My Mother, My Lover

Story Info
Mom & Dad Ask A Favor.
9.6k words
4.66
52k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

All Characters in this story are over the age of consent.

I have lived and loved well. My life is good and I have a wonderful family. But there is a secret which I have held for too many years. I never told anyone until now. If anyone knew... well, they would probably call it sexual abuse. I feel decidedly different. It wasn't abuse, not from my point of view. The gist of this happened after I turned eighteen.

I was an only child, my father was on his second marriage after losing his first wife to breast cancer. But he was forty-four when I was born. My mother was twenty-one years his junior and after a difficult pregnancy and C-section, had a hysterectomy. See, they had found a tumor, and although it later tested benign, they felt she would never be able to carry full term again.

But they didn't let that slow them down, they just forged ahead with life. Dad was Navy, a lifer. He'd made Master Chief before retiring after thirty years service and had begun a second career testing Navigational equipment for a leading systems manufacturer. Then his health started to decline. He had a couple of mild heart attacks and even though he tried to lose weight, it was hard. By the time I was a senior in High School he was close to 275 pounds.

Mom was amazing. She kept a plastic bin filled with photos and I loved looking at them with her. The places she and Dad had covered the globe. Now when I was eighteen, I stumbled across that bin and went through it again. This time I noticed how awesome Mom looked in many of the photos. I selected a few and kept them. In one, Mom was in a bikini, it must've been during their honeymoon, and in another, she was wearing a tiny spaghetti-strap sundress, mostly unbuttoned, and the third was her lounging in the recliner nude, her hands barely covering her breasts, her legs bare and beautiful but closed. I started using these photos to masturbate. I also started recognizing that my Mom was still sexy.

Mom was a fair-skinned redhead with green eyes and a knock-out figure. As she aged, after I was born, she did put on a little weight, but most of that was in her tits and hips. Oh sure, her waist thickened and she had a slight tummy, but she was still a beauty. My friends in High School loved to hang out at my place in hopes of seeing her cleavage. See Mom was at that point well into the "oh my god" titty size range. I checked out her bras in the laundry room and they were 38DDD to 40 F sizes. And she never seemed bashful about them. She didn't always wear a bra unless going out or having company over. Then those were one of two types, the lift and separate type, or the lift and cram together type. Of course, these were my favorite because of the cleavage they created. And she favored button-up blouses which she always left the top several buttons open. So when she bent over to offer snacks or cans of soda to us gave us a great view of those tittys. For horny eighteen year-olds that was worth waiting for. I was teased by my friends, of course, they all said I was lucky to have been breastfed and asked if I'd seen her topless or naked... That sort of stuff. Now as a sexually maturing teenager, it was the sort of thing to give me a hard-on with little warning.

In fact, Mom wasn't shy around me. She was never naked or topless but was comfortable going about in her bra and panties or braless in a tank top. I'd even seen her a few times in skimpy nighties. She was so beautiful and sexy and I wondered if I'd ever find a girl that could measure up.

Well, now that the backstory is complete I'll tell you about my nineteenth birthday back in 2007. I had a party and a lot of friends were there. Dad grilled burgers and Mom bustled about making sure everyone had whatever they needed. Since it was July, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a sleeveless white top. Naturally, the top three buttons were open. But if you were expecting something shocking, you were wrong. The party was a blast and everything was fine. But that night, Mom came into my room.

She was wearing a bathrobe and sat on the bed. She seemed nervous and edgy.

"Pete, we need to... I mean, I need to talk to you."

"Sure Mom, what's up?"

She sat there struggling to compose herself and playing with the belt around her robe.

"This- this is hard, and your Dad and I have talked about this a lot and we've made a difficult decision. I, I mean we, we need to ask a huge favor of you and I know you're going to think this is crazy but it's really important. You see, he's sixty-two now and after the heart attacks... well... he has something called erectile dysfunction. That means..."

"Geez, Mom! I know what it means!"

"Well with his heart condition, he can't take any medication to counter this and, well... It's been very hard for us to uh... as much as we want to..."

"God Mom! Really? Why are you telling me about your sex life?"

She sighed and took a moment to compose herself. In the awkward silence, I heard her sniffle. She pulled a tissue from the robe pocket and wiped her eyes.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I asked.

Mom stood and walked to the window and stared outside.

"Look, Petey, I don't know how much you know about sex or if you're still a virgin, but the fact is that I am one of those women who crave sex. I need it, a lot. And I not just a good fucking, but everything that comes with it. The foreplay, the excitement, the fucking, the orgasms, the sweat, the smell, the taste of sex... I can't explain it, but I've been this way since I first discovered sex. I love it, I need it, I crave it. Sometimes I dominate, sometimes I submit, sometimes it's gentle and sometimes it's violent. And I love it all."

She turned back to face me.

"And now your father can't get it up and I'm going crazy. Oh sure, there are toys, but that's no substitute for a real cock. And you're probably going to suggest oral and fingering... well, that might've worked when I was a teenager, but as a forty-two-year-old mature woman I want the real deal... Cock. Hard cock and hot cum. I know that this shocks you, hearing this from your own mother, but dammit Petey, I need to get fucked and I need you to do it!"

I sat there stunned. Holy shit. Did my Mom really just ask me to fuck her?

"Look, Petey, I can't get a side fuck. It's too dangerous. Besides, it upsets your father enough that he can't satisfy me. Bringing in another man would kill him. But not you! See, we've talked about this, and he's not only okay with it, but he's also excited about it. We've talked about this for months and we've convinced ourselves that it's our duty as parents to teach you how to please a woman.

"This is crazy..." I muttered.

"Yes. Yes, it is," she replied quickly. "And it's something you've wanted to do for years, isn't it? Look I know you have a few photos of me, I found them while cleaning and realized that you were masturbating over them. I found it flattering and perfectly normal so I put them back. You and your friends have lusted for me for years, I've seen it. In fact, I've enjoyed it. Your father has too. He loves to watch me tease. He loves to watch men lust for me, knowing all the while that he alone gets to fuck me. But now I need more. I need you... Please?"

"What am I supposed to say?" I answered. "Goddamn, you are so sexy! But to really fuck you? I mean, that's seriously fucked up..."

"I know, but it will be okay. It will be our secret. No one can ever know. You understand that, right? No one."

"Yeah, I get it. It's incest." I replied. "Damn! I must be crazy... Well, if I agree, what do we do next?"

Mom grinned and actually bounced up and down on her toes for a moment.

"Okay, listen, we figured this would be weird so we had an idea. Would it be okay with you if we let your dad watch on camera?"

"Huh?"

"We have that new home security system we're going to mount outside, but to test it, we have it set up in the guest bedroom. You and I can go in there and be alone yet your father can watch... Okay?"

"Oh... I guess that's okay."

Mom took me by the hand and led me down the hall to the guest room. The lamps were on, the curtains closed and there were four cameras placed about the room, all facing the bed. Mom closed the door and slipped out of her robe. She was wearing a black nightie with lace trim that barely covered her hips. It was sheer enough that I could tell she was wearing no panties and her big areola were clearly visible. I felt my cock swelling.

Mom stepped up to me and put her arms around me. She looked in my eyes and smiled.

"Relax Petey, this is going to be so much fun!"

And she kissed me.

Wow.

Now Mom had always kissed me on the lips in public. But they were innocent, quick pecks. This was different. She kissed me like a lover. The kiss was long and deep and electrifying. I'd kissed girls, but this was nothing like that. This was so much better. My cock grew stiffer as Mom ran her fingers through my hair and then her tongue slipped into my mouth, lightning-quick and gone, then again. I found my arms were around her and one slid down to her ample ass and squeezed.

Mom giggled and paused.

"I think you like this..."

Her hand slipped down and gently squeezed my erect cock in my underwear.

"Oh god!" she whispered. "That feels huge!"

She stepped back and then knelt in front of me. She pulled my jockey's down and my cock was free. Looking down at her face, seeing her grin, was an image I'll always treasure.

"This is a nice cock, Petey." she purred. "You're well hung like your father."

She took it in her hands and began to play with it. She kissed it and licked the length from my balls to the tip.

"Oh god..." I moaned.

She opened her mouth and my cock disappeared. I couldn't believe it, my Mom was giving me head! Well fuck, I had gotten head only once and that girl had been a novice and it wasn't very good. But Mom seemed to be an expert. So it was no surprise that I couldn't last.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum..." I said.

Mom popped my cock out of her mouth and stroked it with one hand while the other cupped and toyed with my balls.

"Go ahead Baby, Give Momma your cum," she said then opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

I exploded. I shot a big load. The woman was good. She caught most of it on her tongue, a little on her cheek and more on her forehead, nose and one eyelid before shoving it back in her mouth and sucking the rest out. Her hands milked the cum out until I was drained.

As I sank back to sit on the bed, Mom turned to the nearest camera and opened her mouth. Cum flowed out and down her chin. It dripped into her cupped hands as she giggled. She then slurped it all down and smacked her lips before using her fingers to gather the rest from her face and ate that too. Turning back to me she smiled.

"Oh god Petey, that was amazing!"

"You're telling me!" I said. "Fuck! I can't believe you did that!"

Mom grinned. "Tell you what, if you promise to stop masturbating, I'll suck you off every morning when you wake up and again every night when you go to bed."

"Holy shit Mom... Really?"

"Oh yeah, Baby. I love cum and you seem to have lots of it."

As she guided me higher up onto the bed I watched her tits hanging and swaying. Mom noticed and teased. She sat astride my thighs and played with my cock with one hand while the other cupped and squeezed her tit.

"You've always loved my titties, haven't you?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"All those times I teased you and your friends? That was on purpose. I know boys love big titties and I got a little thrill doing it too. My god, you know I wanted so badly to flash you, to let you see them, to feel you touch them, kiss them... God Petey, I knew, it was wrong and resisted, but I've secretly wanted to give them to you for ages!"

I reached out and touched them. As I squeezed them Mom pulled the straps down off her shoulders, easing the sheer fabric lower and lower. I caught the fabric and pulled it the rest of the way down below her breasts. My god what a sight that was. Her tits were huge and round. They weren't floppy at all, but heavy and amazingly, seemed both firm and yet soft and yielding.

Her nipples were pale pink, thick stubs in her enormous tan oval areola. Her fair skin showed some blue veins and her cleavage was still spotted with freckles. But to me, they were beautiful.

Mom scooted forward and leaned a bit, those wonderful titties were now in my face and I wasted no time. I kissed them all over, caressing and squeezing them, then gave in to my desires and began sucking. Mom sighed loudly.

"Yes, Baby, yes. Suck Momma's titties. Oh yes, go on, yes, yes..."

I felt her hands on my cock and then she was rubbing it against her pussy. She pushed back and I felt myself entering her. Her pussy was hot, wet, and wonderfully snug. She was so wet that it surprised me. I knew nothing about it. She started rocking slightly, each stroke allowing me deeper and deeper. Then she leaned forward again until the tip was barely between her lips. Suddenly she sank down, hard onto my shaft and my cock was plunged deep into her. I grunted and Mom gasped. The feeling was incredible!

"Oh god!" she gasped. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She took a deep breath, "Fuck that feels so good!"

She sat up, her titties rising as she raised her arms high and arched her back. I reached up and caressed them, thumbing her nipples. Mom smiled at me and relaxed, leaning forward she kissed me again.

"Fuck me, Petey. Fuck me. Grab my ass and fuck me like you've dreamed of!"

Well hell, she didn't have to ask twice. I grabbed her ass as she rocked forward onto her knees and began to pump my cock in and out of her, faster and faster.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! That's what I need! Fuck me! Fuck Momma! Fuck Momma!" she panted.

The weird thing was this talk excited me. She hadn't referred to herself as "Momma" since I was six or so. Suddenly I was cumming. I didn't care and cried out as I shot my load deep inside her. Mom sat up a bit, her mouth hanging open and her green eyes wide in surprise.

"Yes, Petey! Give Momma your cum! Fill my pussy with your hot cum! Oh god, it feels so good!"

I was amazed at how good this felt. My cock was spasming and pumping spurt after spurt. Maybe it was my imagination, or maybe it was stimulation, but it felt like I shot the biggest load of my life and it seemed to take forever. But just when I thought this was as good as it gets, Mom scooted forward and rose upright. When my cock plopped out of her pussy I watched as a flood of cum oozed and dripped from her pussy onto my belly. She waited till it quit and then slipped two fingers into her pussy and then licked them clean. She got off and knelt next to me and slurped and licked up all the cum, humming happily as she did so. Then she sucked and licked my cock clean as well. When she'd finished, she lay on her side next to me, smiling.

"How was that?" She asked.

"It was amazing!" I answered. "Better than I imagined."

"Wait, what? Was this your first time?"

I nodded. My hand reached over and caressed her big tit. I traced the large tan oval and gently pinched her nipple.

"But what about Tina and Jeanette? Didn't you make out with them?"

"Well, yeah. Tina gave me a blow job but wasn't good at it, and Jeanette let me finger her and suck her tits, but that's all. And her tits were small, so it wasn't as good."

"Aww, that's too bad." Mom replied. "But now you can play with these as much as you like."

"Really?" I asked, still half expecting this to be only temporary.

"Sure, as long I can get to play with this anytime I want," Mom said and began toying with my cock. "Of course there is a catch..."

"What's that?"

"You can't fuck anyone else."

"Huh?"

"Well, if you fuck anyone else, then that increases the risk of bringing home an STD, and then of course there's the risk of you getting some girl pregnant. You see, Petey, this deal exists only so long as we can keep the secret, and we can't bring anyone else into it."

"I get it, I get it. Geez, what if I was fucking someone and accidentally called her 'Mom'? So I guess I'll just hafta be satisfied fucking only you."

"Oh damn!" Mom said and grinned. "Is that a sacrifice you're willing to make?"

"I think you have your answer there," I said and looked at my cock which was erect and stiff in her hand.

"And like you said, I've dreamed about fucking you for years. I just never thought it would really happen."

"Well now you can stop dreaming," she said, "and fuck me some more."

She rolled onto her back and I knelt between her legs and played with her pussy. Mom's pussy was beautiful. It was crowned by a thick mass of red curls on her mound but her pussy itself was bare and smooth. Her outer lips were thick and completely hid her inner lips until she spread her legs. Her inner lips were darker on the outside and bright pink on the inside. And her clit was enormous. I can say that now but at the time I truly had nothing to compare it to. I'd never seen a clit before. Mom seemed to like the way I was gently rubbing and probing and I was stiff in no time. I stuck the tip in and teased her a little. Then I slid a little more in and Mom grinned.

"Don't tease me. Give me all of you. Come on. Fuck me."

Well, I couldn't resist and shoved it all the way in. Mom gasped.

"Oh god, Petey! That's it, baby! God, you're so big!"

We fucked like that for a while. My hips bucking and her big tits bouncing. I was grunting and Mom was moaning. She pushed a titty into my face.

"Suck it, baby, suck it!"

After a few minutes, she spread her legs wider and grabbed my ass.

"Harder baby! Harder!"

I stopped sucking her tit and leaned forward, my weight on my elbows. I slid my hands under her head, grabbing handfuls of hair and pounded her pussy hard and fast. I kissed her and she kissed me back with a fierce hunger. I broke the kiss to pant, sliding my mouth over to her ear.

"God, you feel so good! No wonder Dad's been so happy. Fuck! I can't believe I'm fucking you. Really fucking you. I keep expecting to wake up from a dream."

"It's no dream, Baby. "

I don't know how long it was, but it seemed like forever that we fucked like this. Mom's pussy was hot, and so wet that each thrust made wet, squishy sounds. Then she started moaning louder and louder. Then she cried out loudly.

"Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! FFFFFUUCCKK! YES! I'M CUMMING!"

I didn't need much and that pushed me over the edge and I mumbled in her ear,

"I'm gonna cum...."

Well, Mom pushed me up and off with surprising strength and speed and grabbed my cock. She pointed it at her face and stroked it a few times and I started spurting cum, rope after rope shooting out and onto her. It was in her hair, her eyes, all over her face. When it eased back to dribbles, she rubbed my cock across her cheeks and then licked the last drips off. Some dripped from her chin onto her titties.

I sat back exhausted and watched. Mom grinned at me and then moved to face one of the cameras and leaned close to it.

"How do I look, Sweetheart? See all this cum? So much cum, all over my face... Is this what you wanted to see? You like it don't you? You love to see me covered in cum. I love it too. God, I've been your cum slut for years, and now I'm Petey's too! I hope you're ready Sweetheart, cuz I'm coming for you."

She turned briefly, "Thank you, Petey! God, you have no idea how much this means to me!" Then she left the room and I heard the door to their bedroom open and close.

I slumped down and rested for a few minutes. My mind was spinning. Damn, I had just fucked for the first time. It had been awesome. It had been exciting. It had been my Mom. Geez, and my dad had been watching. Yeah, this was fucked up. But I knew I wanted to do it again.

After a while, I got up and went back to my bedroom and crawled in bed. This had been one hell of a birthday. What would tomorrow bring?

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers