My Mom's Dildo

Story Info
A story of girl that caught while using her mom's dildo.
1.2k words
3.72
56.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom's dildo

My dad caught me masturbating with my mother's dildo when I was 19. I had a great and bouncy pair of boobs and butt.

And I really enjoyed it. I was on my bed with my T-shirt up, so my tits were out and I was fondling my nipples. I was so into it I didn't hear him tiptoe into my room. My mom was gone for a while to do errands, and I thought my dad was working on one of our cars.

I still had never had sex with anyone, but I had used that dildo fairly frequently. I really had an amazing body really round, firm butt.

I had seen my father looking at me sometimes when I'd come into the living room to watch tv at night in my nightie.

I knew he wanted to touch me, and I was ready. I know it sounds weird, but I enjoyed him looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

So when I opened my eyes and saw him standing over me, watching me thrust this dildo in and out, I didn't mind. I could see his erection through his pants.

I said "Daddy?"

He said "Yes baby, are you ashamed of me or mad at me?"

"No Dady, not at all, but daddy would like nothing more than to fuck me." I said.

Before I say anything. He pulled his pants down and climbed on top of me. He started sucking my nipples furiously. It felt so good I thought I would explode.

I was a little scared of his erect penis. It looked huge, but I hadn't seen many in my life.

I told him to lick my pussy, so he started licking. I was in like heaven; I exploded in his mouth and he licked all my cum.

Then it was my turn. I came on his cock and started sucking it.

I said "daddy, would you like it?"

He said "why not."

He was enjoying it, too.

He said "your mom doesn't do sucking and only likes to be licked her pussy."

I increased my speed, and till now he didn't come.

So, I said "daddy, I can't do it anymore, please go on."

He came on my pussy and kissed on the pussy before starting.

He pushed me it into me, slowly at first. He made a moaning sound like I used to hear him make at night with my mom.

I felt so much pleasure at that moment that it didn't even feel weird that it was my dad.

He started fucking me so hard that I cried out. "I'm sorry baby, but you feel so good."

"It's okay daddy," I said.

So then he thought it would be easier for me if I turned around with my face in the pillow. He fucked me doggy until he came all over my back. Endless spurts of cum.

He was heaving for air like he would pass out. He said he wanted to make sure I had the same pleasure, so he turned me back over and licked my pussy.

My pussy didn't bleed because of my mom's dildo.

I had an earth shattering orgasm. Then we heard mom's car in the driveway. We got dressed in a hurry and he could act like he'd been puttering around the house.

After that, he couldn't keep his hands off me. I don't know how my mom didn't notice. He took me to the local planned parenthood to get birth control pills.

Sometimes after he fucked me, he'd cry and say how wrong it was. But I told him I didn't mind. I liked it too. He got a little weird when I had my first actual boyfriend.

The night I went to the prom, I was wearing a dress that showed my body like a 25-year-old porn star. I was just built; I guess. We were getting ready to leave my date and me and my dad said he wanted to talk to me alone before we went. He took me into his study.

My mom thought he was going to talk to me about drunk driving and such. That's not what he wanted at all. He wanted to mark his territory before another man touched me. He bent me over his desk and fucked me right there. He was careful not to ruin my dress. But he fucked me so hard that I thought my mom would hear.

I know this sounds like made up porn. But I just wanted to say that not only does it exist, but I think there are lots of fathers and daughters that are having sex and they are doing it consensually.

Daddy and I fucked for many years. Even on my wedding day, he wanted to be first. He always said if another man was going to cum inside me, he wanted him to be in there first.

I can't tell you how many boyfriends I fucked over the years that were pounding my daddy's cum deeper inside me. If my mother knew, she never let on. I never felt molested or violated.

I guess I should've, but I didn't. As my daddy got older, he couldn't always get an erection, but he pulls my shirts up and sucks on my tits and plays with my clit.

Only once over the years did he ask me to fuck one of his buddies. This guy was well into his 60s when I was probably 21. He sat in a chair and he had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. He wanted me to straddle it.

I had to be naked because he wanted my tits to be in his face. My daddy stayed right there and watched. He said he wanted to make sure the guy didn't hurt me. But I also noticed that my daddy was jacking off while watching. It didn't hurt. It felt amazing as I slid up and down it.

The guy had a heart problem, so he didn't have the energy for other positions and his wife wouldn't fuck him anymore. He paid me 10000, which was a lot of money for a 21-year-old.

He said by far I was the best fuck he'd ever had. He thanked me profusely. Daddy didn't know it, but I went to that guy's house twice a week after college.

His wife didn't care, and it gave him relief. Plus, I can't help it. That enormous cock filled me up and totally made me cum so hard. Even after I had my first baby, daddy sucked my breasts when my husband was at work.

Fucking my dad was part of most of my life. I think there's way more out there than people realize. I have really wonderful memories of it. I don't know what that makes me, but I loved it. All of it. My husband never knew about it. I knew he would think it was wrong.

I've never told all these details ever. It feels good to release it. My daddy is long dead now, but I have nothing but loving memories of him.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot so please don't comment badly.)

The end.