My Mother, My Slut

Story Info
Son fantasizes of making his mom his playtoy.
3k words
4.36
59.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written based on the fantasy of a friend and was written for him.

*****

My name is Cody. I'm 20 years old and I was raised in a household that was, shall we say, different. My mom had me when she was 18, the result of an affair with her married boss. I never met him as she doesn't work for him anymore and she never told me his name. You see, my mom has been very up front with me that she was a bit of a slut growing up. Actually she still is more than a bit of a slut. That's not meant to be judgemental or to slut shame her. She has always been a very sex positive woman who enjoys getting fucked. That was always my normal. She is also a nudist at home. I grew up with her naked around the house and it never bothered me. I learned that the human body was nothing to be ashamed of and spent most of my time at home nude as well unless I had a friend coming over.

If someone was coming over, she would put on some sweat pants and some kind of top. I didn't notice at first, but as I reached puberty and my friends became older, she started wearing tights or yoga pants when they came over and more than likely, she wasn't wearing panties or a bra.

To get a better sense of who she is I need to describe her. She is tiny. Four foot eleven to be precise. She has long straight blonde hair that goes most of the way down her back. She also has huge implants, DDDs at least that look monstrous on her tiny frame. To hear her describe why, she said she was a healthy 34C growing up, but after she had me, when her milk came in, she swelled up a couple of cup sizes.

She said when I was nursing, her nipples were so sensitive that she could orgasm just from feeding me. Under the category of too much information, she told me that she would nurse me on one side while my dad nursed on the other. According to her story, he loved her bigger tits and paid for her implants when her milk supply dried up and her boobs went back to normal. I didn't have any memory of that, of course, but I've always fantasized about sucking her nipples and burying my face in her chest. I guess nursing as a baby is where I got that desire. My various girlfriends all seem to enjoy my desire to suck their nipples as well.

As I said, mom no longer works at that company. Instead she got her real estate license and became a very successful agent. Her larger income allowed us to live comfortably. Mom would come home from work and the first thing she would do is shed her business suit (short, but acceptable skirt, stocking, blouse and blazer) and get naked. She would then make us dinner and usually she would lounge about on the couch watching Netflix.

I would hurry and finish my homework so I could join her. Sometimes we would even snuggle on the couch. Like I said, everything seemed normal to me. That was just what we did. At least until I reached puberty. Then my desire to be with her in more than a mother/son relationship began to grow. Most nights I'd end up jerking off thinking about her and snuggling on the couch became problematic because I tended to get erect when holding her. We never talked about that happening, but she didn't seem upset. That also fueled my fantasies as I pictured us spooning and when I got hard, she reached behind and guided my cock into her pussy.

I also noticed her body changing. No she didn't get the implants removed, thank God. But she did get her nipples, belly button and clit pierced. She also got a slut tramp stamp. I knew she was still sleeping around and apparently these additions were related to that. Again, no judgement about how she lived her life. She was a great mom to me and her business suits hid her alternate life well thanks to breast flattening bra. I mean, there was only so much it could do, but she looked better proportioned when meeting with people buying or selling their home.

She must have been a natural agent because she started rocking sales and getting new listings almost immediately. Within a year she was the #1 agent in the office. I was proud of her, but watching her prance around the house naked was driving me crazy. I had various plans to get her into bed, but I never had the courage to approach her with any of them. Then fate dealt me an opportunity I couldn't resist.

I was at work, but not feeling good so I left a couple of hours early. I was surprised to find six cars parked in our driveway and on the street in front of our house. It looked like we were hosting a party. But that couldn't be because my mom was at work. I opened the garage and quietly snuck inside. When I rounded the corner into the living room, I was stopped dead in my tracks. My mom was hosting a party. To be more accurate, there were six naked guys in the living room. Three were fucking her filling all her holes and three were standing around stroking their cocks like they were waiting their turn. She was blindfolded so she couldn't tell who was in what hole or who she was sucking. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. One of the guys noticed me and walked over to me and indicated I should go back out into the garage. He followed me there.

"Are you Lynda's son she's always bragging about?" he asked me.

"I don't know about her bragging, but yes. I'm Cody," I replied not wanting to shake his hand.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Oh," he said. "I guess you didn't know about her special real estate incentives."

"No," I told him. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm Chuck, by the way. I own the agency she works at," he said.

"I meant why is she getting gangbanged?"

"Of course," he continued. "I figured she told you. Sorry. Your mom gives special incentives to her clients. If they put down an offer, she gives them a blowjob. If you list with her or buy a house through her, she fucks you. If you list with her and she is the buyer's agent, well, you get invited to the monthly gangbang."

My head was swimming. I knew my mom was a slut, but fucking to improve her sales seemed out of bounds. Then again, I could tell she was loving the attention.

"And why are you here?" I asked him, expecting him to answer because he could.

"She's my top earner," he replied. "I look out for her. My cut is her mouth whenever I want and I fuck her when she is in need. I did notice he did have an impressive cock and I could see why my mom would want to fuck him.

"You want to join the fun?" he asked me. I must have looked shocked because he added. "She'll never know. The blindfold excites her because she doesn't know what is coming next.

Suddenly I realized how I could turn her into my personal playtoy.

"I will, but you have to video me with her on my phone," I told him.

"That's kinky," he replied, but he also agreed to do it.

After the six men had their fill with her and she was dripping cum from everywhere a woman could drip cum, I ended up with my mom sucking my cock. I'd wanted it for so long and it was finally happening. The other guys moved out of the way so they wouldn't be seen in the video. I felt like a porn star. My mom seemed overjoyed that one of the guys could get it up again.

After a few minutes, I popped my cock out of her mouth and moved behind her. I had not noticed she had been rubbing her pussy. She was insatiable. When she felt my cockhead near her cunt, she reached behind and guided me in just like I had fantasized. Almost immediately she began begging me to "fuck her hard." I did exactly that. I imagined how surprised she would be when I showed her rutting on my cock begging to be reamed.

Her ass was still gaping from the abuse it had taken so I took advantage of that and impaled her. I'd never fucked someone's ass before and it was everything I'd dreamed it would be. In truth, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did, but when she started to cum again, I felt my balls tighten. I quickly pulled out and gave her a pornstar worthy facial. My girlfriends never allowed me to do that, but my mom loved it.

"We're going to head out Lynda," Chuck told her. "Wait a few minutes before you remove your blindfold. I'm sure next month's sales will be even better and we can have a few more participants in your, um, team building meeting."

The other guys had already dressed so I had to hastily put on my clothes. I didn't want to be here when she took off the blindfold. I had to figure out the best way to tell her I knew her secret and that I'd made her cum. I walked out with the other guys after grabbing my phone from Chuck. I'd kill some time somewhere, probably watching our video over and over until it would be time to come home from work.

The last vision I had as I looked back at her was my mom laying on the floor, still covered in cum, and masturbating furiously. An hour later when I returned, she had obviously showered and cleaned herself up. She was naked, of course, and sharing with me how she sold another house that morning. I immediately got hard thinking how she would be my dessert after dinner.

I almost chickened out as I felt sorry for her having already drained seven cocks, some multiple times, that day and gave her a break. I could hatch my plan after breakfast. But seeing her naked doing the dishes had my cock standing at attention and there was no way I would be able to hide that from her, so I stood up and moved behind her. My erection was pressed against her delicious ass and my hands wrapped around her body and firmly grabbed her breasts. I knew she liked that, and although she protested and asked, "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I felt her nipples stiffen.

I pinched them and said, "You had a heck of a party this afternoon with seven guys."

She might not have meant to do it, but I felt her pushing her ass back against me. "What are you talking about?" she said, then adding, "there were only six." I'm not sure if admitting she fucked six guys today instead of seven was really the excuse she thought it was. I then spun her around and guided her to the kitchen table where I bent her over. My phone was prepositioned so she would see the video playing of me fucking her.

"No, there were seven," I informed her. She gasped, but she didn't attempt to move. I took that as an invitation to reach between her legs and check if her pussy was as wet as I dreamed it would be. Finding the answer to be yes, she gasped again when I slid two fingers inside of her.

"I came home early from work today," I told her. "Your boss explained how you became so successful selling houses."

