My Momma Gave Me the Idea Pt. 01

Story Info
A young queer runner over comes betrayal and finds love.
3.1k words
3.75
761
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

My momma gave me the idea. Part one.

Copyright Catcher78 all right's reserved.

My mom was forever talking about Beyonce the incredibly beautiful singer. God she is so beautiful and can she sing. I sang in glee club, alto, at North Kitsap High School in Poulsbo until I transferred to the Catholic School in Bremerton about ten miles south of Poulsbo, Aquinas Catholic Academy, grades nine through twelve. I lived with one of my classmates families during the week. We practiced kissing on each other and I'd never ever touched myself before and I had to after those events.

We were the two best players on the basketball team, I was the center and she was the point guard.

I'm Kim Erickson and I'm six feet tall and weigh one hundred and sixty five pounds and was very full figured. I have red hair and lots of freckles everywhere. Marie Esposito was five foot two and so stunningly beautiful. Dark skin and long thick black hair and her eyes and so very long tongue.

I never confessed to her, but I so fell for her and when she kissed me, laying on top of me looking me in the eyes, she made my heart pound. When we were seniors both of us were eighteen, during school she went for lunch with Tim Donaldson who was our star basketball player and so very black.

We were kissing that night and she was really grinding on me and I wanted her to take me and she stopped and told me that she gave big Tim (her description) a blow job and he came in her mouth, I ran into our shared bathroom and threw up.

I locked the door and turned on the basin water and wept. How could she do this to me? After a while I came out of the bathroom, thank God she'd gone downstairs. I called my mom and said I was sick and needed her to come and get me, I'd be out front.

I went downstairs and Marie was talking to Tim and telling him she was on the pill and she wanted to fuck him at lunch tomorrow. I quietly went out the front door and knew I would never ever be back. After mom picked me up, I told her I threw up and felt crappy.

I texted Marie and said "Sick, went home," then I blocked her number.

When we had practice the next afternoon, we were running these three on two drills, where the two defenders were trying to stop the fast break of the three with the ball.

Tina was the point person on defense in the drill. I finagled it so I was in the middle and had the ball. Although I was tall, I could run fast and when we ran lines, I beat everyone.

I had the ball and was moving as fast as I could straight down the court, it was a fastbreak after all, Tina ran out to confront me with her hands up somewhere between the head of the key and the foul line and I obliterated her and went up for the lay in. I was ten inches taller than her and outweighed her by sixty three pounds. She hit her head and skidded backward about ten feet. Sister Margaret, our coach said. "That was a charge Kimmy!"

I protested loudly, "That was a blocking foul, she has to give me a stride!"

Sister Margaret said, "Run it again."

This time I brought the ball up through her face and stepped on her and stood over her and said, " You blocked me again, bitch, " she looked at me and was crying and I said to her softly, "Did he fill you up, is his cum leaking out of you? You kissed me bitch after you blew him."

Sister Margaret screamed at her to go see Fr. Luke as soon as she showered. She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her to her office and screamed that practice was over.

She pointed at a chair by her desk and then she sat down and said, "What's going on?"

She was not prepared for me to start wailing and sobbing. She came over and patted my back and I was hiccupping and moaning.

Finally I had subsided enough for her to try again, albeit softer, "Kimmy, you can tell me I hear confessions."

My tears were still falling down my face and I shrugged and said, "I am totally in love with her. She seduced me and took my heart, she kissed me and I prayed, God forgive me, for her to take me. I dreamed of being her wife. Having babies, maybe one of her brothers, you know invitro, the Pope has blessed queer marriages. Oh Sister I love her so much and she knew it and did this to me. Why, I mean how could she, I love her. I know she loved me too, "and I started to cry so hard, I felt that my soul was emptying out.

It was like when my brother James had died, he was playing football and broke his neck. He lived for about a month after and passed. He was lucent and then his heart stopped. In some ways this was worse. Every time I would see her, it would be like another knife in my heart.

My dad was in Afghanistan and he went to meetings with other veterans in a group therapy deal about PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) my grampie did too, he was in Vietnam, he just went to a different group. He had talked to me about grief when James died, that I should think about James being in heaven being an early advocate for us so God would protect us and save our souls, but when I was thinking about this now she was still alive, such cruelty.

I decided, with advice of Sister Margaret, to withdraw from the team as a penance.

So I did. I had started wearing lipstick and perfume for Marie, but I stopped. I blocked her on Facebook and Instagram and put a change of status out, not looking.

Sister Margaret said that I must run the five thousand meters and 10,000 meters and mom was real good friends with Bonnie Kendrick who was Bremerton's most famous runner, she'd run for the UW Huskies and was an alternate in the 2004 Olympics and she had gone on to win several marathons and had stopped competed at the age of forty.

Mom set the meeting up with Bonnie at her place. She was a single mom now with three young children. Nobody was sure about the father. She told me one thing was more important than anything else, because I was tall like her and she said I should read up about Running Hailey Bigs, who was now married to the Seattle Storm star. Bonnie said that she was the best American distance runner ever in the history of Washington State.

"Girl, you're taller than Hailey but like her you have huge tits, " She pointed at the basketballs on her chest, " These were expensive, I paid for them but not with money. Babies daddy bought them for me. Anyway, like Hailey, I attacked and ran my ass off. Attack, attack and attack some more."

"Kimmie are you queer?"

I felt this buzzing start in my tummy above my cunny.

My lips fluttered and some tears came to me and she looked so sad and hugged me. Our tits mashed together and she looked deep into my eyes and I nodded and looked down."

"Why are you crying?"

"I fell in love with this girl on my team, she seduced me and I thought we were going to make love, I was already for her and instead, she sucked this guy's dick and kissed me, fucking bitch, " I still love her."

She said, "So you're a virgin?"

I nodded, locked onto her beautiful eyes.

"Will you show me? I think I'm submissive, but I want to marry and be a loving wife. Family, kids."

She looked into my eyes and lowered her hands to my ass. I have a big soft ass and her hands squeezed my cheeks, then pulled them apart and I began to moan and finally I said, "You are so beautiful, please fuck me, teach me, oh Jesus Mary and Joseph, "she was pinching and pulling on my nipple and I had my first orgasm as I clung to her, shuddering as I had a lover a beautiful woman, I wonder if I could live with her. She started pulling on both of my nipples and I crumpled to the floor and she was all over me kissing my face.

She pulled my sweats down and my cotton white panties and spread my legs and buried her face between my legs in my slick red bush. She spread my lips and touched the top of my slit and touched something and immediately I had a ginormous orgasm, losing control of my limbs and my back arched. I felt as if my eyes rolled back into head and I passed out.

I woke up and heard her talking to my mom about how she was going to coach me and how it made sense for me to live with her as her place was just a few blocks from my high school. We had forty students, so I was pleased about everything.

Maybe the best thing for me in a long time.

"You heard?"

I nodded.

"What do you think?"

Never looking away, I reached down with both my hands and grabbed behind my knees and pulled my knees up so they were planted next to my head and my big soft ass was presented to her and my cunny was running like the Columbia out to the sea.

"Take me darling, I will be the best lover you can make me and I will be true."

She said, "Hold that thought. I will be right back."

I could smell my snatch, I prayed that she would love it too. She came back in and was wearing thigh high stockings and red open toed pumps with six inch heels. She had this harness on and there was this huge flesh colored fake penis, wobbling in front of her, it had to be, fuck I don't how big it was. She crawled up on the bed right next to my face.

"Kimmy have you ever sucked a dick?"

In a really tiny voice I squeaked, "No I don't know how."

"Well no time like the present. Open that beautiful mouth and start licking the tip and kiss it too, " I did and she said, "Lots of spit girl and slobber all over it."

I sounded like a washing machine and had my eyes closed and she pulled out with a big popping noise and in short order drove that pink fat dick deep into my core. I've never felt so much pain and I shrieked and then she started pounding my cunt. My tits were flopping left and right up and down. Bonnie reached down and started to slap and back hand my tits back and forth, seemingly harder each time and once more, this time from my core being far and away the biggest orgasm ever and squirted all over her dick.

I'm not sure how I could hump from that position, but I was all over that bed, screaming at her, "Fuck me you nasty bitch."

She finished and looked me. I opened my arms and said, "I love you. Can I make you come with my mouth, honey. Teach me to make you feel good."

She did and it felt so wonderful to make her feel good.

We had lunch with her babies, who were all over me, crawling and playing with my hair, I read them their books, the youngest Julianne fell asleep against me, they were all melting my heart.

Bonnie had two queer moms and Hannah and Sylvia and they came over to watch the babies, so we could run. Hannah looked at me and said, "You're queer," flat out statement."

"As the day is long."

Sylvia said, "You're in love with her."

"She owns my heart and always will."

"How do you know, "they both asked."

"When did you know?"

"Immediately."

I shrugged and my lower lip trembled, "I'm scared," shrugged again, "I ache when she leaves the room."

They were all over me hugging me, Hannah said, "She loves you too. I could see it in her eyes."

"Oh God, I hope so. Does she have a brother? I want to have her babies."

Bonnie came in and saw us hugging and said, "So moms you like my sweetie pie, "with her brows raised?"

"Of course, " a duet, "these children need two mommies.

