My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** ***

The following few days I became even more restless. I asked myself once and again. "Who is this woman?" Was she the landlady of the unit? Or was she just an innocent roommate of mom's? Judging from what mom did in that apartment, I found this highly improbable. Then, there's only one possibility left...

She must be another escort sharing the secret love nest with mom.

My head rang at this realization. It was too much for my 18-year-old brain to handle. The realization of mom being an escort cut deep into my heart and shattered my self-esteem, but it also kept me awake from intense lust at night. In a way, it felt natural. But how could this woman, whom I had never met until this point, also be doing something like that? She looked so kind, so innocent, so fragile. What if they hurt her? Mom could eat any of these man for breakfast, but they could hurt her.

I kept trying a few more days watching futilely with my binocular. Sometimes the woman at the window stayed at the window for long enough so I could tell if she were mom or her, but more often than not, it was just a tall slim woman who shut the blinds, which could be either of them. Apart from that, I had got nothing out of my peeping missions.

Until one night.

*** ***

It was a Thursday, when I was about to finally discard mission and think of something else, when I saw the blonde woman walking into the apartment with a suitcase. But instead of going straight into the bedroom as usual, she stayed at the living room. She was wearing a black-and-wide French maid dress, nude-colored stockings, and cute dancing shoes. Her hair was loosely tied together with a tiara. She started pushing the sofa back against the wall, rolled up the carpet and put it right next to the sofa, then the coffee table aside to the window wall. She then started placing comfy looking meditation mats onto the now-empty floor. And finally, she put a stool and a footrest in the center of the room.

The doorbell must have rung, because she ran gently to the door to open it. In came a dozen of suited Asian gentlemen. They were mostly in their 30s and 40s, with a few older 50ish looking men with white hair, and two or three young guys in their 20s. They must have all been Japanese because they all bowed deeply to the blonde woman upon coming in. (And they were a bit shorter than the Koreans I remember.) They put their shoes by the side of the door and came in one by one in their socks.

I had watched enough dirty Japanese porn to know what must be going on next. But nothing of that sort happened. The gentlemen were chatting politely, looking at and gesturing at the wall decors -- I couldn't see from my angle and distance, but I guarantee you my amazing real-estate agent mom did a good job decorating. The blonde woman was offering them tea and snacks. It all looked so innocent, until the blonde woman ran to the door and opened it again.

It was mom.

She made her entry like a goddess descending on a group of mortals. She was dressed as a cowgirl and carrying her guitar. She wore a light khaki brimmed hat, white buttoned up shirt, and red-and-black plaid shorts, and brown cowboy boots. exposing a good part of her perfect honey-colored thighs and knees in between. With the high heels of the cowboy boots, she easily towered over the blonde woman, and all the Japanese gentlemen in the room. Her golden-hued face, framed by the segments of golden-brown hair that came out under the hat, projected such confidence, that she immediately became the center of gravity in that room, and all the chit-chatting in small groups and all the gesturing at decors stopped. All eyes were on her.

She walked a few steps to the center of the room and sat down at the stool the blonde woman put down for her, one foot on the footrest and another foot on the ground. She placed the guitar onto her lap and started playing.

Now, although my mom is a smart woman with many talents, and great taste in art, music was never her strong suit. She picked the most generic classical and jazz music possible, just to show that she had taste, and add some background sound to the ambiance. Throughout the years I had only heard her sing a few times, and most were when she was in the shower. Out of respect, I always stayed away when she showed, so I was never able to make out of the quality of her singing. I should have stayed closer. I should have peeked. I should have watched her take off her real-estate agent clothes and her lingerie. I should have watched her applying soap onto her beautiful honey skin and rinsed off it. I should have watched her rubbing herself, her ample breasts, her firm brown nipples, and the dampness of her golden crotch. I should have watched her coming out of the shower with damp hair, blow drying it, and wrapping a towel on herself, and appreciate the nice curves of her waist underneath the towel. I should have watched her feet stepping out of the shower onto the mat, each toe wiggling from the relaxation. I have missed out so much. I shall never miss out again.

With all seriousness, these Japanese men couldn't have gathered here just for her singing. I was sure they were up for some kinky shenanigans. It just felt peculiar why they would have her dress like a cowgirl, rather than something lewder and presumably more to their liking, like an air steward or a secretary.

Then I realized. The cowgirl is the pinnacle of the White Woman. It symbolizes the strong, independent, and willful American woman with a wildness their own traditional women back home can't hope to match. There's nothing more gratifying for them than to subdue a tall, sexy, athletic white woman like that.

Mom's music performance, or what at least looked like stroking at guitar and singing something from my binocular view, started innocently just like any other guitar singing show you would see at a bar. The Japanese men were apparently clapping to the tempo and single along. At about a minute and half or so, things started getting naughty. The blonde woman started walking around the room, untying each gentleman's belt, and pulling their trousers off to their ankle levels. Each them stepped out of their pants and started fondling in their underwear, and very soon the floor was full of horny Asian men naked in their lower bodies pointing their raging boners at mom. Mom appeared to continue singing as if nothing was going on, but her occasional glancing onto one of these boners, and the wider smile on her face betrayed her desires.

The blonde woman grabbed a mat and retreated into a corner of the room in her usual tender mannerism. She sat down in the Ease Asian way -- with her legs folded and her thighs closed together, and her upper body held upright. So shy and proper that made you feel protective towards her. I gulped again.

But a few of the Japanese men came her way, with their limp penises in one hand. She deftly took one flaccid cock in her mouth, occasionally moving her long tongue down to his balls and up again. The limp cock soon became rock hard again, and she moved on from one to the next, all the while with an innocent smile on her face.

She's a fluffer I realized. I had only heard about the concept of fluffer until recently, and had only seen one in porn once. I just couldn't believe I was seeing it in real life. Fluffer is such a sexy concept though -- just to think a woman that's being used as nothing but an object, and not even a sex object at that! But rather an object that prepares men for sex with another woman. Just the thought of this ultimate objectification made my cock rock hard. I would totally fixate my eyes on the fluffer rather than the main girl, had the main girl not been my mom, the most beautiful of them all! There is nothing more noble than a fluffer in an orgy. She offers herself up, wanting nothing in return. She's the angle serving on the side of the sex goddess. She's the sacrifice offered to the divinity of lust.

Mom's music show finished, and the men were applauding half-assly. It looked like they couldn't wait to get onto the next stage, as a few of the men were clapping with one hand onto the cock, which looked rather comical. Mom threw a flying kiss to the audience, handed her guitar to the blonde woman, who quickly put it away before coming back to remove the stool and footrest, took off her hat and sent it flying across the room, then found a nearby seat and got on her knees.

The man were all over her like hungry fish converging onto a new bunch of fish feed. Their cocks were everywhere -- some battering against her golden hair, others rubbing onto her face. Occasionally a luck cock got taken into mom's mouth, only to enjoy a few sucks before being left for the next. She also made sure she always had one cock in each of her hand, but even with that there were simply too many cocks for her hands and mouth. It was a picture of most erotic contrast though, as even compared to the Asian men, she was more tanned, and the tan was of a healthier color, so her wheat-colored hands and face against these men's pale cocks gave me a hard-on like no other.

Fuck it. I thought, holding the binocular with one hand and fumbling for my cock with another. Fuck it all. Fuck my self-esteem. Fuck my dignity. If one moment of intense pleasure and climax can bring me closer to mom, I don't need anything else. With that thought, I started jerking to the rhythm of my mom's debauchery.

The men were getting more heated. Two of them started tearing at the bottons of my mom's shirt, and three worked on her skirt -- It was a hard angle. Two of them basically had to carry her up from under each of her thighs so the third could untie the skirt and pull it out from under her butt. One man ejaculated early onto my mom's now-bare shoulder. Mom looked at him in a reprimanding way, but subsequently picked up the cum with her fingers and sent it to her mouth. She was teasing him. It was a most lewd picture of her.

Part of me was glad she looked so comfortable today. The Japanese men were many, but none was treating her in a disrespectful manner like Mr. Svenson did. Although she was on her knees, sucking their cocks, there was no mistaking who was the real master of the room. These men were in awe of her, worshipped her, and were competing with each other to please her. She was their queen, their goddess, the mistress of their sensations.

A few men outside of the inner circle became visibly frustrated. Occasionally they went to the blonde women who was sitting dutifully at the corner of the room. She politely sucked them until they were hard again, and gestured them back to the circle. She was performing blowjobs for these men not in a sex-hungry way like my mom, but rather, much like the way a nurse takes cares of her patients. There was one men who got fixated onto her, and started grabbing her head with both his hands and fucking her mouth forcefully. He must have been really frustrated and wanted to get off. But she just pushed her off politely but firmly, and the man was returned to the crowd with his buddies patting on his back as a gesture of mixed cheer and ridicule.

And then, the three-men-skirt-demolition-team's effort paid off, as they took advantage of a moment when my mother sat on the mat and straightened her legs to stretch, and pulled her skirt past the cowboy boots and off her legs. She was bottomless under the skirt, and I almost came at the sight of her golden pubic hair. She hasn't shaved since Mr. Svenson fucked her. She must having been growing her pubic hair for these Japanese clients this whole time. Oh mom. You are always one step ahead of everything. You always make extra preparation to make the people you serve satisfied, be it your son, your real-estate customers, or, my stomach twitched at the thought, your johns.

They did not give her the chance to bend her legs back, for one man quickly slid under her and inserted his cock into her wide open pussy. She must have been soaky wet before that, as I had never seen a penetration that smooth.

Mom got excited and started riding the man underneath her in frantic pace. The man must have been trying to hold from cumming, as his hands were clawing deep into nearby mats, and his legs and feet tensed up. It was a bizarre sight, since mom was still wearing her white shirt and cowboy boots, while the glory of her private part was totally exposed and given to a man for the most carnal enjoyment.

The Japanese men must have thinking what I was thinking, as the ones getting sucked by her frantically worked together to undo all the buttons of her shirt. Mom laughed in utmost enjoyment, bent back her arms, and shook her torso in a lewd manner, so the men could help her shirt off. She was now completely topless, and I could see a few men gasped at the beauty of her breasts. One tried to titty-fuck her, but it was such an awkward angle, so he had to give up, and started groping her tits for an equally satisfying enjoyment.

Just this moment, when I thought I have seen every promiscuous sexy way a woman could possibly do with a gang of men, mom surprised me once more. She said something to the blonde women, and she got up and got a bottle from her suitcase. It must have been lubricant as mom picked up the bottle and started applying it on the cocks of two men nearby. She then instructed them to get behind her, one on each side, when she lifted both her arms slightly. The men were smart enough to take her cue and inserted their penises into mom's armpits. When their cocks were finally in position, mom smiled the way a teacher would smile when her students get something right and turned back to wink at one of them. The two men started fucking her armpits mercilessly, sending her big tits bouncing up and down like a pair of golden sweaty bunnies.

The momentum transmitted onto mom's whole body, and she started riding the man underneath her faster and faster. It didn't take long before that man moved his hands from the mats to her thighs, his fingers digging deeply into her golden flesh. One could easily tell, the man was ejaculating, as his toes started twitching and curling uncontrollably. With a man cumming inside her, mom's face got really lit up, like the morning sun that just dispersed the mists and revealing herself in full glory.

She then had a look of just remembered something and called a young man quite far from the center over. She offered her mouth for him. I would never forget the grateful look on his face, and a part of me wished I were him, just to experience the gratefulness to have for such a wonderful woman. It must have been too much action for the lucky young man, since her face was bouncing up and down with her body, with the one man fucking her from underneath and two in her armpits. Very soon he climaxed. He held my mother's head with both hands and forced his cock down. I could very clearly tell he went all the way in, as mom's neck bulged from the intruding rod. His butt flexed and twitched, sending gushes of cum down my mom's throat. A moment later my mom got red-faced, pushed him away and puked a bit. She must have chocked onto his cock and cum. A small part of me wanted to go there, hug her, and clean up the mess for her, but there were hundreds of feet between us, and I just jerked harder.