I continued fingering her pussy with my right hand while my left hand stroked my cock to full stiffness. Then I moved over and slid it inside of her. This time her gasp was a moan.

I fucked her steadily and deeply. I didn't want to rush and pound her. I wanted to prolong this as long as I could, for both our pleasure. I also wanted her to see me as a skilled lover and not just a two-pump chump. She never made an attempt to stop me. In fact, she kept giving me words of encouragement. Finally she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock like a vise, and that triggered my own orgasm. I shot what felt like a huge load deep into her pussy.

"It's a good thing I had my tubes tied after I had you," she said in an almost joking tone. I pulled out and told her to clean me off. She appeared happy to drop to her knees and lick my cock. When she was done, instead of chastising me for taking advantage of her, she added, "You realize you'll have to do this again later tonight or I won't be able to fall asleep, don't you?"

"Anytime you want," I replied.

"You know I'm a nymphomaniac," she said. "Don't promise more than you can deliver."

That night we lay on the couch together watching a movie as usual, although my mom did reach down a few times and scoop up more of my jizz that was leaking out of her pussy. After the movie was over, she knelt down and sucked my cock back to full attention. Then she told me to follow her to her bedroom. She grabbed some lube from out of her bedside dresser, where I also noticed three vibes and a pair of handcuffs, and told me to fuck her ass again. She then bent over the mattress but kept her feet on the ground. I told her to reach back and hold her ass cheeks open, which she quickly did. She was definitely an appetizing target.

I was ready to take her ass for the second time that day. But before I did, I reached into her drawer and grabbed her handcuffs. I started fucking her hard and fast. I felt like I was claiming her as my own. Once I could sense her arousal was nearing another peak, I stopped, with my cock buried as deeply as I could go, and quickly slipped the handcuffs around her wrists. She had still been holding her asscheeks open for me. That made my move easy. She didn't seem to mind. I gave her right cheek a spank. She didn't seem to mind that either.

"From now own, you're my sex slave, slutty mom," I hissed at her as I began fucking her ass again. She moaned in response.

"I'll fuck you whenever I want and you'll suck my cock on command," I added as I could tell she was approaching another orgasm.

Just when she was almost there, I pulled out. She whined. "Tell me you're my slave," I hissed at her. "I own you and your climax is your acceptance of your new position." She just yelled, "Fuck me!" So fuck her I did. As hard and as fast as I could. We came together and while my load was smaller this time, her orgasm was better. I hoped that meant she really believed what I said about her belonging to me now.

I pulled out of her and started looking around for the handcuff key. It wasn't in the draw. I asked her where it was and she said, "It's in a place where it is a challenge for me to get. Wake me up in the morning by forcing me to suck your cock and I'll tell you where it is." I guess she accepted her new position. I tossed the blanket over her and turned out the bedroom light. If she wanted to masturbate, the cuffs would prevent that. I figured she would be ready to fuck again in the morning. I was right. After my wake-up blowjob, although not to completion, she told me where to get the key. Upon unlocking her, she stretched a bit then told me to lay down. This time she rode me in a regular cowgirl, her fat tits slapping my face while she bounced up and down on my cock like a wild woman.

I really enjoyed having a personal slut to serve me every day. Blowjobs for breakfast are wonderful. Depending on how many customers she fucked during the day, I sometimes gave her a break at night, but other times I would fuck her senseless. Sometimes I invite some friends over to tag team her. When we do this, my favorite position is to lay down and have her mount me in a reverse cowboy in her ass. My friends then take turns fucking her pussy. Her weight is supported on my chest and I grab her boobs to keep her steady as they fuck the shit out of her. That also allows me to tease her nipples. She can't really fuck me, but just being up her butt feels so good and I know that eventually after my friends finish, usually with a creampie, I'll get to flip her over and go to town.

At the end of each month, her client gangbang occurs. As she got better as a sales agent, the numbers of men involved grew and some of them brought their wives or girlfriends too. Most of these events are recorded on video. I know she keeps some of the footage on her phone so when a new prospective client thinks she is lying about her bonus plan, she can show them she is serious. My only regret was not making a move on mom years earlier. When people give me shit for still living with my mom I just smile. There is no place I'd rather be.