"Kimmy needs to meet Jenny and Rose," she was looking at me, "my twin sisters."

"They're both in Boston in grad school, and will be back and June."

She was a tough task master, old school nutrition, yoga, hard stretching of my intervals making them faster and then light weights.

We went to a Seattle Storm game and we got to meet the Storm's Dora Zelensky and THE "Running Hailey Bigs" or as she said, "I'm Hailey from North Bend."

"I'm Kim Erickson from Bremerton and this my girlfriend Bonnie Kendricks."

Hailey said, "You were in the 2004 trials 10,000 meters and you got jobbed."

Bonnie said, "Stuff happens, it led to us finding each other. She was a basketball player, but she's a freak, super tall, limber, innate kick, strides," I was looking down and blushing."

Then Hailey's wife Dora who plays for the Storm came up and Hailey and her kissed and Hailey said, "Honey this is Kim Erickson from Bremerton and she's a really good young runner and her girlfriend Bonnie Kendrick was a great runner."

Dora reached out to shake our hands. She said, "It's uncanny. How old are you Kim?"

I said, "Eighteen."

"Hailey is twenty two. You guys look like twins."

"When is your next run?"

"I go to this tiny Catholic School in Bremerton, Aquinas Classical Academy, we run with Bremerton High School. Next Friday, it's at the high school in Poulsbo. Nice new track."

Dora looked at Hailey with a question in her eyes. Hailey said, "You get to ride your first ferry boat honey."

School was getting close to the end and Bonnie was really pointing my training so I would peak at this race. We had such a relaxing evening, kale and a corn cake with raisons with slaw. I drank so much water and Pedialytes. Oatmeal and toast and spinach and carrot smoothie in the morning.

Bonnie bought me a sports bra that was pink, with a rainbow tag on it.

As we lined up, there was fifteen of us and I was on the extreme outside. I drove down to the inside running for the lead and I got it.

I was singing in my head a Rolling Stones song Sweet Virginia, by some cover bands, Wood Brothers with Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks singing about scraping that shit off my shoes and I saw that cunt Marie's face and I was running hard and my lungs were feeling so good and I in the second to last lap I lapped the back of the back.

Then I was channeling Lou Reed powering through Sweet Jane, talking about mean people and that riff.

I lunged through the finish line and Bonnie, Hailey and Dora were hugging me and my mom was there too. Finally, the PA woman said, "Folks that was Poulsbo's own Kim Erickson running for Aquinas Catholic High school in Bremerton setting a Washington State woman's high school record of fifteen minutes and forty seconds breaking Running Hailey Biggs previous record.

I was crying and Bonnie was too.

Bonnie invited everyone to our home, mom included and her mom's gobs of rice balls and pasta greens everywhere and our kids were calling me mom. Bonnie grabbed my hand and we walked over to my mom.

"Mom I love Bonnie, she's the one and she loves me too, " Hannah and Silvia came over and said, "We're Bonnie's moms and we're queer and we've been waiting for Bonnie to find someone like Kim. You must be the best mom."

Then there was a hug fest and our kids, Tim, Jim and Anna were hugging my mom and calling her grammy. Not a dry eye could be seen.

Tomorrow morning in first period Sister Margaret, came and interrupted AP English and said, "Sorry to interrupt, Sister Joan could you plug this memory stick into your PC and push it to the flat screen."

It came up and it was Jimmy Fallon. "Folks, folks, did you see ESPN tonight, (the crowd murmured), look at this, there's our Hailey Bigs and her wife and Dora and that's Bonnie Kendricks from the 2004 Olympic trials, what is with Seattle's women runners, they're hugging Poulsbo's Kimmy Erickson the lioness of Aquinas Academy a school with fifty kids. She broke Hailey's high school record of fifteen minutes and forty seconds. My goodness."

The whole class erupted, except for Marie, who looked out the window, fuck her.

I immediately qualified for the state championships which were three weeks out.

After everyone went home and our kids were put to bed, we fucked and then I demanded that she sit on my face so we could have a sixty nine. Once she bent over and was hoovering my cunny with her mouth, I tongued her ass for the first time and she went wild and I made her come the fastest ever and it was a leg shaking toe curling orgasm and she passed out!

I was so freaked out and immediately I was cradling her to my breast and I pled, "Oh baby wake up, please wake up."

She opened an eye and peaked up at me and said, "What happened?"

"You passed out after your orgasm, don't ever do that again, I can't live with out you, "I was rocking her gently and I fed my nipple into her mouth and said, "Take my tit and chill darling."

I wished that I had my milk for her, but she sucked and made little noises and then she fell asleep. I cuddled her like that all night long.

End Part one My momma gave me the idea pt. one.

Coming soon part two.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers