My Motel Adventure

Story Info
Wife seduced by stranger.
6.6k words
3.31
21.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Motel Adventure

I was to meet my girlfriend Joy at the restaurant to go bowling for the night. My husband was with the kids and he knew Joy and I were going to bowl for a few hours after we had dinner. He knew we would be late getting home. I got to the restaurant early had to wait for her. The place was crowded, I had to sit at the bar. The woman I sat next to left in a few minutes, a nice looking man sat down. He asked if I was alone. I told him I was waiting for a girlfriend so we can eat then go bowling. He introduced himself as Frank, offered to buy me a drink. I told him my name is Linda and that I was married. He said congratulations. He turned to the bartender. He said a hazy sunrise for the lady and two shooters of tequila for him. The drink came he toasted me saying "to the lady who has stars in her eyes." The drink was a strong tequila sunrise, with two shots of tequila. He me he was in town for the week on business and that this was his last night. He worked for a computer company.

As I drank my drink a phone text came in, Joy said she will be late she will join me at the bowling alley. I looked at the text Frank asked what was wrong. Just as I was to tell him the waitress came up and said my table was ready. Frank turned to her said thank you. He stood taking my hand leads me to the table. He held the chair for me he ordered a second hazy sunrise for the lady and a shooter and a beer for him. As I sat looking at him, I knew that I should excuse myself and leave. He asked what was on the text I told him that Joy was late will not join me for dinner. He said good, three is a crowd at dinner. But in bed can be fun. I blushed just as the drinks arrived. He picked up his drink said, "the star's shine from your eyes light up the night." This drink was a little stronger than the last as I sucked it thru the straw. We ordered dinner chatted as we ate. I had one more, hazy sunrise.

During the meal, I placed my hand on the table, he put his on mine. He looked in my eyes as he lightly stroked the back of my hand with his middle finger. His touch was soft I felt a tingle. His eyes locked on mine he asked if I really wanted to go bowling, or I could spend time with him tonight. I said that I had made a date with Joy and should not miss it. He looked in my eyes as he lifted my hand to his lips, he kissed my hand. He said that I was a beautiful woman. He said that my husband was a lucky man. He reached in his pocket pulled out a pen and a little square. He wrote on the back handed me the square. He said if I wanted to change my mind about spending some time with him tonight, that I could find him here.

He paid the check and stood up. He bent over kissed me with passion, his tongue found mine, the kiss lasted for most of 30 seconds. I kissed him hard as he was kissing me, I felt my nipples harden my knees weaken. He broke the kiss and left. Joy text said she could not make it tonight. I looked at what Frank gave me. It was a condom with his room number for the motel across the street on it. It also said that he will wait for me. I sat for a few minutes. I told myself that I know I should not even think about it. I stood to leave picked up my purse. I looked at the condom, I touched the pack, I moved it around read it again. I picked up the condom put it in my pocket.

I walked to my car and got in. I reached in my pocket to get my keys. The condom fell out with my keys. I started the car then turned it off. I looked at the condom, put it in my purse. I got out of the car and walked to room 105 at the motel across the street. I knocked on the door Frank opened it. I was trembling as I entered his room. I knew what I was about to do was wrong for a married woman but I just could not control myself. He took my coat. I turned around as he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. I locked my arms around his neck as his hands slid over my ass. I broke the kiss; I told him that I never have cheated on my husband ever. I looked in his eyes and asked him to be gentle.

His arms wrapped around me as we kissed. He moved me to the love seat. He turned off the lights a warm glow from the outside filed the room around the drapes. In the semi darkness he slid his tongue in my mouth as his hands found my breast thru my blouse. My arms around his neck I held the back of his head pushing his lips to mine. We sat kissing on the love seat for most of an hour. His hand explored my body thru my clothes as I rubbed his. He stood pulling me up with him. He hugged me tight as we kissed.

He moved me to the bed he pushed me down. I moved laying down giving him room to get beside me. He lowered his body over mine and held me in is arms. We kissed. I kicked off my shoes as I lifted my leg over his. Our kisses became more passionate, his hand held my ass tight to him. I moved more onto my back as he moved over me. His arm held me as we kissed. His free hand slid down over my body squeezing my breast thru my blouse. His hand moved down over my belly to the front of my jeans. His strong fingers pushed over my pubic area and between my legs. I felt the heat grow in my panties. He kissed my ear then down over my throat down to my upper chest. His fingers opened the buttons of my jeans. As we kissed, his hand slid inside my jeans, over my pantyhose. I felt my nipples stiffen under my bra. I moved my hips around as his hand pushed on my womanhood.

I broke the kiss and moved his hand. I told him I needed to use the bathroom. I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom closed the door. I looked in the mirror I asked myself what in the hell I was doing. I looked deep into my eyes. I stood thinking looking into my eyes. I said to myself that this was stupid, I needed to stop. I reached for the buttons on my jeans. I started to button the fly. I looked in the mirror. I pushed the jeans off over my ass they fell to the floor. I watched myself in the mirror as I opened the buttons of my flannel blouse. The blouse was long but the sheer pantyhose did not hide my red hair covered pubic area.

I pushed my breast up from under my bra cups, fluffed my hair. I opened the door walking back to the bed. I stood looking down at Frank. He sat up sliding his hand up my pantyhose covered legs to my ass. I bent down and kissed him. I pushed him back down. I reached his belt and opened the clasp. I pulled his belt off, I reached down opening the waist band of his pants. I pulled down his zipper. The pants fell open. I reached in to rub my hand over his hardening manhood. I knelt down over him with my hand in his pants as I kissed him. My blouse opened wider showing my breast.

Frank pulled me down around to lay beside him as we kissed. His hand forced my arms over my head. This caused my blouse to fall open uncovering me in just shear pantyhose with my breast outside of my bra cups. With my arms over my head Frank kissed his way down my body. He moved his hands, kept my arms above my head exposing my body to him. He kissed my neck down to the swell of my breast. His lips moved between my breast I felt him give me a love bite on the inside of my left breast. He kissed his way down over my belly as his hands played with my breast. His face covered my pantyhose covered womanhood.

I felt the kisses turn to a light lick between my legs. I opened my legs wider for his gentle assault. His hands moved to my breast as he pinched my nipples. I held his head to me as he licks. I hump my hips up to meet his lips. He moved his mouth up to the top of my pantyhose, using his teeth he pulls down the waist band over the front of my panties. I lift my hips the pantyhose slid down over my ass. Frank reaches down pushes my pantyhose down over my thighs. He moves one hand between my legs rubbing my womanhood. With my pantyhose around my thighs, I sit up and remove my shirt. I open my bra clasp and pull it off. I toss the shirt and bra off the bed.

I cup my breasts in my hands as I rub my nipples with my index fingers. I look in Frank's eyes, I lift my nipple to my lips and suck it hard. I ask Frank if he wants to suck my pussy. He pulls off my pantyhose and panties. I am now naked in a motel room with a strange man licking my vulva. I lift my legs putting my feet flat on the bed beside his ears. I pinch my nipples arch my back as he licks my smooth shaved vulva. Frank slows his pace and moves his mouth from between my legs. He moves up and we kiss. I pull him down next to me as we cuddle.

I ask him to remove his pants. He stands as his pants fall his cock bounces out from its confined. It is about the same size as my husband. He lays down we embrace as we lay back on the bed. Frank holds me tight as he strokes my breast. I snuggle under his chin as I play with his cock. I gently pull his cock as I rest my face on his chest. We enjoy each other's bodies as we just lay in bed. After a long while Frank moves sitting up with his back on the headboard.

I sit up lifting his cock to my lips. I look in his eyes as I lower my mouth over his manhood. He strokes my hair and my naked back as I move my head up and down over his cock. My free hand cups his balls as the hand on his manhood squeezes his shaft tight so he cannot cum until I want him too. I slide my mouth down and up over his cock my saliva drips over his pubic hair. He humps trying to fuck my face, but I have the control. I slow my pace until he quits. As I squeeze his shaft, I lift my head. I tell him to just lay back and enjoy it. I will let him cum but not too fast.

I lower my mouth sliding his cock back over my tongue. I use my tongue on the pee slit. I pull my mouth off his cock. I lick the head softly as I squeeze his ball sack. I jack his cock as I talk to him. I ask if he likes a slow gentle fuck or a fast hard fuck. He said that he is a hard fast fuck kind of guy. I lick his shaft from the base to the tip. I look in his eyes and tell him that I won't let him fuck me like that. He has to be slow, sweet, and gentle. We will both cum that way. The longer we take the better. His eyes are shut. I know he wants to shoot off but my hand squeezing his shaft, I have control. I look at him and ask if he agrees. He opens his eyes looking at me he will do it my way slow sweet and gentle. I kiss him on the lips then the top of his cock. I hold his cock to my breast and release my grip. I gently jack him off until he shoots his cum on my breast.

I lay back pulling his face to my breast. I tell him to lick my breast clean. He licks his cum from my breast as I play with my clit. He uses his tongue to give my chest a bath. As he licks, I push his head down my body. His tongue leaves a wet trail. I feel the cool wet streak moving down from my nipple over my belly across my pubic hair down between my open legs. He licks each side of my vulva from the lower edge up to the where they meet to form the hood covering my clitoris. Then back down over and over I allow him to lick me as long as he is gentle. I guide his head over me so he won't miss any part of my womanhood. As my womanhood gets wet, I whisper to him to use a gentle finger in to my vagina. I tell him to move it around softly.

I guide his finger as I tell him what I want. His finger slides in deeper. As his finger work its magic on the inter walls of my womanhood. I wet a finger and slide the wet tip around my Areola then gently over my nipple. I hold his head with one hand as I start to hump my hips slowly around over his tongue. My labia are wet and slick. My nipples hard. His finger is deep. I feel my orgasm build. Sweat forms on my forehead. I feel heat between my legs. I feel his hot breath flow over my clit. I have sweat between my breasts. I hump my body up off the mattress. I hold his head hard to my pussy. I feel the burning between my legs.

My back arches my eyes close. His finger slides over my G spot as I explode in orgasmic bliss. My hips buck up my head thrashes back and forth. My back arches, my legs stiffen, my stomach quivers and I yell out his name as I say I am cuming. I buck up and down, my eyes close I gasp for air. My orgasm last for most of a minute before I fall spent on the bed soaked with sweat and my own juice. The bed under me is wet and as Frank lifts his face from me. I can see my wetness on his lips. I grab his head as I lick his face clean. I fall back still on the bed.

Frank lays close to me and gently strokes a finger over my nipple as I rest my head on his chest. My legs still shake as we start to kiss. I stroke his cock as we kiss. He pushes my head lower. I open my mouth as I lower it over his manhood. His cock comes to life. It is long hard with pre-cum oozing. I lay back opening my legs. I pull him over me as he guides his cock between my legs. I reach down with one hand I open my vagina lips. With the other, I guide his cock to the center of my being; I feel the head slide past my outer labia lips.

His cock slides deeper into me. I feel it fill me as he moves his body down. His long muscle slides along my inter lips deep into my vagina. I feel full. My belly quivers. I lift my legs to my chest placing my ankles on each of his shoulders. I reach my arms over my head as he enters me completely. He sinks his cock deep in my pussy. His pubic hair mingles with mine. He kisses me as we start to move our bodies together.

He moves in and out of me gently. We kiss. I call it lovemaking because he is gentle and slow. My hand over my head brings my breast to his mouth. He sucks my nipple then moves his mouth to mine. We kiss with our tongues as his cock slides in and out of my pussy. We make love for ten minutes; I feel my orgasm build. I reach between us placing my hand over my clit. I pinch and pull on my clit as I feel his cock grow. It becomes hot. It becomes hard. His breath comes in short gasp in my ear. My fingers are doing what I want, my nipples harden and my back arches. I buck my hips, my legs stiffen, my belly quivers. I explode as he shoots his cum in me. I feel his cock pulse as his cum jets out into me.

We are cuming together. I buck hard. His body bounces up and down on me. I feel his ass cheeks tighten; I feel him shoot more cum in me as he stabs me with his cock. We fall still on the bed. His body weight on me. I feel his cock soften in my pussy. His cock slides from my womanhood. I feel some of his cum drip past his cock down the crack of my butt cheeks onto the sheets. We have sweat covering our bodies. I have cum on my legs and in my pussy, down the crack of my ass. His cock falls out of me onto my thigh. Frank rolls over off me. We lay still for a while. I sit up and look over to him. I move my mouth to his and kiss him. We lay recovering, him running his fingers thru my pubic hair, me gently stroking his cock. I lick his chest and bite his nipples. I kiss up his throat around his face to his lips.

His cock comes back to life. I move my head to his chest, looking down to his cock. I lift my left knee placing it over this thigh. I stroke his hot manhood as he smooths my hair. He whispers he wants me again. I sit up as he moves to his knees. I ask how this time; he ask me what is my favorite position. I tell him I enjoy being on my knees and taken from behind. He moves me into that position. I lift my head and see a door mirror and our reflection. As I watch in the mirror I see and feel his cock slide between my outer pussy lips. He pushes his cock in deep with one quick thrust. I kneel looking in the mirror as he starts to move his hips. I feel his cock slide in and out deeper and deeper. I see my breast sway and bounce as he quickens his pace. I lower my head to the bed as I push my butt back to meet his cock. My breast hit my face as he fucks me fast and harder but still gently.

I reach a hand to the front of my pussy and finger my clit as his balls smack my pussy. I hear him groan and feel his body hump. I look into the mirror just as his eyes close and feel his cock shoot his cum in my pussy. My fingers work my clit bringing me to an orgasm as I watch our lovemaking in the mirror. Frank falls over my back pushing us to the mattress. He keeps fucking me as he lays on my back. My hand still on my clit as he bounces us up and down until he cums again. I am covered in sweat and cum. My fingers are wet as are the sheets under me. He stops we lay still for a few minutes.

He rolls off my back to lay beside me. Slowly I get out of bed as his cum drips down my leg. I walk in to the bathroom and start the shower. I sit down on the toilet. I feel his cum drip out of me as I pee. I step into the shower. As I find the soap, I feel Frank join me. He moves his body close. His limp cock presses against my butt cheeks. He takes the soap from my hand. He lathers my back. Down over my ass and down my legs. He soaps my body twice. I enjoy his washing my body. I like the way it feels. His hands glide over my naked skin. He soaps up between my thighs as I open my legs. His hands glide between my legs to my pussy. He moves his hand over the outer lips for a while. After I have a full lather between my legs, he slides two fingers into my pussy. He moves his soapy fingers around for some time. His free hand reaches around and plays with my nipple.

I lean back putting my head on his shoulder as I lift my left foot to the tub rim. The water flows over my breast as he fingers me. I reach down and hold his hand in me as I move my ass over his cock. He keeps this up until I feel and orgasm build. My nipples point out from my tits as the water hits them. I can't catch my breath as I cum on his fingers. My stomach quivers as I turn around. Frank soaps my breast as I soap his cock. I look into his eyes as I jackoff his cock. His manhood comes to life again. He grabs me at the hips and turns me around. He tells me to bend over. I bend over placing my hands on the front shower wall. Frank holds my hips as his cock slides into my pussy from behind. Frank leans over my ear and says this time it going to be fast and hard.

He pushes his hips hard into me. I feel his cock stab me deep. He is forceful as he fucks me from behind. I hold my body weight up on the front wall. My tits bounce back and forth hard his body slams into me. He is fucking me hard and fast the way he likes it. I am enjoying it has much as he is. I feel his cock grow hard as his cum shoot in my pussy. The soap is foaming so I don't know what is soap or cum dripping down my legs. He pulls out of me and turns me around pushing me to my knees. He grabs my hair and moves my mouth to his cock. I open my mouth as he pushes my head onto his cock. I suck him clean for about five minutes. He pulls me up and we kiss gently.

He washes me again with slow gentle motion. After we rinse. We dry each other off. We walk back to the bedroom. I look at the clock. It is after midnight. Frank ask me to spend the night but I know I can't. I tell him my husband is at home and I have to go. I dress slowly. I put on my bra and pantyhose. My shirt and pants. I find my shoes. I get my coat. I take my emergency pair of panties from my purse I kiss them on the crotch leaving lipstick on the pantie. I give them to Frank. I reach in my purse; I pull out the condom and show it to him. I tell him I will keep this unused to remember him by. I kiss him and walk out the door.

I was at home one afternoon going over my diary, I had just finished reading about the only man other than my husband that has taken me to bed. His name was Frank, a one-night fling that I still don't know why I let him have me. I remember that I never had so many orgasms. I let him fuck me in the shower, on the bed on my back, on the bed on my knees, I even had an orgasm when I let him soot his cum on my titties. I can still remember the feel of is cum shooting in my pussy. I remember the taste of his cock, with his cum and my wetness, as I licked his cock clean. Over the last year I have read this story in my diary as I masturbated. That is what I just finished, my skirt was up past my waist, my panties down to my knees, the front of my dress open, my bra pulled under my breast, my nipples swollen and hard from my pulling and pinching them.

12