My Mom the Domme Pt. 03

Story Info
Still caged, a decision with Paige must be made.
3.9k words
4.77
10.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back pervs. Miss me? Yeah? Or did you miss my Mom? Uh huh the whole story yeah? Haha, where was I? Oh yeah, the letter. Guys(possibly ladies too) when I say I was fucking pissed, well that's an understatement. Okay, let's jump back in.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I screamed at the letter as anger grew inside me.

Was this a sick joke? My blood was boiling. I immediately grabbed my phone and rang my mom. Straight to voicemail. So I sent her a message.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MOM? HOW COULD YOU? YOU FUCKING SUCK! HOW IS THIS EVEN REMOTELY FAIR??? I WANT THE KEYS AND YOU WILL NEVER HOLD THEM AGAIN!

After sending the message I started pacing around my room as I began to talk to myself.

"Why would she do this? We had an agreement. She broke the rules. I told her I had a date. I FUCKING TOLD HER ABOUT PAIGE!" I screamed. "It's okay, it's okay. She knows about the cage and she'll be cool." I tried to reassure myself.

"But will it be cool? Will she be okay that your mom has intentionally held on to the keys? Or is she going to think you're some sick Batesy loser? She had already warned you." A voice in the back of my head whispered.

#DING# My phone bleeps. Paige had sent me her location.

"FUCK!" I shouted stomping my feet like a child having a tantrum. "Relax, just relax. There's nothing you can do. You're caged, and she'll act how she acts. Hell she said she wanted to see what I was like 'unlocked' that doesn't exactly mean she's gonna inspect you. Let's just get through the evening."

I sat on the train, staring at scenery that rapidly changed as the train soared past.

It had been 90 minutes since I had read my mom's note and I was still seething with anger. I had written and deleted almost a dozen messages to my mom.

I closed my eyes and sighed. There isn't a reality that Paige doesn't think I'm a loser. My Mom had screwed me over, and just as I was beginning to enjoy chastity. Actually, that's a lie. I loved it. The build up to the release, the euphoria of the anticipated climax. How well regulated I felt. And now that joy has been replaced with resentment and betrayal.

#DING# My phone bleeps. A message from Paige...

Hey when you get here tell the doorman "PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA!"

I messaged back, okay. With a thumbs up emoji. And she responded with a blowing a kiss emoji.

"Gawd, she's so going to ghost me after tonight." I whelped to myself.

The train arrived at the station, I got my phone out and navigated to the location. During my slow walk, I was thinking maybe I should cancel, until I was actually unlocked. But thought Paige might be annoyed with me. I felt so pathetic. Slightly emasculated.

"Surely I can't meet Paige while in a mood?" I argued with myself.

"Got any money?" A voice called out.

It was a homeless man on a stoop with a blanket over his legs.

"Sorry I don't have any change."

"That's alright, I take notes, Amex, Visa or MasterCard." He yelled back.

I nervously laughed and carried on walking. That dude has real life problems and I was being pissy little bitch making myself angrier for no reason. I'm locked! It is what it is. If tonight doesn't work out. Fuck it. Then were plenty of other girls interested too.

I rocked up to the place and gave the doorman the password. He opened up the door and I heard music playing, I walked in and the music got louder. It was a club-bar hybrid. Like imagine a club and they got the VIP lounge. But this was all open. There must've been a hundred people in here.

I waded through the crowd and eventually found Paige.

"Hey you made it!" She screams wrapping her hands around me and giving me a hug.

Before I can even reply she's leading me by the hand and is introducing me to her friends.

"This is Ally, Tina, Dillion, Susan, Marc, Lexi, Mikey, Chrissy, Jay, Clarke, Benny, Morgan, Lucy and Missy."

I generically say Hi to them all. Shake a few hands and just stand awkwardly as Paige sits right back down and carries on talking to either Tina or Ally. I don't know what I was expecting, but a group hang wasn't it.

About ten minutes go past and I'm feeling out of place. I haven't really spoke to anyone. I'm pretty much just looking around. Then I catch Missy staring at me.

"Hey, I'm going to the bar. Give me a hand?" She asks.

"Sure."

Walking into the toilet and there two guys in there and there is several urinals open but the one stall is in use. I didn't want to flash my cage, so I waited patiently. Annoyingly Marc walked in shortly after just as the two other guys walked out.

"You good?" He asked, as he gave me a weird look as he walked over to a urinal.

"Shy bladder." I mumble.

"Ah, I hear ya."

Now I wasn't being a creep. Really I wasn't. Out of my peripherals I saw Marc whip out a massive schlong. Like fucking huge. He was using to hands to fucking pee for Christ's sake.

The stall door opened and this guy walked out, I didn't even care about the smell I just ran in and slammed the door shut.

Embarrassed that I just saw his dick, I shouted out. "So how do you know, Paige?"

"We used to work together." He replied after a short pause.

There is no way. I tell myself. I've seen almost all of her scenes. Surely I'd remember him with her?

"Oh yeah?" I said, as calmly as I could.

"Yeah. But the shit got shelved unfortunately, so didn't really get much bank for it."

"Huh?"

"Oh shit. Sorry do you not know about Paige?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried.

Flushing the toilet I step out the stall and go to wash my hands.

"Erm, yeah. Yeah I do." I tell him like it's no big deal.

"Thank fuck for that. Sorry, I didn't want to out her." He laughed relieved, as he patted me on the back. "So yeah, no um we shot a scene and it was about the same time that her Cuckold Incorporated scene came out and the execs wanted her to be the new Princess of BBC porn, so our scene got cut and they tied her down for interracial only scenes."

"Oh, oh okay. Didn't know it works that way."

"For sure. It's ninety nine percent marketing once they get the right girl, and Paige, well she blew up."

"Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah, was great for her. Just a bit shit for me." He laughed as we walked out and back into the crowd.

I'm not gonna sit here a lie and say the thought of Paige taking Marc's monster did cross my mind from time to time. Because it did. Though it had been a couple of hours since I saw the beast, it was very much on my mind. The small talk with Paige's friends did help distract me, but I did find myself looking at Marc with envy.

"Dude has the biggest dick in the world and I'm locked in a cage...by choice. Well partly by choice." I mumbled under my breath.

All of Paige's friends had some connection to the porn world. Though I didn't know most of them. That had me thinking a lot on how we must tend to watch the same videos over, or at least consistently follow the same people.

"Having fun?" One of Paige's friends asked.

"Hey, erm yeah. Everyone seems cool. Sorry I've forgotten your name."

"Missy."

"Sorry, Missy. Yeah I am. Everyone's been, like, super nice."

"That's good. Now about you and Paige."

A weird sense of horror fell over me as Missy uttered those words.

"In my opinion, she likes you. But if you're only with her for her reputation, you may as well fuck off now."

"I'm, I'm not. Honest." I say doing a scouts honor gesture.

"Porn isn't reality you know?"

"I know, I know." I told her.

"Every guy thinks they can handle the attention, and they all melt down after a few hurdles."

"Look, Missy. I like Paige. And I'm under no illusions she's out of my league. I don't know if things will work out, but I can promise the porn thing will have absolutely nothing to do with it!"

"Mmmmh. Well time will tell I guess." Missy replied, staring at me blankly.

A couple of hours later we had left the exclusive bar and headed back to Morgan's Loft.

The place was huge. Someone put on some music and Paige, Lexi and Lucy begin to dance. The way Paige moved was effortless. Like everything just came easy to her.

The group started to play beer pong and we took turns with different partners. Strangely though, Paige and I weren't allowed on the same team. After beer pong it was 'name that tune' and the loser took a shot.

Eventually everyone was drunk, and people started to pass out. There were only 5 of us still up. Paige, myself. Missy Morgan and Marc.

Feeling the effects of the alcohol I went to grab a water from one of the tables and Paige appeared beside me, and drunkenly leaned against the table to face me.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah, I am. Haven't drank this much before to be honest. Just trying to sober up a little."

"Yeah, the shots were probably not a good idea either." Paige tells just as she does another one and then looks at me mischievously.

"Sup?" I ask, trying to sound as chill as I can.

"Dunno yet. I'll let you know when I do." She giggled.

There was this tension between us. I could feel it. She wanted me, and I wanted her.

"Sorry l, lovebirds." Marc apologizes as he bumps in between us. "Need the tequila." He shakes the bottle and he starts to dance away.

The tension is gone. And honestly I'm kinda relieved. At that moment I had forgotten about being caged. The way the evening has gone I may actually get away without telling her. But the downside is now I realize Paige is no longer looking at me. I have to do something to get her attention back. So I decided to go bold.

"So, I erm, I happened to, erm, well see what Marc's packing. You guys worked together in the past right?"

"Oh Gawd. Don't tell me you're intimidated by his junk?" She drunkenly scoffs.

"Of course I fucking am! I've seen elephants with smaller trunks gawd dammit!"

Paige burst out laughing hysterically. Tears started streaming down her face. "Oh, I..." She tried to speak but the laughing wouldn't stop. "I don't know if you really are a unicorn. But please, if this is really you, never change!" She told me, as she wiped joyful tears away.

"Unicorn?" I asked.

"One in a million. No. Better than that, someone so rare they can't be real."

"Oh, I'm real. Well, at least I try to be."

"Now that I do believe." Paige said as she leaned it and kissed me passionately.

For me, sparks flew. Not only flew but electricity surged through my body. My cock in its cage began to throb. I hadn't felt this before. I kissed Paige back as best as I could, and soon I felt her arms around my neck.

"Paige!" Missy screamed, yanking her off me.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself. "Why is she getting involved?"

Paige and Missy exchanged some heated words. The resulting conversation led to Paige grabbing me by my wrist and marching me towards a room.

"GOODNIGHT!" Paige shouter as we went into this secluded room.

The room we walked into was a bedroom. "Shit! She wants to fuck and I'm caged! This is going to end so badly." I screamed internally as panic began to kick in.

Paige undid a clip and the dress she was wearing fell to the ground, exposing her magnificent breasts and flat stomach. The only clothing that remained was a silk black thong.

I was so aroused and leaking like mad. I was adamant a wet patch in my shorts was on full display.

"Now don't get any funny ideas..." Paige began as she walked over to bed. "We're not having sex tonight. I'm drunk and tired. Come talk to me." She says climbing under the duvet.

I kick off my shoes and take off my jumper. Climbing into the bed with her still wearing a T-shirt and jeans.

"Cold?" She asks.

"Just respecting boundaries." I lied.

I honestly would've dropped down to just my shorts but she would have seen the wet patch and most definitely the cage too.

"What a gentleman you are. Remind me to thank your mother." Paige joked, looking at me a little jaded.

"I like you, Paige. I really want to see how this goes. I'm happy to go slow."

"You're too sweet." Paige tells me, rolling over to face the other side. "But go ahead and lift the duvet to check out my ass. I want you to have sweet dreams."

I laughed. "Yes ma'am." I replied and did as instructed. As I laid the duvet back down, I kissed the back of her neck, and saw her body tremble. And I knew she liked me.

"Once this cage is off." I told myself. "Once this cage is off." And fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. Paige was gone. I got up, got dressed and left the bedroom.

To my surprise there was Paige, in sweats, sitting at a countertop eating a bagel.

"Morning." I told her.

"Good morning. Sleepy." She winked.

"You been up long?"

"A few hours."

"What?" I was shocked.

"I don't get hangovers." I've already done a five mile run.

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope. Someone was supposed to make me hot and sweaty last night, but decided to play the long game."

The look on my face must've said it all because she quickly clarified.

"No seriously. In all honesty, thanks. Most guys would still try to coppafeel. At the absolute least."

"I would never...and well, to be fully honest. And this isn't the reason why I didn't...but I erm. I'm still caged."

"What? Why?" She laughed looking dumbfounded.

"Erm, well. Erm, so please don't erm..."

"You're going to have to use your big boy words."

"My Mom refused to give the keys." I told her deflated.

"Yeah? Why? I thought you guys didn't have that sort of arrangement?"

"Erm, we don't. It was because of you, actually."

"Excuse fucking me?" She snapped. Seemingly annoyed.

"Erm...She thought me and you were a bad idea, and yeah. She vetoed it. Left a note, saying she's on a long work weekend and can discuss it when she gets back."

"Oh I don't fucking think so." Paige reacted even angrier. Pulling out her phone and started typing.

"Erm, yeah, she said you have her number..."

After she had finished typing Paige put her phone down on the table.

"Just so you know. That's pretty fucked up, and extremely disrespectful."

"It really wasn't my idea." I told her and she just looked blankly at me.

Ding ding

Paige's phone received a message.

Lifting up she looks at the message and begins to type again.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

She doesn't answer and continues to type. The clicking from her screen seems to get louder and louder.

Eventually she locks her phone and looks at me. "Come on. We're leaving!" She tells me."

"Where are we going?" I ask nervously.

"To get your keys. Now hurry up, the Uber will be here soon."

The Uber ride is almost an hour long and we pull up outside A stately manor. During the entire ride Paige says nothing. Only typing on her phone. I'm honestly extremely intimidated and stay silent.

We get out of the car and Paige walks straight up to the gate and presses the buzzer. A familiar voice answers the buzzer, Paige simply says "It's me." And we're buzzed in.

We walk like 5 minutes to get up to the front door and it's Leyla who opens the door. I knew I recognised the voice. Leyla has a devilish look on her face. My body begins to tremble.

"Round the corner." Is all Leyla says barely holding in her laughs.

Paige marches forward and I follow suit. We turn the corner and into this massive room filled with fetish fanatics. There are gimps, men in pony wear, women in chains. And there is my mother in the crowd. Flogging a man in stocks.

"OH, PATTY. MIND IF I HAVE A WORD?" Paige yells out. While I look at the ground like a naughty school boy. I know my mom, and oh boy she is going to be pissed.

The room falls silent. All you can hear is the sound of her shoes as they hit the marble floor as she walks.

She brushes past both of us. I look up and cam see my mom's ass in a g-string. Awkward as fuck. She walks right up to a door and pushes up this large oak door.

"Inside." She orders as she walks inside.

Paige mockingly skips inside. I look at my mom apologetically and she shoots me one of her don't! Looks.

My Mom walks in and closes the door behind. She walks to the end of the room and barges through another door. This time, leaving us to follow her.

"CLOSE IT!" My Mom orders, as we do.

I shut the door and turned back to see my mom standing with her hands on her hips looking extremely pissed. I look away instantly, not only because I'm intimidated but because of what my mom is wearing. I can't believe I didn't notice it straight away.

She's wearing a low fitted leather corset with, not only her tits hanging out, but what looks to be my keys hanging on a chain between them. See through lacy black g-string. Sheer black stockings and four inch high heel stilettos.

I can feel my face burning with embarrassment. "How is my mom so unflinching?" I asked myself.

"Do you. Have any idea. How fucking unprofessional. You have been, by coming here?" My Mom growls, while huffing and puffing.

"Yeah, it's a tad shit when people fuck with your plans. Am I right?" Paige snorts.

"YOU'RE NOT... fucking serious?" My Mom begins to shout but reigns herself in.

"You're damn right I am. Maybe I wanted your son's cock in my ass? Or down my throat? Or creampie'in my cunt? But, no. You decided. You'll keep him caged. Because, what? You don't approve of me?"

My Mom took a deep sigh, and mumbled something under her breath.

"Paige. You are the number one trending pornstar on Pornhub. You haven't shot in years. This black hair dye job you have going may work currently, but someone will catch on, or you'll bleach it blonde again. Then what?"

"So what?" Paige asked genuinely.

"MY SON IS GOING TO UNIVERSITY IN THE FALL. HE'S HIGHSCHOOL EXPERIENCE WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF ME. I HARDLY WANT HIM TO BE CONSIDERED THE CUCK, SOYBOI OR WHATEVER INCEL INSULT BULLSHIT IS TRENDY RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Mom..." I began. But she cut me off.

"Patty. I have no intention of fucking up his schooling."

"I know that. But I also know from history, that classmates tend to be picks. Especially if they're beating their meat to who you're connected with. Plus, there's also a conflict of interest here.

"How?" I asked while Paige pulled a confused look.

My Mom sighed once more. "Paige's porn was the reason I had to cut off your internet usage in high school. That was just a video, you got hooked on. You're telling me you're not going to be completely intoxicated by her in real life?"

I had no words. I didn't know my mom knew what porn I used to watch, and she was right. Paige was intoxicating. I just let my head hang shamefully.

"So what's the plan, Patty. Keep him locked till you find a woman in your image."

"No. I'm trying. I was trying to help him find a balance. A Domme could do that."

"I'm a Domme, Patty."

"You're also his drug of choice."

"Okay..." Paige started. "I'll make you a deal. Give me one of his keys. I'll unlock him when I want to, regardless of his agreement with you. And, if his grades, attendance, punctuality isn't to your liking one term after he starts college, I'll return it."

"You get fitted for a chastity belt too." My Mom replied.

"If I'm right, and you fuck his life and grades up, you wear a chastity belt till he catches up." My Mom told Paige.

"Okay, and if by winter's break he's excelling and no issues whatsoever, I get full control of the keys."

My Mom paused for a moment. Looked at me, the back at Paige. "Agreed."

They both walked over to each other and shook hands.

"The key, please?" Paige asked, nodding towards my mom's breasts.

"You think my son's keys are hanging between my tits? I'm not depraved."

My Mom then begins to roll down her right stocking, exposing an anklet with a set of keys attached. She unlocks the anklet, splits the keys up and hands one to Paige. She says something too, but I can't exactly make it.

Paige gives her a hug, and walks past me, saying "We have what we came for, let's go." As she does.

12