My Mommy, My Stripper

Story Info
Mom gives son a private show to remember.
14.8k words
4.58
52.8k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Author's note: This is a beautiful story of a love between a mother and son blossoming and culminating in a deep mystical spiritual union. ALL sexual situations depicted in this story occur between two or more legally consenting adults, 18 years of age and older.

Towards the end of the story, the story line becomes mystical and includes elements of New Age and Wicca. Of course logically, most people know, these events are purely fictional and not likely to happen in real life, but I just included as a way to give the character's union a deeper meaning. If you may become offended by this, or it is just not your thing, you are free to stop and choose another story.

My Mommy, My Stripper

Stella had a deep dark secret she had been keeping from her son Phillip for a long, long time, that is until Phillip found out shortly after he turned 16. It was a secret that Stella had been hoping to keep from Phillip until after he became an adult, but as most secrets go sometimes, it was eventually discovered, and the truth came out.

Stella was hoping that she would be the one to tell Phillip, but fate had other plans. The secret was revealed in a way meant to embarrass Phillip and told by a group of his fellow high school students, those who thought they were better than him and wanted to see him suffer, however much to their chagrin and dislike, Phillip had figured out the secret on his own.

As far as Stella was concerned, Phillip only knew that she was business owner, an owner/manager of a nightclub. Stella told Phillip that it was an investment and she enjoyed running it. She left out the part that she was a stripper, seeing that Phillip was young, and she had planned to tell him when he became an adult.

Stella, however underestimated Phillip's curiosity and tenacity to figure things out. He loved a mystery and enjoyed solving it even more and upon doing a little digging, Phillip found out that the club was not just a night club but a strip joint.

He also had figured out what the room over the garage was being used for. Ever since Phillip was 11, his mother had kept that area private but by the time he was 16, he knew.

Phillip kept the info to himself figuring that when Stella was ready, she would tell him. This knowledge didn't lessen his opinion of her at all. In fact he secretly thought it was pretty awesome having a hot sexy mom who was or at least used to be a stripper.

The day the fellows who were planning to spill the beans about Phillip's mom occurred on a day at school when Phillip was with a girl who he was interested in named Cindy. They started talking in the halls about hearing about a certain woman who was a stripper much to the delight of their little circle of minions.

Then they revealed it was Phillip's mom and even went so far as to make up stories about how she fucked guys on stage, doing their best to goad him. When that didn't work, they kept at it until one of the Assistant Principals came by and broke up the little get together.

The Principal asked Phillip was he okay and to which Phillip simply smiled and replied, "No problem Coach, I got this." The taunting kept on getting meaner and meaner and it was all Phillip could do to keep from hauling off and decking the whole lot of them which would have been easy for him to do.

The boys who were doing this to Phillip saw him as an easy target. Even though Phillip stood 6'4" tall with and slender but quite muscular build with well-toned and well-defined muscles on his upper and lower body and on would the outside seemed like a person you would think twice about messing with, Phillip was quiet, soft-spoken, reserved, and a little awkward around people, especially girls.

He got the derogatory nickname "Pooh Bear," mainly meant to be an insult because of his soft spoken tone and quiet demeanor. Also, Phillip was the "new kid" in a fairly snobby and very cliquish high school where most of the students were spoiled rich kids who in their parents eyes could do no wrong.

However, Phillip had his own secret that not too many people knew seeing it was his first semester there. Phillip was skilled at the Martial Arts, mainly Muay Thai and Thai Chi and was a seventh-degree black belt and had won numerous awards in sparring competitions. If he wanted to, he could easily kick ass and take name, but that wasn't his style.

He fully embraced the discipline which consisted of the body, mind and heart all being in sync and harmony. He also acted with self-respect and respect for others. He never fought out of anger because that clouded judgment and could cause him to lose concentration, leaving him open to counter attacks.

Phillip never went looking for a fight, but when he did fight, it was done with focus, and control. He also meditated to keep himself centered and to clear his mind so as not to lose focus or self-control.

Even with all this, the students who wanted to see him suffer, taunted him even more, calling him a "wussy" and even went so far as to suggest he pay his own mother to have sex with him because it was the only way he was going to get laid.

Phillip, however was not without friends. The wrestling team members liked him because he wasn't an asshole and befriended him because they saw in him a sense of control and finesse that could be useful in wrestling. They encouraged him to join the team and were surprised at his moves and the ability he had to gauge and out think and out maneuver his opponents.

Over the next 21 months, Phillip endured the taunting, but it wasn't that bad, seeing that a lot of the students saw his tormentors as dumb asses. Finally just before his 18 birthday it all came to a head, but Phillip kept his self-control when one of his tormentors finally crossed the line.

It was in the locker room after PE and there were three guys, the lead tormentor named Brad or the "Bradster" as he liked to refer to himself as, and two of his new "flunkies." Phillip turned and looked in Brad's direction but calmly kept doing what he was doing and ignored him. Phillip knew Brad was looking for a fight, but he wasn't going to stoop to Brad's level or let the boys get the best of him.

Finally, Brad had had enough of being ignored by Phillip and figured he was going to show Phillip just how much of a man he was and physically fight him. As Brad swung at Phillip, Phillip moved with incredible speed and grabbed Brad's arm, twisting it back in on itself and pinned Brad against the lockers in a move which forced Brad to drop to one knee and cry out in pain.

Brad was sweating profusely, and his eyes teared up as a searing throbbing pain shot though has arm. When the two flunkies saw what happened, they wasted no time sticking around and decided to cut and run leaving the leave Brad to fend for himself. Phillip turned to them and calmly said in a classic Clint Eastwood "Dirty Harry" steely tone, "Wise move gentlemen!"

Phillip then turned his attention back to the Brad and in the same tone reminiscent of "Dirty Harry" calmly said, "Do not make the mistake of confusing my self-control or lack of response to your taunting as a sign of weakness on my part. You would do well in the future to remember this and adjust your behavior accordingly, lest some unknown and unfortunate peril befall you."

Phillip's tone was calm, measured and without malice, but it carried a sense of steel to it that made Brad know Phillip meant business. There was also an air about Phillip and a look in his eyes that made the "Bradster" know he had gone way too far and he better think long and hard before messing with Phillip again.

Phillip then released his hold on Brad and Brad scurried away as fast as he could. The PE coach passed Brad as he walked in and noticed he was hobbling slightly and holding his arm close to his body and that his pants were soaked around the crotch area.

"Is everything okay Phillip," the coach asked with a hint of concern. "I just saw Brad high tail it out of here like a whipped pup with its tail between its legs. Is there something I should know about?"

The coach knew Brad was not the one to run away from a fight and figured he had met just his match.

Phillip just calmly smiled and replied, "Let's just say that Brad and I have come to an understanding," Phillip said in a matter of fact tone. "However, you may want to call a custodian and have them bring a mop to clean up this mess," Phillip added as he nodded head in the direction of a large puddle of liquid on the floor from where Brad had pissed himself.

"You didn't punch or deck him did you," the coach asked then added "although no one would fault you if you did."

"Extreme bodily injury was not required," Phillip calmly replied. "Let's just say I showed him the error of his ways."

The coach then jokingly replied, "Remind me never to piss you off," to which Phillip smiled and that was the end of it.

After that, no one dared to mess with Phillip, and the tormenting stopped. Brad even went so far as to apologize to Phillip, although he did it with a nervous tremble in his voice. Phillip extended his hand in friendship and replied, "What's done is done. Think nothing more of it."

Much to Phillip's surprise, Brad actually became a decent human being after that, and even though they weren't friends by any sense of the word, they mutually respected each-other and Brad knew he had gotten off easy and did not want to make the mistake to pissing Phillip off again.

Word soon got around school as it always does through the student grapevine of what happened although Brad did do his best to save face and didn't tell everything including the fact, he had pissed his pants pretty badly in his encounter with Phillip.

After that, the other students in school did not give Phillip any further trouble since Brad didn't want the truth to be known of what really happened. However, they both did get a week of lunch detention for the scuffle.

Finally, the day of Phillip's 18th birthday arrived. It fell on the Saturday preceding the Monday of Spring Break week. Phillip was at home that Friday night before hanging out with a couple of his wrestling buddies drinking beer, smoking cigars, and playing cards.

Stella came through the door about twenty minutes before midnight and as she saw the beers and smelled the heavy order of cigar smoke in the air she said "Sounds like you boys have been living it up. Don't mind me, ya'll just hang out as long as you want, and I leave you be."

"That's alright Ms. Sanders," Joe said. "We gotta be getting back anyway. Coach has scheduled a meeting and practice tomorrow before our Wrestling camp next week and we better get some rest."

"Well hon," Stella said, "I'm no cop, but I figure you are in no condition to drive," and then she put her hand up as Joe was about to open his mouth to say something, "and before you say I'm fine, I am going to tell you there is no way in hell I am going to let you drive home tonight."

"But I gotta get my truck home so I can't take a cab," Joe replied in a whiney "Ah come on" tone trying his best to counter Stella's argument. "So how in the heck am I supposed to get home now?"

"Simple, I am going to pay to have your truck towed home." Stella replied as she dialed a number on her cell phone. "It's the same service we use on New Years to get drunks home."

Stella conversed with the person on the other end, gave him her credit card number for the tow charge then hung up the phone. "They said they would be here in about 10-15 minutes. "Phillip why don't you wait here with your pals while I go shower and get ready for bed."

"Sure mom," Phillip said "I'll see you in the morning then?"

Stella just smiled and said, "We'll see," then went upstairs to her room and where she showered and got ready for her surprise for Phillip.

The tow truck got there in about 10 minutes and within another five minutes Joe's truck was loaded and ready to go.

"I'll see ya when I get back," Joe said as he and Fred got in the tow truck. "Happy birthday dude and hope you have a great one."

"Thanks guys, it was a blast," Phillip replied as he watched the tow truck drive off and walked back inside and locked the door.

By now, it was about 3 minutes before midnight and Stella was just descending the stairs into the living room where Phillip was. She was wearing her shoulder length golden blonde down and was dressed in her full length white robe she always wore.

She went into over to where her bag was and opened it. She pulled out a chilled bottle of Champagne and a bottle of whiskey.

"I thought we would celebrate your ascendance into manhood with a little bubbly and a few drinks if that's okay with you," Stella said. She also had a few noise makers people use for New Year's.

Stella waited until it was about 10 seconds to midnight and began the traditional countdown: "10, 9, 8,...3,2,1 Happy Birthday baby."

With that, Stella blew her noise maker then took the bottle of Champagne, popped the cork and fizz went everywhere. She then took two glasses and poured one for herself and one for Phillip.

"Happy Birthday sweetie," Stella said, "Drink up and let's celebrate."

Stella quaffed the glass of bubbly in one fell swoop then repeated the action as she poured another and quaffed it.

"Come on, drink up sweetie, it's your birthday," Stella said with smile. "Live a little. After all, you know what they say," then Stella put one had beside her mouth raised her head and in a voice like she was calling out to someone far away, yelled "YOLO!!!"

"Ah fuck it!! What the hell," Phillip thought to himself."Mom is right, you only live once" and with that, Phillip quaffed his drink down and then raised his glass and hollered "YOLO" as loud as he could.

They both took turns hollering "YOLO" one after the other for about a minute or so in different pitched voices, some high and some low and then they both giggled.

Stella quaffed another glass of bubbly and then said with a slight slur "Oh yea hon, I almost forgot. I have a very special surprise for you." Stella then stepped back about a step and loosened her robe in front and allowed it to fall to the floor, revealing her sexy, slender and curvaceous 5'11" 145 pound 38D-26-36 naked body.

Phillip stood there just looking at his mom awe struck both in surprise that she had just done what she did as well as marveling at her beauty and her sumptuous body.

Picture in your mind the old classic coyote-road runner cartoon when the roadrunner suddenly speeds off and the coyote is left standing there and his jaw drops to the ground. That is basically the look Phillip had on his face.

"Better close your mouth hon before you catch a fly," Stella said with a giggle and then Phillip realized he was gawking at his own mom, but who wouldn't.

At nearly 40, Stella was a knockout. Mother Nature and Father Time both had blessed Stella with the body and looks of a woman in her 20's. Apart from her measurements as stated above, Stella had long luscious well toned dancer's legs and was very physically fit with very little body fat.

Picture in your mind the well known Porn Goddess Adele Stephens and her body. Then picture the looks of the well known country singer Taylor swift. Combine the two, and you would have Stella.

Before Phillip could utter a sound, Stella quickly grabbed his hand, pulled him close, then embraced him tightly against her warm naked body and planted a long deep wet tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss on his lips.

Stella pressed her soft, silky, naked body into Phillip's and tightened the grip she had on him as she passionately kissed him, rubbing her warm body against his. Phillip was unsure of what to do but the same voice that told him to live it up and not to fight what was happening, but to give into the desires that were welling up in him.

The kiss lasted a good minute or so as Stella's and Phillip's bodies moved together. Phillip responded my deepening the kiss and pulling Stella close to him.

Stella's hands found Phillip's t-shirt and she slid him out of it, then she placed her hands on his sweat pants and with Phillip's help, pulled them as well as his underwear off so that Phillip was naked as well.

Stella broke the kiss momentarily and with a lustful seductive pant whispered "Since it's your birthday, I figured you should be in your birthday suit. It's only fitting wouldn't you agree?"

"By all means yes," Phillip replied. "It would be a travesty if I wasn't properly dressed."

"Mmmmmmm my kind of man," Stella lustfully purred and embraced Phillip as they locked lips a second time in a deep passionate kiss.

As their bodies pressed together and rubbed against each other, Phillip felt his cock bulging as his raging hard-on got bigger and bigger. Stella must have felt it to because she began grinding her nicely trimmed pussy against Phillip's crotch.

"It seems like someone is enjoying this," Stella lustfully purred as she briefly came up for air and took Phillip's cock in her hands rubbing it and laid another kiss on Phillip.

After another 20 seconds or so, Stella finally ended the kisses and stood just a few inches back from Phillip with her arms around him.

"So what did you think of my first little surprise for you," Stella said with a seductive purr. "Hope you enjoyed it, because now as the man of the house, there will be that and oh so much more carnal delights awaiting you, that is if you are interested."

With that, Stella broke the embrace and turned towards the couch, sitting down and laying back on it positioning her body so that she was in her most seductive pose, her legs spread, one leg bent up at the knee and the other on the floor.

Stella's succulent 38D-26-36 body beckoned to Phillip, her nicely trimmed glistening sweet and oh so perfectly pink pussy shimmered in the light and Phillip could see Stella's sweet pussy juices trickle out of her clit as she softly massaged it with her fingers.

Phillip was horny just looking at her, his hard cock still throbbing from the massive woody he had, wanting his own mother even more, wanting to be the one she stripped for, putting on a hot sexy show and then being the one who was on the receiving end of one of her intimate lap dances he had heard so much about from the rumor mill at school.

Stella was his mom, but he didn't care. He still wanted her incest or not he was going to take her up on her offer.

"Oh god mom how could I not accept," Phillip said with a lustful pant. "I want to be the one who you give yourself to body and soul. I want to be the one who," and before he thought about what he was saying or could catch himself completed the statement by saying "the one who you dance for, put on a show for and be on the receiving end of one of your intimate and personal lap dances culminating in us making hot sweet passionate monkey love."

"Hmmmmmm well it seems like one of my surprises has already been discovered," Stella said in a matter of fact voice as she heard that Phillip knew her secret about being a stripper.

She lit a cigarette, opened the whiskey and poured herself and Phillip a double shot. She then patted the seat next to her and softly and lovingly said "Oh well, it is what it is." That statement was not meant to be accusatory or anything, it was just simply stating fact.

"Wanna a ciggy hon" Stella softly said with a smile.

"Sure," Phillip replied taking one and allowing Stella to light it.

"Now all I have are girly cigs such as Misty 120's and Virginia Slims 120's both menthol," Stella replied. "I know after those manly cigars, it might be a bit rough for you to smoke one of these girly cigs unless you're man enough to handle it. You think you can do that," Stella added with playful tone and naughty wink.

"Oh I think I can rise to the occasion," Phillip jokingly replied to which Stella responded with a lustful pant "Mmmmmmm baby, you already have," licking her lips with a seductive grin and placing her hand on Phillip's still fully erect cock.