My Mom, the High End Escort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see... Thank you. Those are great advice. Not like anything I've heard before." I said truthfully.

"I'm sure that's not gonna be the only thing today that you've never had before." She quipped. "I think we are ready to move onto the next stage of our therapy session."

"I think so too." I said, eagerly.

"Just one more thing before we move on." She added, "Never deny your own feelings. Always acknowledge them. Freedom means having nothing to be ashamed of."

"Nietzsche." I nodded.

"Damn it!" Katie spewed my cock out of her mouth with a loud plop "You must be really fun at parties!"

*** ***

A moment later, I scooched my upper body down from the headboard to the bed, my head comfortably on the pillow. Katie took a condom out of the nightstand next to the bed, tore open the cover, and put the condom on me. She then moistened her fingers with her mouth, rubbed her bright pink pussy -- all shaven with but a nicely trimmed blonde landing strip -- and sat herself onto my furiously erect cock.

I was immediately sent into oblivious ecstasy. Getting an oral job from Katie was phenomenal, far surpassing any girl my own age that I ever received it from but being inside her vagina was something else. I would never understand those shallow men who prefer the tight pussy of a younger girl's, or those who lose interest in their wives' pussies after they've given birth. A younger girl's pussy feels like a tight rubber glove, squeezing and chafing on you jealously. But the vagina of a woman that have given birth before feels like a warm, wet chamber, encompassing your cock with motherly softness, and only squeezing on it when needed. To me there was simply no comparison.

Sensing my great awe towards her, Katie gave me a proud smirk, adjusted my cock in her pussy, and rode up and down a few more times, sending another wave of rapture into my body and up my spine. Because she had given birth, her cervix was open, and I could feel the tip of my cock squeezing past the tight mouth of her cervix into her spacious womb. It was such a beautiful feeling -- to be able to explore a mother's birth chamber with your cock -- it went far beyond sexual pleasure, almost divine.

"Now that I am comfortably seated," Katie giggled, "Let us resume the session. You mentioned great arousal from seeing you mother with another man. Why do you think that is?"

I fell into contemplation again. It felt strange to be hit by such a question right when you were getting sexual enjoyment from the same woman. But by that point I already developed trust for her, and I knew that she meant nothing but the best for me, so I let the awkwardness go and collected my thoughts. "I have a theory and it is what I'm especially worry about. You know we human beings are pack animals. We feel disoriented when we lose the connection with the pack, so evolution dictates that we get a fresh shot of happiness whenever we got our position in the pack hierarchy confirmed, be it high or low, just because getting confirmed into the hierarchy means getting connected to the pack again. And this is the reason behind people with submissive tendencies. They enjoy the ecstasy of getting their position confirmed -- even if it's the lowest in the pack. And such is the reason behind cucks, who get off from getting their submissive positions confirmed by watching their women being fucked by more powerful men."

Katie slowed down her riding and listened to my explanation quietly. She had the face of trying very hard not to laugh, but eventually she couldn't control her chuckle before finally bursting into laughter.

"I'm so sorry for laughing at your theory. Please forgive me because I didn't mean any disrespect." She said. "You read too much, you worry too much, and you don't interact with people enough. This pack psychology thing might explain the case of many other people, who have gone too far down that path. But you are not a submissive, and you are not a cuck, unless someday you willingly become one. I am submissive myself, and I can easily tell if someone else is or not. Dominance and submission explain lots of things, but they're not everywhere. Right now, I'm riding on top of you, but am I dominating you? No. I'm just making love to you." She lowered her upper body to touch my chest with her soft perky breasts, her nipples tickling mine. She then pressed her face lightly onto mine and kissed me on the lips, her soft hair brushing at my face everywhere.

"No, my boy. you just crave affection, and you need a lot of it. Right now, you are like a car running on no engine oil -- all sore and angry and awkward, but once you have someone accepting you for who you are, and giving you the affection you much need, you'll be made whole again. You just need a lot of affection to prime the pump -- oh, did I say prime the pump?" She giggled, sensing me getting harder inside her.

"Thank you, Katie," I spoke, not caring to hide my gratitude. "But what does lack of affection have to do with getting arousal from watching the woman I want having sex with other men?"

"Great question. That's why I enjoy having smart clients." She answered. "Two reasons. First, you are seeing the woman you love in her fully glory. Think about it, there are billions of people in this world, and each of them a universe by itself, awesome in his or her own way. And by performing intercourse -- no matter sweet, rough, or degrading -- it opens to your eyes a brand-new connection that you have never seen before. She's never more beautiful than when she's having sex, especially when it's with the men you are least expecting it from. Jealous as you may feel, seeing this will automatically bring you satisfaction, even if your jealousy tried its best to suppress it."

"Second. It is a reminder of how much you care about her. It's just like bungee jumping -- you get off from the vertigo because it was the moment that you realized how much you wanted to live. It is the same with the woman you love -- in this case, your mom. When you see her with other men, you painfully realize inside how much you care about her, and want to be with her, and how much you worry about her being taken away. It makes you feel alive." She finished, all the while riding me in a slow and gentle manner, forward and back instead of up and down.

"I see... Thank you. I might need some time to process everything that you've said." I said, feeling significantly better, as if a huge rock had just been lifted off the top of my heart.

"Absolutely. Just remember, the fact that you got aroused from seeing the woman you love having sex with other men does not mean there's anything wrong with you. It's only bad if you try to suppress it with shame." She concluded.

"Now, assuming we have addressed your feelings sufficiently, are you ready to bring our therapy session to a proper conclusion?" She winked, before holding my cock steady with her right hand and getting up from me. My cock fell out of her pussy, still ragingly erect. I immediately felt the cold in the air and yearned to get back to the moist warmth of her vagina chamber.

She towered over my reclined self, all slender and beautiful in her 5'7" glory. She looked like an angel, a white marble statue but dripping pussy juice. She spoke, softly but with a certain authority,

"So, this is my homework for you. First, stand up for yourself against your mom. Consider her no longer having parental authority over you. No more bending to her will and getting manipulated by her. If you can't fully break free, do it little by little, and mark your own progress. Second, acknowledge your own desire towards her. It's totally OK to fantasize her in a sexual way. The more you sexualize and objectify your mother, the less power and control she has over you. Third, do not acknowledge your feelings towards her, at least not now, lest she has a new form of control over you. And at any point, if you feel difficulty moving on, do not hesitate to come to me for help. If you think you are ready to do the homework, you have my permission to climb on top of me, mount me, and cum inside me."

With that, she got back down, lied on her back beside me, and opened her legs.

*** ***

I got up, kneeling in between her now spread-open legs, ready to thrust it in. Sensing that my cock got a bit limp from being out in the cold, she gestured me to climb up forward to her face, warmed my cock with her mouth until it got rock hard again, before letting me climb back down. I pressed my cock at her pussy lips and plunged it in.

Men say they hate the missionary position, but when it comes close to climax, it can be the most gratifying position ever. You have full control of your thrusts, and the woman's arousal enhanced by your whole weight on her. I've never enjoyed being on top with my ex-girlfriends such as Megan, but with Katie, it opened a new door where I was least expecting it. I sped up my thrusting.

"Take it easy, young man, unless you want to empty your ball sacks right away." Katie giggled under me, her face turning pink from both my weight and the pleasure, "If you don't know what to do, recited 'seven shallows, then one deep' to yourself when you're thrusting. And hey, don't just fuck me like a hungry wolf hound. Be a gentleman and make love to me. Put your arms around me."

There couldn't have been anything else I wanted to do at that moment. I sneaked my right arm under her upper back, until my right hand could reach out under her right shoulder and comfortably grab her deltoid. I then ran my left arm under her neck and held her head on the left side right under the ear. I enjoyed the increased bodily contact brought by this new position -- my chest onto her breasts, and my head and neck rubbing against hers. I held her tight in my arms, and she held me back. We were holding each other as if each was a treasure that had been lost for many years to the other. My mouth found her neck, and bit down gently.

"Ouch! Oh my god that was so good. I'm getting close to cum! Steady now. You gotta the lady finish first, especially when the lady is very much your senior" She winked, oblivious of the fact that her highly arousing wordings could have sent me to ejaculation at any point, "Hey, I have another suggestion."

