My Mother in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
It take my mother-in-law once more.
1.4k words
4.1
49k
33
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers

Here's another quick story continuing on from my first mother-in-law story.

After that day my mother-in-law and I fucked a few more times before she really started to feel guilty. Her warm wet pussy was something I craved, and watching her ass bouncing as I fucked her always made me cum quick. Her big tits in my hands gave me an instant hard on, and sucking her hard nipples almost made me nut in my pants. I can't lie, I needed her more. She unfortunately wanted to stop.

Not because she didn't enjoy it, at least that's what she said, but because it was too risky. She felt too guilty since she wasn't being the wife she thought she needed to be. I agreed, and we ended it. At least for the next six months. For me it was six months of listening to my wife bitch about most everything, and never wanting to be intimate. So my life was back to normal.

Then one day we were back at her house visiting when my wife and father in law went to the store for something. Knowing they were going to be gone for a couple hours my mother-in-law gave me the look to not get any thoughts while we're alone. They weren't even out of the driveway before I had a handful of her ample ass.

She pulled my hand away, but I just grabbed again. When they turned the corner she turned to me telling me sternly to stop. I told her to shut up because I needed her. Then I wrapped my arms around her kissing her passionately. I shoved my tongue as far into her mouth as I could. At first she didn't fight it, but after a minute she tried to push me away.

"We can't do this. I'm sorry." She said.

"Just shut up. We're doing this, or you will be sorry."

"No. Don't. We can't."

"We are!" I said grabbing the front of her shirt ripping it open.

Her massive tits bounced free captivating my attention for a second until she covered them with her arms.

"No! Stop!"

"I told you to shut the fuck up, didn't I?"

Then I turned her facing the living room, and I pushed her toward it holding the back of her shirt pulling it off her. She stumbled face first falling to the carpeted floor at the base of the couch. I quickly rolled her onto her back undoing her jeans while she tries to hide her big tits. By the time she figures out what I'm doing I have them open and I'm pulling them down her legs with her underwear.

When I see the furry mound right before me my dick begins to stiffen. Seeing her big tits flopping and swaying is adding to my lust. Her nipples are rock hard as they move all over. I grab her left tit hard squeezing it until she moans from the pain. Her back arches as I pull it away from her body toward my mouth until her nipple is on my tongue. Then I suck hard just before I bite down making her moan loud.

"I told you to shut up!" I growl.

Then I grab both her nipples pinching them hard. She moans and her back arches high of the ground.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She cries.

I lift her by her nipples coaxing her to her feet in front of me.

"I'll stop if you'll listen."

"Yes, yes. I'll listen. Please just stop."

"Good." I say releasing her tits. "Turn around, and kneel on the couch. Make sure your tits are over the back."

To my surprise she obeyed without objection. I stared at her big ass open right in front of me. Her asshole and pussy displayed for my enjoyment. I grab my phone snapping a few pictures before walking around to the back to see her big melons dangling. I snap a few pictures seeing the shame in her eyes.

"Very nice. You're the best mom a guy can have."

"Please just stop." She stammers with a tear in her eye.

"I'll stop when I'm finished, and you're not listening. I told you to shut up. Now I'm going to have to punish you."

I gently ruin my fingers over her having boobs, and then I give the right one a hard swat. She flinches, but doesn't move. I follow by doing the same to the left one. Then I walk behind her rubbing all over her big sexy ass. She flinches when I touch her little brown hole, but shivers when I get close to her pussy which I can feel is hot when my fingers are close.

Just to tease I run my fingers lightly down beside her pussy lips, and her whole body jiggles as a soft whine escapes her. I then see a drop of her juices trickle from between her lips. I run my finger up her lips spreading her juice over her asshole. She moans and whines as more begin to leak from her hot cunt. I smear it all over her asshole getting it all wet and slick.

Then I swat her hard on her right ass cheek bringing her back to reality. I swat the left one, and then the right alternating until both cheeks are bright red. Then I run my fingers along her cunt lips feeling her wetness and spreading it over her asshole.

"Seems you like being my little bitch, don't you mommy?"

She just shivers and trembles as I spread her juices all over her ass.

"Answer me!"

"Yes." She says almost in a whisper.

"Then you'll really like this." I say softly in her ear as I shove my middle finger as deep in her ass as I can.

I feel her hole clamp down around my finger before I start slapping my hand against her ass finger fucking her dirty hole. It's not long before I feel her hole relax letting my finger violate her.

"I want fuck it. Is that okay?"

"I've never..."

"Tell me it's okay to fuck mommy's ass." I interrupt.

"It's okay. You can fuck it."

"Tell me I can fuck mommy's ass! Beg me. "

I feel her tense up.

"Please fuck my ass."

"Who's as?"

"Mine." She begins to sob making her asshole clench around my finger.

"And what are you to me?"

"Your mother-in-law."

I shove a second finger in with some force.

"Let's put that together now, or do I have to punish you more?"

"No, no. Please. Just fuck me and get it over with. Fuck your mother-in-law's ass. Just use me."

"Suck my cock so it gets good and wet then."

I stand on the couch pointing my hard dick to her face, and she turns taking it into her mouth. I feel her tongue swirling around and it makes me want to just let her finish me, but I want that ass too much. I give her a minute before I pull away, and get behind her. Then I sink my dick right into her sopping wet cunt.

She let out a loud moan of pleasure and relief. I pound her deep and hard feeling her pussy clenching my dick, and seeing the white ring of her cum forming at the base of my dick. Just when I can't stand it anymore I pull out. When I press the tip against her asshole I feel her tense up.

"You best relax, or this is going to hurt. "

Then I slowly push it in using as much force as needed to fight her ass muscles. They clench and hold as best they can, but I'm too hard and pushing too much for it to hold me back. The wetness makes me slide right in until I'm balls deep in her asshole.

"Nice and tight. At least for now." I moan feeling her hole clenching me tight.

Grabbing her hips I pull back, and slam deep and hard over and over fucking her asshole without a care. Her sobs and moans mix with the sound of my dick destroying her hole. I pull her hair, and spank her ass loving every second of it. I hold out for almost ten minutes until I feel her hole quivering around my cock. It makes my balls tighten, and then I feel my load blast deep in her ass.

I push it deep holding still until my nuts are empty, and then I slowly pull out giving her cheeks a slap watching my cum begin to dribble out before her hole clamps shut.

"I believe I felt you cum, didn't I?"

"Yes." She says looking to the floor as I look her in the eyes.

"I think things are going to be very special between us from now on. Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers