my dad is in the next position of becoming the BM (branch manager).

After few meetings that day, Dad called us in the noon and said he's bringing both GM and RM to our home for dinner. Mom said ok and she started planning about the dishes to cook for dinner, she bought all the cooking items at the evening while coming back from the gym. She went to gym early as she needs to cook a lot of dishes.

It was around 9:30 and dad called her to check about the food got prepared, he said they'll be here with him in 30 mins as they started from the hotel room. Mom went inside her room to change her outfit and after 25-30 mins i was in a total shock by seeing her. She was wearing a seductive saree and a revealing blouse.

Mom is 39, but she's young & very fit as she worksout a lot and follows strict diet right from her Air hostess days. To be frank, mom is a doppelganger of Kiara Advani as she looks exactly like her interms of skin colour, height and Body exactly along with some facial features and smile too. A lot of people has said mom looks like Kiara to a greater extent.

For people who doesn't know Kiara Advani, Google her.

Mom being a fashion designer, she designs and makes outfits for herself to wear for special occasions rather than purchasing in shops. She has a habit of making outfits which celebrity actresses wear in a exact same look. She likes to design and make outfits which actresses like Priyanka Chopra, Chitrangada Singh, Mrunal Thakur, Kiara Advani, etc wear during events or functions. It's more like a replica of their dress but in a very good quality.

The saree and blouse which she wore that day was this, she bought this saree and blouse in Mumbai at Manish Malhotra's store as he is the designer of this saree used in this film. She bought it for a hefty price and it's one of her favorite expensive saree which she has. She tried to make a replica of this one, but it was very difficult for her to do it. The pictures of the saree and blouse she wore that night is, Google "Priyanka Chopra desi girl saree". That's the saree and blouse she wore that night.

The exact same cream sequin saree and the cream sequin bikini blouse is what she wore that day. She came out in a complete different look wearing that saree. I was dumb struck by the way she looked but not in a bad way. Let me explain about her look that night, so that you can understand it's unusual for a situation like that or not. I noticed it by taking some time to figure what's happening.

She wore that saree and blouse in a figure hugging fit way, saree tucked much below her waist, free hair with curls, she wore a thin gold waist chain on her waist, a light matte pink lipstick. She was wearing her slip ons sandals which she usually wears inside the home, when we heard dad's car sound being parked in our flat parking area. She went to her room and wore a long high heels, but i really don't know the reason why she wore a high heels inside the house. You can imagine a person who's a look-alike of Kiara Advani wearing this saree and the extra accessories i said. Her ass looked stiff and more shape revealing over the saree.

When the bell rang, she opened the door and welcomed them. Dad introduced us to them, but already both his GM and RM were staring at mom often. They sat on the sofa and mom went inside the kitchen to fetch them juice, i noticed both the GM, RM staring at mom's ass when she waking towards kitchen. They were constantly smiling at mom whenever they saw her.

Dad went inside his room and opened his cupboard to get a new gold label booze bottle for them to drink. Both of them were asking about my studies and future plans while mom was transferring the food to containers. Dad started pouring the booze and they were drinking in the hall by having a chat, mom gave them some sides and they were constantly looking at mom's cleavage, hips, navel and her waist chain while drinking. The GM guy complimented mom by asking is it the "Desi girl song saree"? in an amazed way.

Only after listening to them i got to know about both of them being best friends and then joining the same company and now being GM and RM. Both of them were around 40-45, older than my mom and maybe younger than my dad.

Around 10:30, mom arranged the dinner in the dining table. All of us were sitting in the dining table and having food, while mom was serving us. Dad was taking to them while having food, they were replying but their primary focus was on mom. They were staring at her hips, navel and ass curves in a close way while she was serving by standing next to them. I got to see them staring at her cleavage when she bend to serve food to dad.

I'm sure they were able to smell her Victoria's Secret perfume when she was serving them as Victoria's secret perfume has a strong feminine smell. Both of them were able to touch her hand, wrist while she was serving food to them. They didn't do anything outrageous or so explicit but they were literally eye f'ing her. When dad went to the kitchen to wash his hands after dinner, mom was serving food to the GM guy by leaning a bit. The RM guy brought his face near mom's ass and kind of smelled it over her saree. It seemed disgusting. One of them had a smoke in our balcony and he was staring at mom in a lustful way.

I really don't know that mom noticed them staring at her or not, i went to my room to use phone with some privacy and all four of them were having a chat. I heard the RM guy saying that Dad is going to be the next BM of this branch as the current BM is gonna retire soon, also they're gonna choose my dad to lead the branch. Around 11:45pm they left our home by thanking dad and mom for a wonderful dinner. Even while leaving our home they were staring at mom in the same way.

Last weekend, dad told us that both GM and RM are coming to chennai again for a south india tender auction meet. They have invited dad and mom alone for dinner with them in a star hotel, that's when i felt weird and why didn't they invite me but only them. They called dad's number and invited them to join them for dinner along with mom, they spoke with mom on dad's phone and invited her. Dad told mom that, there's a suit room booked for them to have a private dinner in the hotel.

This happened on last sunday and for the past 4 days i'm trying to figure out the reason and their opinion about my mom. More than a story, this is really happening and i'm unable to figure out anything, i'm posting it here by asking you people to tell me what you guys think about this situation.