The man below her was spent. She continued sitting on him for a bit, until the two men fucking her armpits also came, and she could freely sit up higher to release the man from underneath her. With the urgency of a runner in his last sprint, another man quickly took over the position under her pussy, as it might be the most desirable place to be in the entire room, or, the entire world?

All the other men got the sign of things speeding up, and they started taking their places with her -- Two at her armpits, and one at her mouth. While servicing these men, she massaged her golden-brown tits with the cum of the previous men, until they became as shiny as cakes that just got glazed with cream.

There were still too many of them, and some inevitably would go to the blonde woman on the side for some oral servicing. But two eventually got too horny for an immediate release, and they half asked, half begged the blonde woman to go closer to the center, where they took off her skirt and spitroasted her, her hands on one mat and her knees on another. Unlike my mom's, her skin is a lot whiter than theirs, and her white butt provided another erotic contrast with the hands groping it and the penis buried deep in it Are they going to hurt her? Please don't hurt her. I thought, pathetically.

Mom pretended to get offended by this apparent trespass of her servant girl and gestured all the rest of the men to converge on her. The ones who were lucky enough to get a hole (or an armpit) of hers started fucking her as if there were tomorrow, and would quickly step aside to make room when he's finished. The ones who didn't get that close still jerked themselves to her furiously, like a group of barbarians making offerings to a pagan god.

Very soon my mom was covered with cum on her face, on her tits, and in her hair. Cum was oozing from her mouth, her armpits, and her pussy, and a few strings of white goo stuck onto her divine golden bushes. She looked every inch a goddess. Good that these men know to worship her properly, the way she deserves. Those who see her simply as a whore must be blind, or not know any higher joy in life.

One by one, all the men emptied their stocks. The man fucking the blonde woman from behind was the last to finish, but he managed to ejaculate before too long to not ruin the tempo of the party. The blonde woman now got up, slightly bow-legged from the intense fucking. All the Japanese men made way for her, as she walked through them to mom, and started cleaning mom with her fingers and tongue.

One streak by another, she collected all the cum into her mouth. I thought she was going to swallow it all, but she gracefully slid under mom, and started sucking underneath her crotch. Her pale face buried deep in mom's golden private hair. She was collecting cum for her. What a devoted girl.

She then got up, but not before mom had enough pleasure from her dutiful lips and tongue. She got up, stood over mom, opened her mouth, and let the cum she collected slowly drool into mom's mouth. It was a huge glob, a good inch in diameter, and it dropped from her mouth to mom's like a glob of melted brie cheese.

Mom showed the same anticipating face as she did when expecting Mr. Svenson's cum, only this time she was more confident. There was only pleasure in her green eyes, and no pent-up anger or conflict. Her ocean is sunny tonight, not stormy. She was in total control of the room. All the men were standing over her, as well as the blonde woman, and she was the only one on her knees. But the attention of the entire room was towards her, and her alone. She was the ultimate focus of worship, and she reveled in that realization.

The moment the big goo of cum dropped into mom's mouth, my own cock also erupted, sending white streams of sticky paste into the windshield of the car, the binocular, as well as my right hand that was holding it. I hardly took any notice. I grasped on the binocular hard, and watched mom swallowing the cum glob with divine ecstasy. She teased with the cum a few times, before sucking it down her throat in one gulp, and sticking her tongue out to show everyone that it was done. All the men in the room started cheering for her.

Even though I may have a creepy guy with a binocular to outsiders, that moment I felt I did not want for anything. I felt fulfilled by absorbing mom's fulfillment. We share a natural bond, and no physical distance shall deny us that. The only thing I wished at that moment was to cross the hundred-feet space between us to clean her up and comfort her after the physical exertion. But she got the gentle blonde woman to help her so she was in good hands, and I can feel safe leaving her there. She loves mom too, almost the way I love her. Who is she exactly? I kept wondering.