My Mother, My Soulmate Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack seduces his Mum.
2.1k words
4.12
41.5k
68
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

May arrived home; it was a Tuesday night, Jack, her son was at his rugby training. May thought thank goodness he is still doing that. Over the last six months, Jack had become so introverted; he was almost reclusive; he went out only to University. Jack had stopped going to dances or discos several months ago. He was a tall good looking, intelligent young man. His University results were excellent. He was studying Accountancy; next year would be his final year. He was terrific with figures, May thought Jack had got that ability from her, she was a Financial Controller, she had a great job. Her husband had died tragically in a car crash. Luckily, he had taken out a massive life insurance policy; May had no financial worries at all.

May wondered why is was staying at home so much; he would tell her that they all went out to get drunk. He enjoyed a glass of wine, but May had never seen him drunk. May then went to the fridge, she poured herself a glass of wine then checked the homemade Chilli con Carne that she had taken out of the freezer last night. It had defrosted completely; she just needed to heat it. She sipped her wine, then saw that the lounge windows were spotless, there had been a hand mark on the glass close to the handle, it was gone, the housekeeper came two mornings in the week, Monday and Friday. It must have been Jack who cleaned it. He was now doing so many little things around the house; he was good to have around.

May wondered if Jack had some problem, May had a problem, she had massive tits, she was so self-conscious about them. She used to be called Big Tits around the office. While her husband was alive, it didn't bother her; she had a loving and reliable husband to come home to every night. After he died, May would only wear minimising bras; they made her breasts two to three cups smaller by spreading the breasts around the chest. She only wore loose-fitting clothing around the office. She tried to look casual around the house, a few times over the years she had noticed Jack staring at her tits when she sunbathed in the garden in her bikini.

May's phone beeped, she had a message from Jack, it read, "Be home in ten minutes, training was hard tonight. I will sleep tonight. Cheers, Jack."

Mum thought for a minute then replied, "Jack, would you like a glass of wine with your old mum tonight? I'm on my second glass; I'll open another bottle if you want a glass. Cheers, mum."

Jack replied with a message that only had a thumbs-up smiley on it. May smiled, put the Chilli on heat and opened a fresh bottle of wine then set the kitchen table for dinner. Jack arrived home a couple of minutes later; he smelt so sweet, he cuddled May then said, "Mum, my training gear is soaked in sweat, it needs washing, can you put it in the machine, so I have it fresh for Thursday? I would do it myself, but I don't know the settings on the washing machine."

"Jack, it'll only take a minute. I will do it now for you."

Mum took his sports bag with her, then went to the washing machine. She came back and said, "Jack, they were soaked in sweat, but they smelt nice. I have put everything from the bag into the machine. It will all be fresh for you on Thursday."

They had the meal; it was excellent, May said, "This is a great meal to have when you are training, there are two portions left in the freezer, can we have this on Thursday night again as it means that I have some time to myself after the office and I don't have to worry about cooking? If that's good with then I'll make a big batch at the weekend then freeze it then we have a stock of it."

"I would love that mum; it's so tasty. If it makes your life easier, then do it."

Mum wondered how she could get Jack talking; she wanted to know what he was thinking, mum said, "Jack, in three weeks, the University term ends, have you thought about a holiday? I can book something for you if you want to go somewhere warm?"

"Mum, I've booked up for two wine tasting evenings at the University, they take place on the first Monday and Tuesday after the term ends. I don't want to go anywhere. I would rather stay at home and do things around the house. Are you going away anywhere?"

"That sounds very interesting, you and I certainly enjoy our wine. I need a holiday; it's been a tough year. I haven't even thought of booking something. I wouldn't say I like travelling alone. You meet a lot of creeps out there. That's why I prefer to stay at home. Are your wine tastings only for students?"

"No, I don't think so, I pay ten pounds per tasting, two different wine companies set them up, they are just looking for new customers. I can email and ask them, would you like to go with me?"

"Jack, I would love that, what time are they on at?"

"At four in the afternoon both days, I don't know when they will finish, but that doesn't matter as I don't have any training on Tuesday."

"Jack, the time is good for me if you can get me there then I would love to go with you. I was thinking, why don't we go on a wine trip to France, we could travel to the wine-producing areas. I would love to visit Champagne, Burgundy and Chablis. We take the ferry and travel around at our own pace. Would you like to do that with me, Jack, I am sure that we would have an interesting and educational holiday."

Jack's face lit up; he looked so happy, Jack said, "Mum, I would love that. I have thought of doing that myself. Your Range Rover will be excellent if we like the wine we buy it and bring it home with us. Let me email the two wine companies; I have bought quite a bit of wine from them. I'm already a customer."

