My Mother Owns Me Ch. 05

Story Info
More trouble for poor Dave.
10.6k words
4.48
7.9k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning sandwiched between Leah and Crystal for the second morning in a row. Upon reading her note the night before, I'd knocked on Leah's door and was invited inside. The girls were embracing under the sheet. "Come here and give me a kiss." Crystal said. I was surprised to not find any signs she'd been licking Leah's pussy. "We don't eat each other out ALL the time." she laughed. "We saved that job for you. We started the day that way and want to end it the same. You've had a busy day getting everybody off except Bob and Sheila." I shuddered at the thought of doing anything with Bob.

"Did you notice how Bob acted? He was very careful to not mess up today. You saw how quiet he was. He was like a fly on the wall listening trying to stay out of sight." Leah stated. "Outside of work, I have very little contact with him nowadays except at dinner. I've never let him near my pussy nor Crystal's. I'm not sure if Mom shares him with Amanda. They all shared a room in New Orleans this weekend so it's a possibility. I suspect there is something going on between them but I don't want to talk out of turn. Open your mouth at your own risk." Crystal began to giggle. I'm sure she was about to say something. She changed the subject.

"If your tongue is not too tired, get Leah off first so you can do me and we can all get some sleep." Crystal ordered, still giggling. Leah quipped if either of them wanted, I'd do them until they were satisfied no matter how tired I was. Leah was primed and it took only moments to have her moaning in orgasm. Crystal was equally aroused. When I laid on my back for Crystal to suck my cock, Leah mounted my face again.

I'd been denied any relief since early this morning despite all the sexual activity so it did not take me long to cum. Crystal did not stop sucking until Leah had had enough and climbed off. My cock was super sensitive and I tried to stop her earlier. She took my hands and held them when I tried to push her away. She sucked hard enough to hurt as warning. When I stopped trying to get away, her ministrations became almost gentle. By the time she quit my cock was pretty sore. When I complained, she replied. "Too bad. I was having fun and Leah was too. One of these days, I'm gonna finger your prostate while I suck you. I've read about that but never tried it." Leah was amused.

When we woke, my cock was painfully hard once again. Not only was it my normal morning wood, but the feel of two soft female bodies that had me fully aroused. Even the realization one was my own sister did not dampen my arousal at all. "Sorry, boy, but no time for that." Leah said and sharply flicked the tip of my penis. I yowled at the sting and grabbed it. "You can pull your pud in the shower if you want." Leah said, grinning, "But don't take too long. If you are not dressed and in the kitchen before we get there, I'll have your ass." she added.

"He'll have plenty of time." Crystal commented. "We have to put on our makeup. And I'll give him fair warning, if he isn't ready to give me a load of cum when I want it later, I'll lock that cage back on him. So you better not beat off too much Dave and not at work today either." She added. She hustled to the bathroom. Leah commented loudly I wouldn't have time to play with myself at work as she followed.

I may not have had to put on makeup, but I had to shave my whole head as well as my face. That took longer than I'd thought it would to get totally smooth. Once I was dressed, I went back over my head to make sure I could not feel a bit of stubble. I was glad I did as Leah checked before she even poured her first cup of coffee.

As expected everybody stared at the newly bald slave when I arrived at work. Leah accompanied me to the accounts office to tell my supervisor I would be changing positions to become her assistant. "Not a problem. We sort of sloughed some of our work over to him when your Mom assigned him to me in the first place. I didn't think he'd be here long. I had the impression Ms Angelle was just parking him here to keep him out of trouble."

"I love the new look by the way. Kinda kinky. Gives me the urge to rub his head. Well all over his body to tell the truth. I know he is smooth and I think that is HOT!" She laughed. "My brother in law shaved one of his slaves once for screwing up too many times. The girl bawled like a baby at losing her hair. She'd have rather been spanked."

Leah began by reading the previous week's production reports and teaching me how to interpret them. Then she showed me what she did with them and explained why. I followed her around all day. Despite smiles and a few snickers at my bald head, nobody acted like it was too far out of the ordinary.

Midafternoon, while Leah and I were taking a coffee break I asked her if I was getting a raise along with my new position. "Yeah, you are, not that you are gonna see a dime of it." she answered. I admitted I figured as much after the discussions about paying Mom back. "That's not the main reason for changing your duties. We want you to take a more active part in the company. But yeah, a clerk's pay is limited. First thing you need to realize is that the boss's benefits have to follow certain guidelines with the employees'. If you give profit sharing to some you have to give it to all, for instance. And you have to adhere to an established pay scale. We could not pay a group of clerks a certain amount and then pay you triple for the same job. That would open us up to all kinds of litigation. Guess, what? You are gonna learn all that business stuff. And before you ask you are also going to be given time to program eventually. Who knows? One of these days we might have you write software that will make our operations more efficient or something we could sell to other manufacturing companies."

"For now your job is to learn and obey." Leah said. "Oh, and run errands for me. Like taking this printout to Mom's office. If she's not there, give it to Carol." Before I could squelch it, I groaned. When Leah asked me why I seemed uneasy, I told her what Carol had said and did to me last Friday and I expected Carol was going to give me a hard time about my head.

Leah shrugged. "That's fine. There are certain people you will just have to deal with. You know of our policy that slave's cannot be touched in the workplace." I only vaguely remembered that. I had not paid attention. "Well, you need to know all that stuff now. We've got two male and three female slaves on the production floor so it is more of an issue than just how it pertains to you. Anyway, those rules do not apply to Carol as far as you are concerned. As Mom's PA she has special status. Now she won't have you lick her pussy on company time unless she clears it with Mom first, but if she tells you to strip, you do it. If she wants to grab your nuts or your cock, you let her. Understand?" Turning crimson, I nodded.

As expected Carol was excited and amused to see my hairless face. "Before you tell me how it happened, come with me." She turned and entered Mom's private office. Mom was not there. "I want to hear the whole story, but I want you naked first." She grabbed my erection as soon as it popped up. Then she examined my striped butt and commented on the colors it was turning. "No fresh welts but the different colors of the bruises tell me they weren't all from the same session. You must have been a naughty boy this weekend." After telling her about my time at the cosmetology school to explain my hairless state, she let me get dressed. "I'd love to hear more but I have some work to get done before I go home. I'm so turned on hearing that story I'm gonna go home and screw my husband blind. He was happy as hell when I came home Friday all aroused after your Mom caned you. Ahh, don't look surprised. Of course I knew all about what happened. Next time I'm gonna ask to watch."

Today was far more interesting than any day I'd spent at the plant in the past month. I told Leah so as she drove us home. She smiled and said she was glad I'd liked it. "Can I ask you why you and Mom want me involved in the business? I would have thought between you, her and Bob, you'd have it all locked down and I'd just be in the way."

"Mom has always wanted both of us involved. She tried to steer you into taking more business classes hoping you'd get interested but you wanted to do programming instead. Mom even brought you in to write those programs to monitor internet use and prevent time wastage. She's tried other stuff like when she consulted you about our cyber security, hoping you would get interested in the company." Leah explained.

"Why didn't she just come out and say so?" I asked. "Does this have anything to do with the shares in the company that I have?"

"That she GAVE you. And the answer is yes. She gave me the same amount, but we'll have to work to earn it." Leah explained. "We don't get to keep a single share until we work for the company for ten years. But you know Mom, she is not going to force an idea on you. You wanted to study computers, so you got computers." I grumbled it was fortunate for Mom I got enslaved and now she could push her agenda regardless. "As far as it being fortunate, Mom was almost destroyed by your getting convicted. Listen, Mom tried the other way. I tried to convince her she ought to be upfront back then but she wanted your coming on board to be your idea. She never liked to force things on us."

I turned in my seat to stare at my sister. 'Force things?' I thought. "Like using me sexually and beating my ass.' What came out of my mouth was, "Well she changed her stance about forcing an issue. My butt can testify to that."

Leah shrugged. "Yeah, now. Mom was never big into spanking in the first place and never spanked either of us once we approached puberty. She considered that the age we should start thinking for ourselves. After that her idea of punishment was grounding us. She thought we'd be more apt to respond to losing our privileges and free time. And just so you know, I got my fair share of groundings, too." I asked her what changed Mom's mind. "We got Crystal. Mom always thought slaves should be paddled and caned. And used sexually as well." Leah said. "Amanda agreed. Don't tell me you did not think the same thing until it was you wearing the collar."

"We'd always been pretty open about discussing sex growing up but I found out later Mom had a kinky side. The first night she brought Crystal home Mom stood her in the middle of the dining room naked with her hands on her head and gave her a head to toe inspection. She ran her fingers over every inch even pulling apart her pussy lips and pushing back her clit hood. Crystal was embarrassed as Hell. I sat and watched. Mom told me to not say a thing."

"Now remember Mom has known Crystal since she was a baby, and was like a second mother or aunt. Crystal was my roommate and best friend and our mom's knew we experimented sexually with each other too. But now Mom owned her ass and was treating her like a piece of meat. Worse than that, a slave. Mom questioned her about how often she got fucked or used a vibrator and even ran her fingers over Crystals asshole asking if she'd ever been fucked anally. After a quick hand spanking over her lap she sent Crystal down to stay in the root cellar. Mrs C took her her meals. Crystal told you about how she had to make those canes. It was her first major lesson. That was her indoctrination into slavery."

"Amanda came over but did not see Crystal until she had been back upstairs for a week or so. They both talked to me and got my promise to be Crystal's slave manager so I got my slave handler's permit. Crystal moved into my room and we shared a bed which was no big deal. Our private relationship was open. Sex with a girl was not new to Crystal but that first night after Mom used those canes and welted her ass, she used Crystal and I mean used her hard. Fingered her, worked her nipples, screwed her with a strapon vaginally and had Crystal eat her out to multiple orgasms. Mom used her pretty much every night that week and most of those nights gave her a spanking just to put her in her place. Remember Mom had always been a parent figure for Crystal so that was pretty traumatic."

"But that was nothing compared to the first time Amanda used her. She'd gotten kind of used to licking Mom's pussy. But when she looked up from Mom's crotch to see her mother watching, she lost it. She bawled. Then Amanda announced it was her turn and took Crystal to your room. Later we called that the fuck room. You'd moved out but your old bed was there. Anyway Amanda told her the same thing Mom told you. A slave is not a son or a daughter but is a piece of property and a toy to be enjoyed. Crystal wailed and cried saying she'd never be able to look her mother in the eye again. It tore her up. It was the same thing she'd said when Mom used her the first time but worse."

"Mom and Amanda had discussed all this as soon as Crystal was convicted. They were both pissed as Hell at what she'd done. All their friends thought it perfectly fine for her to be treated like any other slave and even encouraged it, so Crystal became the family pussy licker. Well, actually full use lesbian toy. No male touched her though, not even Bob and he lived in the same house. That was until you took advantage of her that day. You were the one to start the anal play. She and I both assumed anal was going to happen sooner or later but Mom and Amanda held off."

"A week or so after you used her, Crystal did something, I forget what and was about to get her butt beat raw. But when Mom and Amanda realized how much your taking her up the ass bothered her, they used a dildo instead of whipping her. Then a short time later they just added that to her routine use. She takes it up the butt regularly as she's told you."

"I wish I'd never done that." I muttered.

Leah laughed. "You said that Friday at the bar, remember? I told you that was a prophetic statement or something similar. Because everything done to Crystal is now on the menu for you. Including sexual use by family members. I don't mind that part, in fact I love it. Using your cock yesterday morning was the first time I'd had sex with a real penis in more than three years. And when you ate me out while getting your butt screwed, there was an extra thrill just knowing it was you I had under my control. It's a Hell of a power trip. Crystal paved the way."

"Crystal seems pretty accepting of even her mom using her, now. She just acts like it is part of being a slave." I said.

Leah said, "It is. Slaves get used. They are taught to obey. As long as their treatment does not exceed legal limits, anything goes. Three years changes your mind set. Don't get me wrong, Crystal still feels embarrassed when she gets stripped and hates having no autonomy, but she accepts it."

"But do you think we can move on after all that later on? Live with what happened and get along with our a families once we're free?" I asked. I wondered if I could.

"Yep. I have no problem at all with the idea of using you and later accepting you as free. Nor does Mom and sure as Hell Amanda is on board. You and I talked about it Friday. You just need to compartmentalize it and think of it as something a slave endures. It's like if you get told to suck a cock like Bob did." Leah said. "He'll have to deal with the knowledge he did it against his will. But at the same time he can rationalize he was a slave when he did it and slaves do what they are told, simple as that, end of story, fini. Mom and I will view our use of you as merely owners using their slave, a toy. You should just accept it as a slave obeying his masters. And I bet you will. You will come around to that way of thinking. You don't have to rationalize it. We've had sex and even slept in the same bed the past few nights. I haven't forced you. There will be some long term consequences of course. Normal brother sister inhibitions will be gone. Plus Mom and I will always have some deep seated power over you. You will be always be inclined to obey us. I know you talked a little about that with Crystal. She mentioned what you talked about when she and I discussed her now having to submit to Sheila. Now that is a real power exchange!"

"How is it different from what we have beyond the obvious difference in sexes? I mean Crystal said you were already an authority figure for me in a way but.."

"For one, the age difference. Sheila is seven years younger than Crystal. I am three years older than you. Plus Sheila's maturity level. She's a flighty little twit in many ways. She'll grow out of it pretty quick., though. We all were flighty at that age. You were. If you remember I chewed your butt one night just after you graduated high school for acting stupid with your friends. I stepped in and handled the problem keeping Mom off your case. Which brings us back the idea I was always an authority figure as your big sister." Leah said.

"If our situation was reversed and it came down to my having to be a slave, I'd much rather be under your control than Sheila's. Even if you used me as a three hole slut." Leah admitted to my surprise. "You are more mature and you don't carry a grudge. Right now Sheila is still feeling betrayed by Crystal's conviction and that scares Crystal." I asked her if she was betrayed by mine. She shrugged. "Not as much as Mom. I wrote your actions off to you being stupid and gullible. Mom considers it a failing on her part to teach you to think through a situation and examine it for pitfalls before you jump in. That is what a parent's job really is. Both of us know you are not a criminal at heart but you did commit a crime."

"But it is gonna be hard for Crystal to be under Sheila. Sheila is gonna use her hard and treat her badly if not controlled. So I'm going to get involved and mitigate things a little. Hopefully it will help some." Leah admitted. I asked why our moms were giving Sheila that power then. "Sheila is now of age and living in the same household as Amanda. And on a side note, you need accept the idea of our two households as being one. Amanda has a key to our house. I'll bet Sheila will get one soon if Mom did not already have one made and they will be around often. Being of age is the main reason she has been given more authority. She is entitled to the same privileges as the rest of us free women. She passed her slave handler's exam so she's going to be given the responsibility and opportunity to learn."

"At Crystal's expense." I said.

"And yours." Leah said with a laugh. "Don't forget Mom is giving you to her for a week. The good thing is she loves your ass. She's been infatuated with you since she was a little girl." Leah giggled. "I'll bet she jilled her clit raw last night dreaming about having you for a week. And that was after she had Crystal eat her out until she could barely walk. You are gonna be a sexual plaything. Roll with it little brother. I bet she rides your cock until you are raw. If you weren't wearing that collar, you'd have loved the idea of wild sex with a cute chick."

But I was wearing a collar. I had no control.

"The way it sounded yesterday, Sheila is also going to get some say about whether my enslavement is extended. Mom says she gets a full vote. That is not fair at all!" I said, plaintively. "Why would she get that kind of power after what you said about her being young and flighty? Surely Mom and Amanda can see that if you can!"

"Get the idea of fair out of your head. Mom and Amanda have made the decision to give Sheila and me a vote. The group is not going to make that choice soon unless you are stupid enough to force the issue by bringing it up all the time." Leah said. 'By the time we do make it, she will have some experience under her belt. I'm gonna stay your and Crystal's direct supervisor but Sheila is gonna be right there. If I ever step down, she will want the job." I must have looked as stricken as I felt.