My Mother-In-Law Seduced Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, rather than being turned on, all I felt was awkwardness from Amy's admissions. But I saw my chance to redirect the conversation.

"If we're being honest, I kinda suspected there was something between you and Carl. It seems like he can never quite do anything right in your eyes."

I saw Amy start to open her mouth in defense, so I quickly continued, "Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you. I've done the same thing with Susanne before. That's how I know you fuss with him about these little things because you feel like you can't fuss with him about what's really bothering you."

Amy started to work her mouth again, but then she closed it and looked at me curiously. "Wow, Ryan. You're quite the little psychologist, aren't you?"

I shrugged sheepishly. "I'm just saying, I think we all know that when you complained about his skin cancer yesterday, that's not what you were really upset about. It was just an excuse to vent."

Amy gave me an appraising look. "You might be right. Who knew I'd be getting marriage advice from my son-in-law." She gave an ironic laugh.

"Hey, just returning the favor," I said, raising my beer towards her respectfully.

Amy raised her own wine towards me. "A toast to better marriages?"

"To better marriages," I agreed, clinking my can against her glass. We both downed the remainder of our drinks.

We sat there in silence for a second, the TV still playing in the background.

"But in all seriousness, skin cancer is a big deal." Amy said, looking back at me. "The damage has probably been done for Carl already, but you need to take care of your skin, especially with you being on the paler side."

"Fair enough. I'll do my best," I said deferentially, but that wasn't good enough for Amy.

"I mean it, Ryan. I may not be doing clinical work as much anymore, but I'm still a nurse. I care about these kinds of things because I see what happens to people who don't take care of themselves. Do you self-check for abnormal skin spots?"

"Every once in a while," I replied vaguely. "And I saw a dermatologist once who said I looked good."

"How long ago was that?" Amy said, not dissuaded in the least.

"About ten years ago," I admitted.

"Yeah, that's not good enough. We're gonna need to do a check right now. Right here."

I laughed, but quickly saw that Amy wasn't joking.

"Amy, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine, really." I said, a bit self-consciously.

"That's what Carl told me before his first cancer, and then the next thing he knew, he had a nickel-sized spot removed from his face. This isn't a negotiation, Ryan. Stand up for me." Amy said, as she stood from the couch herself.

With a sigh and a shrug, I complied.

"Thank you for humoring your mother-in-law," Amy said, as she took one of my hands in hers and raised my arm to her face.

She began scanning my arm steadily but thoroughly. Occasionally she'd point to a particularly large or dark freckle and comment on it, saying things like "this one's evenly colored so it should be fine" and "this one's fine for now, but keep an eye on it". After she'd finished with my right arm, she repeated her scan on my left, me continuing to stand there uncomfortably.

Once she'd finished both arms, she stepped back slightly. "Okay, I think your arms are good, but I'm not satisfied just yet. Take your shirt off for me. I'd like to check your torso too."

I hesitated. Again, I was struck by the idea that if I'd heard this from any other woman, I'd suspect she was coming on to me. But this was Amy. My wife's mom. I'd known her for almost a decade. If she wanted to come on to me, she would have done it long ago, right? This situation was a little odd, yeah, but surely Amy had only innocent intentions, I told myself. Still, I couldn't help but feel like I was entering dangerous territory.

"C'mon, Ryan, don't be shy. I'm not gonna let us miss something just because you're a little embarrassed. Man up."

Nothing to do but go along, I decided. It's not like we were crossing any real lines, after all. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto the couch behind me.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Amy said patronizingly, as she stepped closer to me so that her face was just inches away from my chest.

Like with my arms, she began to scan my skin for any abnormalities, giving her little commentary on the way. She pointed to a couple spots on my abs that seemed noteworthy to her, leaving her finger pressed against my muscles just bit a longer than was necessary. My body was becoming hypersensitized to her touch, and I felt my blood begin to pump more intensely as Amy finished with my front. I wasn't turned on, exactly, but I could feel the tension rising.

Amy asked me to turn and face away from her, which I did, thankful for the chance to look away. Amy repeated her scan on my back. I could feel her breath against me as she made her way across my skin, continuing to touch any notable spots. She wasn't especially concerned with any of them, though, until she came to one near my hip on my left side.

"Ryan, have you noticed this spot here before?"

I tried to look at it over my shoulder, but the angle was wrong. "I can't see it from here. Is it bad?"

Amy ran her finger over it again. "It might be. Unlike your other spots, this one's asymmetrical and has a dark, uneven border. That might be a bad sign, but only a doctor could tell you for sure. Sometimes spots that look bad end up being fine, but my recommendation would be to go ahead and make an appointment."

"Okay, I'll do that Monday," I agreed. I wasn't a big fan of going to the doctor, but I knew Amy would fuss at me if I didn't.

"Good. But I'm not done yet. I need to make sure you don't have any more spots like that one. You might need to be seen sooner than a regular check-up if you do. Take your pants off."

Again, I hesitated. My shirt was one thing, but my pants? With just the two of us? That had to be crossing a line. Was it possible? Could Amy be trying to make something happen between us?

I still couldn't fully believe it, but I was having a harder time finding other explanations. And if Amy really was trying to seduce me, what the hell was I supposed to do about it? Sure, I'd masturbated to her several times, but that was consequence-free. Sleeping with her in real life is not something I'd ever considered.

And yet, I couldn't work up the courage to say no. To say, 'Sorry, Amy, but I think we should stop,' or 'What would Susanne and Carl think about this?' or even just 'no thanks, you've done enough for me'. But it wasn't just a lack of courage that stopped me. A part of me needed to see how this played out, to know for sure if Amy was making a move or if it was all in my head.

And so, I complied. With my mother-in-law standing inches away, I undid my jeans and pulled them off, leaving me with just boxers on. I faced towards her once again, waiting to see what she'd do next.

Without missing a beat, Amy squatted in front of me and began looking over my legs. Painfully aware of how close her head was to my crotch, I felt my cock begin to stir despite my best efforts to fight it. It was just a partial stir though, so I had a small hope that Amy wouldn't notice my slightly increased size.

If she did notice, she didn't acknowledge it. She ran her gaze down each of my legs, maintaining her point-and-comment method. I didn't have any concerning spots on my front legs, so Amy had me flip around to check the backs. After she'd finished the same process there, I realized this was a key moment. Would Amy declare she'd finished... or would she keep going?

"Okay, your legs look pretty good. Just one last thing, and we'll be done. I know you're shy, Ryan, but I really need to check your entire body. Can you remove your boxers too? If it helps, just think of me as a nurse at the doctor's office."

Amy spoke her words so casually that I almost thought I'd misheard her. Surely my mother-in-law hadn't just asked me to get naked in front of her. But I couldn't deny what I'd heard. Finally, at long last, it began to sink in that maybe this was real. This was happening. Amy really was making a move on me. What the fuck was I going to do now? If I wanted out, I needed to do something fast.

And yet, I wasn't sure I wanted out. Not because I wanted something inappropriate to happen, but because of pure curiosity. How far would this go if I let it? Plus, if somehow Amy did only have innocent intentions, I didn't want to make a fuss about nothing. And so, heart pounding in my chest, I slowly removed my boxers.

I was still facing away from Amy, so I couldn't see her react to my new exposure, but I felt her breath against my ass as she continued her exam.

"You've got a really big spot here," Amy said, as she touched a point on my right butt cheek. "but I think it's okay for the moment. Still, this spot is the one I'd be the second-most concerned with, after your hip-spot."

I murmured an acknowledgment, but I was so on-edge with anticipation I barely comprehended her.

"Okay, that should be it for this side. Last part, Ryan. Turn around for me."

As if hypnotized, I followed her command, despite now being at half-mast. As I finished turning, I looked down at Amy squatted in front of me. Her eyes were directly at my hip-level, her face inches in front of me. That sight was the last push my cock needed, and it quickly stiffened to its fullest extent. My cock was now almost touching her forehead.

"You're quite the hefty specimen aren't you?" Amy said, eyebrow raised, but I couldn't tell if she was being seductive or being funny to ease the tension.

I just grunted softly in response, my breath becoming shallow.

Amy grasped my cock, but her touch wasn't overtly sexual. She treated it like an obstacle blocking her vision and moved it slightly to the left so she could get a closer look at my pelvis.

"Just needed to get that out of the way for a good look." Amy said, like this was the most ordinary thing in the world.

"Sorry..." I mumbled apologetically, beginning to second-guess Amy's intentions again.

"Oh, don't apologize," Amy said dismissively as she ran her free hand over my pubes, spreading them to see the skin underneath. "You're not the first man who's had an erection during an exam. Besides, you definitely don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

I stood there silently, a potent mixture of lust and confusion swirling within me. Amy still had her hand on my cock, and I could feel it pulse against her fingers. It screamed at me for release; either to push forward into pleasure or fall back into peaceful hibernation. This in-between stage was torture, and only my uncertainty prevented me from starting to thrust against Amy's grip.

Seemingly oblivious to my struggle, Amy calmly finished her scan on my right, flipped my cock to the other side, and began scanning my left. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Amy finally released my cock, letting it fall back to my center. It was now pointed directly at her mouth. If she stuck out her tongue, she would have touched it.

But she didn't. Instead, she looked up into my eyes and held my gaze for a moment. Her expression was unreadable, and even here, I was afraid of misjudging the situation, so I did nothing, even though a slight push of my hips would have been enough for the contact my cock was so desperately seeking.

Amy opened her mouth slightly, almost as if she was considering taking me in, but neither of us moved a muscle. I realized I could feel the heat of her gentle breath against my cock; the sensation was almost more than I could stand. I waited there, needing her to give me a sign—any sign—that I could push forward.

But no sign came. Before I knew it, the moment had passed.

Amy stood, and as if we hadn't just been on the verge of no return, calmly finished her assessment.

"Well, for the most part, I think your skin looks good. Definitely get that one spot checked out though."

"Okay, I will," I murmured, still paralyzed by the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Even though the exam was done, it never occurred to me to put my clothes back on. And so, my cock remained exposed to Amy, fully erect and stubbornly defying gravity. The impropriety of the situation completely went over my head.

Amy must have sensed I wasn't in my right mind yet, because she continued. "I'm gonna head up to the bedroom to take care of something. If you need me for anything at all, come get me, okay?"

"Okay," I echoed, still in my trance-like state. I only half-consciously watched her leave and head up the stairs, and it may have been a solid minute or two before I finally came back to myself.

Once I did, the realization of my missed opportunity came crashing home. I'd been so afraid of misjudging the situation, I'd ignored every opening Amy had given me. Did I expect her to push me to the couch and just take me? That's not how it worked. I needed to show interest too, and I'd not done it.

I decided then and there that if I didn't fix my mistake, I'd regret it forever. I'd fantasized about Amy for months, and this might be my only chance to make my fantasy a reality. A part of me still knew that just because I could doesn't mean I should, but I was too horny at this point to care. I needed release.

It was then that I realized that I'd missed one last signal from Amy. When she'd told me to get her if I needed 'anything at all' her eyes had flickered to my cock. That couldn't have been a coincidence.

And so, I headed up the stairs, still fully naked. I approached Amy's bedroom, its door slightly cracked. I didn't bother knocking, but instead quietly pushed the door open, allowing me to see inside.

What I saw shocked me.

Amy was on the bed, fully naked, playing with herself. She couldn't have been here long, but it appeared she was already plenty worked up. An open bottle of lube was beside her.

"I was wondering if you were going to come up here," Amy said, fully aware of me staring at her. "Now are you just going to stand there or are we doing this?"

"I just can't believe this is actually happening," I said, as I made my way over to the side of the bed.

"You better believe it's happening after you've flirted with me all weekend. You can't get me fired up and then not expect to put the flames out." Amy retorted, flipping onto all fours and meeting me at the side of the bed.

I watched with awe as Amy again grasped my cock, this time with explicit sexual intent. Without wasting time, she opened her mouth and took me in.

"Oh my god, Amy," I gasped, my long-awaited relief finally here.

Amy began to suck on me like a woman dying of thirst. Her intensity was so unexpected and so hot that it sent me straight into another dimension. The sensation of my cock sliding between her soft lips as her tongue teased my head relentlessly brought me pleasure I'd never dreamed of. And it was my wife's mom doing it.