Jack them emailed both the Sales Managers of the two wine companies; they both replied within minutes, mum could attend. They both advised taking a taxi or using public transport as after the tasting any wines left could be drunk. Mum was so happy, she said, "I'm so happy to be going when you have time, check out the areas that we want to go to. The harvesting doesn't start until the end of September, we can check Hotels out too, but I would rather stay in areas that we like, we don't need to restrict ourselves by booking two many nights on the one place."

May watched television; he started doing his research. This was not unusual for him; Jack was always researching things on the Internet. On Thursday, May got home a little earlier than usual; she got the Chilli out of the fridge to get to room temperature. She then saw Jack's iPad on the coffee table; May wondered if he had been researching the French trip. She switched it on; she had a newer iPad, May had replaced her older one, two years after Jack got his, May was surprised that she had all the same apps as we're on Jack's iPad. She remembered that when Jack had set up his, he had used her IPad to set it up, it was mum's credit card that was on it so he used that so he could buy things online.

May only used her iPad as a Kindle to read books. Mum then checked Jack's browsing history, the first link to Literotica, Jack had been reading, 'Mum loves my Cum Ch 4', May didn't fully grasp it at first but then realised that it was an incest story about a mum and son. Mum read the whole chapter; she had never read anything like it in her life before. She wondered why Jack was reading this. May wondered if Jack had a fantasy about having sex with her. She believed that this was true. She needed another glass of wine; her iPad was in the kitchen. She opened it up; she had the same browsing history on her iPad that was on Jack's. Jack also had an Apple laptop, mum's credit card was on that too, everything that Jack did on his laptop and iPad, May could check on her iPad. Her mobile beeped, she had a message from Jack, it read, "I'll be home in ten minutes."

May replied, "Ok, would you like a glass of wine?"

The thumbs-up smiley was his reply. May put the Chilli on heat and waited for Jack to come home. The next two weeks flew in. May never used the links from her iPad; she had a Samsung smartphone with a big screen. She would check the links from there. May was starting to build a picture of Jack. She was so happy that his browsing profile was still there. Over six months ago she found that Jack had been researching large penises, he had been on a medical advice site. He had said that his penis was ten inches long and inches thick with a large mushroom head. Jack had said his girlfriend had called him a freak. May then realised this was the time he started not going out.

Two days later May found thumbnail picture of an erect cock. She right-clicked on it and asked Google to see the picture. It found the image on a role-playing site. Jack's alias was 'Big Boy'; he was looking for a big breasted woman to role-play a mother and son relationship with him. May also saw that he hadn't been active there for three weeks. May was tempted to set up a profile herself but hadn't done it. Big Boy had three excellent pictures of his massive cock on his profile page. May downloaded them on to her smartphone. May also was reading the erotic stories that Jack had been reading. They were all about mother and son incest. Jack would make comments, in one he suggested the author had lost the plot, saying that a son would never fuck his mum, he would make love to her. There was a lot of other comments that supported Jack's comment.

Jack was doing well with organising the French trip. He had read that it was safer to park your car in a Hotel with a secure car park. There was a lot of crime in France; their immigration policy was out of control. Jack asked mum if she had a problem if they shared a twin-bedded room as it would be costly if they took two rooms. Jack calculated that they would save sixty pounds per day if they did this. May agreed to this. Jack said at night; he would use the bathroom first then mum could use it. Before dinner, Jack would wait in the bar while mum dressed. In the morning, Jack would shower and shave first, then go for a walk. May laughed and said it wouldn't be a problem.

The week before the University wine tasting, over dinner, Jack said, "Mum, I have a little money which I inherited from dad. I want to set up a little wine importing business. Can I use the old stable behind the house as my storeroom?"

"Have you done any costings? Who would you sell to? You must think it through, but you can use the old stable, it will hold a lot of wine, and it is very secure."

Jack had expected this; he then showed May all his costings. May liked what she saw then said, "Jack, I will match your money, can I come in as your partner?"

Jack got off his chair and gave May a big hug, then said, "Of course you can. I have also bought a trailer; it can carry two and a half tons of wine cases. We can tow it with the Range Rover; we can bring enough stock to get us started."

May was excited about this, she said, "Jack, it's a great idea. You must always buy good quality wine from small producers. The supermarkets buy in bulk; the quality is not always that good. A quarter of a million people live within a ten-mile drive of here. You will be the only Independent Wine Merchant."

That night as May lay in bed, she switched her phone on then looked at Jack's cock pictures, she slides her fingers between her legs, May found her hard clitoris, she teased and played with it until she climaxed. On Friday afternoon, May went shopping; she spent a lot of money on outfits and lingerie. Jack would be surprised on Monday when they would go to the first tasting.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers