My Mom Uses Me: The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Momma's pussy, Honey!" She said.

I looked down and her titties had a lovely shake to them as I pushed in and out of her body. I fucked her harder. I wanted to see those titties move. She gasped at my newfound vigor. I fucked her harder until her titties were swinging and bouncing together. It was so hot.

Mom noticed my gaze. "You like watching Momma's titties?"

"Yes!" I rasped out through clenched teeth. "I love watching your titties bounce! I love making those titties bounce as I fuck you!"

"Fuck Momma's pussy!" She cried out. "Fill Momma's pussy with cum!"

"Oh Momma! I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum! I'm gonna fill your pussy!"

"Fuck that cum deep inside my pussy!"

Her dirty talk sent me over the edge, as she knew it would. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I panted, shooting cum deep inside my Mommy's pussy. She found rather quickly that to make me cum faster was to talk dirty to me. It worked every time.

For the second time my legs were jello. I slipped from my Momma's pussy and leaned against the wall to keep from crumbling completely into a pile in the bathtub. I looked over at Momma and she was smiling so devilishly, with a freshly fucked glow in her eyes. She knew what she did to me and she was loving it. I loved it too, to be honest.

"Legs a little wobbly, Dear?" She asked. She had picked up the washcloth and was again washing her pussy, this time to get all my cum out of her.

"Yeah, I wonder how that happened?" I said sarcastically and with a wink and a smile.

"Is Momma's pussy just too good for her little boy?" She said playfully. She reached over with the washcloth and lazily cleaned my cock. More like playing with it. But I didn't object. I loved the attention.

"All clean, Honey?" She asked leaning in to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, Mom."

She turned off the shower and opened the shower curtain. She stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel off of the rack. "Come on, let's get you dried off," she said. Apparently our fun wasn't quite over yet.

I stepped out of the bathtub and Mom proceeded to dry me off, torso, arms, a turn around, then my back and butt, another turn around and she squatted to dry my legs and lastly my cock and balls. Once done she kissed my cock head. "There, you can dry your own hair in a bit, but now it's Mommy's turn," she said.

I grabbed another towel off of the rack and mimicked her drying technique. Her torso, those lovely tits, arms, a turn around, then her back and that gorgeous round, plump butt, spending a little longer between her cheeks, passing the towel roughly over her asshole, another turn around and I squatted to dry her legs and lastly that little bit of heaven, her hairy pussy, passing the towel between her legs firmly yet gently. Once done I leaned in and kissed her pussy hair. I stood up and we both dried our hair. I smiled watching her titties shake as she dried her hair.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"You watching my titties bounce as I dry my hair?" she asked, still drying her hair, those beautiful titties lovingly moving, mesmerizing me.

I smiled. "Yeah," I said sheepishly. She smiled too.

Afterwards we dressed and Mom made dinner, baked chicken and rice. I helped with the dishes and we both cuddled on the couch to watch a movie. I tried to play with her body, but she playfully scolded me every time, so I was resolved to just lay next to her and enjoy the movie.

My thoughts kept returning to our shower. Specifically to when I ate her asshole, it was so naughty and taboo. She even said I was naughty for eating her ass. It was so hot. I wanted to do it again. I wanted to do more. Not only did I want to stick my tongue in her tight, little star, I wanted to stick my finger in there too, maybe even two fingers, working them in and out of her. Also! What if she let me put my cock back there! Imagine how naughty would that be, fucking my Mommy in the ass. The noises my cock would make going in and out of her. The noises she would make as I made love to her ass.

The movie was over. It was late and I had to work the next day, so I gave Mom a kiss on the lips goodnight and went to my bedroom. My cock was all sticky from precum, my naughty thoughts making me so horny, even though Mom gave me two leg shaking orgasms earlier. I was young and virile, what can I say. I lay in bed and played with my cock, imagining I was doing all sorts of naughty things to Mom and her tight little asshole.

The next day I got up and went to work. All day my thoughts were occupied with Mom and the shower and my other fantasies involving a certain tight, little orifice, and all the naughty things I could do it if given the chance. It was rough, giving myself blueballs. I was tempted to pull one out in the bathroom, but just my luck I would probably get caught and have to explain myself to Human Resources.

Work was finally over. I wasn't sure if Mom would be in the mood, she didn't really do back-to-back days. Our sex was only about two or three times a week. But a guy can hope can't he? I got home and raced up the stairs. Then I remembered myself and calmed down. I opened the door, but Mom wasn't on the couch.

"Mom!" I called out, "I'm home!" I went to the kitchen, but she wasn't there either, her bedroom door was open as usual and she wasn't in there. I went to my bedroom to change. Then I remembered she was probably still outside gardening. I finished changing and went out the back door, down the steps, and outside.

There she was, in her shorts and tee shirt. She was on her hands and knees on a mat, her curvy butt staring right at me. It looked like she was wearing panties today. Which was a relief, I don't think I wanted the neighbors to see my Mom like that. Was I being possessive? Yeah, I guess. But she was my lover and I was hers. Yeah, she uses me when she wants, but it's not like I didn't enjoy being used like that. Being the shy guy that I am (and still am), who knows how long it would've been before I finally found a girlfriend. But I digress.

"Hey, Mom!" I called out, walking over to her.

She straightened up, still on her knees, and turned to look at me. "Hi, Honey. How was work?" She wiped at her brow, careful not to get dirt on her face. Her shirt had patches of sweat. Mom would need another shower.

"Eh, work was work." I stood at the edge of the garden. "Did you need any help?"

"Um..." she looked around at everything. "... I'm gonna need the fertilizer and water jugs yet. Why don't you take away the empty trays for now. I only have a few plants left."

I gathered up the empty starter trays and put them away in the basement, and cleaned up a few other odds and ends while Mom finished planting. I went upstairs and poured Mom a drink. Then I went into the bathroom, plugged the drain in the tub and began running her a bath. I had a plan. God, did I have a plan.

Shortly Mom came upstairs. She must not have noticed me in the bathroom because she went straight to her room and undressed. A few moments later she came into the bathroom and saw me standing there.

"What are you doing, Honey? I need to take a shower." She said, walking towards me. She was naked, and her body had a slight shine from sweat, like she was freshly fucked.

"I thought I would surprise you." I said.

"What's the surprise?" She asked, smiling in anticipation.

"I thought that I could give you a bath." I said. "You know, be a little romantic." I shrugged my shoulders.

Mom stepped up to me. "That's so thoughtful of you, Honey." She said, then leaned in for a kiss. It was a nice long, deep kiss. Our tongues played in each others mouth. My hands found her naked hips and held them.

I broke the kiss this time. "Let's get you in the tub!" I said excitedly. I was taking control for once and Mom was letting me. If I played my cards right, I could be the one using her for today. I led her by the hand to the bathtub and she stepped in. "I only filled it halfway, if you need more or less let me know." She "Ooo'd" and "Ahh'd" as she stepped into the hot water. "Is it too hot?" I asked.

She inhaled sharply as she squatted down into the water. "No, it feels just right."

I let go of her hand. "I forgot something. I'll be right back." I went to the living room and grabbed a scented candle off of a shelf. Mom had several of these candles on bookshelves scattered throughout the house in case of a power outage. I grabbed one and went back to the bathroom, stopping in the kitchen to grab a lighter out of the junk drawer. I returned to the bathroom, lit the candle and set it on the edge of the bathtub.

"There!" I said triumphantly. "Romance!"

She laughed. It was a beautiful laugh. She was submerged in the hot water. Her head and knees were out of the water. Her breasts, the sweet nipples and areola, were like islands. I dipped my hand into the water and splashed her tits. She giggled.

"Did you want me to bathe you now, or did you want to soak for a little bit?" I asked.

Her brow furrowed in thought. "How about both?" I looked at her confused. "You bathe me, but take your time, letting me enjoy the hot water."

I smiled. "That sounds like a plan. I like taking my time with you." I said with a mischievous grin. I let her soak for a few minutes. We chatted about the garden and what the next project was with that.

"You ready for me to wash your hair?" I asked.

"You're going all out with this aren't you?" she asked.

"You bet! Lean back and get your hair wet." I said and she did it, tilting her head back until her hair was submerged.

I grabbed her shampoo and dribbled some into my palm. "Okay sit up." She sat up in the tub. I angled myself behind her and began scrubbing my fingers through her short, brown hair. I lathered her head up, massaging her scalp. I even got behind her ears.

"Okay, dip your head back and we'll rinse." She laid back down in the tub, careful not to get soap in her eyes. She tilted her head back again and submerged her hair. I ran my fingers through her brown locks, getting all of the soap out.

"All done." I said affectionately. She lifted her head out of the water and returned to her relaxed position. We chatted some more, and I playfully splashed her breasts while we talked. My hand wandered to her exposed knee and slowly but purposefully caressed it, gliding over her skin from mid-thigh, to her knee, then to about mid-calf. I think she was getting aroused because she shifted her hips a few times during my caresses.

"Sit up and I'll wash your arms." I said and she complied. I grabbed the soap and lathered up the washcloth. I took each arm in turn and lovingly ran the washcloth over her soft skin.

"More?" I asked.

"Yes, lets do the whole top before the next soak." she said. She knelt in the tub. I started with her back first, because I knew I wanted to take my time and enjoy it when I washed her front. I washed her back from shoulders to tailbone, slowly, affectionately, lovingly. I moved to her front and sighed as I began to wash along her collarbone, the along her sides, the top of her breasts, down the middle between them, slowly, then over them several times, being rough with her nipples all in the name of cleanliness, then under those big pendulous breasts, then around her love handles, finishing in circles over her belly. I wiggled my finger into her belly button which made her laugh, and she pushed my hand away. Then she laid back into the hot water to rinse and soak.

We chatted some more, and I splashed her titties with water absently. I ran my hand over her belly under the water as she talked, tickling her belly button again. She pushed my hand away again. I caressed her leg again, running my hand from mid-thigh to mid-calf. I tested the limits and caressed all the way to her upper-thigh, then all the way down to her ankle. I did this several more times. She shifted her hips again as I did this.

"Ready for the bottom half?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. Her arms were around her middle, lifting her breasts out of the water even more.

I grabbed the soap again and lathered the washcloth. I lifted her leg out of the water and soaped up her foot, making sure I got in-between her toes, which made her giggle and her boobs shake. Worked my way down her calf to her knee, then to her thigh, but stopped about mid-thigh where it would've went under water. I let her leg down then lifted the other and did the same; foot, toes, giggle, boob shake, calf to knee to mid-thigh.

"On your hands and knees and I'll do the rest." I said. I held my breath. Would she listen and do as I asked, or do as she wanted. I looked at her face, searching her expression for an silent answer. She lay there, soaking in the hot water, and smiled at me.

She turned over in the tub making the water splash along the sides. She kept her plump bottom under the water. Then, looking at me over her shoulder, she slowly raised it, arching her back, and sticking it out proudly, gloriously. My mouth watered at the sight. Her breasts dangled in the water, so erotic. Her knees were against the sides of the tub, opening herself to me.

I soaped up the wash cloth one more time. I started at her tail bone and washed her bottom, then the tops of her thighs that were out of the water. I angled myself so I could best see her from behind. It was so lovely, her furry pussy lips peaking out from between her thighs. I placed a hand on the small of her back and started to wash down between her cheeks, rubbing the cloth gently but deliberately across her asshole. She sighed low and deep. I went lower with the washcloth and started cleaning her pussy, going over the lips, along the sides, down the center, then at her center. I could feel her heat.

I went back to her little butthole. It was the whole point of this after all. I scrubbed her tight, tiny little pucker, slowly, lovingly. When she was thoroughly soaped up back there I dropped the washcloth into the tub. Mesmerized, I circled my finger around that little wrinkle. I touched it, and teased it. I played with it lovingly.

"Honey?" she asked.

"Just making sure everything is cleany weeny," I said.

I added pressure at her center with my finger and it opened enough for my fingertip to be suckled by that hungry ring. I played with it some more until my finger was in to the first knuckle. Her tiny hole gripped me, squeezed me, pushing me out while pulling me in. I wanted to taste her ass again. The feeling was overwhelming. I let my finger slip from her.

My mouth was watering and I swallowed. "Okay, rinse off," I said. Mom was looking at me over her shoulder the whole time and I didn't notice. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. Her body slowly sunk beneath the water. "She let me do that to her," kept echoing in my mind. She let me use her. She rolled onto her back again and the water splashed on the edges of the tub. I gazed at her, smiling.

"Honey?" She said after a few moments.

"Yeah!"

"Would you like to do that again?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

"Of course! I'd love to!"

Mom opened her legs, resting her knees on either side of the tub. I held onto her knee as my hand slipped into the water. My hand slipped down her thigh to that sweet spot where thigh meets her buttock. My finger began searching between her cheeks until I found her little wrinkle, my personal treasure. I played with it again, running my finger in circles around that center. Then I dipped it a little into her tiny orifice to the first knuckle. She sighed and her hand came down to rest above her pussy. I played with that tight muscle, wiggling my finger inside her. Her hand began to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit in lovely circles.

"Put it in all the way," She said. I did, forcing my finger inside her, slowly. She moaned, closing her eyes. She rubbed her pussy more. My finger was all the way inside her asshole. I wiggled it around inside her. I slowly withdrew it to the tip, then pushed it back up, inside her. She moaned again. Her hungry asshole squeezed my finger. It was so tight back there. I started to get a rhythm going as I fingered her ass.

"Do you like fingering Mommy's ass, Honey?" She asked. I looked at her and her face was flushed as she rubbed her pussy under the water.

"I love it, Momma. I love fingering your asshole. It's so tight. It's squeezing my finger."

"Oh, you're so naughty, fingering your Mommy's asshole!"

"I'm so naughty, Momma!"

"You're gonna make Mommy cum!" She looked me dead in the eyes.

"Cum for me, Mommy!"

She clamped down on me, squeezing my finger. "Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She rubbed her pussy as she came with my finger pushing in and out of her asshole. She closed her knees together and I stopped. I knew all to well what that meant. I had been doing this for well over a year now. She rode out her orgasm and I watched her. It was beautiful. When she opened her knees again I slipped my finger out of her.

She looked at me and smiled. "That was nice, Honey," she said.

I smiled back. I turned and pointed to the candle. "Romance!" I said triumphantly again. She laughed and I laughed with her. I splashed her with water playfully. She splashed me back. We laughed some more.

"When ever you're ready, you can hop out and I'll dry you." I said.

"Oh my. Full service." She said.

"Full service." I echoed.

"I suppose," she sighed. "The water is started to get cold." I opened the drain on the tub. Mom frowned.

"It's okay, Mom. We can do this again sometime." God I hoped we could. I prayed we would. There was only one final thing for me to do.

I got up and grabbed a towel off the shelf. Mom got up and out of the tub and I draped it over her shoulders. I grabbed a second, smaller towel for her hair, and proceeded to dry her hair.

"Here," I said, giving her the smaller towel. "I don't know how you do that thing where you wrap your hair in the towel and twist it." She took the towel and worked her magic on it, and abracadabra, her hair was wrapped in the twisted towel on her head.

I took the first towel from her shoulders and started to dry her. First her shoulders and arms, then her lovely breasts, brushing the rough fabric over her nipples, then along her sides and over her belly. I got down on my knees before her and stared at her lovely, hairy pussy. I brought the towel to her mound and dried it. I worked it between her legs, gently drying her pussy. I made myself stop and move on to her hips and legs and finally her feet. Admiring my work, I leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on her pussy hair.

"Okay, front is done. Now for your back." And one last chance to use her. I stood up. Mom turned around to face the bathroom wall. I dried her shoulders again, the back of her neck, down her spine, her sides. I dropped to my knees again, to worship at her curvy, plump bottom. I dried it slowly. I worked the towel into the cleft and rubbed it gently over her asshole. I made myself stop again. Just a few more moments. I had already dried her legs when I did her front, so I set the towel down and grabbed her hips.

"Honey?" Mom asked, looking over her shoulder down at me. But I wasn't listening. I had a new craving that hadn't been satisfied yet.

I leaned forward and kissed her cheeks over and over, and she let me. My thumbs found her divide and I opened her to me. There it was, that tasty little morsel. It was hiding from me, but I found it. I didn't realize all the times I watched her little asshole wink at me when I would fuck her over the coffee table how much I would love fingering it and eating it. My tongue dove in.

"Oh, Honey!" Mom cried out.

I licked at her asshole. I didn't know what a fetish was yet, but I had it, in spades. It was even better than yesterday. Yesterday in the shower was wonderful, but the water was dripping down as a distraction. Here she was fresh out of the water, clean, and so tasty. My tongue stabbed at her naughty hole. It was still loose from my fingering minutes earlier, and it went up inside her. I was tonguing her asshole. I was making out with it. French kissing it. My hands squeezed and kneaded her plump cheeks. I lapped her asshole now. I was her puppy again. But a naughty puppy.