"What?" I asked, my breath getting too short to talk.

"Why don't you call me mom when you fuck me like this?" She suggested.

"Oh my god, mom!" I moaned heavily; my sexual gratification brought by her to a total new level, "cum for me, mom!"

"Oh yes my dear." She moaned, her face now a bright crimson pink. "Fuck your mom good! Fuck your mother until she cums! OMG I'm coming!"

I felt her vagina clenching tightly around my cock, and her cervix wide open. There was also, as if, an invisible hand in her womb that pulled the tip of my cock inside towards her baby chamber. It was purely magical, surreal, divine. No girls had given me that kind of experience, ever.

Katie's moaning turned into screaming. Her legs wrapped onto my lower back and her hands and nails dug deep into me. I sped up my thrusts frantically, moaning "I love you, mom" into her ears.

"I love you too, son." She said softly back to me.

That was all it took. My nerves finally bent at the immense weight of her sexual stimulation, and my floodgate opened. My ball sacks squeezed hard, sending gush after gush of cum into her.

Feeling my cock spurting cum inside her, Katie's eyes widened up like blue melons, her breaths turned into a rapid pant. She lifted her head up slightly until her lips met mine, then offered her tongue until our tongues mingled into a lustful French kiss.

She squeezed an arm between our thighs and pressed her fingers onto my taint, to make sure I came thoroughly. After what must have been minutes of continuous cumming, I was finally spent, collapsing right on top of her now-soft body. We were both exhausted, and stayed that way for a few more minutes, our sweat and her pussy juice mingling between our bodies.

Finally, I rolled off her, and laid beside her on the now-wet bedsheet. She turned to me, put an arm over my chest, and rested her head on my chest, her blue eyes looking at me with much affection.

"That was so good, my son." She said softly, with a weak but satisfied voice.

*** ***

A few minutes later, when I finally recovered from the utter exhaustion, I sat up with my elbows supporting me on the sides and said to Katie maybe it was time for me to go. It must have been a good hour, if not more, and I had only booked for one hour.

Katie jumped down off the bed, stretched her long limbs, giving me a little strip tease, and said "We have indeed covered our therapy session, and you are walking home with a list of assignments to do. As for the sex part though, I feel there's much for us to work on. Don't get me wrong -- your love making is great. Your stamina is superb, your techniques not bad for an 18-year-old, and you put all your emotions into the process to make it not just pleasurable, but beautiful. Your foreplay, however, is perhaps lacking. I feel obliged to instruct you about eating pussy -- and eating feet -- I've seen the way you looked at my feet, you little pervert. I do like to think they are pretty gorgeous myself, hehe." She giggled, her eyes altering between tease, lust, and affection, never breaking contact with mine.

"Would you care to extend for one hour? It's on the house." She asked coyly, "I know it's weird, since we've just had the best entrée and dessert ever, and now we are going for the appetizer. But life is weird like that, isn't it?"

*** ***

After the better part of another hour's heavenly cunnilingus and toe sucking, we finally got dressed begrudgingly, and got ourselves ready to say goodbye. Katie picked up her blue dress from the carpet and put it back on, with no underpants underneath.

"Are you sure about that? Old clothes and bottomless?" I asked, "You are not worried it'll smell like sex?"

I almost blurted out "My mom would never do that." But thank god I didn't.

"Nah I'm just taking a walk at the park, and I want it to smell like you, and I want to keep it with me for as long as possible." She said with a smile, before walking me across the living room to the door.

"Aww." I couldn't find a word to say, but my appreciation for her just got to yet another level.

"Can I ask you a question, young man?" She suddenly stopped.

"Sure." I said, a bit alert from her sudden change of tone.

"That woman, the women of your desires, your mother," She asked, "Is she, by any chance, my roommate Renee?"

I felt shock and panic for finally getting caught, but also relief since I didn't have to hide it anymore. "How did you know? Did you know it all along?" I asked.

"I didn't know. As stupid as it sounds, I didn't recognize you from the other night. I was too tired and sleepy that night to remember your face, and you did a pretty good job to look like another person today, even though you still looked like 18.

"And I wasn't able to tell you were her son either. You see, although now that I know you two look alike, it wasn't possible for me to tell from the beginning. You must be half-Asian, right? So, the facial features were not immediately alike. Now I see your eyes are just like her eyes, but back then all I could saw was her eyes are green while yours are brown. Besides, she's so tanned and you're so pale. I just couldn't have had noticed." She finally finished.

"Then..., how did you know?" I pursued on, incredulous.

"From the way you fuck. You see, her and I, we do a little fling from time to time too. And can you blame me? We are both so hot, hehe. And the way she's in bed is just like you. The affectionate way you caress my hair when I give you oral pleasure. The hungry way you bite my neck when you are about to come. The way you hold me in my arms, and the way you moan. The way you switch between dominant and submissive seamlessly, never letting me know what the next moment will be like. Oh yes, and the greedy way you lick and bite and swallow my pretty little feet -- she does that too. All that made me realize slowly -- and I feel like an idiot since it was such hindsight -- that you and her are one and the same. You are her son. You are her."

I never expected to hear about such a discourse discussing the sexual similarity between myself and mom, so I was shocked beyond a word. After the initial shock subsided, I realized I was also feeling pride and arousal. Pride because, however much you might hate it, I am still proud of being my mother's son, and I felt ecstatic that I shared so much of her intimate physical attributes. Arousal because of the same reason as pride, as well as it provided me a vivid picture of mom and Katie having their ways. I got an instant hard-on.

"Hey Katie, I have a feeling that there's still 10 minutes on our clock. Am I right?" I asked suggestively.

Katie said nothing, but turned around, bent onto the kitchen counter, lifted the hem of her blue skirts up to her waist, and wiggled her creamy white butt.

*** ***

Another week passed, and I regained myself as I never did before. I could finally put myself to work on college preparations. I communicated a lot more with Brandon and his parents, and they were delighted with my improvements. I texted with Katie only sporadically, understanding that she must be busy with her jobs and her child. It went on with pastoral peace like this, until one evening a white Porsche pulled in under Brandon's home. Mom had finally come.

I decided it was no use trying to hide from her, so I went downstairs to meet her.

"Hello Joey" She said. From her looks she was not too affected by my absence these days. Standing tall and proud, a bronze beauty with too emerald eyes, shinning under the streetlights.

"Hello Renee" I answered, calling her by her hooker name, determined to bring this confrontation down to hells.

A flick of green anger flied through her eyes, but she turned calm again, "Hi Joey, I've been missing you these days you were gone, and I'm sure you've been missing me too. But I knew you are in good hands, so I didn't want to disturb you. We all needed time to take a break and think about things.

"Now that college time is almost here, I've made some preparations for you. How about the two of us take a road trip across the country to your college, just you and me? We'll spend the nights at the mountains and the historical towns. I've booked all the hotels and looked up the restaurants, so you don't have to worry about anything. After that we'll arrive at your college, rested and refreshed. I'll help you set up the dorm and shop for the necessities. We'll have all time in the world to talk. How does that sound to you?"

Sounds sweet. I thought. I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. But I remembered the principles, so I just blurted out one word,

"No."

"What do you mean by, no?" She raised her voice, finally got caught by surprise.

"I mean no." I said dryly.

"Joey, I know you are upset with what I did, and upset that I did not call or text you all these days." She implored, her voice softening up, "But what you didn't know is, I have been calling Brandon's mom everyday to check that you're ok. I wouldn't have stayed silent if anything happened to you. I would never leave you high and dry like that. I also offered to pay his parents for your stay here --"

"But, let me guess, they wouldn't take whore money?" I suggested.

Another speck of anger flashed across mom's eyes, and this time the lines of her face turned stiff. With all the composure she could muster up, she went on,

"Joey, my son. You don't know how hard I have been working towards this moment. I was ecstatic when you finally got your offer, and not one, but three of them. All these years I have spent as much effort on your education as you did yourself, and it finally paid off. And now it's the moment of relishing in the success. Would you really deny your mom of her victory? Would you really deny her the chance of seeing you off at your college, to be immensely proud of you?"