"You're so fucking good at that," I managed to wheeze out. In response, Amy began to bob her head on my cock. I thanked myself for having two drinks earlier—I think that was the only thing that kept me from climaxing. The sight of my strong-willed mother-in-law servicing me so uninhibitedly was the sexiest moment of my life. And we were just getting started.

After several seconds of taking most of my length into her mouth, Amy pulled away with a gasp, her saliva clearly visible on my cock. She started to go back down on me, but I stopped her. Even with the alcohol in my system, I wasn't sure if I could last another round of Amy's amazing head technique.

Amy looked at me curiously, but I motioned her to flip around. "Time to return the favor."

Amy smiled seductively at me. "Oh, don't worry about foreplay for my sake. if you're ready to skip to the main course, so am I. I've been ready since I got here."

Crawling on her hands and knees, Amy flipped so that her ass was now pointing at me. Her body wasn't as firm as it once might have been, but she had no business looking that good in her fifties. I'd never been so attracted to an older woman.

Not wasting any time, I stepped forward and put my hands under Amy's hips, gently but forcefully pulling her closer to me. Amy made a noise of surprised approval, as I oriented her where I needed. Finally, I pushed forward so that the head of my cock now rested against Amy's warm opening.

I took a second to appreciate the moment—this was happening!—before I made the plunge. Amy must have lubed herself thoroughly, because I slipped in with no trouble at all. I slowly inched my way inside until I'd buried as much of myself inside her as I could.

Amy sighed with satisfaction. "That's it, Ryan. Fill me up."

Being inside Amy was an experience unlike any other. She was incredibly warm and soft, and her pussy gripped my cock perfectly like they'd been made for each other. On top of that was the added mindfuck that Amy wasn't just some random woman I was screwing. She was my mother-in-law. I was screwing my mother-in-law.

I withdrew slightly before pushing forward against Amy again, her pussy sending waves of pleasure into my cock as I moved. Once I'd bottomed out, I repeated the motion, bringing more waves of pleasure. Slowly but surely, I began to move faster and withdraw a bit more before plunging forward again. We began to develop a rhythm; Amy's body moving in sync with mine, maximizing our growing ecstasy.

I gripped Amy's ass tightly, leveraging myself against her more and more. As if in slow motion, I saw Amy's ass cheeks ripple with each of my thrusts, her breasts bouncing freely beneath her body, and her face full of uninhibited lust as she looked back towards me.

Caught up in the moment, I smacked Amy in the ass, not hard, but enough to get her attention. Amy gave a soft gasp of pleasure in response. Taking that as a cue, I leaned forward over Amy and pushed her upper body towards the bed so that I was now fucking her at a downward angle.

Amy began to moan softly but steadily. "Oh, fuck me, Ryan!" she managed to gasp.

Keeping my rhythm going, I reached forward and grabbed a handful of Amy's hair. After pulling it into a fist, I tugged gently backwards on her head, as I leaned even further over her. We made eye contact briefly, and I felt something significant pass between us. It only lasted a second, but in that moment, we were utterly united with one another.

Unable to maintain that position for long, I released Amy's head and refocused on pounding myself into the deepest recesses of her body. Her pussy was sending me to heights that I'd never experienced before. I could tell Amy was becoming equally untethered.

I began to smack Amy on the ass again, becoming possessed by a deep need to unleash myself fully onto her. Amy let out small "ohs" of pleasure or surprise or both, which only drove me to be more aggressive.

"Mmmm! Fuck me, Ryan! Make me your bitch!" she begged, her head pressed against the bed as I continued to fuck her from behind and above.

The fact that my domineering mother-in-law who I'd known for years was enjoying me manhandle her was more than I could take. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I could sense Amy was close too.

In those last few moments, we fucked like animals, driven by a primal urge to take and be taken. Both of us let out incomprehensible sounds of frenzied ecstasy as we climaxed together. I released myself deep inside Amy as her pussy spasmed around my cock, milking it even more. After several seconds, I'd expelled every last drop of sperm from my body, and I dropped onto the bed beside Amy, spooning her; my cock deflating but still inside.

We lay like that for several seconds, catching our breath, bodies pressed against each other as we basked in the afterglow. Finally, I broke the silence.